The Stalker: 3rd Adventure

Story Info
Jessica proves again redheads have sensitive nipples.
6.6k words
4.61
63.1k
18
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Decisions..decisions? What to do next!!

Here she was, a beautiful 28 yr old redhead handcuffed to her bed at the headboard and kneeling in front of you with her perfectly rounded butt staring you in the face and you are trying to make a decision. Which do you pump your now hard dick into..the shaved pussy with the lips hanging like doors to heaven downward between her thighs or the obviously tight little brown anal cavity an inch above the cunt?

The answer? Both, of course!! You feel that so far there has been no reason to rush this part of your rape and you deserve all that is there in front of you. You earned it!

You never pass up a tight piece of ass when its offered but neither do you let a shaved twat leave without entering it and enjoying its slick walls. Slick enough with just enough friction to cause the head and length of your cock to force the cum from the testicles deep into the womb of the lady in waiting.

Let's go back to the beginning and how I had found myself in this dilemma.

She had been delivering mail in the small town about 60 miles East of your home and while driving through this little community you had spotted her you spotted her walking down the sidewalk in those little gray colored shorts. The long hair falling across her back and the bright red color accented the sexy face of the young woman as you passed her and looked back to see what she looked like from the front. Awesome..just plain perfect! The body was as a man would dream about and the long red hair made it only better not to forget the cute little button nose on the tanned face. You had to have this one but it was going to take a little longer than ususal because at this point all you knew about her was that she delivered the mail. You instantly decided that the wait would be worth it and you immediately began the task of laying out a plan that would allow you to enjoy this woman's body as soon as possible.

You had only visited this small town a few times in the last few years and didn't even recall where the Post Office was located. You drive back toward the town square and begin searching all the side streets that leave the square and go off in different directions like a spiders' web leading to the rest of the community. On the 3rd street North of the square you see it. U.S. Post Office and the surrounding parking areas in the front and alongside the brick building. As you drive down the side street that runs beside the building you see a small parking lot and delivery entrance at the back of the structure. You can see 6 or 7 cars and pickups parked in the rear parking lot and several small white postal delivery trucks at the loading dock. The parking lot you are looking at is surrounded by a high fence. Definitely where the postal employees parked. You continue on to a spot where you can turn around and observe most of this lot and immediately begin writing down license numbers and colors and makes of vehicles that you intend to search on the internet data base later in hopes of identifying this sexiest of all Texas redheads.

You can make out most of them without any problems. The small golfer scope that is only about 6 inches long used to determine the distance to the green from where you are standing is easiest used in this situation. You surely don't want to raise binoculars to your eyes while looking at a Federal Building during this day and time. You move your truck a few feet forward and gain the last couple of numbers and slowly drive away and you start back home. Your cock has been semi-hard since viewing that little redhead and you wonder if you can make it home to the wife before having to pull over to masturbate to relieve the pressure building up in your body.

You spend the rest of the evening checking license plates and locating the addresses on the several databases and maps available on the www. You print out maps and write down the vehicle descriptions of each car and truck you searched for and after that is completed you make plans to return to the small town the next morning early.

At 6am you are again parked in the vicinity of the Post Office property and the lot behind the building is empty except for the few postal trucks parked there. This Tuesday morning begins as a warm summers day and you slowly sip your coffee from the thermos you carry in the truck. By 6:20am vehicles start arriving and pulling into the rear parking lot and at 6:50am you see the target. The redhead pulls into the parking lot in a small Ford Explorer. The bright red Explorer is a perfect match for this sexiest of all redheads. She walks to the back door of the building and opens the door and enters it. She too is drinking coffee from a cup she carries with her from the Ford to the workplace. Her hips are well defined in those tight gray shorts. You wonder if the Postal Authorities allow such tight clothes and figure that the supervisors enjoy the view as much as you do and shrug the question off.

You haven't figured out yet where and how you will take this goddess from the streets but you are mulling several possibilities as you finish your coffee. You leave and drive toward the address that had appeared when you checked the registration of the Ford Explorer the night before and find yourself in the country side about 6 miles further North of the small town.

As you find the Farm Road that matches the number on the address you smile as you observe that the few houses are far apart hidden in the tall pine trees. You look forward to finding her residence in such a secluded spot where sound carries very little and a person can enjoy himself without being bothererd by heavy road traffic.

Almost instantly you look out the windshield and see the name "J. Rushing" on a mailbox at the edge of the dirt road. Below the name is the address that matched the registration of the Explorer. You slow in the roadway and ease up to the end of the driveway and look at the modest brick home at the rear of the lot surrounded by pines.

You reach for your digital camera and shoot several pictures of the house and the driveway that runs to the attached carport and then begin driving slowly away from the location. You find no other houses within a quarter of a mile from the brick home and the only spot you find that allows you a view of the house is a oil well location across and a few hundred yards away from the brick residence. There is no gate but only a cattle guard at the entrance to the well site and you know you've found your perfect spot to watch her and the people who come and go from the house.

