The Squire and the Succubus (P)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My name's Malik," he said, gently.

"Sam. Sam's...m...in..." Sam blinked at his hand. Her mind filled her thoughts with the sudden, vivid mental image of those dark fingers burying themselves up to the knuckles in her waiting pussy. She shook her head. "I'm S-Samantha the Squire. Succubus. Paladin. You know. Uh."

"Yeah, Vela told us," Malik said, grinning. "This mental defective here is my brother, Damion. We are Hound Archons."

"That means we help good people, kick bad people's butts, and can take dog-forms to get free pets and treats," Damion said, happily. "And we can star in Advice Dog memes!"

"Ignore him," Malik said. "I know I do."

Sam shook her head. "I, uh, thank you." She put her palms on the couch and pushed herself to her feet. Her leg gave away underneath her – there was no pain, but there was a startling lack of strength. The two dogboys – Hound Archons, she corrected herself – easily slipped their arms underneath her armpits, holding her up.

"Whoa, whoa," Damion said. "Whoa, be careful. You got a pretty nasty acid burn. We hired the best cleric in the Hive, but that's kind of like saying the best pile of crap in the dungheap." He shook his head. "And there's a limit to what even good clerics can do with acid. She's laid a spell on it that will keep the pain away, but it will need to heal naturally."

"Though, being a half-succubus seems to have, uh, hampered your natural regeneration," Malik said, shaking his head as he helped Sam back to the sofa. The two Hounds sat beside her and Sam felt her thighs pressing to their thighs. She coughed, softly, shifting in the bed – and remembered her battle with Harp, when he had been possessed. She hoped the unicorn was doing all right, back in their home plane. She felt a squeeze of tension run through her body – the countdown towards the end of days continued. Every day, her plane moved further and further towards collapse.

"How long will it take to heal?" Sam asked.

"Oh, from my evaluation?" Damion asked. "Uh, about a week."

"I can't wait that long!" Sam yelped.

"Why? What's going on?" Malik asked.

Sam rubbed her hands along her face. "Wait, didn't Vela explain?"

"Well, she said something about needing to find a girl – Dart?" Damion said. "But she just said she was evil and had stolen something important."

"Not just important," Sam said, her voice grim. She rubbed her hands along her shoulders and shook her head. "She stole the Apocalypse Stone."

The two Hound Archons were still and silent for a moment. Then Damion sprang to his feet. He knelt down, his tail twitching with agitation, and started rummaging around through the piles of dirty clothes. As he did so, Vela started down the stairs – or, more accurately, she swung herself down the rope ladder that was tied to the upside downs stairwell – watching as Malik joined his brother in rummaging around. The two started to bring out large sacks which thumped into the ground with a chink and tinkle.

"What are you doing?" Sam asked, her eyes wide.

"Finding mo money!" Damion said, turning to look at her. "For mo healin'. This one's got fifty coins."

"Another seventy three," Malik said, brushing his hands along his muzzle. "Restoration goes for, what, a solid K?"

"Only two hundred in platinum!" Damion said, sounding perky.

Malik rubbed his hands along his face, pushing his palms backwards. He flattened his ears and groaned as he looked at the pile of coins they had made. "Well, we've got fifty six copper, three silver, and four hundred electrum."

Sam gulped. "Electrum is worth, uh, turbo lots, right?"

"Not enough," Damion said, frowning. "I guess we could go on an adventure, earn some money that way."

"Sam needs to be ambulatory by tomorrow," Malik said. "Then we can find this Dart and get the stone back." He shook his head. "We need to think of something."

Two tiny devils appeared on either side of Sam's shoulders – figments of her imagination. One of them whispered in her left ear: You know, there is one way to gain the energy required to heal yourself at maximum speed. The other one nodded and whispered: And you fantasized about the palace hounds for years. This would be like that. But better, cause they're also celestials. What makes something naughtier than seducing an angel?

Incest! The devil on her right said. We could seduce father!

Oh, or Mom! The other devil said. We can grow a big fat dick and fuck Mom silly behind Dad's back and-

"Guys!" Sam snapped.

The two devils vanished from her imagination as the two Hounds turned to face her.

Sam's cheeks were bright red. "T-There's another way to, uh, heal me." She put her fingertips together, squirming ever so slightly on her rump. Her tail writhed behind her, caught between her back and the sofa. She opened her mouth – then closed it as she watched Damion undo the button that clasped the hem of his dungarees around his hips. She blinked a few times – but then Malik slapped the back of his brother's head with one paw.

