The Stalker: 4th Adventure

Story Info
Lisa was a virgin until she met him.
8.1k words
4.52
71k
22
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was built for speed and comfort! She was petite but not small in all areas. With a body to worship...she only stood 5'3" but with the long blond hair and her measurements of 35-26-34 she was proud of herself, even though she thought men didn't find her all that attractive. Lisa walked into the Walmart store to buy more supplies for her latest college assignment and wondered if saving her virginity was worth the effort. So far, after being in the Bryan and College Station area of Texas this last two years she had not found the first boyfriend...let alone one she could consider being "Mr. Right" and she was just a little frustrated.

I was in the music section trying to find new tapes to enjoy during my trips as I found myself on the road almost constantly these last few months. Of course, the money was good, and it gave me a change of scenery and sometimes gave me a little adventure if the right female showed herself. I realized early on that a man can't stalk and rape in his own home town and the ventures across Texas have been more than exciting thus far and the sex had been great. But like a man with a drinking habit... I knew I had a sexual appetite that only a constant feeding would quench.

And, when he saw her, he was hungry again.

She was wearing short shorts and a halter. Of course, it was hot outside and most of the college girls were wearing little or nothing, but this one caught his eye immediately.

She had the long blond hair and the "built like a brick outhouse" body and was still very tiny, not standing much taller than 5 feet he guessed. He was a few aisles over as she moved around slowly looking at notebooks and other office type supplies and he couldn't keep his eyes off of her. "Damn he thought...what a piece of ass!"

He knew instantly that he wanted her and the only thing running through his mind now was how to accomplish such a feat. He stayed several aisles away as he watched her moving around the store. She had not seen him and had not noticed his eyes probing every curve of her tight little body. Had she known she might have become wet between the legs thinking of a man who was dreaming of having his way with her. But she continued choosing things she needed and walked toward the front of the store.

He decided to hell with the tapes. He had to get outside before she did and see where she went after leaving the store. The store was packed and he guessed it was because it was coming up the 4th of July and most folks would be leaving town for the long weekend and needed supplies. He wondered if he would see fireworks himself... as he entered that supple little body he had watched for several minutes.

He left the store and almost ran to his pickup that was in the parking lot. He wanted to be where he could observe her leaving so he could follow this sweet little Texas girl. She looked like she was about 20 and he knew she would be ready and willing if he played his cards right. He didn't look forward to causing pain to his victims... it was more like a challenge to have them wanting his hard nine inches when he was ready to slip inside their velvet passages. He not only wanted them to want his long thick cock but he wanted them to need it as well... so that they would have second and third thoughts about reporting his attack. He didn't look forward to spending the rest of his life in some cell with a "big bubba" as his roommate. No, he would be as careful as he had been thus far and stay away from the cross bar hotel if he could.

She checked out at the counter and started to her car. As she walked back into the hot sunlight she thought it would be nice to get back into the air conditioning of her little black Trans Am. Her parents in South Texas had bought it for her to use while here at A&M and she was proud of it. Studying to be a vet was hard work but she believed that it would pay off in the future and the career she had chosen was easy...she loved animals. She unlocked the car door and started the engine. The cold air blew across her halter and she smiled as she put on her seat belt. Now, back to the campus and the long evening of homework. She had decided not to go home for the weekend coming up but study and maybe go out with a few friends. At least those who had chosen to stay on campus over the 4th. As she drove toward her building she didn't notice the pickup that stayed behind her and the driver who watched her so intently as she pulled into the parking lot. She locked the car and took her supplies to her apartment that was located on the ground floor of the campus building.

She felt a little lonely, not having a roommate, but decided to change that next semester. She hoped to move in with a couple of girlfriends and save yet more money on her monthly bills. That would not only make her parents happy, but will allow her more to party when she felt the need.

He pulled into the parking lot and parked under some trees and watched her as she walked into the building she had parked in front of. As he look through the small scope he carried with him at all times he moved it back and forth across the windows of the building and within minutes he saw her raising the shades at a street level room. "Good, he thought...not on the top floor but right close to the entrance of the large building. That made it much easier to gain access to her room and her if he found himself having to take her from her apartment."

