The Srirangam Connection Ch. 01

Story Info
Two lovers meet after long time and it becomes an incest.
2k words
3.63
10.5k
8
1

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This incident happened in 2014. Before getting into the incident an introduction into the story is needed. Her name is Janaki. My name is Ashok. We studied in the same engineering college in TN. I am a native of kerala and she belonged to Srirangam. She was a Brahmin and I was not. We liked each other in college but she rejected me because of my caste. Caste was the obstruction in me marrying her. She was willing to marry me but her caste prevented her from doing so. I loved her a lot in those four years. She didn't reciprocate the love but was affectionate towards me. After completing the engineering, I cleared civil service in my third attempt and was posted as ASP in tirunelveli. She cleared bank exams and was working in a bank in trichy. There was a relationship kind of connection between us. But long distance relationships had its own issues and I soon found that I was being avoided. So I too started maintain distance. After I cleared civil service, I broke all contacts with her and started a fresh life. We didn't meet until 2 years ago. And when we met things changed entirely.

In 2014 I was transferred to trichy as ASP from tirunelveli. I hated caste to the core. When there was a caste violence, I took tough stance and filed strict cases against the upper caste who started the violence. This led to political conflicts and as a result I was transferred to trichy as ASP and that too in traffic dept. I felt very bad that it was more like a punishment transfer. I went to trichy with half heart and took charge.

I took a house for rent and stayed there alone as I was not married. The staff quarters was not available for my designation. It was a bit stand alone house and the owner of the house were in abroad. The happily rented me the house. It was near to the bus stop but there was less house in that area. So there was less social contact with people. Life was boring in traffic dept. Once I was going about doing my duty and was coordinating a vehicle check when that twist happened in life.

During that vehicle check the SI brought before me case of a lady whose insurance papers were not proper. I realized that it was priya and she too realized me. Though she had avoided me years ago, I didn't take the opportunity to take revenge. I had a character of not taking advantage of situation negatively. So I politely pointed out to her that she needs to pay fine after showing the insurance copy. She was arguing that she had the papers at home. This went on. I finally said her that either she can pay fine and leave or else leave her vehicle there, go home and return with papers. She was damn adamant just like college days. Finally she left her vehicle and went to fetch papers. She retuned to my office in the evening with papers, showed them to me and I still insisted on paying nominal fine. As usual she was raging in anger. Somehow she agreed to pay fine. That was the incident when I first met her.

For about a month I didn't see her. One day, after a month she came with her colleague, to see me. Her colleague's husband met with an accident and there was a case. They came to know about the details of the accident and its procedure if anything was to be done. I directed them to the SI who was handling the case. After everything was over, Priya alone came to my office. She apologized for that day's incident. She began striking a normal conversation and I offered her a tea. She began telling the changes that happened in her life.

She got married to a person of her caste. He was also working in bank as an officer. She said she was very much happy after marriage. They are soon hopeful of having a baby and they are undergoing treatment. I acted very cool to her conversation. She inquired the place of my stay and comfortableness.

The very next weekend she came to my home in the evening. I had a fever and I didn't go to office. It seems she went to my office and was informed that I was not well. So she decided to pay a visit. I was least expecting her in my home. Since she came, I had no other way than to invite her to inside of the house. She came to my home alone and was inquiring about my health. I offered her tea since she was my guest. She asked about my life and profession. I told her the tirunelveli incident and punishment transfer. She said that it was good that I was transferred to trichy. She wanted to revive the old friendship. I didn't show much interest. She then began saying that just opposite of what she said in my office. She said her husband was nice person, but was not much interested in her. He is not very caring and loving and doesn't meet her expectation. Also she had not been able to conceive, due to which her in laws are treating her poorly. I felt bad. I suggest that she meet Dr Suja, a leading gynecologist in trichy. I told her that I will get her appointment with the Dr. She was not convinced. I assured her that everything will soon change. Before leaving my house, both of us exchanged our numbers.

She started texting me like the old college days. She was trying to be a good friend. Since she was married, I was least interested in her. But didn't want to hurt her. She visited the Dr. She told me she was ok and through treatment Dr had assured her she would deliver a baby. For one week she didn't call me. I thought everything was ok and things had worked out.

