The Stable

Story Info
Romp in the hay leads to an amazing change.
1.4k words
99.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C
C
34 Followers

"Just come with me, please, sir, and I'll show you the stables. I believe you said that you were looking for a mount?"

I said that I was, but I thought that in this strange land I had no idea what the proper price might be, and despite what I had overheard my host murmur, I wasn't at all certain that I wanted a stallion-or a gelding-a mare would do me very nicely, I felt.

The stable did not show very much above the ground, and I remarked upon this peculiarity to my guide. She had an accent I could not place.

"Oh, yes, for warmth the master keeps all our quarters low and dug in, as well," she said. She continued,

"I am told that you will be with us for a long time. You will find your stay interesting, I will make certain."

That was the first I'd heard that. My host in this strange place had not been forthcoming, and I remembered his muttered aside when he thought I could not hear him. He'd turned, his mouth shielded by his hand, to one of his associates, "Looks like a prime one for the stud, don't you think?"

I had not caught the reply and my host had turned a bland countenance to me as I thanked him for his offer of a guided tour of the place. I thought he meant that he would take me, but no, he had dispatched this tall, sturdy, very attractive woman with me. I'm five eight, and she was a good two inches taller. I noted that she carried with her a musky, rather exciting odor. She seemed to be a lesser member of the staff, and I thought that I would ask her what her exact position was, if I got a chance. I wondered....

Just before we entered the building, the girl-woman-grasped my arm lightly and said, "It is so hot in the stables that we take off our clothing to stay cool. D'you mind?"

I had thought to object, but when I saw her body after she had swiftly removed her shift-the only thing she wore-I was quick to follow suit, retaining only my undershorts. Just for that moment I regretted that my penis made a noticeable protrusion in them. My guide seemed not to notice.

"I must ask you to precede me as we pass the first stall, sir. I must look in at a stallion as we pass, and we must not stop." That sounded peculiar to me, of course, but I put it down to the necessities of the stable and walked ahead of her. There was a sudden smack, a pain at my neck, then dull apathy, and I stood, dazed, as the girl came around in front of me and smiled.

"Do you like the way I smell?" she asked. I could do little but nod my head in agreement. She smelled divine.

"I'll take off those things-my, you are a big one, well hung, you'll be a good stud!"

Her cool hand took hold of my rising rod, which pulsed with pleasure. Still holding me gently but firmly, and smiling as she looked into my eyes, she led me by my rigid penis into a stall. "You stay here. I will join you, but I must do something for the master. You will not to leave the farm again; you can't speak, you will know what to do when I return."

I stood in that stall for several minutes, trying to think. I knew that something had occurred, but other than my sexual arousal, I could not think what had happened. My mind refused to concentrate, save that the musky odor lingered and my penis jerked as I sniffed it; I found myself licking my lips in anticipation-of what? I well aware of what to do when she returned.

When the mare returned, I could smell her musk as she sat on the low, padded bench and leaned back, spreading her legs apart as she did so. "Uh, u-huh, u-huh!" she grunted, pointing to my face and then between her slowly clenching thighs, where I could see moisture.

It was from there that the marvelous odor arose, and I eagerly buried my face in her crotch and licked at her slick lips with a tongue which seemed to be as long as needed. I found that I could penetrate her, then found the little mound within its folds which caused her to move her hips and push her vulva hard into my face and tongue, a sensation I greatly enjoyed. My rod had become steel hard and slick, long and big. After some time of my licking her quiff, she slid down from the bench and turned her extraordinarily broad, heavy ass to me, the cheeks parted and her lips open, wet, ready. I could see the slippery exudation sliding down her inner thighs, and licked at them for a moment or two until she grunted urgently. Her long arm reached back (she lay with her breasts on the bench, her head turned enough to see me) and pulled at my pulsing rod to help me into her as she bent back from her knees toward me.

With but slight resistance I slid into her throbbing vagina, her juices anointing it nicely. We seemed to be growing larger, for I pushed slowly into her for some distance, and met but tender resistance until I finally found my pubic bone tight against her hairy buttocks. I began a slow and very sensuous pumping, feeling my balls begin to draw up as her vagina tightened and relaxed around my stem. Briefly I reached for her breasts and fondled them. They, oddly, seemed to diminish, but then we two began to feel a new sensation-at least, I did-an urgent tickling, an itch, all along the length of our contact.

The mare was moaning now, and her crupper thumped me in the belly with more and more force as she must have approached her climax. I could feel myself becoming more and more deliberately powerful in my own movements, my whole huge body straining to ejaculate; with a jolt at the base of my tremendously long spine, a powerful shove and a "hu-u-uh!" from us both, I spurted glob after glob of semen into her willing receptacle. I felt huge, bigger than I had ever been, and my body felt longer and somehow heavier.

"Urh, urh, u-huh-u-huh!" she groaned. I could do nothing but repeat that phrase, and lick a little tiredly at the flow of juices from her gaskin. I had to bend my torso a good bit to reach that tasty spot. I was dazed more than I had been before our joining, and staggered on my four hooves to stand quietly against one padded wall while she almost bounced to her four feet and looked fondly at me. I saw that her body had matured, that now she had the elongated barrel, withers, crupper and tail of a mare, and the torso, breasts, face and head of a woman, the same woman who had led me to this stable. I had the same long horse's body, with my lower torso melding into it just above where my pubic bone had been. I could feel my immense penis and balls hanging down inside my stifles.

Just then, our mutual admiration was interrupted by the appearance of the lord of the manor. He peered at us over the half door-I tried to ask him . . . what? I could not speak and the wish died in a moment- and said, as though to himself, "Damn' good looking stud, that. Esera, you should have a beautiful colt from that breeding! Be a good runner."

The mare-"Esera" was apparently her name-smiled but said nothing, for she was now as much a part of this man's herd as I! I wondered briefly if she had been a good runner, or would be again. She had been a damn good mate! I had understood the man, but I discovered that not one of us could talk. In fact, I was very muzzy in my thinking, and after a while I gave up, and soon lost all memory of who I was-I had always been a centaur! I was able to wonder occasionally if Esera would have a filly, and if she would be as good as her mother. Esera was a superlative mate for an equine!

C
C
34 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
Centaur's Captive A beautiful human is captured by a handsome stallion/man.in NonHuman
Shemale Sister-in-Law Man gets massage from sister-in-law with shocking results.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Black Unicorn The story of one lonely Black Unicorn.in NonHuman
Scene in a Bathroom Stall Now his futa boss has some new, more urgent "office needs".in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories