The Stalker: 5th Adventure

Story Info
Black teen learns she enjoys being taken.
5.9k words
4.49
58.4k
19
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was sitting in his car eating his bacon cheeseburger and enjoying the view of the young black carhop as she walked back and forth delivering food and drink to her customers. She looked to be no more than 16 but had a body of a 21 yr old and his mouth watered as he watched her cute butt wiggle in those tight black trousers.

He had found himself in this small town off the main highway looking for a fast meal when he spotted the drive-in and figured that he would pick up something and continue his trip. But instead of taking the food with him he found himself wondering what it would feel like to sink his teeth into that cute black bottom that walked away from him toward the building.

The rapist had been on the road for two days now and hadn't run across any potential piece of ass until now, and he began calculating his next move. He guessed the girl was too young to be able to drive to and from work and wondered how he would take her from under her parents wings if they brought her to work and picked her up each evening. That could be a major barrier he would have to deal with but he wanted this sweet young thing and he would do what it took to enjoy taking her anyway he could get her.


Nicola moved quickly as she took order after order out to the parked cars. She knew she had only a couple hours to go before she was finished for the night and hoped that her boyfriend would show up and ask to see her after work. After turning 18 last month she had been allowed to drive to and from work on her own but she still loved partying every chance she got. Her boyfriend had been good to her thus far as they had dated for the last 18 months and she had let him take her cherry within a few weeks into their relationship. He loved sex as much as she did but for some reason she felt that they were already getting into a sameness when it came to lovemaking. She allowed him to slip his 6 inches into her mouth every once in awhile, but that was the only thing they ever did different other than his crawling on top of her, sticking it in, and pulling it out. She heard other girls talk about different positions and various ways to achieve orgasms but she had to accept the way things were going because she did love him. She thought that she had experienced an orgasm once during their lovemaking, but wasn't sure. She remembered that he had been licking her pear shaped breasts while he pounded into her tight little black box and as he came she saw bright lights that seemed to be going off in her head and she was jerking like someone had stuck a cattle prod inside her. She knew that it must have been the orgasm she had been missing all that time. But that had been on their 3rd date, and she had never felt that sensation again.

As he watched her glide across the pavement he felt the familiar throbbing between his legs and reached down and pressed against his now semi-erect cock. Too bad he couldn't have ordered a blowjob as easily as he had the hamburger, but the times hadn't changed quite enough for that type of service by the teenage carhops. But it would surely be a money maker, he thought. He smiled as he looked at her pert breasts that seemed to stand up and smile at him as she moved in front of his car. She was a tiny little thing and had an ass that any man would give an arm or leg to screw. She was so petite that she fit the description of the girl you could stick on the head of your dick and spin.

A couple parked to his left and the black beauty walked quickly to the passenger side of the car to speak with the girl in the front seat. He could hear their conversation and as she explained that she hadn't heard from her boyfriend yet she guessed she would have to drive herself home without male companionship again tonight. She sounded a little dejected and he smiled broadly as he heard her friend tell her that the boyfriend she was waiting for was out with another girl that night and hoped she wasn't mad at her for passing along this information.

Nicola was almost furious! She was bent over leaning into the cars window and trying to keep from hollering but she was definitly upset with the love of her life. Her best friend was telling her that he was out fucking someone else and she was mad as hell!

As he glanced over to view the young girls backside he noticed that the black pants were tight enough to have shown a panty line.. if there was one. And he didn't see anything but smooth ass two feet from his face. The temptation to reach out and touch that sweet butt was almost unbearable and his dick was almost jumping up and down in the seat beneath him, but he tried to keep from staring and moved his eyes back forward as he listened intently to the carhops dilemma.

She was telling her friend that her old Honda was about on it's last leg and she hated to have to keep driving it so far to her home each night. She said that she wanted a newer car but her parents had told her to do the best with what she had. She said that she would get it home tonite and since she was off tomorrow would spend the day trying to replace the red piece of junk. He listened closely and now knew what she was driving and his head turned and he searched the small parking lot to the East of the building and saw the small red Honda 4 door parked in the darkness. He had his target and now he knew what the target was driving. Things were definitely looking up.