His jeans seemed tighter and he realized that thinking about her cute butt was giving him another raging hardon. Oh well he thought, maybe not much longer and he would be enjoying that sexy little blond and all her body parts...

He wrote down the license number of the little black Pontiac and left the parking lot. He returned to his motel room and after getting on the internet with his laptop, he searched for the license number he had written down and found that the car was a 1999 Pontiac Trans Am and it belonged to a Lisa Fletcher of Weslaco, Texas. He knew that was in deep South Texas and wondered if she was going home for the long holiday weekend coming up. With luck he would be able to grab her before the holiday started and hopefully enjoy her fruits before she met her family again...

That was alright with him... the sooner the better. He wanted to find out if she tasted as good as she looked. He was sure of it as he remembered the silky blond hair and the long fingernails that were painted light rose colored. He had seen that much but hadn't tried getting any closer for fear of being noticed. He kept checking his data base and found that she had just turned 20 a couple of months earlier and he smiled. She was perfect... and he wanted her badly now.

He left the motel room and began driving out of town. He was looking for a suitable spot to take her so that he could enjoy her body without others finding him while he was "doing his thing." He saw a sign that indicated a lake was close by and as he turned down the dirt road he found himself at a small parking area alongside a wooded area. The park next to the lake was small and off the main highway. It didn't appear well kept in his headlights and figured that it wasn't used much by the locals. This would be the place he would take her after he rented another vehicle.

Wednesday, the day before the 4th of July, he found himself sitting in a small mini-van he had rented from an agency down closer to Houston, Texas. He had left his pickup parked in their parking lot and drove away and now he checked his "attack bag" to see if he had all that he needed to conduct his abduction. He was now sitting in the parking lot of the large campus waiting for the little Lisa...his next victim.

It was almost dark when he saw her coming out of the doorway and began walking toward her Pontiac. He was too far away to make a move now so he would have to follow her yet again and look for that window of opportunity to take her without being seen. She was wearing a light sundress and looked beautiful. Her long legs made him think of moving his hands up those thighs and ultimately finding her wet at a spot he chose to invade. She drove from the lot and pulled into a pizza parlor a few blocks away and went inside. He sat and waited but he had parked two cars away from her after she went in. He was in total darkness now and he knew it was time. Hoping she wouldn't return with friends but alone he waited patiently and picked up his bag again to again check it's contents. He took the large cotton ball out of the plastic bag and held the chloroform in his hand and as he leaned his hand on his thigh he realized that he was again hard. "Damn, he couldn't do a thing without getting a hard on lately." The more he thought of her the harder his member became. He smiled and sat in the dark and waited...

As he saw her going to the cash register holding a large flat box he realized that she was leaving alone carrying her own personal pizza. He slowly and carefully poured the liquid into the large cotton ball and stepped from the van and walked to the rear of the car parked right behind her vehicle.

Lisa paid for her Pizza Supreme and headed across the parking lot toward her parked car. As she bumped the little button on the ring on her keychain, she heard the alarm being turned off and she started to open the door.

That was the last thing she remembered, other than the brief struggle and the funny fragrance she had inhaled as she dropped her pizza. She didn't remember being drug to a dark colored van a few feet away, nor did she know when he handcuffed her hands behind her and tied a clean white cloth over her mouth. She didn't realize that he had driven away with her lying on the carpeted floor of the van behind him with her hands cuffed and her mouth covered. She didn't remember a thing until she started waking up and feeling his hands moving across her now naked body. She screamed and he told her quite loudly "Keep it up bitch...no one can hear you out here. You may as well save your breath for the game we're gonna play for the next couple of hours."

