The Stacks

Story Info
A young coed takes a study break.
4k words
33.7k
6
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First attempt at this... first submission, too. I might write more if the response isn't too harsh! Thanks!

_____________________

Never before, in his thirty-five years, has mail posed such a problem. Yet, here he was, at the end of his drive-way and staring down at what was most likely a bill. The week before he had did a number on his back at the gym. He knew better than to take a racket ball challenge from Steve, they were always too competitive.

"Dan, how are you doing?" a deep male voice brought him out of his mail-time thoughts and lifted a hazel colored gaze to the man coming toward him.

"Hey there, Frank, could be better, yourself?" Managing a smile as Dan stood at the end of his drive in a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt. Frank grinned back as he reached his mailbox. The man was about ten years older, dark hair and brown eyes, a trim mustache and dressed similarly to the way he was.

"Can't complain, dropped some mail there," Frank would point and Dan would sigh.

"I did, but I threw my back out so it's going to stay there, just like everything I've dropped in my house and the grass clippings in the pool." Light eyes gave the mail a death glare before Frank chuckled and came over to his neighbor.

"A real mess, huh? Tell you what, I'll send Rose over in awhile to see if she can help," Frank would say as he bent to get the bill for him and handed it over.

"You don't have to do that, I doubt she'd want to waste her time," this made Dan pause a moment as he took the mail. "Though, I'd be willing to pay her. What seventeen year old wouldn't want some money for the mall?"

It was Frank's turn to laugh again, Dan smiled. "Good point, if I let her up there as often as she wanted. I'll send her over in a bit. Feel better, Dan."

"Thanks, Frank," the men parted and would head up their respective driveways to their homes.

---

Rose was ready for her father to go to work. She was home schooled - except for gym and science - and he was like a hawk during those hours. She was seventeen and wanted to slack off like teenagers do, take some times to daydream instead of working on algebra or whatever alphabet and numerical soup that was in the book before her. He had gone out to get the mail and in that short time, she'd let her forehead hit the page and groan, soft ginger locks falling over the book.

It was almost summer break for the regular kids, though her school went year round. It was a pain in the butt! Her father was so strict, not that she knew anything else. Her mother ran off when she was four and he had been wildly over protective since then. She couldn't totally blame him, she might do the same thing in his shoes, but boy, was she tired of it. The door opened and her head snapped up and she tried to clear the glazed over look in soft blue eyes.

"Rose, I think we're finished for today. I have to head into the office, but Dan next door threw his back out pretty bad and I said you'd give him a hand," Frank smiled at his daughter as she looked half put out, the other half she wasn't sure about. "He said he'd give you some money for helping," and there was the smile on her pink lips.

"Alright," she'd say, closing the book and all but running past him to the door to get away from her math work. She had been over to Dan's house many times, he let them use her pool and during neighborhood gatherings she would help bring food and drinks in and out of his house to the deck in the back. He was a nice man, cute, too, but she had always had that school girl crush on him.

Coming up to his front door, she'd absently straighten the white tank top and blue jean shorts she wore. Knocking, out of the corner of her eye she could see her dad's black SUV back out of the drive way and off down the road. At least she was out of the house, Rose thought as the door opened and a smiling Dan appeared.

--

It wasn't until the last year that Dan noticed how much Rose had grown up. From an awkward girl to soft curves and rounds and sweet smiles. It always struck him upon first glance, whether it be her on the side of his pool sunbathing or just going to get the mail, like now when he opened the door to his current wreck of a home. She'd smile back at him and her back even felt a little better.

And then he felt like a cad, because she was young and to her, he must be a very old lecherous man. "Hey Rose, thanks for coming over. Your dad told you I'd pay, right?" Making sure she knew he wasn't going take advantage of her kindness. She'd smile wider at him, white teeth flashing between pink lips. He'd step slowly aside and her smile would fade a little.

"Yep! Really did a number on your back, Dan?" She'd tilt her red head as she watched him move and she'd walk into his house. It wasn't as bad as she imagined it would be, but there were obvious things out of place. A few books or magazines on the floor, cups and plates on the coffee table.

He'd ruefully smile as he nodded a little and closed the door. "Yeah, no fun getting old," he'd joke and she'd laugh. It made her cheeks turn a bit pink and he couldn't help but smile more at it. He was such a dork, Dan thought.

