The Stalker: 4th Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she stepped from the van he handed her the keys to her little black Pontiac and smiled as he pulled away and out of sight in the darkness.

She weaved weakly toward her van, realizing for the first time that she was sore all over more than anywhere else. And as she opened the door to get in she noticed the pizza laying outside it's box on the pavement. She realized that her Pizza Supreme had gone untouched, but she hadn't!!

The Stalker will return only if the readers think that his work has merit. Please consider voting and sending me feedback so that I'll know whether to continue stalking...until then, be careful out there ladies! If you would like to be the next victim consider sending me a feedback and let me know a few details describing you, your body size, color of hair, etc and your first name only so that I can personalize a story for you. You could be the Stalkers' next target. If you would like to leave an email address I'll consider contacting you and hopefully discuss what you expect while suffering at the hands of the texas_rapist.