She could see very little in the back of the van. She realized that she was lying on the floor carpet and the small interior light above them allowed her to see the face of the man who was laying on the carpet with her. She could not see towards the front of the van and saw no windows that were not covered. She was laying on her side with her hands being held behind her by some metallic bracelets. She didn't try screaming again as she believed this man who was laying alongside her. He was moving his soft hands across her breasts with tenderness. Her arms were aching already from being confined in such a manner but this bastard was not hurting her or causing any other discomfort other than the embarrassment she felt being naked and unable to move on her own. She quietly spoke to her abductor and pleaded that he let her go and she promised not to report him. He smiled and told her that after all his waiting, he wasn't about to turn her loose now. He told her that he didn't intend to harm her other than to enjoy her body whether she wanted him to or not.

She was terrified! He was going to rape her and she couldn't stop it! Her mind filled with all sorts of ending to this scenario. Would she be found dead alongside the road somewhere, or killed in this van she was in and never found after being buried in some lonely field? She began crying softly and closed her eyes, trying not to notice the touch of his fingers on her nipples that were now standing up hard on their own. As she opened her eyes she saw what appeared to be a small video camera that looked to be held against the wall by some sort of tape. She realized that he was not only raping her but taping the event. "This SOB was not only enjoying her now, but planned to enjoy her situation later as well."

He saw that her crying was becoming softer but she continued and he hated that she wasn't enjoying herself as he was. He spoke softly to her now and told her that she would be able to sleep in her own bed later if she would cooperate and not give him any trouble. He told her he didn't intend to harm her, but if he had to... he would leave her out here to be found later. She listened to his voice and prayed that he meant what he said. She told him not to kill her and he smiled and told her that "it was up to her" and he hadn't planned on killing her but would do what he had to do. He then told her that the camera would be on for the next couple of hours and after he was finished he would let her go back at the pizza parlor. He said that if she promised not to try to get away he could possibly release her hands later, but for the moment he would keep the handcuffs on.

She laid quietly and wondered if he was some sort of cop who used his handcuffs on women like herself and hoped that she would allow her to return home without being harmed more than she had already been. She hadn't realized what had caused her to faint as she was getting into her car, but she knew for sure that he was definitely in charge of this situation.

He lifted her head and she found herself with her blond hair spread across a pillow and she thanked him. She didn't know why she had done it, but knew that anything he did other than hurt her was a blessing. She felt his hands moving across her breasts and then he leaned toward her and took one of her breasts in his mouth and began to suck on it's nipple and she felt what she had not intended to feel... aroused!!

She had never been with a man before. She had of course kissed and had allowed a touch here and there in the past, but most of the time she had been a loner and didn't date much. She had been told by her girlfriends that most guys never asked her out because she was too pretty and they didn't want to be turned down. She didn't believe this, but she did realize that she had kept her virginity and intended to save herself for the man she would marry. She was a strong willed girl and knew what she wanted out of life, and it surely wasn't to be raped in the back of a van in the dark by this man who was now causing her breathing to become ragged. "God, it felt good...and he kept it up almost methodically. Moving from one breast to the other and using his soft fingers on her sides and her stomach. His fingers glided across her skin as if he was afraid he would be hurting her if he gripped her tightly. His fingers and his tongue were causing her to forget the pain of her arms being held behind her and she began panting and found herself thrusting her breasts up to him as you would offer a gift... wanting and needing the attention he was showering on her upper body.

He backed away and pushed her so she was now halfway on her back and on her side and the handcuffs were hurting more with the passing of each minute. He again moved down her body and placed his mouth on her bare stomach and licked around her navel causing her to suck in her breath sharply. She became wet from the soft warm licking and when this man tongued her belly button like he was doing she was getting her wetter by the second. She didn't realize that this part of her anatomy was so sensitive to touch and she felt herself moving her hips in a slow fucking movement causing him to realize that his touch was getting the reaction he had hoped for. She was getting horny from all his attention and he loved it!

