The Stalker: 4th Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she laid there trying to get her breath this soft tongued man begin licking her stomach again. He lapped the pubic hair and above... back again to that tender little navel. His hands had continued moving across her thighs and his fingers would slightly touch the area between her pussy and her ass and she realized that she was still as horny as ever.

After a few minutes her arms began aching and she pleaded for him to let her hands free...and she promised she wouldn't try anything as long as he promised not to hurt her.

He turned her over on her stomach and was considering taking the cuffs off, but not until he was sure that she was completely his for the taking. He knelt between her outstretched legs now...and leaned forward and began kissing the cheeks of her cute perfectly shaped ass. He couldn't believe a woman with an ass like this was not being serviced on a regular basis and he had seen no men around her during the few days of watching and stalking her. He smiled as he gazed at her naked ass and licked his lips as if he was about to enjoy a fine steak dinner. A man's eyes sometimes allowed his mind to become excited and he was becoming excited just looking at this restrained beautys butt. He moved his hands over her smooth buttocks and she moaned and asked him again... "please, take them off" and kept on moaning out loudly with her face now buried in the pillow on the van's carpet.

He moved his hands alongside her hips and up along her side... her skin felt as smooth as silk and his cock was as hard as ever. He wanted her now and he grasped her by the waist and raised her to her knees and knelt directly behind her naked body.

Doggy fashion had always been his choice... especially if he was anally raping a woman. But first, he wanted inside that hot slick pussy he had been playing with for the last several minutes. As he moved the head of his dick at the entrance of her now wet slit she turned her head toward him and spoke to him in a pleading manner.

"I'm a virgin, please don't do this!"

"Hell, who was she kidding he thought. In this day and time and with a body like this, there was no way she was still a virgin at her age."

She begged him over and over again and he smiled thinking that she was trying to talk him out of a piece of well deserved pussy and didn't plan on heeding her pleadings. He slipped the thick head of his dick just inside her puffy lips and as he began pushing himself forward and had reached just a couple of inches inside this hot sleeve when the head of his dick met resistance. He couldn't believe the feeling he was experiencing at this point...her hymen was actually blocking his entry into her slick tight orifice. "Hell, he thought... She's really a damned virgin!!"

He was motionless for a minute...feeling the head of his dick against a thin wall of skin that was keeping him from feeding this sexy little Lisa his nine hard inches. He thought of her virginity and the obvious pain she was about to feel, and he also mulled over the fact that he was going to take something from her that she had kept for so many years.

But he only spent a few seconds thinking about these things and then he forced his dick deeper inside her.

He slid his throbbing dick further inside her tight little cunt and felt the hymen stretch from the pressure of his hot hard cocks assault and as it finally broke, he slid deeper into this well oiled cunt. "Damn, was she tight... and he knew why." He was her first and she had just lost herself to a man she didn't even know.

She knew he had heard her when she told him she was a virgin. She knew he could feel the thin membrane that was attempting to keep her intact, but as she felt the head of his cock met her hymen, she grunted hoping that he would withdraw before taking her long protected virginity. But he didn't wait long, even though he had stopped to think about his actions momentarily when he reached her blocked portal. He didn't think long... no, he pushed forward and she felt a sharp pain and her eyes teared again as she realized that he had just taken away her virginity... she was being raped and there was no stopping this man as he slid his now blood covered cock deeper and deeper inside her.

No foreplay nor tongue action. No licking or sucking. No soft touches by his soft smooth hands. But a hard hot cock that was not slipping deeper inside her and she was experiencing the first of her second orgasm...and she came harder than the first time!!

Since her early teens she had decided to save herself for that one person who would someday become her husband. She had dreamed about her giving her virginity to her knight in shining armor on the night of her wedding. She believed she would be on her honeymoon and be laying on a large bed in a sexy negligee that she would have been wearing for her new mate. She didn't think she would lose it on the floor of a van in the dark to some rapist here at this time!!

But even as she cried as she suffered the loss of her now ripped and bleeding hymen she realized that the pain was now mixed with pleasure as this man was slowly and repeatedly entering and withdrawing from her wet cunt. She was already pushing up to him as he lowered himself into her body and she realized that she not only had she already experienced two gigantic and earth shattering orgasms she was now being brought to yet another blinding release as he steadily fucked her... and he kept it up until she felt his body stiffen, and while she could feel this mans monster cock beginning to swell inside her she not only knew he was about to come, but at this point, she herself began climaxing again...and she screamed!!

His cum was filling her and his cock kept forcing itself in and out of her pussy and she screamed loud enough to cause her voice echo off the walls of the small mini-van.

He had felt the tightening of the sack that held his aching balls and knew that he was going to fill her to the brim...but he hadn't expected such an explosion. With his hands gripping her waist to keep from pulling all the way out he rammed into her over and over again and the gism filled her womb and he knew she was coming at the same time because he could feel the walls of her pussy clutch his dick like a child sucking on a thumb. He could feel his cum erupt from the head of his dick and thought he could feel her hot juices as well as he slammed into her one last time. All the way to the hilt, causing his balls to force the sperm deep inside her virgin cunt. She was moaning and gurgling at the same time...and he was breathing so hard he couldn't even utter the single word that came to his mind... Awesome!!

