The Stadium Club 02

Story Info
Hubby waits.
1.9k words
3.51
25.7k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I originally posted this as Dpdlover.

*

This was different than the fantasy at home; a lot different.

This is the fantasy that comes to life and spills out of lovers after arousal plateaued . After the gentle stroke of the clit or sliding of a finger between wet and swollen vaginal lips gets a deep moan in response. This is that wonderful place where penetration makes two lovers, one. This is the fantasy that Trisa loves to whisper in my ear when we make love.

After the rush of entry is over and our genitals are perfectly joined, before the necessity of the fast thrusting, this is the fantasy that is spoken of . Sweaty tummies covered in a warm sheen of sweat, me deep in Trisa's belly. my pelvis perfectly seated where Trisa is most sensitive. Each move sends an electric burst straight to her brain. The electrons behind her closed eyes form images of an unnamed lover thrusting deep in her needy womanhood, always from behind and always roughly.

"Oh god it's deep.....so deep, Oh God, Oh God...mmmmmmmm...mm, Oh, Oh, ...Please fuck me hard..." These are the images whispered in my ear between moans and grunts.

This same fantasy is usually my indication that the monthly frustration has ended. My office phone is filled with the sounds of Trisa and her pocket rocket vibrator releasing the stress caused by a week of no sex. The fantasy and orgasm relieve her. but the effect on me is just the opposite and almost painful as I long for the same release.

No this is much, much different, this is not the fantasy that spills from my lips as Trisa's lips glide up and down my shaft with delicious friction, oh so warm and comforting. The dream of a lover kissing her deeply while slipping his hand in her white panties, is greatly enhanced when her lips form a suction just below the crown of my cock. Her tongue swirling in rhythm to my description removes any doubt about the beauty of the moment.

I imagine that she looks radiant with her head back, eyes closed and her ass cupped in his hands.

Here and now her eyes are wide open and real.

"Are you OK... your hands are cold...," an ice cold beer mug was no excuse.

"Yes...uh...no...I'm not sure, just nervous I guess." "How about you"

" I'm nervous too, all of these women are beautiful, what if I don't get noticed."

"It's been a long time since I was competing on the open market," a crooked grin.

"I should be so lucky," I thought out loud.

"Now, now," I'm going home with you...and I Love You."

"Love you too...but I miss you already..."

"Don't make me cry" She said with a fake frown and pursed lips.

"It will only be for a little while and then it will be real when we get home...real ...she said again with wondrous eyes, not pretend like on Saturday mornings."

"This is for both of us, ...remember. " "Don't you want it to be real, make love to me slowly after I'm hot and ready, maybe even extra slippery and all yours."

"Mmmm ...I guess..., but it seems like a lot more fun when you are sucking me."

"Later, I promise."

When Amy arrived to freshen our drinks she took a second to whisper into Trisa 's ear before heading on to the next table.

"What..." I asked.

"She said that the powder room is in the hallway on the way to the dance floor."

I looked at my watch. 8:45 pm, the second hand was incessantly ticking faster and faster, winding closer and closer to the opening of the dance floor.

"What time is it...Mmmmm 8:47..."

"I think I will go freshen my makeup, " as her lovely butt slid off the tall stool."

I grabbed her by the waist when she got close enough and pulled her close to me. Her neck smelled of excitement and perfume, I couldn't let her go, but she twisted gracefully escaping my grasp.

" I miss you already I...", damn, this is hard.

"Don't be silly... I'll be right back..."

The eyes of the husband at the next table followed her perfect butt as she left the safety of the "Dug Out Bar". At that moment I discovered real jealously. .

Up until then jealously was an abstract concept that I played with, poked at, and imagined... Suddenly it hit me with a force I didn't know I had in me. Now it was real, so real I could taste it... I wanted to scream...make him stop looking at her ass that way. He was lusting after, her ass, my ass, our ass...who knows at this point, but the feelings were overwhelming, my desire to grab her and flee was almost too strong to ignore.

But I knew that he wasn't the real source of my jealousy. My real demon was an unseen guy that would try to do more than look at her. The real demon would try to consume her, have her, use her.

Was I the only husband having these feelings? How did the other husbands in this safe place deal with the reality that the love of their lives would soon venture out, away from the safety of a loving husband.

Tick...tick...tick...

I tried to watch game, the picture was great on the huge screens but the concept of the game invaded my thoughts. Wasn't the goal to determine winners and losers, one team occupies territory and wins the game. The ball is just a symbol , a mere marker to hold a place. There are rules and the rules are firm. That game had referees that enforced the rules evenly.

We were also playing a game, a much different game, but a game none the less. What about the rules here and what was the territory to be won? Could one team just give away territory and still win? Could all the players win, and for that matter, who was on each team?