"Dude!" he said.

"A-Actually," Sam said, gulping. "That, uh, was, um, what I, well, was-"

Damion's dungarees hit the floor a moment later. Sam had a full moment to take in the majesty of his unclothed body. Muscular, pale white fur contrasting against the dark red of his shaft, which thrust from his sheath, tapering to an exotic tip. It was just as inhuman and beautiful as she had imagined the dogs in the kennel would look, with a magnificent, bulbous knot at the base. His tip oozed with pre-come, which glowed with a faint luminescence, belying his celestial origins. His balls, too, were deliciously masculine. Full and large, contained in his pale white scrotum. They swayed between his legs as he swaggered towards Sam. Her nose flared and she breathed in the heat of his musk, her sex slicking her thighs even more as her eyes became hooded.

Damion's paw planted itself on the back of her head and he casually plunged his cock into her waiting mouth. His knot bumped against her lips and the thickness of his cock blocked her throat, making her feel dizzy almost immediately. Her tongue swirled desperately, writhing against him in the confined space of her cockfilled mouth. Damion grinned at her. "Yeah, you like that, don't cha?"

"Damion!" Malik squeaked – but out of the corner of her half-closed eyes, Sam could see the black furred Hound Archon was sporting an erection as fierce as his brother, even if it was contained by his strange pants.

"Remember what we know about succubus, dude," Damion said, starting to move his hips in slow, rhythmic motions. Sam's fingers clenched on the cushions of the sofa to either side of her as her throat made quiet, slick noises – glug glug glug – and she reveled in the quiet plop plop plop of his balls bumping against her chin and throat. Damion wasn't even looking at her – she could see him grinning at his brother, as casual as if he was in a classroom debating theological theory, not balls deep in a willing slut's throat.

"What?" Malik sounded confused.

"They feed on sexual energy," Damion said. "The naughtier the better." He laughed. "That's why this little cockslut is so eager for her big bad doggy's cock. Aren't ya, bitch?"

Sam's toes curled with pleasure as she felt her Need – the ever present, always tingling, sometimes burning desire that came from her fiendish heritage – abate almost to nothing. The feeling of those balls bumping her chin, the casual way that Damion was using her, it was almost enough too-

Her back arched and she made a muffled groaning noise around his cock, her thighs spreading. Juices spurted from her sex, a thin line of pale fluid arcing over the sofa and splashing onto the ground between Damion's legs. He laughed.

"Daaaaaaaamn bitch!" he said. "You're one cockhungry slut."

"You know, I, uh, might be part fiend too," Vela said, quietly.

Malik shot her a look.

Vela bit her lip, her fingers going to the buttons of her blouse. "Well, I mean..." she paused. "To help Sam, I'm sure that adding a married woman to the sitch should make it naughtier."

"You're married?" Malik asked, sounding apalled as Damion slipped his cock out of Sam's open mouth. The tip of his dog-cock bumped against her nose as her tongue darted out to lap along the underside of his cock, her hands reaching up to cradle – fondle, really – his balls. She moaned and nuzzled him as Vela looked uncertain. Then Vela smiled and reached up, spreading her arms, letting her unbuttoned blouse fall to the ground.

"And my husband is three planes of existence away," the other woman purred. "I need some strange, Malik." Her hand cupped his paw – guiding the black fingertips to her breast, to her nipple. Malik grunted – but didn't stop her as she forced his palm to her tit. His fingers squeezed and Sam quivered with delight, watching out of the corner of her eye as her tongue slurped and licked around Damion's balls. He ground his crotch against her face – forcing her to take more of his ballsack into her mouth.

Sam loved it.

Malik, meanwhile, had given in and leaned down to kiss Vela hungrily on the mouth as her hands undid his pants, shoving them down. His cock was as red as his brother's. As big. As tempting. Vela met Sam's eye – the two of them sharing the glance despite having their mouths occupied at the moment. Sam winked at Vela. Vela lifted one arm to give Sam a thumbs up, then went back to stroking Malik's dog-cock.

Damion pulled his crotch back and Sam let out a quiet mewling noise. He grinned and ruffled her hair. "Can't get enough of my big fat balls, huh?"

"No," Sam whispered, her lips pursing – remembering the salty tang of his lightly furred sack against her mouth. She leaned forward – but a single finger pressed to her forehead, keeping her head back. Mocking. It was almost insulting, and that just made her hotter. Wetter.