The next week on Sunday morning she surprisingly came to my home. She was looking dull but was dressed well in chudithar. I always admired her dressing even in college days. My eyes were stuck to her dressing alone. I asked her what made her come to my home in the morning itself. She asked me for water. She gulped it down. She looked at me, settled on a chair at the dining table.

She started crying. I tried to calm her down and asked the reason. She said that she found her husband having relationship with another woman of his office. I tried to calm her down. But she said she saw them making love that to in their house. When she went to temple for ekadesi festival, her husband invited his colleague a women, to their home and mad love with her. She returned home a bit early as she was not well and was shocked to find a guest at her home but all doors were locked. So she silently went to the side of their house and was shocked to find them making out that too in their bedroom.

I comforted her and asked to settle the issue and not to make mess out of it. She was adamant that she will create an issue and asked my help to frame them. I repeated that such incidents do occur in family life and as a conservative orthodox wife she needs to overcome all these. She started again crying. I comforted her and somehow asked her to go back to her home. But she was adamant. She said she will not go till evening. After that I didn't compel her. She said she wanted to be alone and I showed her the guest room to take rest.

After she went inside I started cooking lunch for both of us. I knocked the door and she woke up after some time. Came out. We had the lunch. She was still furious and worried. I tried to comfort her by talking her. She looked weak and tired. While eating she spilled the gravy on her dress. She had no other go than to clean herself up. She showed the anger on her husband on her dress too. She spilled water over her clothes. I had nothing to say. When cleaning she spilled water on her chest part. That made her left boob's structure visible to me. I was turned on. I tried to control. I didn't want to get into a scandal and get another transfer.

But it was done intentionally by her. I took the plates to the kitchen to wash them. She came to kitchen and rubbed against my body. It was then I realized that she had intentionally spilled the water on her to turn me on. I was both excited and confused. She was my old love. But I didn't want to taste her all these days. But this rubbing of body turned me on.

She instead of going to guest room, went and lied on my bed. I didn't notice it. She didn't use bed sheet to cover her body. As she was lying on bed, her dress was not adjusted properly. She misplaced her duppata. Her cleavage was visible from outside. I was turned super hot on.

I gathered courage. I went into my bedroom. She was pretending to be asleep. I closed all door. I went to bed and lay near her. She didn't protest. I was reminded of college days when I would text her and ask for milk. She would then offer me milk though text. I always took in such a way that I drank in from her breast. I mover closer to her and now both our body were in touch. She didn't resist. I put my hands around her waist and pull her over my body. She opened her eyes and she was looking at my eyes. She was lying over my body. Our legs touched each others. Her stomach was pressing against mine. Her breast was touching my chest. I felt more comfortable. I moved my head forward to kiss her lips. But she moved her head away. She didn't try to break free from my hands. I rolled her down and now I was on her. I didn't try for another lip lock. I went straight to her breast. I tried to suck it over her dress. She was turned on and let a sigh of pleasure. I got the momentum I wanted. I shifted my mouth to the next breast and started sucking it under the dress. And simultaneously I was massaging her left breast and sucking right breast. She started swaying her head in pleasure. I got more confident. I tried to open her pyjama and slowly slid my hands into it. I was sucking her breast and slowly slided my hands into her panties. It was hairy under it. I first played with her vaginal hairs and slowly reached her pussy. I gentle stroked my fingers over it.

I quickly undressed her pants and chudithar. I lost control and vigorously started sucking both her breast. She was also turning wild. I couldn't control much. This was my first sex experience. I took out my penis and tried to insert in her vagina. She started laughing. I asked her why she is laughing. She said that I didn't know where to insert it and she guided my pennies to her vagina. It was a bit tight. I tried to push it completely. She said it was hurting and asked me to do slowly. I was already mad with sex and didn't have patience. I pushed my pennies in one go and it went half way. She gave a loud moan and sigh. I was further turned on. I pushed once again and it went fully. I too felt pain as my foreskin had been pushed back. I stroked her heavily being a first timer and quickly cummed in her. She didn't say anything. I was sad that it was over in less than five minutes. I lay by her side and started playing with her hair. She turned to me and said that I need to improve. I said that it was my first time and that I had no experience. We both smiled at each other.

TO be continued.