"You aren't old, Dan," Rose would quip back before she'd look back at him, "Let me get started. I'll pick up stuff and then you can tell me where to go with it and where you cleaning stuff is." She loved it when he smiled at her, it made her feel tingly all over, a new sensation, but pleasant all the same. He'd agree and off to work she'd go as he went over to the couch to sit down.

His home was an open layout, the living room connected to a hall that lead to a set of bedrooms, a half bath, and then a large bathroom attached to the master bedroom. The other part of the living room was attached to a small dinning area that bled into the kitchen. From there the deck just beyond a sliding glass door and his nice backyard with pool. The washer and dryer were in the basement where the game room was and another family room like area.

"I guess the dishes go in the kitchen and you can just pile the books and mags on the coffee table next to the laptop. The normal places, if you don't mind. The dishwasher is clean, the bottom drawer, I couldn't unload it."

"Not a problem," Rose replied, "Its a lot less worse than I thought it would be," she'd laugh as she said it, reaching into her pocket to pull out a hair tie and she'd absently twist her locks away from her face. It was now that she started getting things together and Dan was absorbed by her. Watching her bend and twist to pick things up.

She had grown, he thought again, that heart shaped ass in the air and he felt like a man in the desert dying for water. Another downfall to having screwed up his back so badly - he hadn't felt like calling his semi-regular friend with benefits. He felt like an old man and wallowed in his pity, but then he was left here lusting after the ripe peach that was his neighbor. Granted, he would be doing that regardless.

It didn't take her too long to pick up the living room and kitchen, she was helping him back up from the couch to go to the other part of the house. "You don't have to worry about the basement, I can't get down there," he'd smile at her as he lead her down the hall. "Or that bathroom."

"Okay, what about this room?" She'd go to the second bedroom and look in. A weight set and bench press were in there, some instructions tacked to to a cork board, mirrors lining one wall and then a strange black half barrel item on a mat was in front of the mirrors. It had a flesh pink stripe of plastic - or it looked like plastic to her - on top of it with little groves and bumps. "You have work out room!"

"Uh, yeah," Dan started as he followed her, having forgotten his ex-girlfriend's sybian machine was in there. When he saw it though, he flushed red and started to fumble how to get her out of the room. "Nothing needing picking up in here," he'd start.

"What's this? I recognize the rest from gym," she'd point to the one in the corner by the mirror before looking back at the man. She was petite, but he wasn't all that tall for a man. He was red-faced and she'd move forward concern masking her pretty features, "Are you alright?"

"Uh, its for.. ah, meditation, my ex left it here," he started and when she turned on him, he felt a little more faint, as if he was caught in a lie. Which he would be, but instead those sweet features looked concerned and he'd shake his head some. "I need to sit down, here, I'll show you the bedroom," which sounded just as sleazy as telling a teenager that a masturbation device was for meditation.

Leading her to his bedroom, he'd sit on the unmade bed. It was more books and cups, papers and the like spread around the room, the bathroom had the usual usage cleaning needs. "Do you need anything?" She'd ask and his head shook, the flush going away and his hand lifted to push back a flop of dark brown hair from his brow.

"I'm fine now, thanks," he'd smile weakly at her as he moved some pillows and sat back and brought his legs up onto the bed.

"Dad's letting me take a yoga class," she'd start and the red was immediately back on Dan's face. "They encourage meditation on our own, too, do you think I could try using that? I haven't quiet gotten the hang of it, I always start thinking about things to do or I want to do." She'd smile at him as she bent to pick up a pillow that fell off the bed, the neckline of her tank fell open a little to reveal a white cotton bra.

This day just went weird and Dan wasn't entirely opposed to it, though he was sure it was just him that noticed. "Yeah, sure," he'd say. He had to fight the images of this sweet young redhead writhing about on that machine, dropping his gaze from her.

"I'll clean the bathroom and let you get some rest. I can come back tomorrow to do some laundry if you want," Rose smiled at Dan again as she set the stack of books on his nightstand. "Sound alright?"

