The Stacks

Story Info
An unlikely pairing meet for a passionate rendezvous.
1.2k words
4.32
21.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have something to show you in the stacks..." I state, all business.

For those that don't know, "stacks" is short for the bookstacks. It refers to the shelving areas where books are stored in libraries. We both have worked at the campus library two years.

The difference is: You are a student worker, and I am clambering towards middle-management. However, the ten years between are not immediately apparent. I could easily pass for a young coed, instead of a woman in her early 30s. My face is quite youthful (In fact, I hate getting carded everywhere). My body is slender, with curves in all the right places. I could have been a model or an actress. Yet my focus has always been education and my career. I have worked hard to dispel all "angry black woman" stereotypes. Taking care of my ill mother has left me without much time to date, let alone marry, or have children. Life can be lonely. However, I make moments of wild abandon in the stacks...

The stacks on our campus are notorious. Students and campus employees alike, are known for doing all types of crazy things in the stacks—from the sexual to the bizarre. I won't tell you of the shocking couplings I have seen leaving the men's restroom in the third floor stacks.

We step off the elevator and head toward the stacks on the fifth floor. We know these shelves by heart. The letters and numbers represent memories...

ML410.W14...The copy of Tristan and Isolde I handed to you, and your large, pale hands grazed my slim, caramel-colored ones for a bit too long. My breath caught when your fingertips traced the back of my hand in a gentle, soothing motion. Our eyes met and held. This is when I first knew you were attracted to me. It was almost as if you could sense the loneliness in me...maybe because it is the same loneliness that is in you.

With others, you are introverted, quiet and bookish. The tall, lanky one who is constantly brushing his too-long hair out of his green eyes. With me, in the stacks...You are a man.

Once we are far in the stacks and fairly hidden, I run my hands through your dark hair. I stand on tiptoes and kiss you deeply. My usually curly hair is straightened and in a ponytail. You pull it back slightly as our tongues mingle. I feel your member harden as you press closer and start to suckle my neck. Suddenly, I remember what we came here for.

"I said I have something to show you."

"What?" You have a lazy smirk on your face and a twinkle in your eyes.

I stand back and pull up my pencil skirt, to flash you my bare pussy. It is neatly trimmed.

"Mmm, you mean you haven't been wearing panties all day? That is so HOT!" You reach for me but I tease you and pull away playfully. Finally, I succumb.

I let your thick, pale fingers reach under my skirt and finger fuck me. You put one finger inside my cunt, then two. I moan in response, and begin to writhe against your hand while your thumb manipulates my clit.

"Ooooh, baby..." I start to thrust up and down on your fingers, moistening them fully, getting myself off good. With your other hand, you reach under my white, button-up blouse, and give one of my 36C tits a firm squeeze.

Some minutes later, when you feel the spasms, you know I have cum. I immediately drop to my knees. The cool air conditioning whooshes under my skirt, past my bare pussy. It causes me exhilaration beyond belief. I tease your dick through your slacks, rubbing it up and down with my hands. You hold your head back and moan, eyes closed. I unzip your pants and take out your rock hard cock.

"Mmm, I love it when you get really hard for me."

I circle my tongue around the head, then I swallow the whole thing. This always brings out your dirty side.

"Oooh, yes...Suck my cock..." you murmur between moans as I slurp away hungrily. My pussy is still wet, and sucking you off is just making me wetter. My head bobs back and forward and I am moaning with you. You pull my ponytail which gets me so excited! I do my secret move that I know makes you cum in 0.5 seconds. Then you pull my head away.

"Oh no you don't. I want this to LAST."

You partially pull up your pants and hobble/walk me to a more secluded area of the stacks. A study carousel near a window. You hurriedly pull back the chair and slam yourself down in the seat, cock protruding.

"Sit on it," you command me. I happily oblige.

I pull up my skirt and straddle your lap, easing your hard cock fully inside my soaking wet pussy in one smooth motion. Then I squeeze down and begin riding you.

"Oh yes! Ride my big dick..." you egg me on.

I start off slow the way you like it, grinding against your cock with my pussy. You throw your head back because there are no words for how good it feels. I quicken the pace until I am bouncing and bucking on your lap with all of my weight. Your passion is always heightened by seeing the contrast of you disappearing inside of me. We both watch in silence for a second. Then I decide to turn around and give you a real show. I quickly reposition myself on your lap so that I am in the reverse cowgirl position. My skirt is pulled above my waist, so you have a grade-A view of my round, brown behind slamming down and twerking on your stiff, meaty cock. My moans and sighs resonate through stacks.

"Oh baby, your dick feels so good..."

"MMM, look at that beautiful black ass," you marvel. My name is on your lips as I gyrate all over your dick.

Your motions come harder and faster, and that lets me know that you are close to cumming. You pull me back against your chest.

"Do you want my load?" you whisper in my ear.

"Mmm, yes. Cum inside my pussy," I hiss. That's all the encouragement you need!

You let out an "Ahhh" for each squirt of cum that ejects from your cock, moaning against the nape of my neck. That is so sexy to me! I feel my already warm and wet box fill with your sticky seed, but I don't stop moving, burying you inside my cunt to the hilt.

Afterward, we sit for several minutes and just listen to each other breathe, you still deep inside me.

Eventually, I remember we have to get back to work. I pull out some wet wipes to clean up our secret.

I wonder where you will have me next?

Against the chain link fence that separates the stacks on the fourth floor?

Maybe you will bend me over one of the carts, and take me from behind?

The stacks on our campus are notorious.

I make moments of wild abandon in the stacks...