The Stable Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was when I made my oath. I promised, silently, to Aryan, and myself, that I would use my power as a knight for good, and for stopping evil. I promised that I would change this world for the better, in the name of Aryan.

It was a long time before the tears had all been spent, and soaked into the straw beneath us. It was a long time still, before my angel's sensitive wing stopped shaking with his shuddering gasps. I held him, comforted him, promised him that I would do everything in my power to make sure he was never hurt this way again. I didn't know if I could do it, but I was going to bloody well try.

Once he had settled, I kissed his head and smoothed his silky locks, brushing them out of his face. His sweet eyes gazed up at me, in a look of absolute trust. He needed a friend, a lover, a brother, a father, a protector, and someone to love him unconditionally. I realized then, that I could be, and was, every one of those things. I realized that I loved him, like a brother, like a father, like a friend, like a lover, and something more than that. I felt that I wanted to give my whole soul to him, to share my life, my essence, my very being with him, forever. It scared the crap out of me.

12