The Stalker: 1st Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached down and turned her body over and now she found herself with her wet cunt against the pillow and her virgin ass staring him in the face. She then realized that she was about to be butt fucked and she moaned "No..please God..no, I've never had a dick in my ass before. You're too big and you'll tear me open."

He didn't say a word. He leaned forward and directed the head of his now wet dick at the entrance to the small opening between those lovely cheeks. He could see the tiny hole and it was moist from the come that had run into it from her previous orgasms. He knew now that he was to fulfill his dream of fucking the perfect butt and he slowly began pushing the head of his cock into her anal cavity. She was begging him not to do this but his cock had a mind of it's own now. It was about to enter the sweet ass of the woman he had been stalking for so many days and he deserved this.. and his dick deserved it also.

Deeper and deeper until his loins were pressed against the slick smooth buttocks of the woman on her stomach under him and his cock finally reached the length he desired.. the whole 9 inches!! She was still begging, but not as loudly now and he began moving in and out of this tightest of all orifices and she began to whimper. Over and over again he seemed to hit bottom and faster and faster he plunged into the depths of her bowels and she was now not only open for him but pushing back each time he withdrew. She was crying and moaning at the same time and her fingers were trying to caress his lower chest from behind her back. He fingernails were buried in the hair that surrounded his dick and she was even trying to reach his balls but couldn't because of the tight handcuffs. And he continued to fuck her wildly in the ass. She was grunting like a wild woman and begging him not to stop!

He knew the time was coming that he would not be able to control himself and he decided it was the time to stop!

He stopped all movement with his cock buried in her tight ass and she cried and began begging even louder for him to continue. He told her that if she wanted him to finish what he had started she would have to promise never to tell anyone of this mornings events.

She couldn't believe her ears. He was actually asking her not to report this rape and to keep her attack a secret? Her body was reacting even though her mind couldn't and she heard herself whimpering "Please.. fuck my ass..please. I won't say a thing but don't stop now!!

He raised himself and slammed back inside her and the assault caused her to lose her breath. She realized that the only thing in the world that she wanted and had to have was his thick cock deep inside her ass and she pushed back into him and kept pushing until she felt his body stiffen on top of her. She could feel his cum shooting in her and the heat was immense. She began another orgasm and this one was the grand-daddy of them all. She screamed again and convulsed over and over again as his hot juices flowed inside her and she began crying again. This last orgasm had proven to her that she was definitely a slut who would enjoy a good ass fucking every time she could get it.

He slowly pulled his now limp cock out of her butt and the come ran down the crack of her ass onto the blanket. He reached around to find his sweat pants and recovered the key to the handcuffs that he had taped to the side of the knife holster. As he unlocked them he was at the same time leaning over her back licking her skin between her shoulder blades. She was moaning again..and he loved it.

As he drove away from the football field he looked back and saw her standing alongside her sports car and waving and adjusting the headband on her forehead. "Waving..damn, he must have done it right after all." She had never asked his name and had never told him that she wouldn't report the attack, but when he had taken the cuffs off she had turned over and kissed him with her tongue slipping it as far as she could inside his mouth. The kiss was at first hard and demanding and after a couple of minutes her tongue danced across his lips and she kissed him slowly and passionately as a lover would. She was smiling when he allowed her to dress and not a word had been spoken between them. Now, as he drove away he thought to himself.. "Hell, I forgot to get a blowjob after all of this planning"!!

Note: If you like these stories let me know.. I plan to stalk again soon!

12