The Stable Hand

Story Info
A farm worker has a mystical experience
994 words
3.93
16.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cool morning with a thick covering of ground fog when I arrived at the barn to do my morning chores. The dew lay heavily on the grass in the courtyard and my boots made distinctive imprints as I walked across the lawn to the stables. I fed the horses their breakfast and took the wheelbarrow into the first stall to start picking up. Working soon warmed me up, and I peeled off my sweatshirt, and saw my breath steaming in the cold air as I sorted through the straw and loaded the manure into the barrow. The horses were munching contentedly on their hay, and a lone bird began to chirp in the trees outside. The sky was gradually turning pink, suggesting it would be a bright, clear day later.

Suddenly I had the feeling I was being watched. Looking up I saw a willowy figure silhouetted against the open door. The sun was just rising and the light cast a strange hue around her. I couldn’t make out her face and her hair seemed to be alight with a golden glow. The fog appeared to be swirling around her feet and I could only make out the outline of a slender body with an aura of bluish light surrounding it. I straightened up and leaned on my pitchfork. With a husky, whispering, voice she said simply, “I want you." I felt a warm flush flow through my body, and my jeans tightened as the blood surged to my loins. I just stared at this strange apparition, whose features were blurred by the mist and the beams of sunlight slanting through the trees beyond.

Then she seemed to float towards me, and I noticed her feet were bare, and she was wearing a short, simple skirt of a soft, silky fabric that clung to her slim legs. I drew myself up to my full six feet, and felt my muscles straining beneath the black tee shirt. Before I knew what was happening, she was on her knees in front of me. She said again in that soft whispering voice, “I want you."

She reached up and unbuckled my heavy leather belt with quick deft movements. My zipper was undone in seconds, and quickly she hooked her fingers into my belt loops and pulled down my jeans. Since I have never believed in underwear I burst out rising hard and upwards instantly. Gently she took me in her mouth, a feeling so soft and sensuous I had to grab the side of the wheelbarrow to stop my knees from buckling. Her hands were cupped beneath the cheeks of my ass as she drew me inside her moist mouth with a tongue so titillating that it sent shivers up through the muscles of my stomach, and my heart rate increased. I looked down upon a head of flaming hair, with a vague fragrance of apple blossoms, yet still her face remained hidden and the strange glow surrounded her body.

Then she withdrew her mouth and whispered again, “I want you," and I felt my arms around a firm and nubile body as I stepped back and drew her down with me onto the pile of fresh, sweet smelling straw. Somehow I seemed to be floating above the ground and she was weightless above me. I felt firm muscles beneath the thin, clinging clothes as she kissed me again and again on the neck. My hands slid up her thighs to discover she was naked beneath the flimsy skirt.

My body arched as she crooned into my right ear “I want you," and I could see her warm breath rising before her lips brushed mine and I closed my eyes. It was a kiss that started gently and grew more urgent, and I responded willingly as desire surged through me. She took me in her hands and engulfed me inside her warm, wet, body and I felt a sensuousness such as I had never experienced. Now we were moving rhythmically to the quiet music of the wind stirring in the trees and the nearby sounds of horses pulling and chewing their hay. High above, a chorus of birds celebrated a new dawn. Her fingers massaged the muscles on my back and buttocks and urged me even deeper within her.

Soon powerful contractions squeezed me passionately with every thrust. The ecstasy began to flood over me, and as she gave a long moan I held her more tightly so that I could feel her hardened nipples against my chest. She moaned again and thrust her head back with the hint of a laugh, as I was spilling out inside her, over and over again with a pleasure like no other before. There was sweat on my brow and my breathing was fast and heavy. Then once more I was aware of the rough straw beneath me, and I lay still while the magical feelings washed over me, and I was soon in a state of total relaxation.

Perhaps I dozed for a few minutes, because suddenly I felt a chill, and my eyes opened with a start. I was alone. I sat up quickly combing my fingers through my tousled hair. The morning air was cold again, and I leapt up zipping my jeans and fastening my belt as I did so. I strode to the door and looked out. The fog had lifted and the sun had risen higher behind the trees. The sky had already turned a pale blue and the leaves rustled in the light breeze. The grass was sparkling with a thousand rainbows, and there were my footprints still clearly marked across the lawn.

There was no sign of anyone else having passed that way. I leant against the door of the stable for some time and listened to the quiet sounds of morning. Then I turned back inside the barn, picked up my pitchfork, and went back to my work.