The Stalker: 1st Adventure

Story Info
Sexy 18-year-old wore shorts at the wrong time.
4.7k words
4.44
119.9k
39
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He saw her sitting in her car at the filling station and immediately he was hard. She had the long blond hair, blue eyes and the almost perfect smile. She was paying the attendant for her gas and he walked into the office to get change. She stepped from the car and walked to the drink machine and put in some quarters. He could see that her body was petite but almost perfect in every detail. A woman child who wore short cut off jeans and a tight tee shirt. He had to look away to keep from being so obvious.

She walked back to her car and as he turned toward her she sat down in the seat and he could almost see the panties at the edge of her shorts. God.. she looked like a movie star or a woman built by a sex mad scientist. He knew he had to have her and began thinking how he would get this beautiful young lady alone. He wanted to enjoy this beautiful body at his leisure and he was determined to have her..soon.

He calmly walked behind the red sports car and looked at the license number. He memorized it and walked to his pickup and got in. He waited a minute and the attendant returned with her change and she drove away. She was headed West on Highway 80 and he started his truck and fell in behind her. He didn't get too close for fear that she would notice but he kept her car in sight for over 3 miles and watched her turn off the main highway and drive down a county road into a wooded addition. He slowly turned down the same road and stayed well back and watched her turn into a driveway that circled in front of a large brick home. He glanced at the mailbox as he drove by and read the name "James". He drove past the house and in his rear view mirror watched her pull into a garage attached to the house. She lived there or she wouldn't have pulled all the way into the garage. Now his plan was underway. He must learn who she was and note her daily activities. The stalking had begun.

He rubbed his hardening cock thru his jeans as he turned around and left the addition. He knew that this one would be just what the doctor ordered.. the doctor being his 9 inch cock!

The Background Check

He used his computer and went to a site where he could buy a license plate registration and found that the girl he was lusting after was probably Janey James as the vehicle was registered to this person at the address he drove by the day before.

He then paid for yet another background check on the computer and found that she was 18 years old and 5'3" tall and weighed 102 pounds. All that beauty in such a small package...and his for the taking. He knew that the soft body of Janey James would be his within a few days and his dick seemed to be constantly hard looking forward to the encounter he was planning.

The Surveillance

He borrowed a friends pickup and drove to the small housing addition off Hwy 80 and parked in the driveway of a house that was apparently empty with a "For Sale" sign in the yard. He had found the abandoned house about a block away from his "target."

He arrived at 6AM and had taken his binoculars and a bottle of water and a small cooler full of drinks and sandwiches. He was expecting to be there for awhile and didn't want to have to leave to eat during his extended stay. He had only been there for a few minutes when at 6:40AM he saw the little red car back out of the garage. His heart began beating hard and his cock began throbbing as well. He used the glasses and could see the blond hair of the driver and as she drove out of the driveway toward the main highway he started the pickup and followed. She drove toward the highschool located about 3 miles outside of town and pulled into the football field entrance. He drove past about a block and turned around to watch. As he parked he saw her step from the car and reach out and put her hands on the edge of the roof of the little red car and began moving her legs up and down in a stretching motion.

She was going to jog on the track that surrounded the football field and she was wearing gray cotton sweat pants and a white tee shirt. She adjusted the blue headband around her forehead and as she looked around the field and saw that no one else was there she began walking on the track away from her car. Within a few seconds she had begun running in a slow trot and his cock was becoming harder and harder.. just watching that sweet thing and realizing that in a few minutes her body would be covered in sweat. She would be sweating and her body would be glistening in the early morning sunlight. How he wanted to take her now, but he continued watching to see if any others would show up at this time of the morning for their daily run. She later drove away after circling the track 5 times and he drove away in the other direction. He had to drive 40 miles to find himself at home. He felt pleased that he had stopped for gas at that particular station the other day before returning home from his trip. Now he had a new lease on life.. to stalk and ultimately enjoy sex with this little blond goddess.

The Abduction

Three days he had watched this sweet Janey James leave early each morning and run around the football track to keep that perfect body in perfect shape. He had watched in the borrowed truck and in his truck as well so that she wouldn't notice the same truck around the area. On Friday, the fourth day, her routine was the same. Friday was no different than the first three days he had stalked her. No one had ever come to the field to run and she did her 25 to 30 minute jog alone. She would then return to the brick home and he would leave the area.

He had found out what he wanted to know..her daily activity and the place to take her at his will. He had dreamed about how he would smother her lovely body with his mouth and lick places that would bring her to the heights he wanted her when he entered that tight young pussy. He wanted her wet, so wet that he would be able to penetrate her body in one motion and then continue pounding her until she was screaming for more of his hard 9 inches.

He felt that any woman would beg for his big thick cock once they were forced to enjoy its' forceful entry. He had dreamed about taking his time with her and really enjoying the young woman to the fullest before he left her and left his semen deep inside her tight ass. Sure, he wanted to taste that sweet sweaty pussy and even slip his big 9 in and out of it for awhile, but he looked forward to forcing those tight buttocks apart and sticking his hard dick up to the hilt in her cute little ass. He knew the sweat of the run and the juices of her pussy would help him spear that tight anal cavity and she would be his..forever in his mind at least.

