The Stalker: 2nd Adventure

Story Info
'Little Red' parked her rig in the dark...not smart!
3.4k words
4.35
45.9k
12
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was raining again and he hated driving in the rain. His trip to Houston was a must and he figured by leaving in the early evening he could spend the night at a decent motel and rest before the meeting the next day.

He didn't figure it would be raining all the way. His CB radio was crackling and because it was raining it seemed that the signals were crystal clear, more than they normally were.

A female voice broke the silence as he watched his windshield wipers move back and forth across the glass. Her voice sounded very sexy and he guessed that she was no older than 25 or 30 years old. The sultry sound almost brought his dick back to life but he had enjoyed sex with his wife just before leaving home a few hours ago and he didn't feel the need for sex again this soon...but this woman on the radio did sound hot!

"C'mon back Candy Man, this is Little Red and I could use some chat to keep me awake until I make it to Houston town." She didn't sound sleepy to him but apparently she needed to talk to someone to keep herself alert in all this rain. There was no answer from the Candy Man but a male voice asked her if she was in a 4-wheeler and which way she was travelling. She didn't answer for a few minutes and he guessed she was trying to be careful about giving away her location on this dark rainy night. The male voice again tried to raise the lady but to no avail.

As he passed a semi-tractor trailer rig he glanced up at the driver and was looking at a dark haired woman who was moving her hand toward her mouth.

"This is Little Red and I was just trying to holler at my buddy but guess he's pulled off to take a whiz. Thanks for the come back anyway." The radio became silent again.

He passed the semi and pulled back into the right hand lane and continued on in the rain. He couldn't see her face but she looked young in the headlights of the oncoming cars when he passed her. He began wondering if he was about to embark on yet another stalking adventure?

He sped up and was several car lengths ahead of the big truck when he heard the woman speaking again. "Candy Man, if you can read me I'm pulling off at the truck stop 10 miles South of Dallas. Stop by and we can chat like we did last month."

He continued down the freeway and hurried to this truck stop she spoke of and began wondering how he would gain access to a trucker in a busy truck stop this time of the night.

The truck stop appeared ahead in the rain and looked huge. He could see trucks parked alongside and behind the large building. The building was lit up like a Christmas tree but the parking area for the trucks looked dark. "Good, he thought. The truckers are sleeping in the dark and maybe, just maybe he would get his chance to enjoy himself with a female driving a big rig tonight."

He pulled into the parking area and stopped alongside a big rig just at the edge of the freeway. He didn't want to miss her when she pulled in and sitting in the dark now, he didn't want to be seen by anyone else waiting for her.

He didn't have long to wait as he watched the large red tractor trailer slow to enter the parking lot. He could see by the lights of the building that the dark haired female was the driver and he kept watching as she drove to the rear of the parking lot. He kept watching as the rig stopped alongside another semi and he was close enough to hear her turn off her air brakes. She had found a spot and he had found a target.

He took out his binoculars and waited for what seemed like an eternity for her to exit the truck. Finally, after she shut everything down and made herself presentable, she stepped from the truck and began walking toward the restaurant doors. As she got closer to the building he could see the trim figure of the lady as she moved across the parking lot. "Not bad, not bad at all" he thought. He continued watching as she went inside and he drove his car closer to the parked vehicle she had just left unattended.

He stopped at a location behind and left of the truck.. a spot where he could still see the door of the restaurant and also watch the parking lot between the truck and the building. He waited.. and began dreaming of a new victim he would be adding to his list of sexual encounters.

An hour passed and he was becoming impatient. He reached across the front seat and again checked his small bag and it's contents. He had recently purchased a small bottle of ether. It had cost him quite a bit but the dope addict he had purchased it from had gained it during a break-in at a doctors' office. The doper didn't know him and quoted a price that would allow him to buy more drugs. At least he now had what he had wanted for a long time, something to replace the knife he had used in the past. He hated having to cut a beautiful woman but he still carried it to persuade her to his bidding.

He peered thru the binoculars again and saw the brunette walking out of the restaurant. He began to get hard and his breathing was irregular now. He reached again for the ether and took a large cotton ball from the bag and poured the liquid carefully into the ball, being careful to hold it away from him at the same time.

With the knife in it's holster on his belt and the cotton ball now dripping with ether he stepped from his car and walked toward the rear of the large red semi-truck. He was standing at the rear of the trailer when she stopped at the driver's door and as she unlocked it he moved quietly toward her in the darkness.

She had unlocked the door and opened it and was about to step up into the cab of her truck when she heard footsteps behind her. Before she could turn around someone forced her head backward and something was being put over her mouth and nose. She tried to scream but it was impossible. As she tried fighting the person who was standing directly behind her she felt dizzy and wondered what was causing this sensation. She was losing her vision and was getting weaker by the second as she slumped toward the open door of her rig.