He felt as if he had been sucked dry by a machine but knew that it was the virgin cunt beneath him that had almost skinned his hard cock. He had enjoyed tight pussy before, but never this tight and it never hurt like this had. His dick was now sore, but he was spent as well and a smile crossed his face thinking he may have given her not only her first man made orgasm, but her first child as well. He never used a rubber and as he had buried his cock deep inside her and had not pulled out at the last minute as he had done in the past with some of his victims. He guessed that he may have well left her with millions of sperm swimming inside that hot furnace of a pussy. Well, he thought, she would later learn if she was pregnant or not and he wouldn't be around to see if he had left yet another woman trying to figure out the name of her babies father. He knew he had impregnated others but he had honestly tried to keep them from going thru that but with this little blond...he had completely forgotten about it. All he could think about was getting his dick further and further inside her hot sleeve of skin. And he had bottomed out at the time of climax and damned...she was probably the best he had fucked in weeks...maybe months. But the fucking wasn't over yet!!

As she lay there thinking about her life before her with the possibility of having a child from his forced sexual act she felt his dick leave her pussy and as he pulled from her he left a trail of juice mixed with blood and cum that trickled down her thighs.

He was still on his knees between her legs and he unlocked her handcuffs and began rubbing her wrists in a soothing movement that even surprised him in his caring manner. He looked down on that beautiful ass and knew that within a few minutes he would be fucking her as hard or harder than he already had. Of course, she didn't know that, but he would never pass up a tight piece of ass and expecially not the ones he looked at now in the dim light. Her cute little ass looked like a meal he had to taste and damned if he was going to pass up this delicacy.

After all the preparation and the most recent sex play with this blond headed college girl he fully intended to find that tiny opening above her slit when his dick returned to it's full length.

He allowed her to turn over on her back and as she looked up at him he leaned forward and again begin to softly suck and nibble on the nipple of her breast. She was mumbling something about getting pregnant but his tongue was again finding her nipple responding to his moist sucking.

She finally fell silent and reached up and took his head in her hands and pulled him against her bosom and closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment. He had proven he was a well experienced lover and she was surprised to realize that she had succeeded in having several orgasms during her deflowering and felt more than content as her body calmed and she began breathing more evenly now.

She continued caressing his head as he sucked and pulled on her breast causing her to become wet again between her legs. She realized that even after such an explosive orgasm she had just enjoyed, she was again getting horny and thought "What the hell, the damage has already been done."

He continued his tongue caresses and at the same time his hands were moving along her body from the soft stomach to the area under her armpits. His hands explored places she never thought he would find, but he found them as well and she reveled at his knowledge of a woman's body. He might not be perfect, but he was causing her to become moist inside again and she was heaving and breathing heavier and heavier.

He raised up and kissed her side and down along her hips and eased her over on her stomach again and began licking softly at the top of her legs and kissed the smooth buttocks and massaged them as he kissed her skin hotly. As he sucked and licked below her smooth ass cheeks he noticed a small mole on her left hip. It was almost invisible and would have remained so had his tongue not found it in it's slow journey across her smooth as silk skin.

He used his hands to knead her thighs and his tongue to bring her to a point of wanting sexual release again and he moved up her body and lightly touched her tiny anal ring with his wet and slick tongue. She jerked and thought to herself that "there was a place she knew was that sensitive" but didn't expect him to stick his tongue inside it.

She had to admit his tonguing had begun an ache and building heat inside her body that only his hard manhood could quench again. As he moved his hands around her body and began lightly pinching her nipples his tongue kept up the attack on the tiny hole covered now in the juices caused by his mouth and she knew he was about to invade her ass... and she wondered if all she had heard was true. Her closest friend had told her anal sex was pleasant if done slowly and lovingly and she almost asked him to be gentle, but she realized that all he had done up to this point had been gentle and she knew that he would not change now. Or at least, she hoped he wouldn't.

He reached over to his small bag that lay on the floor of the van and took out the plastic bottle of baby oil. He continued kneeling between her thighs and after opening the little bottle he held it above the cheeks of her ass and caused a slim thin stream of oil to land in the crevice of her buttocks. She was surprised at the seemingly cold liquid building up at the entrance to her butt but knew for sure that he was going to take her virgin ass as he had her virgin cunt and she resigned herself to the fact and hoped she would enjoy it as much as she had enjoyed his earlier actions within her body.

He noticed she just slightly moved when she felt the liquid being poured into her anal cavity and he knew that she was not only ready, but willing to experience the anal sex that he was about to offer her. He sat the bottle of oil down and moved closer between her hips... and laying the length of his now hard nine inches along the crack of her ass he told her quietly to relax.

She laid there as he pulled the pillow from under her head and placed it under her belly, raising her ass up to him as an offering. She looked back and again saw the small red light of the camera that hung on the wall and thought to herself "I wonder if he would make me a copy of his tape?"