You drive away vowing to return about 3pm or so to watch the house again in hopes of finding how many cars pull into the driveway and if she is one of them. You are breathing a little heavier as you smile to yourself and know that this one is going to be a blast.. a blast of cum that will add to your prior adventures and one that will be ranked among the top of the list. You tell yourself the harder and longer it takes to get to your target, the tighter it will be when you invade her body.

For the next couple of days you find yourself at the oil well site and see very few cars pass you during the hours of 3pm until 9pm. You have found that the red Ford Explorer arrives between 4:30 and 6:30pm each evening and no other vehicles park at the house for the rest of the night. You see no husband, no children, no pets and once when you calmly walked to the mailbox after the mailman passed you found envelopes with the name of J. Rushing on them. Some of them had Jessica Rushing, the rest are only with the name of "J. Rushing."

You are beginning to accept the fact that this lovely redheaded beauty may in fact be living alone and your imagination soars..wondering how long you will be able to enjoy her and her lovely body without interuption. The possibilites seem limitless at this point but you know also that you don't take chances no matter how sweet the meat is.

Friday evening at 9:30pm you find yourself parked behind the large frac tanks at the oil well site that have kept you and your pickup hidden over the last few days and you can see a couple of lights on in the house across the dirt road. The Ford is parked in the carport and there hasn't been a vehicle move along the road in over an hour. Perfect..and it's now time to "do your thing."

You take your small shaving kit filled with your essentials and begin walking across the hay pasture that separates the oil rig and the land directly across from the brick home of the redhead. You have learned that it doesn't take much to be prepared and you are able to stuff it all into the small case you have clipped on your belt..alongide the knife holster.

It's almost 11pm when you ease up to the window at the end of the house and you hear the tv playing and nothing other than that. You are now standing at the kitchen window that looks out into the carport and you can see thru the kitchen to the living room area where your beautiful redhead sits in a large stuffed chair wearing what looks like a see thru blue nightgown. Her body is a vision as she sits on one leg and lets the other dangle in front of her as she gazes at the tv screen. You find the telephone cable that is stapled to the wall of the house and with your long nose pliers you cut the cord and pull it away from the wall. You had found this cord earlier in your surveillance and now know that she is without phone service. You have never observed her using a cell phone with the exception of the one in the Explorer and it is sitting in it's cradle being charged as you glance into the drivers window. It's time....

Wearing your Telephone Repairman shirt and carrying your flashlight you approach her front door. You ring the bell and wait for her to answer. Your heart is pumping like a jackhammer but you attempt to calm yourself for the speech you must give when she opens the door.

She comes to the door and you hear the soft voice ask "Who is it?" You answer, "Maam, it's the phone company. We've had a report of service problems in this area and we are checking each house to find the cause." She answers that she has had no problems and that she had just used the phone an hour ago and nothing was wrong. You ask if she would please check her phone now to see if she has a dialtone and she tells you to wait a second.

Your breathing becomes more labored..praying that you had cut the only inline to her house. After a couple of minutes she returns to the door and after looking out the small pin hole viewer she slowly opens the door to the now serial rapist.

"The phone is dead now damnit..what did you all do? I just used it awhile ago and it worked fine."

You tell her that you were in the area and some folks from down the road had called your dispatcher and you were closest so you responded. You tell her it should only take a few minutes and as you enter the doorway you observe that she has a large mans shirt now covering her nightgown but her nude legs are very visable below the hem of the shirt. She is barefooted and her hair is recently brushed to a high sheen and covers her shoulders and flows down her back almost to the top of her cute butt. You feel your cock getting hard and want to get started as soon as possible.

"Are there extension phones in the house Maam. Do you have a computer and does it have its own phone line?" She quietly tells me that there is no computer and the only other phone other than the one on the counter that divides the living room and the kitchen is in her master bedroom.

You walk to the kitchen phone and while checking the cords you move your hand along the cord that runs down the wall to the box mounted on the divider. You look back at the wall that is on the side of the house where the carport is located and notice yet another phone jack box there. You walk to it and kneel and check it..or appear to.

You then ask if she'll show you to the bedroom phone.

"Sure, follow me" and she leads you down the darkened hallway. As she walks ahead of you your cock is raging as you stare at her beautifully shaped ass and those long beautiful white legs that seem to shine in the light of the hallway. This is about as good as it will ever get he tells himself. A sexy redhead already dressed for action and no one in the area to bother him.

She turns into a large room and flips on the overhead light. "There it is..on the bedside table."

She is standing just inside the doorway of the bedroom facing you with her right hand extended pointing at the bedside table. You lunge toward her and reach around her waist and pin her to the opened door. She screams and you then pick her up and raise her onto your shoulder as she is beating your back with her fists and trying to kick you between the legs. Her ass is high in the air and her feet can't reach your now hard dick and you throw her onto the bed and fall on top of her. She is still screaming and you tell her in a quiet monotone voice "Shut your mouth bitch! It won't do you any good. There is no one else here and the closest house is way down the road and you will do what I tell you or you won't ever use the phone again." At this point, you have dropped the flashlight on the floor and have pulled the knife from the holster and hold it against her chest. The mans shirt is open and you see her breasts heaving up and down from the violent activity of the last few seconds. You are now sitting on her hips and looking down at the most beautiful redhead you have seen in years. Her small pear shaped breasts are defined quite nicely beneath the thin nightgown and you smile as you observe the nipples as you know they are standing straight up because of your actions.