Today he had borrowed yet another friends car. An old beat up Chevy with a broken windshield and an out of date license plate. His friend wanted to know why he needed it and his excuse was that he wanted to go fishing and his pickup had mechanical problems. She had never seen this car and would never see it again...he hoped. As he lived 40 miles away and there were more than one small town between his home and hers, he hoped it would be difficult for the cops to find him should she decide to report the sexual feast he was planning.

The knife was alongside his leg lying in the seat of the Chevy when he pulled into the road going into the football field. She had only made it around the track twice when he stepped out of his car in his sweat pants and dark sweatshirt. The knife was now inside the leather holster that was inside the waist of the pants. With the shirt pulled down over the handle she would not be able to see it. He stood next to the old car that he had parked 30 feet behind her red sports car and bent at the waist in a stretching movement. He raised each knee up and down and began to run in place as she turned the corner on the track and headed toward him. She looked at him and smiled as she jogged past him and kept up her pace. Her blue eyes sparkled and her face was already wet with perspiration as she began her third trip around the track.

She didn't hear him run up behind her and never knew what was happening until she felt his hand around her neck, pulling her to a stop. She began to scream but as she opened her mouth he told her "If you make a sound, you're dead".

She was not quite out of breath from the running and her first thought was to try to escape but she felt something push into her side and realized that it was probably a knife. Her fear mounted as he spoke again. "If you want to live to drive home today you'll do what I say and when I say it..do you understand?" She mumbled that she did and began telling him to please take her purse that was in the front seat of her car and not to harm her. He was now pulling her back towards the old blue car and she was trying not to fall down as she was drug backwards. He pulled her around to the passenger side of the car and told her to open the door. She reached for it and before she could get it opened he pulled her back against him and she felt his body against her and knew that the object she felt pushing against her bottom was in fact his hard dick. Then she realized that this was not a simple robbery, but an actual rape and she began to scream.

As she screamed he hollered in her ear and told her that no one could hear her way out here at this time of the morning and at the same time he pushed the tip of the knife into the right side of her thin shirt.

She thought that he had cut her but wasn't sure but she realized that it hurt and she wanted no more pain at this point. She stopped screaming and opened the door of the car.

He pushed her head downward into the seat and told her to kneel in the floorboard and lay across the seat and keep her mouth shut. She crawled in and slowly kneeled in the floor of the car and pushed her face down on the seat covers. He pulled her hands behind her and now he was forcing something hard and metalic on her wrists. "Handcuffs" she realized and became more terrified as she heard the click of the metal as her hands became useless to her with her arms behind her back.

She began begging now and he slapped her on the back of her head with his hand and told her again to shut up. The door was slammed and in a few seconds he was in the drivers seat starting the car. She looked at his face and told herself to remember every detail about the rugged almost handsome face of her attacker. He looked over at her and told her to turn her head around if she wanted to live through this. She did as she was told.

He noticed that he himself was breathing hard and sweating now. He hadn't run that far but the excitement of the actual attack and the closeness of her body as he had pushed her into the car had him so excited that he was afraid he would cum before getting out of the stadium. He drove out onto the highway and started away from town at a normal speed so as not to attract any attention. He had earlier found a grove of trees 2 miles further out past the highschool stadium and had located a spot that was surrounded by heavy bushes that would conceal both the borrowed car and his activity from the dirt road that ran alongside the pasture in the woods.

He pulled the old car into the pasture and parked behind the bushes. He was where he wanted to be and with the person he wanted to be with.. the sexy 18 year old Janey James. The time spent stalking this one appeared to be well worth the effort.

He stepped from the car and walked around to the other side and opened the back door and took out the blanket and the pillow. He threw them on the ground alongside the car and opened the passenger door and pulled her out of the floorboard. She was so scared that she couldn't open her mouth and when she saw the blanket on the ground and the pillow she knew she was about to be taken whether she wanted it or not. She wanted to scream but didn't dare as he was holding the knife again against her side.

He pushed her to the ground on her back and the handcuffs cut into her wrists as she was forced to lay on her hands. He knelt between her legs and put the knifes' blade at the bottom of her teeshirt and began raising her shirt exposing her soft moist skin around her belly button. He smiled and she moaned in fear as he raised the knife yet further and he used the sharp blade to begin cutting up the front of her shirt. As he cut further and futher up he noticed that she was not wearing a bra and those pear shaped breasts were as perfect as he had dreamed with nipples that now were extended about an inch. Damn, she was getting hot whether she wanted to or not!! He smiled at himself knowing that maybe his plan would work and that he would leave her alive after having his way with her. He was determined to fuck this young thing until he became too tired to fuck her anymore and he didn't really want to have to take her life. If she didn't convince him that she would not report him then he would have to leave her body in the trees alongside the second place he had found on down this same dirt road.

He had cut the thin tee shirt completely off and her stomach and breasts were heaving as she breathed heavier and heavier. The moisture of the sweat had her smooth pale skin shining just as he had dreamed. This was perfect..her body laying in front of him and he was in full control of what happened to her. He layed the knife alongside the blanket and slowly began pulling down the sweat pants she was wearing. She wasn't even kicking as he expected..but staring at him in unbelief. He knew that she had accepted the fact that he was going to fuck her whether she wanted him or not.