Now with her buttocks high and opened in front of him...he stroked his dick to cover it with the oil that had covered his manhood as he had moved it back and forth between the slick cheeks of her ass. He was ready and he slowly lowered himself down and with one hand eased the head of his hard prick into the tiny opening of her ass and she held very still. He could hear her take a deep breath as he pushed the purple head of his cock just an inch inside her butt and he continued easing his dick deeper and deeper inside... inch by inch... and he felt the strength of her anal muscles as she tightened up on the end of his now invading cock.

He told her to relax and as she did he was able to push another inch, and another until to his surprise she had taken the complete nine inches without a sound. Only the feel of her hot butt against his lower stomach and the feel of his testicles touching her again wet cunt was all that he was aware of at that moment. He was motionless for a minute as her butt accepted the wide cock and he eased his hand under his balls and found her dripping cunt. He pushed one finger inside her twat and then a second and when he had again located her clit he began fondling it as he pulled back from the depths of her bowels. He again moved into her and while administering to her cunt as well, he began the steady rhythm of fucking she expected and she was filled completely. His dick felt as if it was inside a vise and he had to take it slowly or he felt she would skin him without even trying to.

The baby oil was doing its job... he was as slick as possible and she was relaxed and his cock was moving in and out with the least resistance possible. But damn was she tight!! He didn't know how long he could keep this up without spilling his seed again and he wanted to take it slowly and enjoy it, especially since she had accepted his complete nine inches without a whimper.

The pain was not what she had expected. The oily substance he had poured into her tiny ass had allowed his cock to slip inside her with ease. Not completely open, she had to be reminded to relax a second time, but when she did she was smiling as he sank his prick all the way to his balls inside her backside. She felt as if she had accepted a miniature telephone pole up her ass but it begin to feel better and better as he pumped in and out of her bottom. It seemed nasty... his fucking her in the ass, but she was beginning to love the feeling it caused deep inside her body. She was surprised that she had been able to take his thick long cock all the way inside her and she begin feeling yet another orgasm building as he massaged her clit and fucked her tight butt. She didn't think she could do it, and now, he was fucking back and forth inside her and she found herself moving with him in an attempt to get a perfect union of cock and ass. She was now raising herself from the carpet in an effort to push back into him as hard as she could. She found that the steady fucking was causing her such an intensely hot feeling that she had to have all he could give her.

"And she wanted it all! She had to have it and by God, she deserved it!"

She grunted as she pushed back and he was fucking her like a madman. He had mounted her ass and she had accepted him without question and now they were both rushing to a finish that neither felt they could wait any longer for.

As he began spurting his hot cream inside her she came again! This time she was whimpering and wailing as he kept up the savage hammering of her ass. She was taking all he could give her and realized that she felt as completely filled as she had felt earlier when he had taken her virgin cunt. This may have been a different hole, but it was the same body and she was welcoming his pounding and wanting it faster and faster. She continued cumming and couldn't stop. His fingers were assaulting her clit and his cock was driving into her ass and she was in heaven. She was sweating like a drunk in a phone booth at high noon and she loved it.

She had never felt so satisfied in her life as she did right now and she had this texas_rapist to thank for it. Had she known that she could have one orgasm after another like she was experiencing now she would have offered her virgin ass to any man on campus who wanted it. As he finished filling her interior with his warm salty juices her ass began milking him dry and she continued to jerk backwards into him. She had screamed as he had caused her clit to react when his cock did and they both came like a couple of veteran lovers. He would never have believed that she would have enjoyed her first anal experience as obviously enjoyable to her as it always was to him.

And she had never realized that her love of being fucked in her tight little bottom would be the highlight of the evening. She knew that this was not the last time she would feel a man's dick deep inside her butt and she also realized that she must have seemed like a complete slut to this man as she not only accepted his cock offering in her ass but almost begged for it once he oiled her and slid inside. She had never known she was such a slut and she thought being submissive to a man who wanted to enjoy her body could be a lifetime career that she would gladly accept. Of course, others would still see her as the sweet little virgin on campus, the sexy gal no one ever asked out because they feared she would say no. The blond bombshell who now loved cock more than coffee in the morning and would do anything to feel that fullness again in both her cunt and ass. "Yes...she thought, I'm a slut and I love it!!"

He pulled from her bottom and the cum dripped along the inside of her leg. He began licking her lower back as she again felt pampered by this stranger and she purred like one of her four kittens back in her apartment.

After a few minutes, he raised up and took the camera from its holder and moved to the front of the van with it. She raised up and watched as he began dressing himself and she wanted to say something but didn't. He handed her clothes to her and she sat up and began putting on her sheer panties and noticed that they were becoming wet with their cum and little red dots of her blood. She told herself that after a nice warm shower she would feel like going for another round or two with this man but doubted he would be anywhere close. He motioned her to move into the front of the van and spoke quietly to her again.

He explained that the video recording would be used only if she attempted to report his actions this evening and he hoped she would consider keeping her mouth shut about what had just happened. As he looked over at her and he started the engine, she leaned toward him and kissed his lips softly. She slipped her tongue inside and let him know that she had no intention of reporting anything, let alone allowing anyone to see her fucking him like a wild woman on any video tape. He knew he was safe and drove quickly back to the parking lot of the pizza parlor.