The Stableboy Ch. 02

Story Info
Mistress is displeased.
2.5k words
4.28
26.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael was dreaming, he was back in the stables on that fateful day his Mistress had initiated him to the pleasure of pain. He was tossing back and forth on his pallet, reliving each and every exquisite blow the Mistress had dealt him. Suddenly he became aware that he was dreaming and began to stir from sleep's joyous memories. As he became more alert, close to waking he thought he felt a breeze and reached for the blanket to cover himself. He jerked quickly awake when he realized he couldn't move his hand. He was instantly trying to see through the murky darkness of his small room in the stables. The horses weren't stirring so he was confident it wasn't a stranger who had trussed him up. Instantly he thought of his Mistress, straining frantically to see her in the darkness.

"Michael, you disappoint me," Mistress whispered in the darkness. Michael's head spun towards the foot of the bed, where her voice had come from.

"I'm sorry Mistress, how did I displease you?" he asked. A match struck and the Mistresses face was framed by the light of a glowing candle. Michael's skin tightened in anticipation of what he hoped was going to be another evening of bliss with his Mistress.

"Why Michael, how quickly you forget. You were supposed to knock and ask permission the next time you wanted to see me," replied Mistress. "I caught you glancing at me as I entered the house this afternoon, and again through the window this evening." Michael was caught without a reply, he was scared to approach the house in hopes of seeing his Mistress. Afraid that he'd be questioned as to why he, a simple stable boy, should need to speak directly to the young Mistress of the house.

"I, I, I'm sorry Mistress, forgive me for my lack of courage," Michael was dreaming, he was back in the stables on that fateful day his Mistress he stammered out. "I'm sure you are Michael," replied the Mistress. "And if you weren't before you will be now."

Before he could even see her moving she was pouring the hot wax from the candle across his stomach and onto his bare sweating chest. His nipples screamed out in pain and tightened instantly, hardening as the wax hardened onto his skin. Drop after drop fell excruciatingly slow from the candle onto his bare skin. Mistress moved towards the head of his pallet and placed the candle on a table against the wall and picked up a large feedbag for the horses. Michael could only wonder what she had in the bag as she turned so he couldn't see what she was doing.

"Lift your head Michael," requested the Mistress. He instantly complied with her demands and soon found out the Mistress intended to slip the leather feedbag over his head like a hood. It had been modified so there were holes for his mouth and nose so he could breath but otherwise he was deprived of sight and most sound from the leather. Again his skin prickled with anticipation of what his little Mistress had planned for him.

He could barely hear her as she moved about his small room, Suddenly he felt his Mistress grab his left nipple. The hard wax fell away from his nipple as she tugged it away from his chest. She had something cold and metal and seemed to be screwing it onto his nipple. As the pressure increased so did the sensitivity of his nipple. His nipple was so hard he thought she'd rip it off as she ground the screw with all her strength. She repeated the process again with his right nipple. Michael couldn't hold back and let a groan escape from his lips as the pain shot from his nipple and down his chest. Mistress slapped him hard on his already imprisoned left nipple and demanded silence. Michael bit down on his lower lip to keep from crying out again.

When Mistress was done clamping his nipples he felt her move away from his pallet. He could barely hear what she was doing as she moved almost silently around his quarters. Michael was becoming more frightened. Wondering, as his nipples burned with pain, how far Mistress would take this. Michael felt the Mistress return to his pallet and grasp his cock and balls. He was terrified as he felt cold iron touch his member. He began to thrash on the bed, trying to free his hands and stop this assault.

CRACK!! He felt a riding crop bite into his burned stomach and chest and stopped his thrashing. "I want no resistance Michael!," exclaimed his Mistress vehemently. Michael could only nod his head in acceptance and pray she wouldn't hurt him beyond healing.