She is crying and is now quiet.. realizing what is in store for her.

You need to see them completely uncovered and you tell her "Take off the shirt and the nightgown.. and do it NOW!"

She hesitates and you move the knife against her skin and she moves her hands to the shirt and pulls it away from her body. As she struggles to get it off you assist her by pulling it from under her back and then you remind her "All of it bitch" and she then starts to pull the nightgown from her shoulders exposing her small pear sized tits and you are getting harder by the second. You raise one leg and help her pull the gown completely off her now sweating body and then you sit silently on her lower stomach and take in the view. Damn..she is more than you had ever expected. The nipples are now almost an inch long and the breasts are soft and milk white as if they have never been seen by the sun. There are no tan lines other than those below her neck where her shirt allows a deep tanned "V" to move toward those perfect tits.

You lean over and take a nipple in your mouth and roughly begin sucking on it and you move the knife toward her neck and she gasps.. from both the assault on her breast as well as from the feel of the hardened steel against her skin at the soft neck area. She continues crying and asking "Why me?" You don't answer but continue suckling her nipples. The nipples are now getting equal attention as you move your mouth from breast to breast and ocassionally lick between them causing her to begin moving her legs beneath you.

"This could be very enjoyable for both of us if you just relax. You are not going to be hurt if you don't try anything, do you understand?" Her long red hair forms a halo around her tanned face and her tears are flowing down the side of her cheeks. She nods her head but is still wimpering softly. He soft cries are interupted only by her

gasps as my tongue flick across the ends of the now rock hard nipples and you realize that you must move on to other places on this almost perfect body laying before you.

You stand up alongside the bed and remove your shirt and trousers. Your shorts are wet from the precum of your hardening dick and as you crawl up on the bed again and raise your body over hers you reach down to pull your shorts off as well. She has not attempted to move as she appears to be in a state of shock. She realizes all he has told her is the truth.. no one lived close enough to hear her cries for help. She had wanted it that way when she bought the house a couple of years ago. After a messy divorce she wanted the quiet of the countryside and the small brick home had been the perfect place for her to be by herself with the hassle of company. She had decided a long time ago that she was a loner and liked it that way. Now..she wished she had neighbors who would stop by and have coffee once in awhile. No such luck she thought..she had created the perfect place for such an attacker and now she was helpless.

Your cock is dripping precum all over her leg and you don't worry about it at this point. You have more important things to do as you slide up her naked body and are now sitting on her lower legs and the panties that cover her pleasure palace are wispy nylons and don't cover much except the actual slit of her hairless pussy. You can see the opening and the moisture all across the front of the panties and your dick only gets that much harder. The nine inch monster is throbbing in it's need for release. You take the knife and slowly cut the leg of the panties and as you ease the steel upward the panties fall away from the now sopping cunt before you.

"You like this little lady? Are you getting hot from all the attention? Do you want me to fill that lovely cunt of yours now..or lick it a little first?"

She is mumbling and not of her own free will and she begins raising her hips towards him in a wanton movement. A movement that only means one thing to you..she wants it and wants it badly.

You lean down and lay the flat of your tongue across the shaved slit and you slowly and methodically lick up and down across this puffy pair of lips. You begin licking faster and then without warning you stick your slick tongue inside her wet cavern and push it as far as you can deep into her pussy causing your chin to press against her shaved skin.

She does everything but scream now.. she has just enjoyed the first of many orgasms and she is unable to control her body movements at this point other than to minister to its needs. By doing this she is trying to fuck his tongue with her pussy and he is only along for the ride. Her hands have found themselves into his dark brown hair and are forcing his face deeper and deeper in to her moist wet dripping cunt. She had long since tried to hit him after he had first begin administering to her breasts and now she was not only urging but demanding his tongue delve deeper and deeper into her hot box so that she could once again cum and cum hard.

He was devouring her cunt and his dick was beginning to jab at her naked legs. It seemed to have a mind of its own as the head moved up and down her leg and his hips were thrusting back and forth against her in a fucking movement. But way to far from the actual target. He knew he had to alter this..but wanted to bring her off at least one more time with his tongue. He enjoyed bringing his victims to the point of orgasms that they had not wanted or expected and he loved his work. He had learned earlier in life that once the female begins cumming like a repeating rifle..to let her go and enjoy the ride. He knew from experience that later in the lovemaking he would find all and more of what he had wanted from the lady. And this lady was going wild..pure unadulterated sex was what she was craving and that was exactly what he was giving her..hard constant tongue fucking! As he moved his dick against her warm smooth leg he began shooting his cum all over her and it must have left quite a puddle alongside her ankles as he kept humping her leg and licking her furnace hot cunt. Damn..he didn't want to waste all that cum on her leg, but he would regain his composure quickly and be in charge again and hopefully enjoy her pussy in the correct way..with his dick buried deep inside its depths.

12