He backed out of his parking space and drove slowly around the building and out into the street. He went a couple of blocks and then turned back into the side streets and wound around until he found himself on the street that ran alongside the parking lot of the drive-in. Several trees surrounded the parking area and even with the lighting from the drive-in it was almost completely dark where the little Honda was parked. There was only two more cars alongside hers and he parked on the side of the street and began his surveillance. It was after 10pm now and he had noticed reading a sign on the building earlier that the drive-in closed at 11. He sat and waited...and watched..

The manager of the drive-in turned off the outside lights and started his clean-up that would take him another hour or so. The cook was leaving and he looked over at Nicola as she sat at a small table and counted her tips. "Cute little gal, he thought." Too bad he was over 50 and would be called a pervert for wanting to get into her tight pants. He smiled as he watched her take off her apron and as she waved goodbye for the night he returned to his cleaning. She locked the front door as she left and started walking toward her parked car in the darkness. She realized that it was Saturday night and she was going to have to go home alone because of that prick of a boyfriend. Her parents would think she was out with him as usual but tonight she would surprise them and come home after work. She would come home... horny and mad!

As she started to open the door to her car someone grabbed her around the neck and placed something over her nose and was telling her in a gruff voice to "be quiet bitch and you won't get hurt"..and that was the last thing she remembered until she woke up lying in the grass alongside a large pickup truck.

Her hands were behind her and seemed to be cuffed and she felt the cool breeze across her now naked body. She started screaming... and did she scream! She screamed louder and louder and she heard no other sounds but her own screaming and the sound of her own heart beating. She was still screaming when he slapped her hard across the face and she then saw this white man kneeling alongside of her. The slap had caused her to stop the screaming and her eyes stared into the face of this man who was now looking down at her body as if she was a steak dinner and he was about to consume her. She could see this large man was naked and even though she couldn't see his cock she knew what he intended to do to her. She was so scared she began wetting herself. Her pee ran down between the cheeks of her ass and she laid stone still, afraid to move now for fear he would hit her again.

He looked down at his prize and saw that she was more lovely than he could have ever imagined. The clothing he had taken off her while she was unconcious was now on the ground alongside them and he rolled her over on her stomach and onto the blanket. The moonlight shone off her chocolate colored skin and her ass seemed to shine in the darkness. He could not see any imperfections on her dark smooth skin, and he had noticed that she had no piercing or tatoos on her body and that showed that she was apparently happy with the way she looked. He bent down and ran his tongue slowly across her cute ass. She jerked as his tongue found its way between those brown cheeks and when he slipped it into the small ring of her butt she tried bouncing away from his grasp. He was holding her by her waist as his tongue attacked her from behind and she wanted to scream again but didn't want to be hurt anymore than she had been thus far. She instead started begging this man to let her go, pleading with him not to hurt her and promising that she wouldn't tell anyone what he had done to her. But her pleading was useless as she felt the mans hands now reach around her and begin kneading her small breasts, and tweaking her nipples so roughly that she began to breathe heavier.

He had found this quiet spot just outside of the small town by turning off the main highway and down a dirt road. After driving a couple of miles he had found a heavily wooded area and small trails back into the large expanse of trees. One of these trails had led him to where he was now enjoying this little carhop and all her goodies. He had stipped her of her clothes and had undressed himself and was surveying her beautiful small naked body when she had woke up from the chloroform he had used on her earlier. As he licked her tiny anal opening she had begged him to quit but by this time his nine inch cock would not allow that to happen. He had visioned her tight ass in her black pants and now he was tasting it...and it was delicious. The more his tongue moved in the little opening the more his hands massaged her breasts. Her nipples were longer than when he had started a few seconds earlier and he loved the feel of her satin skin and he was becoming harder and harder.