He had made it to her before she was able to turn and see him and now he was having difficulty trying to hold her up to keep her from falling to the pavement. She was a small woman but still dead weight and he didn't look forward to picking her up from the wet asphalt. He held her against him as he realized that she was completely unconscious and her weight was considerably more than he had planned on. He had dropped the cotton ball and with one arm around her waist he used his other arm to grasp her belt. The belt was tight around her small waist and was holding up those tight jeans he had seen thru the binoculars earlier. Slowly he pushed her body into the trucks captains' chair and as he stepped up behind her he looked around the parking lot and saw that it was still dark and empty. He was able to push her into the seat and he pushed and pulled her back into the sleeper of the large rig. He closed the door of the cab and locked it and crawled into the sleeper with the woman who was breathing but fast asleep. Now he felt that he had more than enough time to enjoy this lady and he wanted to see up close who he had just taken by force.

Her face was tanned but very attractive. He could tell that she was about 35 or so and was built like an athlete. Her breasts pushed against the pullover shirt she was wearing and the nipples appeared to be unrestrained by a bra. He pulled her onto the mattress and laid her head on the pillow at the head of the large built-in bed. She had planned for complete comfort while sleeping on her trips and he was glad that he didn't have to take her into his vehicle. She had all the extras here as well. Above his head was a small television and behind the mattress was a built in sink and a small fridge. He began taking off the pullover and could see by the light of the building that she was in fact not wearing a bra and her breasts were very well porportioned to her size. The nipples were dark as were the auroles and his cock began throbbing. Her face was surrounded by her long dark red hair and she looked almost beautiful in the dim light as he then began unzipping her jeans and dragging them down her legs. The small amount of light that shone thru the windshield allowed him the vision of a beautiful body and her legs seemed to go on forever. He didn't take off her tennis shoes and her jeans were left at the ankles. He didn't figure he would need to have her completely nude since he wasn't going to be with her long. He then kneeled at her feet and began taking off his pants and shirt. He wanted her to see all of him with the exception of his face. He had put on his ski mask before leaving his car and she would not be able to identify him later if she wanted to. He had taken off his cowboy boots and piled them and the rest of his clothing at the foot of the bed. Her panties were thong type and barely covered the thick dark bush between her legs. He took the knife from the holster that was on his belt and cut the thin wispy cloth of the thongs and easily pulled them from her body.

"Damn, he thought, she was a knockout" and his cock began dripping precum on her legs sprawled out in front of him.

She began to groan and he watched as her arms starting moving towards her head and she was mumbling softly but not saying a word. Within a couple of minutes her hands moved across her bare stomach and she began waking from the ether induced slumber. He watched intently as she began coming around and just as her eyes opened he leaned across her body and placed the tip of the knife against her left breast. She awoke with a start almost causing him to cut her and he pulled back. She started to say something but he told her to "be quiet and you won't be hurt. I don't want to have to cut your breast and I don't think you want that either." Her eyes opened wider and she tried covering her nakedness with her hands but she couldn't cover all that she wanted to cover. Her hands were covering her naked breasts and one hand felt the sharp knife that was now against her smooth skin again. She didn't attempt to cover her cunt as it would have been no use as he was almost sitting on her now at the waist and his hardened cock was against her bare stomach.

All she could see was a ski mask and a naked white male on top of her. She could feel the knife against her breast and knew instantly that she was about to be raped..raped in her own sleeper. She began crying softly and he told her again to be quiet. She was trying but couldn't stop crying. He told her that he didn't want to hurt her but he would if she tried anything and she honestly believed him. Here she was...lying on her back and nude with this athletic man on top of her and holding a knife to her breast.

She whispered "What do you want? Please don't hurt me...please."

He moved up her body and with the knife now at her throat he was almost sitting on her breasts. He took his 9 inches of cock already wet with precum and laid it on her lips. She turned her head but he told her to "suck it like you want it"!! She slowly moved her head back and took the long thick cock into her wet mouth. Her teeth grazed his skin and she felt the tip of the knife push into her neck and he warned her "don't try it bitch or you'll never make it." She opened her mouth wider and took the invading manhood into her mouth and began sucking slowly. As she sucked she felt a weird feeling for the first time during this attack. "She was getting wet between her legs and didn't know how to control it. She couldn't believe that her body was reacting to her giving this man the first blowjob she had given in years."