I was startled when Amy put her hand on my shoulder from behind.

"Relax, shhhhhh...relax...they always come back." Her reassuring touch was nice...her smile a little mysterious.

Tick...tick...tick...

Trisa turned the corner and made her way back to the table, she looked like she was going to burst.

"What."

"Oh My God."

"What."

"Don't look," Trisa turned her head, silencing a giggle in her hand.

"Don't look at what..."

"The second table behind us, the woman..."

"Why." Trisa tried to sip her wine but couldn't, the giggles would not subside.

"She...she...was in the bathroom masturbating...and now...oh god...oh god."

I started to turn my head, but Trisa frantically squeezed my hand, "Don't look." t

" How do you know..."

"She was in the next stall Trisa whispered, standing up...going at it."

Trisa got up and came to my side the table..." I could hear her , and I saw her shoes... they were those blue heels."

"Are you sure..." Trisa moved back to her stool.

Yes, I was in a sorority...with 11 other girls...I know what it sounds like..."

"Now he is kissing her hand, her right hand...oh god, I can't look..."

"Oh...oh...he just smelled her fingers...can't look..."

Amy rejoined us before Trisa settled her shapely bottom back on the stool. .

"I know , I know she said quietly, they do that every week, and she makes a choice every week too...every week a different guy. I can't image what happens when they get home...but the word here is that's all he gets, smelly fingers."

While her next sentence was anticipated, it was still a jolt.,

"The dance floor is now open... have a good time." It as if my heart stopped and raced and skipped a beat all at once...shear terror.

I can't just get up and rush off Trisa she thought to herself, not so soon, not just as the dance floor opens, it wouldn't be very lady like to just desert him. She couldn't help wondering what the guys would look. Would they notice her, would she find one to help them fulfill their fantasy.

Trisa closed here eyes for a moment. Morning after love was wonderful, but it could be better. God what if she was still hot and flushed from just having done it. What if the natural lube he gave her at the end was still warm from him, what if she was still flushed and excited, ready for him, a little tender and a little swollen and very slippery.

"I love you... are you OK."

"Mmmmm.....yes I guess.....this is just a big step," he said in a low voice.

"I know honey but we talked about it for months, your just nervous...I'm sure that's normal."

I took a long drink and reached for her hand.

Trisa's thoughts drifted as she watched him toy with her wedding rings. Friday night lovemaking was wonderful she though, much like the other passion filled nights she spent in the arms of her husband. But Saturdays morning are better she thought with a giggle.

"What are you giggling about, " a serious tone.

"I don't know...just that you love me this much makes me very happy..."

Saturday mornings were special, no rushing off to work, plenty of time for young lovers to explore and enjoy the delight of sex,, husband and wife. The fantasy was special then in their bedroom in the bed they shared.

First light always awaken her, but she usually drifted back off to the comfort of sleep in a safe secure place. New Orleans is hot, sleeping naked is a simple pleasure they both enjoyed. Drifting off to sleep naked made them a closer couple.

Even after 5 years of waking up with Trisa, he never got used to the wonderful aroma that wafted up from the sheets on Saturday mornings. His love marinating in her body overnight, along with her lingering wetness, the perfect morning aphrodisiac was formed. Simply put, it made him hard.

Sometimes a good morning kiss was all he could manage before rolling over and rejoining the previous night's dance. Trisa was the perfect dance partner for this timeless dance. Her womanly hips rebounded from his thrusts consuming his penis on the way up. Her feet over his back bounced in perfect harmony to their love making. Her lips formed for the kiss she knew was coming, she loved to be kissed while making love.

Slightly dry at first, but as the force of penetration joined them together his love rejoined the dance from the depths of her vagina. The feeling was heaven sent. Trisa's tightness fit him perfectly, his rich fluid from the last dance made its way between them smoothing the ridges inside her. He slid with a smoothness unmatched by normal arousal or anything ever put in a bottle. The smoothness comforted the urgency he normally felt extending the dance for a long time. Time that made her feel alive and loved and wonderful, time that sealed the fissures any young marriage experienced.

It was the fantasy that made Saturday's so special...

"What if that was his cum..." She liked to whisper in his ear.

"What if he had just fucked me...had an orgasm in me...a hard deep inside me orgasm."

"Oh...Oh...Oh... God yes please fuck me harder... harder...I just know I would beg him."

"A hard orgasm for him, me on my knees, bent over and fucked, "special words in his ear that always increased the rhythm of their lovemaking.

His orgasm was always close behind...the words were like a trigger.

A trigger that Trisa enjoyed pulling.

Across town in the Treme' District , a girl named Jill laid under her husband for the third night in a row, all she had was hope.

Trisashusband