The Squire and the Succubus Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam felt her body tingle - her disguise fading as she touched the box. She felt a buzzing ride along her skin and the enchantment surged through her. She squirmed, fear burning through her as she thought of every perverse thing she had thought and done in her life. Flashing before her eyes were mental images of her fingering her virgin pussy while thinking of being pinned to the ground by one of the castle wolfhounds. Memories of spying on her father screwing a scullery maid and feeling intense jealousy of him and her simultaneously. Shuddering, phantom pleasure from the thought of Gordon's cock plunging into her sex. All of it burned through her - and then she gasped...

And felt the box pop open under her palm.

Sam blinked a few times, her mouth opening, then closing in surprise.

"I'm not evil," she whispered.

"No, you're not," Dart said, sounding amused.

Sam smiled, picking up the gemstone - a huge, glittering, perfectly cut diamond.

She turned around.

And found herself facing Dart - holding a slender, black looking weapon in one hand, with a narrow barrel and a curved, crossbow-like grip. It was shorter than a crossbow, and yet still seemed to be utterly lethal. Dart was aiming it right at her head. Sam froze.

Dart smiled broadly.

"But I am," she said.

TO BE CONTINUED