Nicola realized that it hadn't taken much to make her tits respond to his touch, and they were now so sensitive that the nipples almost hurt from the pinching and his constant tweaking as he licked her ass. She had never experienced anyone making love to her butt and her breathing was more ragged as he continued his slow assault.

She couldn't believe that her pussy was getting so wet with his tongue trying to slip inside her butt but she was almost on the verge of screaming again, but not from fear.

He kneeled over her and straddled her small frame with his knees. He knew within the first few minutes that she had become too aroused to fight much as she began pushing her butt up into his face harder and harder.. longing for the tip of his tongue to slip inside her yet further and further. She tasted sweet and her breasts were responding as any womans' would with the attention they were receiving and he knew that she would be no further problem as she was really getting into the tongue lashing that he was giving her small puckered hole. This sweet young girls body had already shown him that he was the Master and she was a slave to his needs... and hers.

Nicola realized that her boyfriend had never brought her to such heights before and she knew for certain that she was about to come and come hard. Her ass was being fucked by a man's tongue and his hands were massaging her tits like they had never been before and she couldn't catch her breath. As his tongue slipped an inch or so deeper inside her bottom she came.. and screamed! Her body was not to be controlled as she bounced up and down on the blanket and her ass continued its quest to have that moist hot tongue drive deeper inside her. She came.. not only with bright lights going off in her head, but with her stomach convulsing and her whole body jerking and twisting.. and she kept on cumming. She had never felt this hot all over and the man fucking her ass with his tongue was causing a repeating series of explosions that rocked her small 5 foot frame. She was mumbling and praying all at once as he kept up his in and out tongue screwing.

And then he stopped! As quickly as he had started he removed his tongue from her little brown hole and slowly turned her body over and she found herself on her back and laying on her arms that were still handcuffed. But with that ultimate orgasmic release she had just experienced she hadn't really noticed that her hand and wrists were hurting. Not until now. She looked up into this mans face in the moonlight and softly asked if he would let her hands free. She pleaded with him now to take off the restraints and she promised she wouldn't try to run away.

He looked at this beautiful woman child and realized that she was not only not fighting him anymore but that she was responding to his actions the way a lover would.. and he reached into his small bag that lay in the grass and took out the handcuff key. He eased her over on her side and told her if she tried to run he would have to leave her out here in the woods when he left. She knew what he meant and she said that she wanted to be able to move her hands and arms because they were hurting so much now. He took the cuffs off and placed them in the bag with the key and turned to her again.

He then asked her in a quiet voice if she was a virgin? She closed her eyes and admitted that she had a boyfriend. He asked her how old she was and she said "18" and he doubted that, but let the matter drop. He knew that he was going to take his time with this sweet piece and was happy that he wouldn't have to bust her cherry in the process. The last virgin he took left his cock tender for a week and even though it was one hell of an experience, he would rather enjoy his raping instead of having to worry about pain later. He smiled as he looked down at this beautiful young girl. She had breasts that were just perfect for her small body and the auroles were dark and huge surrounding her nipples.

The dark skinned girl had a flat stomach and her hips curved softly to form that perfect petite body. He could see she had a fine black hair covering the opening to her pussy and he slowly leaned down and began tickling her lower belly with his tongue as he moved his hands alongside her hips in a soothing massage. He was really enjoying this young lady and hoped she enjoyed him as well as he hated the thought of being reported later for rape. He had been fortunate thus far and had sexually enjoyed several young women and had yet been stopped for his activities.

She closed her eyes and felt his hands on her body and again his hot moist tongue was now sliding across her stomach. She was tender there below her belly button and he seemed to enjoy licking that area. He moved one hand between her thighs and his fingers softly touched her pubic hair and as he slipped a finger along her tiny slit she moaned. Her body reacted to his every touch and she felt like she had to have him now more than ever. She could only murmer to him softly when she begged him to please fuck her now as she needed him. She realized that even though he had kidnapped her and taken her to these woods she wanted him to do what her boyfriend had done for her whenever she got this hot.. and that was to fuck her hard and fast. She was humping her hips upward so that he would know she was his to enjoy as much as he liked.

