The Stalker: 5th Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slowed and found that he was spent completely. His dick was now softening inside her hot cavern of a mouth and was slowly but surely easing out of her lips and and as he gazed down at her angelic face he noticed the contrast of his white cock and her dark skinned mouth. He watched the overflowing of his ejaculations leaking down her chin and the white on black made him realize how much he had wanted this dark skinned teenager who was now lying beneath him. When he had first seen her at the drive-in he wondered what it would be like to fuck this sexy chocolate colored beauty and now he knew. Pure raw lust had caused him to fill her mouth with every drop of semen his body could force between those full lips. Damn was she a prize! One that he would consider looking for again during his trips in the future. She had not only accepted his cock but she had shown him that she could give as much as she could take. He liked that in a woman..

They were quiet as he moved down her body and moved his fingers again inside her tight little twat, tenderly moving one over her clit.. causing her to begin breathing heavier and heavier. She would never have believed that she could become aroused again so quickly but here she was moving her body upwards toward his probing fingers.

His fingers parted the soft fine pussy hair as he began a slow fucking movement with his hands and she put her hands on his head and tried pushing his face toward her slick cunt. But he didn't respond as she thought he would and instead raised himself above her and moved to her side with his finger still easing in and out of her tight wet slit.

He slowly turned her over and as he again found this his cock was raising to the occasion he eased his finger out of her pussy and gripped her waist and raised her to a position on her knees before him. He again gazed at the perfectly rounded buttocks of the young girl before him and realized that he was about to enjoy her body once again.

Nicola felt his fingers leave her wanton pussy and as she was turned and raised to her knees she realized that he was going to fuck her again.. but this time doggy style. She had never been taken that way before and she looked forward to the long thick hard cock of his again being slipped inside her cunt. Her girlfriends had told her of their experiences and the way it felt to have thier lovers balls slap thier ass as they fucked thier pussies. She knew that she would never enjoy the lovemaking of her boyfriend again after this bout with the white man with the big cock. She told herself that she deserved what this man had for her and her "former" boyfriend would never know what he was missing. She was now learning to be an accomplished fuck machine and she didn't intend to waste her talent with such an immature teenager. She wanted and needed a mature male with a sizeable cock that would satisfy her in the future. This white man had already spoiled her and he hadn't been with her for more than an hour out here in the woods and she intended to continue to enjoy her body and take care of her needs wherever and whenever she could. And that would mean that her boyfriend was definitely history.

As she knelt in the darkness she felt his hands move across her hips in a soothing slow touch. She revelled in the fact that this man was being so gentle and she began licking her lips knowing that her hot cunt would be entered again soon. But her mouth opened wider as did her eyes when she felt the head of his dick at the entrance to her tight little anal opening. She turned her head to look behind her at the face of the man who was about to enter a place where no mans cock was supposed to go.. her ass!

She started to protest but before she could say anything he had pushed his dick just inside the small entrance to her butt and he didn't stop there. She told him that he was too big and he would rip her apart. He didn't seem to hear a word she said and he firmly but slowly forced the head of his cock deeper and deeper inside her ass. She almost passed out from the pain as he forced his cock deeper and deeper inside her tight butt.

The moonlight allowed him to see her beautiful little butt and as he slid his dick between those cute little cheeks he became harder than ever. He knew that even tho she was tighter than most in the pussy category she would be that much tighter in her sexy little butt. He wanted to experience her ass and after dreaming about it as he had stared at her walking around the cars at the drive-in he smiled as he watched his cock slowly but surely make its way inside her bottom.

She was scared now.. really scared. She knew he would tear her apart with that thick cock of his and she tried moving forward on her knees but his hands held her waist and he was pulling her back into his groin. She felt the head of his dick slide painfully inside her butt and she knew that he had already forced more than a couple of inches inside her.

He leaned over her back and whispered to her "relax, and it won't hurt as much."