"How do you want me to bury this big fat dick in your cunt and fuck you raw, huh?" Damion purred. "Do you want me to bust my nuts in your eager infernal womb?"

"Yessss," Sam hissed.

"Then get on your hands and knees and let me mount you," Damion said, laughing.

Sam scrambled, grabbing onto the back of the sofa with both hands. She thrust her ass into the air, mounting her knees against the cushion she had been sitting on before. The sofa squeaked slightly as her tail whipped up, exposing her anus and her dripping sex – and then the sofa squeaked again as Vela joined her , their shoulders touching, their hips pressing together. Vela looked at Sam. Sam looked at Vela.

"Why don't you pretty bitches kiss?" Damion asked – Malik wordlessly joining him. The other hound seemed far less at ease with the rough talk – but that didn't stop him from grinding his red cock against Vela's sex. Damion joined his brother, the two hounds grinding and bumping against them. Sam reveled at the feeling of his cock – then shivered as he pressed his tip to her. She leaned forward, craning her head to the side, and managed to plant her lips on Vela's. Vela kissed her back eagerly, their tongues meeting. Sparring. Playing with one another. It wasn't distracting enough for Sam to tense when she felt the first glorious inch of Damion plunging into her sex – she shuddered, jerking her head back so she could cry out.

"Ah, oh Damion!"

"Call me the big bad wolf," Damion said, his voice husky and eager as he slid one muscular arm around Sam's neck and shoulders, holding the succubus against him as his hips started to drive against her hips, her butt jiggling with every slapping contact. His balls bumped against her belly, his knot slamming against her sex. He was rough and he was strong and Sam loved every second of it. She felt like she was on fire as his textured tongue caressed her neck, then her cheek. His voice was hot in her ear. "You love this, bitch, don't cha? You love being fucked by a hound, don't you?"

"Gods yes, I'm such a, ah, fucking slut for dogcock," Sam gasped, panting heavily as her tail wriggled and writhed between the pair of them – his chest pressed her tail against her, trapping it. It felt great. "Knot me!" Sam squeaked, her voice tinged with desperation. "Fucking knot me, please!"

"Beg more, bitch," Damion said.

Meanwhile, Vela was merely gasping with every thrust as Malik fucked her, his hands on her hips. The village headwoman's larger, more pendulous breasts swung in slow, steady circles as Malik nailed her to the sofa – his fingers gripping her so tightly that her skin dimpled and pale whiteness radiated around the contact points. Vela, finally, managed to gasp out some words. "How does it feel, to fuck a married woman's cunt?"

"Sogood," Malik hissed – his voice fought with guilt.

That guilt was like candy to Sam – she closed her eyes and soaked in the fact that this good being, this celestial, was currently screwing a married woman and loving it.

"Mmm," Vela groaned. "I, ah, should learn how to fucking summon you – then you can fuck me every night." Her mouth twisted into a wicked grin. "While my husband's sleeping, you can, ah, take me out back, oooh!" She moaned. Malik's palm slapped against her ass, making it jiggle. "And you can nail me again and again. Ah!"

"I wonder how he'd feel about the pups he'd be raising," Damion chimed in, grinning wide. His balls continued to bump against Sam's belly as Sam felt her...well, she had actually lost count, the climaxes that thundered through her body seemed to come and go without stopping, leaving her gasping and drooling slightly with sheer pleasure. "Bet that gets you even fuckin' harder, huh Malik."

Malik growled – and finally, his reserve cracked. He leaned forward, his chest molding against Vela's back. His paws gripped her shoulders, pressing her into the sofa roughly as he picked up the pace – and then pushed hard enough that, with a loud, wet slurp, her sex accepted his knot. Vela cooed as Malik snarled in her ear. "You want my fuckin' pups, don't you, bitch?"

"Yes!" Vela wailed.

"Rrrh, little limp dick husband doesn't know what he's fuckin' missing!" Malik gasped, thrusting harder, faster, Vela's whole body rocking. Sam shuddered with pleasure – her need felt as distant as it ever had, and she was faintly aware that the wound on her thigh had started to heal faster and faster with every thrust that Damion and Malik put into her and Vela. Malik grunted and leaned his head forward, then threw his head back. He howled, loud and mournfully, as his balls clenched and Vela's belly expanded ever so slightly – then more and more, none of the cum able to escape as she shuddered with her pleasure.