"Oh, yeah, sounds great. That might take awhile though," he'd clear his throat, his own light colored eyes watching her. "Bring your swimsuit, you can use the pool between loads if you want. I have to find my checkbook, but I can pay you tomorrow, if that's alright?" The ginger head bobbed before she'd go to the bathroom, humming as she worked. About a half hour later, he was alone again with a fierce hard-on and thoughts of the girl next door's ass.

---

The following day, just as Rose said she would, she came over after her father left for work. She put up her shoulder blade length waves into a ponytail and decided she'd wear her new bikini. If her dad was home, it would have been a one piece, but she'd cover it up before going over to Dan's house. If she was honest with herself, she would have said it was because she liked the way Dan looked at her when he thought she couldn't see him.

As it was, she just didn't want so many tan lines. Or so she told herself. The little blue bikini was tied at the hips, the top at the back of her neck and under her shoulders blades. Pulling up some running pink running shorts and another white tank, she'd push her feet into flip flops and off she went. It was a treat to spend sometime at the pool without a load of other people around, and she was getting paid for it! Not at all a bad deal.

The day before she gathered up the laundry, she just needed the sheets off his bed and she'd be ready to start the wash. Knocking on the door, she heard a "Come in!" and walked in to find Dan getting up from the couch, bare chested, and in a pair of black cotton shorts. He wasn't muscular, to say, but he wasn't fat either. A lean average, a lightly haired chest, and broad shoulders. Just like she remembered from the last pool party. He was smiling at her and she'd shut the door behind her.

"Hi, you don't need to get up for me. I'll get the wash started," she'd smile back, pink pout parting to show her teeth.

"Sure, brought your suit?" He'd ask as he bent slowly to pick up his glass of iced tea from the coffee table. He had taken a few pain-killers about an hour before and he was feeling alright at the moment, still stiff and sore, but the pain was lessened. "I'll meet you out by the pool?"

"Works for me," she'd get to work then, pausing in the kitchen with her arms full of bedsheets to see a check on the table. A decent amount for not that much work, she was over the moon. With the first load started, she'd run up the stairs and out to the backyard. The day was warm and beautiful. Without much thought, she'd hop down to the pool, Dan on a lounger, and she'd strip out of her clothes.

Dan had put sunglasses on, in hopes to not be so obvious in his leering, though he was sure he wasn't completely concealed. He knew he should have worn jeans or something, something that wouldn't give in case he pitched a tent, which he was threatening to do now. Did Rose know how hot she was? She didn't act like that, which was probably a lot of the blue eyed red head's appeal. That and her soft body. He'd never seen her in a two piece and she filled it out nicely.

Breasts were pert and high, a teenagers bounce, her ass was a matching good handful like the top of her. Shapely thighs, elegantly shaped back and stomach, she was losing her baby fat and probably had that yoga class to thank for it. All peaches and cream skin, not the usual mottled freckled skin you'd associate with gingers.

Dan shifted in the lounger a little, reaching for the magazine he brought with him and absently, or tried to look absent, set it over his lap as his cock began to stir. She'd shoot him a smile and into the water she went. Coming up shortly after the dive, she'd gasp and giggle, "Ooh! Not as warm as I thought it would be!"

"Yeah, sorry about that!" She'd swim across the pool a few times before getting out and coming toward him. The suit clung to her and her nipples were hard through the wet blue fabric, she was so hot, Dan thought for the tenth time since she arrived. And so young. He was disgusting but wasn't about to stop. She'd climb onto the lounger next to him, in the sun. "Done with swimming?"

"For now! I want some sun, I feel like I've been inside for years," she grinned before closing her eyes and settling back into the seat. He wanted to reach over and touch her, a slender arm, her bare stomach, definitely those tits. They laid like this for awhile in companionable silence, she'd roll over eventually and he'd take in the backside of her from behind his glasses. Eventually, she'd get up to go change the laundry. He'd get up as well, slowly making his way back to the kitchen with his empty cup to refill. It was there he met up with Rose again.

"I was going to look up that exercise thing you have, but I couldn't remember what it was called. Do you think I could try it out?" Rose asked. Dan was in mid drink before he started choking and sputtering. Fuck! He didn't think she'd really want to.. or cared about it, what teenagers cared about 'meditation'? Apparently, this one did. It shouldn't have surprised him, she was a bright girl and seemed to try her best at everything. If she was having trouble with her meditation for yoga, she'd want to figure out a way to excel, even if it was a lie.