He was soon to realize it was a sort of cage she was placing his cock into with his balls soon following. A cold dread came over him as he heard a lock being closed and felt it fall against his inner thigh. What could she have planned, he worried. The Mistress went to work quickly and efficiently tying his ankles with a leather thong, spreading his legs achingly far apart. Again he heard and felt her leave the pallet and all to quickly she returned placing something beside him on the floor. He could feel her movements rather than hear them and he knew she was now disrobing. He began to relax, knowing she wouldn't be dispatching him from this life if she weren't clothed.

"I told you weeks ago about sneaking and spying Michael. I was very forthright and told you what I expected of you Michael," said the Mistress. "I expect you to be forthright and brave enough to approach me like a man, not a boy, Michael." He felt her moving placing objects beside him and climbing onto the bed. "Are you a man Michael?" asked the Mistress.

"Yes Mistress," replied Michael. CRACK!! Another biting reminder that Mistress wanted silence. Michael nodded his head and tried to stretch to alleviate the pain in his nipples. CRACK!!

"You will not move, nor speak unless you are told to Michael," hissed the Mistress. Mistress was straddling him, sitting with her bare buttocks on his stomach. He felt the stirrings of desire in his loins and relaxed. "You like this don't you Michael?" asked his Mistress. He nodded in reply. "We'll see for how long," said the Mistress as she laughed and stretched over his head reaching for something.

As his Mistress returned to her position sitting on his lower stomach he felt a drop of wax fall onto his upper chest. Michael flinched and took a deep breath, preparing to be burned. He jerked only momentarily as he had expected the excruciating pain of earlier. This time when the wax fell upon his already tortured nipples he thought he'd die from the heat, the boiling hot wax hardening on his already rock hard nipples. Slowly Mistress trailed the wax river from one nipple to the other, letting each drop fall precisely next to the last in an agonizingly slow path.

Michael tried not to move, afraid the wax might shift and cause even more pain before it cooled and hardened on his chest. Mistress shifted her position and began a slow trail of boiling wax down his chest, between his nipples to his navel and ever lower. Michael's head was swimming, terror rushed through him as he realized Mistress was headed for his manhood, caged and open to her twisted worship.

He felt her raise herself up, moving between his legs and off his torso. His muscles were tightening, waiting for the dreaded fall of the first drop of agony on his cock. She moved between his legs and settled herself....dripping the wax around his cock and onto his inner thigh. From one leg to the next, down one thigh and back up, Hitting the most sensitive areas of his inner thighs, getting ever closer to his sac before she'd let the wax fall on the sheet while switching thighs.

The slow torture wasn't as bad as the anticipation of the hot wax hitting his manhood and scarring him. He was sweating and cold at the same time, adrenaline pumping through his veins, fear making him so alert he'd swear he could hear each drop plopping on his thighs. Mistress began blowing her cool breath over his inner thighs, cooling the wax, making it hard. Making him hard. He was straining against the imprisoning cage now. Hard as a rock and hot from her cool breath hitting him where weeks before she had tasted of him.

All his mind was focused on the feeling of his cock growing against the cage, Mistress' breath upon his balls when suddenly something hard and cold was shoved in his ass. He wanted to scream out against this invasion. The hard cold of the tool being shoved in his ass caused pain to shoot up his insides to his stomach. The violator was cold, the violation burned. His cock shrank quickly. No longer feeling quite so imprisoned by the cage. His Mistress laughed, he could only guess it was due to his humiliation. She began to pump the tool in and out of his ass, when he realized that whatever tool she was using, was attached to her. She was fucking him luck he dreamed of fucking her. She was kneeling between his thighs pumping into him. Rutting like a stallion on a mare. She grunted each time she drove the offending tool deep within his ass, and sighed a little as she pulled it out. She grasped him by his inner thighs, pulling his legs just a little further apart. She could now see the tool pumping in and out of him if she chose to look down. It opened his ass for her, and she began swinging her hips left and right, pumping him slowly.