"Knotmeeee!" Sam squeaked, the words mashing together in desperation. But instead of doing that, Damion pulled out of her and rolled her onto her back. His hands grabbed her ankles before Sam could move, spreading her wider and wider. Then he slammed into her with a single, almighty thrust. Sam felt her sex expanding wider and farther than it ever had before – her eyes widening. For a moment, she worried it would hurt – but instead, there was only a pleasure so intense that it almost shattered her sense of self. Her back arched and her face contorted as she wailed her pleasure.

Then, tied to Damion as intimately as she could ever be, she felt his balls clench and his thick spunk started to pour into her. Sam shuddered with pleasure, her eyes rolling back into her head as she simply delighted in the feeling of his seed filling her to the brim. Then, when she felt as if she would never be more full, Damion thrust a bit deeper and shot off another blast of seed. His knot relaxed and Damion slid from her sex. Sam gurgled happily as cum started to drip from her pussy. She looked over and saw Vela, also laying on her back, cum also dripping from her.

"Two well fucked bitches," Damion said, chuckling. Then, quietly, he asked: "So, uh, did that work?"

Sam lifted one leg lazily – her muscles singing with the effort. Her skin was as clean and unscarred as if it had never been hut.

"R-Right, we were just, uh, pretending!" Malik said – his ears perking up. "That, ah, makes so much sense! Hah! I bet you're not even married!" He slapped Vela's shoulder gently. The sloppy looking human girl grinned at him, her breasts swaying as she sat up, pushing her thighs together, as if she wanted to keep every drop inside of her.

"Nah, I'm married," Vela said.

Malik looked stricken.

"But Gideon is a cuck," Vela said, amused. "...like, literally. He enjoys it." She smirked. "He'll be sad you weren't an actual bull, mind."

Sam, though, managed to stand up. Her knees quivered, but she was able to keep her feet. Her superhuman constitution seemed to be working overtime, not just recovering from the acid barbed stinger, but also from the astounding fucking she had gotten. She shook her head slowly and looked at Damion – then at Malik. She put her palms on their chests.

"So," she said. "Are we ready to find Dart?"

Damion nodded. "She won't know what hit her, Sam." He caressed her cheek with his knuckles, gently. "Y-You don't mind the whole, uh, dirty talk thing, right?"

Sam grinned. "Only so long as you don't forget that I'm a Paladin."

"Oh, can't forget that," Malik said – quickly. He knelt down, picking up a scabbard from near the wall, where it had been lain. He held it out to Sam, smiling at her. "This is your sword. Do you know what it is?"

Sam's brow furrowed as she took the blade, letting the scabbard rest on her palms. She felt deeply comforted to hold it again – but she had to admit, she was a bit confused about the question. "It's a sword, isn't it?"

"Nah," Damion said. "That fucker is a holy avenger. Only the best paladins can even pick the things up. Let alone use their abilities." He grinned at her. "If anyone can save your world, right now? It's you." He winked at her.

"Besides," Malik said, cracking his knuckles. "The Hive is a part of Sigil full of scum and criminals. It's not like Dart could be selling it to anyone actually dangerous."

###

"And here it is," Dart said, her eyes glittering as she leaned back in the darkness of the small tavern at the edge of the hive. "As promised – the Apocalypse Stone."

The robed figure she was meeting looked at the shimmering stone that floated above Dart's palm. Transition through the Astral and Ethereal planes had shifted the stone's appearance, making it look to even the unmagical eye like an artifact of great, glorious power. Because of that very reason, Dart quickly tucked it away into a tiny box. The robed figure chuckled quietly.

"Very good," he said. "With that, I think that my return to Greyhawk will be...expedited."

"So, why did you want to go back there, anyway?" Dart asked. "I mean, I thought you were, like, a big shot around here."

The robed figure laughed. "I'm a moderate power, here, elfling. But have you ever heard?" He tossed the hood back with his right and only hand – revealing the leering whiteness of a skull, the pale glowing light of a single maddened eye. The other was missing. It had been missing for a very long time. His teeth gleamed in a grotesque parody of a smile, a smile he could never end in his prolonged, hideous afterlife.

"Vecna always pays his debts."

###

Chain clinked as Sam threw the surcoat over her shoulders. Leather creaked as she tugged gloves on over her fingers, the thickened leather enough to turn aside blows that might leave her fingerless. Metal jangled as she sheathed her sword in her scabbard, and finally, she spun around to face the Hound Archons and Vela – who were watching her dress.