And then he though... why not? "Well, I could.. but," he'd start and took off his glasses. Her soft blue eyes were on him and he thought his chest couldn't tighten with want anymore. "You can't tell anyone. They are expensive and then the whole street will want to try it. My ex really loved it, but she went out of the country and couldn't take it with her."

"Oh, do you use it often?" Rose said as she leaned into the kitchen counter.

"Ah, no, I'm not really one to use it. You need two people for it, one to turn it on and use the controls, the other uses it to meditate.. or something like that. She never really explained it all to me." He said slowly as he tried to think on his feet about this lie.

"I won't tell!" She'd grin at him and he thought he might faint on the spot.

"If you're sure," he'd breathe.

"Yeah, let's go, do I need to change?"

"No, stay like you are, its perfect, you look really cute in it," and he blushed as she smiled all the brighter at her. They would go down the hall, Dan almost hyperventilating at what was about to happen. Either she'd keep going with it and like it, or she'd wheel about and have him arrested. "Now, this thing will shake and stuff, but its suppose to help you.. ah, find your center. You can tell me to turn it up or down, but we'll start on the easy stuff, alright?"

"Ok, how do I use it?" She'd ask as he sat on the weight bench.

"Hand me that controller, and then you straddle the pink part there and press down into it, make yourself comfortable. When you are, let me know and we'll give it a whirl," his heart was beating a mile a minute as she bent over. Good God, that ass! And then handed back the controller which had a thick black cord that lead to the sybian.

Rose would nod some, looking at the machine before she would step over it and then knelt. If she was allowed to take the sex ed part of science, this might have been making her uncomfortable. As it stood, she wasn't even allowed to watch rated R films, her father was that over protective. The Internet was parent controlled and other things like that. She'd wiggle some on the machine as she got comfortable and then bobbed her head again. Her ponytail was drying into wild waves and she smile into the mirror back at Dan. "Ok, let's go!"

"Close your eyes and breathe like your yoga instructor tells you to do," he'd turn it on and the machine started to hum a little. Slowly, the knobs were turned to the first setting and Rose would jerk straight in the seat. It made him chuckle, but he was getting hard at the same time. "Tell me if its too much!" He watched her shifting again and then trying to breathe, her suit was dry by now which was a shame. He liked the way it clung to her backside.

Rose on the other hand was surprised by the vibrations between her thighs. At first it felt odd, but as she shifted her hips forward, it felt surprisingly good. Different, that was for sure, her breath was coming a little quicker, her heart beating faster, too. She was feeling hot and wanting to squirm. "You can move some, if you want, but don't get up," Dan would tell her, his own voice sounding thick as she breathed out again. "You don't have to be quiet, the ex never was," Dan encouraged as he had a full on hard-on as this girl was being masturbated - apparently without knowing it.

He felt guilty, so very guilty at this, but he was too turned on to care at the moment. He wanted to touch himself, but that would have stopped the whole exercise if her eyes opened. Slowly, he'd turn it up to just a bit higher setting, not wanting to startle her.

"Uh!" She'd grunt out as her hands slid forward to hold the front of the machine. Her rounded hips were rocking a little, that fair frame flushed from scalp to soles. "Oh, wow," she'd say, "You.. you can turn, oh..it up?" Dan about shot off in his dark shorts, watching this nymph ask for more. He'd do as asked though and her body was suddenly shaking as she moaned louder, breathing hard. Her nipples were hard through the swimsuit and Dan tried to strangle a groan as he watched.

And like that, Rose felt a swooping rush through her body, starting at her core and moving out, making her back arch and her body rub into the machine as it vibrated. Coming hard, she had no idea which way was up, but after it passed she panted and fell off to the side, trembling and holding her hands over her crotch. Dan turned the machine off and would have gone to the beauty's side if it wasn't for his back.

"Oh God, wow!" She'd repeat a few times, rolling onto her back, her knees bent and parted, the mirrors showing a dark wet spot on the crotch of her swimsuit. "Oh wow," she'd breathe again as she opened her eyes. Dan put the heavy controller and his arms in front of his hard on, hoping that the dark fabric and that would mask his arousal. "Can I try that again? Not now but.. some other time?" She was positively glowing as she looked up at him from the floor.

12