As she sucked his thick member he began pushing it in and out of her mouth fucking her face as if she was a piece of meat. And she was responding without realizing it, she was really getting into this forced sex act. She began sucking with a fury and her hands were moving across her naked pussy and more than one finger had found its' way into her now sopping snatch. "Damn she had to cum and cum hard." She moved her fingers in and out with a vengeance and she began humping her own hand as she continued sucking this slick hard cock buried in her mouth.

He realized that she was no longer a threat to him at this point anyway and layed the knife to the edge of the mattress. His hands then reached back to find her cunt only to find her fingers already at work there. He smiled under the ski mask and pulled his dick out of her mouth quickly! He moved back down her body and leaned across her belly and began sucking on her breast. Her breast were heaving from the excitement and her nipples were so hard she was afraid that he would break them off with his tongue attack. The rough texture of the ski mask and the velvety touch of his tongue was a contrast she had never experienced and she loved it. She groaned and began pulling on the opposite nipple as his mouth devoured her tit and his tongue licked around the aureole and the nipple causing it to be so sensitive that it was almost painful. But not that painful because she was now pushing that nipple deeper into his mouth and huskily whispering to him "suck it baby, suck momma's titty, make momma's tit happy."

His hands now on her waist moved down to her hips and with one hand he guided his rock hard cock between the now wet lips of the begging woman. With a single thrust he buried himself in that dense hair covered pussy and she almost screamed. The full 9 inches sank into her body as she pushed upwards toward him in a begging motion. She needed his cock buried inside her now and she furiously pulled on her nipples as he started slowly fucking her and gripping her tiny waist. She tried to put her legs around him to pull him closer but her jeans held her ankles together and all she could do was raise her knees to his buttocks and try to press him further inside her hot cavern of lust.

Faster and faster the man screwed this wanton woman and harder and harder she pulled on her nipples. She pulled one breast to her mouth and began sucking on it and biting her nipple till she thought it would bleed and the constant friction against her clit was causing her to go over the edge. "God, I'm coming...I'm coming" she moaned as the first wave of the orgasm hit her and her wet pussy spasmed around his still driving cock.

Wave after wave hit her and she almost passed out with the intensity of the orgasms she was experiencing. She hadn't been fucked like this for months, and didn't really recall ever having such explosive orgasms that continued again and again until she felt herself babbling and moving her head from side to side begging him to keep fucking her. She was now a slave to his pounding cock and even though her clit was becoming so sensitive that it was painful she couldn't and wouldn't stop this man from having his way with her.

He was getting close and realized that he would be shooting gallons of cum inside this hot moist orifice and he felt his balls tighten as he rammed into her over and over again. Finally he rammed into her with all his strength he began to come and it felt like an ocean was flooding this woman's hot slick cunt. He pounded and pounded until his balls ached and he knew he couldn't continue. He fell on top of her and his breathing was erratic as was hers. They both labored to get their breath and the sweat was pouring off both their bodies and trickled down her sides as the cum moved like a tiny river between her thighs.

Several minutes passed without a word being said. He slowly reached over to his right and regained the knife and as he moved back and withdrew his now limp cock from her twat he let her see the shiny blade hovering above her stomach. She looked at him and in a voice soft and husky said "you won't need that darlin' because I needed that as much as you did." He knelt between her legs and began putting his shirt on and she raised up on her elbows and asked softly "do you have to go now? I won't say a thing about this if you'll just stay the night with me. I don't have to be in Houston until noon and we can keep this up all night if you want."

He smiled beneath the ski mask and quietly told her that he was going the other way and didn't have time to spend more time than he already had. He hoped that she believed him when he said he was travelling the opposite direction. He also hoped that she wouldn't try to follow him once he left her rig and went to his own car. He pulled his pants on and slipped the knife back into the holster on his belt and leaned over and kissed her on the mouth.

She moved her tongue inside his and the molten heat of her tongue almost made him reconsider staying but he knew that she may change her mind or be trying to get him to expose who he was. She already knew what he was... A Texas Rapist!!

As he drove away he glanced back at the cab of the big semi and saw no movement from the window that was wet with the falling rain. His cock was tender and sensitive after invading her tight cunt and he wondered how he could have left her after the invitation. But he drove away toward the North.. away from truck stop and Houston.

But only for a couple of miles where he took the crossover and started back South to make his motel before midnight.

She lay in the sleeper smoking a cigarette and turned on the tv. She wondered how old that SOB was and if he lived around this area or not. She vowed to stop at this truck stop each time she made her run from Wichita to Houston in the future and she hoped he would not be in such a hurry next time..if there was to be a next time.

Note:

The Stalker will return only if the readers think this work has merit. Please consider voting and sending me feedback so that I'll know whether to continue stalking... If you would like to be the next victim contact me giving me details describing yourself and your first name only. You could be the Stalkers' next target. Be careful out there ladies...