"Looks like you like this, little lady... I want you to relax and enjoy my tongue. I'll get you so hot that you'll beg me later to fuck that sweet pussy of yours. But first, I want you to cum over and over again... so you'll be nice and wet for me." With this, he kept sliding his tongue up and down her stomach between the sparse pubic hair and the cute little navel he was attacking with his mouth. He had learned long ago that this area on a woman was sensitive and he took advantage of this knowledge and his previous experiences he had learned since his teenage years in high school. He continued to minister to her smooth skin and his cock was becoming harder and harder. He had taken off his clothing and was also nude and so far he had not allowed the head of his dick to touch her skin but this was about to change. He slid closer to her and felt his manhood between her long smooth thighs and he wanted to enter her now, but knew it wasn't the time.

He lowered himself yet further and his face was above the soft tissue of her pubic area and the sweet smell of roses hit his nostrils. "She must love rose scent because she smells like a rose petal" and he began licking inside her thigh alongside her narrow slit. His hands were now massaging her breasts and his tongue was slipping between the crevice between the leg and the pussy and she loved it. She began humping toward his face and moaning and he knew that she was his completely. She had not been able to control her body as he softly and slowly sucked and licked across her velvety skin and he knew it would only be a matter of minutes before she reached her first orgasm of the evening.

"Shit, I didn't know I was so tender down there! He's putting his tongue in places no one has ever found and it was causing her to begin dry-fucking his face even though his tongue was not at her moist slit but alongside it. She kept trying to move her cunt up to his mouth but he kept up the licking until she almost couldn't stand it! Almost, she thought, but not quite!"

He moved his mouth over her womanhood and his hands were now on her hips as he deftly moved his mouth over the clean shaved slit below the pubic hair. Her blond pussy hair was almost invisible in the dim light but when he flattened his tongue over the opening to her cunt she went almost wild. She began humping against his mouth and moaning... and she spoke again, but not as quietly this time. "Suck it you son of a bitch, suck it till I can't stand it anymore. I need to cum... and now!!"

She was completely beside herself now...she had only experienced orgasms when she had lightly touched her secret spots while bathing or in the shower. She was not one to finger herself on a regular basis...but she knew what an orgasm was. The few she had enjoyed had caused a blinding light to go off in her head as well as making her breathless at the same time. She knew she needed release now and was demanding it from this stranger! To hell with any fear she may have had in the first few minutes, she needed to cum... and the sooner the better.

He moved his tongue to the entrance of her sweet and moist cunt and his hands were now on her hips... controlling them as she kept humping against his mouth. He wanted her to cum, but under his conditions...not under her direction. Who did she think she was anyway...ordering him to suck her to completion. He was the rapist, not her... or was he? No matter what she said he thought he would keep control of this situation and he slowly entered her slit with the tip of his tongue and as he slid inside her she began moaning louder and louder. He eased his tongue inside and moved it slowly up and down her slit as he found the "little man in the boat" and when he made contact there...she jumped!

She began to jerk violently and he hit the spot again. Loving her reaction to his tongue he kept teasing her and only after a few minutes of the teasing he finally began to fuck her cunt with his tongue and she was fucking back...hard! He began pulling her hips towards him and his tongue was lashing her clit with a fast furious attack and she screamed... and came!!

Her breath left her as he licked and sucked her clit and when she thought she couldn't take it anymore...she began an orgasm like she had never felt before. His tongue had brought her to a place she had never visited and she could only think of his tongue going deeper and deeper inside her hot moist pussy. She could feel her flooding cunt continuing to spasm and it seemed to suck his tongue as he kept up the assault on her clit. She felt completely satisfied and her body was at peace...and after a few more seconds of his tongue flicking her clit she knew that her clit was becoming too sensitive to take any further licking. She moved her lower body back from his mouth and he realized that she had gone as far as she could go and he allowed her to back away to keep from causing her pain. He didn't want to cause this sexy little college girl to experience pain... he wanted her to know pleasure. Enough pleasure that she would never consider reporting him and he would have no fear of attending a State Pen in the future. He wanted her to become a willing slave. If not for him, at least for the camera that was watching every move he made with her. He would edit it later leaving only the parts where she was enjoying herself. Then, if she did decide to report his illegal activities he would have a recording showing that she was having sex with him and she not only allowed it, but enjoyed it as well. Let a prosecutor take that one to court!