He raised up and slowly stoked his nine inch cock and she could barely see the head of it as she opened her eyes and tried to make out what his body looked like. She did see the head of a cock that looked larger than the one she had grown used to and she wondered if her pussy could take all of it. But at this point, she knew she had to have his dick inside her no matter how big it was or how much it might hurt. She needed to be fucked like a whore and she felt like one as she continued raising her hips to him offering him the pussy she begged him to take. And he took it...

As he lowered his hips and guided his rock hard cock up and down the hairy little slit he felt the heat of her cunt and before she could take another breath he had pushed his cock to the hilt inside her causing her to come again. He laid on top of her with his dick embedded inside her womb and began sucking her tits and moving his hands up and down her sides. She was in heaven.. after the first initial shock of the nine inch dick had found its way inside her she felt full but not completley satisfied as he touched her body softly. She couldn't believe that this man who was raping her was doing it so tenderly and slowly and she wondered if he really wanted to hurt her after all. But no matter, she was being filled by his hard cock and she loved it. Her hands were now on his bare shoulders and she tried pulling him inside her with the sucking movement of the muscles in her cunt. She had learned that with practice she could cause her boyfriend to feel as if he was being sucked dry when she started her muscle movements. She was doing it now.. to this white man who had sunk his hard long dick inside her to the depths of her pussy and she turned her head towards him.. and kissed his lips. She let her tongue move within his hot mouth as he again began to slowly pump in and out of her little box and she wanted to show him that she needed him as much as he wanted her. He, of course, had got the message much earlier when she came and came again and he intended to keep this hot little bitch wanting more and more.

As his large 6'2" frame towered above her small brown skinned body he knew that she would not be the last black woman he took during his search for sexual release. This little girl had shown him that she was hotter than any woman he had taken recently and her body moved in such a way that he knew he had to have more and more of her. He smiled as she kissed him and fucked his mouth with her tongue. He would never forget this hot little carhop nor did he want to....

As he began ramming his cock deeper and deeper each time he felt his balls tighten and he knew he was about to fill her with his juices and he wanted her to take his offering somewhere besides this hot pussy. He raised up and quickly withdrew his cock and moved up her tiny frame to a point where he was now sitting on her small breasts. She looked up at him in surprise as he had pulled out of her clutching cunt so quickly and had scrambled up her body where her mouth was now about to be invaded by his slick and cum covered manhood. She opened her mouth just in time for his release to hit the back of her tongue and as he moved in and out of her lips his cock spurted two, then three times and began filling her small mouth with his semen.

She tried but was unable to swallow the sticky salty substance as quick as it entered her mouth. Even though she gulped it down with total pleasure much of his sperm began running out of the corners of her mouth and ran down her chin and the sides of her face.

As he pumped his cock inside her mouth he began cumming and he was now jerking so hard that he had to hold her head with his hands to keep from slipping out of her mouth until he was finished. The explosion that rocked him filled her mouth and her hands were clutching the cheeks of his ass as she sucked harder and harder. The head of his dick hit the back of her throat and she kept sucking. She was now sucking like a mad woman and she wanted more and more as he kept fucking her mouth with a vengence. And as she sucked him dry her hips were bouncing up and down on the blanket beneath her and she used one hand to minister to her engorged clit.. causing her to come again and harder than she had before. She didn't realize she could have such an orgasm but damned if she didn't enjoy it to the fullest. He was filling her mouth and she had cum running out of her little slit and trickling down the cheeks of her ass.. and she knew what multiple orgasms meant now. She had enjoyed several in the last few minutes and her body was reacting to the fucking she was getting in not only her mouth but her pussy as well.

12