He pulled the sweat pants down to her ankles and as her white cotton panties came into view he noticed that the front of them were very wet. He hoped that the reason was her anticipation of his taking her body and not just the sweat of her jogging that made the wet spot across her covered pussy.

As he finished taking off her sweats he stood in front of her and began pulling his own sweat pants down slowly. He was not wearing underwear and his hardened cock stood straight out and the precum on it's purple head was visible to her. She sucked in her breath as she looked at this long, thick cock that was to invade her tight cunt. She was not a virgin but she had never experienced a cock so thick and long and she began crying knowing that the pain would be more than any pleasure she might hope to have.


He spread her legs and kneeled between them again and leaned over her with his hands at her sides holding himself up above her. She cried harder expecting him to immediately stick that huge thing inside her all at once, but she was wrong. He moved his face toward her breasts and began sucking the nipple of her tit and she gasped out loud as she became instantly wetter between her legs. This bastard was actually taking his time with her and she was forced to lie there on her hands and accept whatever he planned to do to her.. and so far..her body was enjoying it even though her mind had not accepted it fully. He licked the nipples of each breast and laid on her body now..naked except for his shirt and tennis shoes.

He reached up and began slowly and tenderly moving his soft fingers over her now taut nipples. He moved so slowly that she couldn't believe that this was happening. She had expected to be raped and roughly used by this man but instead he was taking his time to enjoy her body and her body was definitely taking its' time to enjoy his foreplay as well. She heard a moan and realized that she was the one moaning.. and she couldn't help herself. She wanted... no, she needed his lips and tongue to continue lapping her breasts and causing her nipples to strain to feel his touch. She was now breathing heavier and moaning loudly as his mouth sucked each breast and she could feel his cock against her naked thighs dribbling precum onto her moist skin. God she needed him to fuck her but she was not about to tell him knowing that she would be admitting her body had to have release.

Who was she kidding! She knew he could feel her pressing upwards toward his mouth and he knew that with every movement of her legs she was trying to get his cock closer to her now sopping cunt. His hard dick was pressing against her hot skin and she was squirming like a snake trying to position that cock against her vagina.

He kept up the licking and sucking and then raised up and looked at the sight of the most beautiful blond he had seen in years laying in front of him completely nude. He smiled as he placed his finger inside her wet cunt and she raised her hips to meet his touch. He knew that at this point she would be obedient to his every wish.

He smiled as he looked at this awesome sight and as the sun caused her smooth skin to shine beneath him he was pleased at his choice. She was perfect in his eyes. She had no tatoo nor piercing to disfigure this perfect female body. She was exactly what he had dreamed about since the minute he first saw her at the gas station. And now, he was going to fuck this sweet thing to his hearts desire and worry about the consequences later. He wanted her and he knew now that she needed him as well.

Reaching for the pillow that was alongside her he began stuffing it under her hips and she raised her body to allow him easier access. She wanted him to fuck her so hard now that she was almost to the point of begging. He leaned toward her shaved cunt and stuck his tongue inside her and she began moaning "yes..please God..yes". He licked the extended clit and she began humping his mouth as if she was trying to smother him. As he moved his tongue up and down across her button she began her first of many orgasms and she screamed....loud enough to cause the birds in the trees nearby to fly away in panic. She came so hard that she was now only mumbling to herself and he kept up the attack on her clit until it was so sensitive she begged him to "please..stop now, it hurts". He pulled away from her love box and observed the cum running down between her thighs and into the crack of her cute little ass. Now..he was getting somewhere.

He wanted to experience that pussy first and then, then he would have the ultimate piece of ass..hers!

He lowered himself and his cock was at the entrance to her hairless cunt and as he took his hand and moved the head of his dick up and down the length of her slit she started moaning loudly again. He finally eased his dick into the warmth of her wet pussy and as he entered her she began to softly speak to him. "Please... fuck my pussy.. fuck me hard, do what you want but fuck me, please." He did exactly what she wanted. He pushed the head of his dick all the way inside this hot velvet sleeve and felt his balls against her slick ass. Buried all the way to the hilt his pubic hair was against the bald pussy he was fucking and it felt like heaven. He began fucking slowly..all the way to the depths of her cunt and then he pulled almost out of her before plunging inside her again with a slamming effect. She was mumbling..moaning and begging all at the same time as she humped her pelvis upward to gain every centimeter of his manhood.

She was coming again and no matter what anyone heard..she screamed again!! But this time in complete unadulterated lust.. she came as if an ocean wave had rushed over her body and the inside of her cunt was on fire and was now needing more of his hose.

As he pumped into her he knew that he would have to control himself or he would come inside this tight slick pussy. He wanted something else and now was the time to get it.

He pulled out of her and she looked at him with astonishment and hurt as he looked down at her and smiled again. "Damn, didn't he know she wanted him to continue? Didn't he realize that she needed him to fill her twat with his cum so she could realize the ultimate results of her pussys' sucking movements this last few minutes?"

12