As he began to sense her rhythm he relaxed, opening himself to her deep upthrusts going with the pain rather than against it. His cock began to stir as she hit the now familiar spot within him that he loved for her to stimulate. He was at once ashamed and pleased that his Mistress could make him feel the pleasure he craved. She shifted positions once more, loosening one of his ankles so she could prop herself on one leg and drive deeper, bringing back the pain as she drove deeper within him.

Michael began to sweat, he feared she'd tear him apart with each thrust as she increased the pressure and speed with which she was fucking him. His skin prickled once more as he imagined the worst. All his fears flew through his mind now as she fucked him harder and harder, what if they were caught in such a position. What if she tore him and he bled to death. What if she stopped and left him to be found this way tomorrow. Deeper and faster her hips drove, he wanted to scream out in agony when again she found a rhythm and he met her every thrust.

His cock was now straining against the cage, raw iron against his most sensitive skin. He was being impaled in his ass and his cock was being crushed by the pressure caused by itself.. Suddenly Mistress let go of his thighs and grabbed his nipples roughly. Pinching them ever so lightly while driving deep in his ass. He couldn't help himself and cried out in pain. She twisted his nipples ruthlessly and drove hard and deep tearing his ass apart as punishment. Michael now knew he had no choice but to remain completely silent or he'd be torn in two.

Mistress laid herself upon him as a man lays upon a woman and began to lick his burning nipples. He could feel himself readying to cum. Her breasts crushed his tortured nipples as she kept her pace and moved further up his body, licking and nipping his skin as she moved. She was now positioned exactly as he had envisioned himself placed upon her and she was thrusting into him as he had envisioned himself thrusting into her. He was so hard, so hot, so near his time, wanting to explode, fearing it. Mistress nuzzled at his neck, sucking his skin into her mouth and biting down before she'd release it and start again in another spot. Every nerve in his body was alert to her touch, her skin. The moisture of his sweat and the warm wax trapped between her thrusting body and his prone form. It was sweet torture, the pleasure he craved and the punishment he knew he deserved for lusting after the young Mistress. Again the Mistress was above him, Up on her hands, thrusting deeper again, hitting his spot only she knew how to find.

"You are close aren't you Michael?" asked the Mistress. Michael hesitated only a moment before nodding. "You want to explode don't you Michael?" she asked huskily. Again he nodded. Still thrusting, propped on one hand she reached the other down between their bodies and grabbed the cage, yanking hard at the unyielding iron. Michael could hold back no longer...as she tugged once again on the cage he exploded....his white hot cum spurting out over both their stomachs. His back arched as she yanked and drove the tool deep in his ass harder and harder.

He was spiraling, fighting the blackness that threatened to engulf his mind. He rode the pleasure, cresting each wave Mistress forced upon him with her thrusts. Finally she pulled the tool from within his ass and released the cage from her firm grasp. She climbed off him and he felt her tugging at the hood on his head. He breathed of her scent and let his eyes adjust to the light. He watched her as she turned around and was shocked to see the tool she had used in his ass was a perfectly carved replica of a male cock. It was attached to her with a leather harness and buckles.

Michael burned with shame as he realized he had been fucked like a man, by a tool shaped by a man to look like a man. A tool he had heard only women used. He was torn between the pleasure Mistress had given him and the humiliation of having been treated like a woman. He looked to the floor and avoided the Mistress' eyes. She laughed throatily and waggled it at him as she removed it and donned her cloak. Moving closer to the pallet he was still tied to she leaned down and kissed him. Her lips were like wine against him, Almost satiating his need for her, he drank in the taste and scent, reveling in her flavor. She stood suddenly and pulled a knife from the pocket of her cloak and released him from his bonds......before she blew out the candle. Moving towards the door he heard her turn with her hand on the door.

"I won't remind you again to approach me like a man Michael. I won't have you simpering and eyeing me like a dog," said the Mistress. Michael waited, not knowing if he should respond. "I expect you to come to me in a fortnight, and I expect you to come to me like a man...." The door opened and she was gone.....again.