She felt as if her body was frozen to the spot and as he moved one hand under her pussy she felt his fingers again explore her slit searching for her already sensitive clit.

As he found the now fully extended clitoris he massaged her as he continued forcing his cock deeper and deeper inside her bowels. She began crying and tried to relax and with the attention her pussy was getting she realized that the pressure within her anal cavity was lessening and the pain was not as much as she had earlier expected.

He took his hands and reached around to grasp her extended nipples and as his finger left her clit she immediatley replaced it with her own fingers. She began rubbing herself frantically found that she was now taking more and more of his hardened manhood inside her ass. And she also found that she was looking forward to taking all of him inside her. This not only surprised her but excited her all the more.

He was now speeding up his fucking movement in her butt and as he massaged her tits and tweaked her nipples to full entension he began grunting with desire. She in turn was doing some moaning and grunting on her own as she fingered herself faster and faster and a glow shown on her face in the moonlight and she realized now how much she enjoyed anal sex.

He began pumping in and out of her at lightning speed now and her fingers worked all the harder on her clit. As she was bringing herself to yet another explosive orgasm she knew that he was getting close as well. She could feel his cock getting larger inside her bottom and she pushed back into his groin with more and more strength. She was in the final stages of yet another blinding orgasm when she realized that the dick in her ass and the hands on her breasts and the fingers inside her pussy were all moving in unison and she began cumming.... and she came with all her body could stand.. and he started emptying his cock inside her ass at the same exact moment. Both of them jerked and spasmed together and within a few minutes they were both breathless. They found that their sexual activity had caused them both to be physically exhausted from their frantic fucking.

As she collapsed on the blanket he was still inside her and found himself laying on her body and pinning her to the ground. His cock was beginning to shrivel up inside her and within a couple of minutes he felt it pop out of her tight ring above her now sopping pussy. As his cock slipped out of her body he moved alongside her and lay on his back trying to catch his breath. The young girl was on her stomach and she was so weak she couldn't raise her head. She laid there and realized she was smiling.. she had just been fucked in every hole in her body and she felt as if she was a complete woman for the first time in her 18 years.

She was finally able to raise herself on her elbows and she moved toward this white man who had just taken her anal virginity and lightly kissed his lips. He returned the kiss and their tongues caressed each other for several moments and then he moved away from her.

As he stood and began dressing he told her to get dressed. He handed her the clothing that had been on the ground alongside them and she started dressing in the darkness.

She could still make out his face and as she started to get up off the blanket she asked if he was going to leave her out in the woods alone. He told her that she would be taken back to town to her car and if she reported him she would never know when he would turn up to keep her from testifying against him in court. She assured him that she wouldn't say a word to anyone. She asked what time it was and when he told her she said that her parents would be thinking she was out with friends and there would be no questions. She told him that there was no need to worry about her and she quietly got into the pickup with him.

As he drove away from the darkened parking lot he looked in the rear view mirror and saw her little red car pull slowly out of the parking lot. He knew that he would once again go unreported and wondered if all young black women were as hot natured as this one had been. He told himself that he would find out again in the near future.

As Nicola drove toward her home she wondered if she could find another man to replace the one who just left her sore and satisfied. She began wondering if all white men were as hung as this one was. She let her mind wander to the few white men she knew and thought of the 50+ year old manager of the drive-in. She had known for months he had leered at her as she moved around inside the drive-in and now she wondered if he would like to experience the body of a young black girl. She decided that she would find out when she went back to work.

The Stalker will return only if the readers think that his work has merit. Please consider voting and sending me feedback so that I'll know whether to continue stalking...until then, be careful out there ladies!

If you would like to be the next victim consider sending me a feedback and let me know a few details describing you, your body size, color of hair, etc and your first name only so that I can personalize a story for you. You could be the Stalkers' next target. If you would like to leave an email address I'll consider contacting you and hopefully discuss what you expect while suffering at the hands of the texas_rapist.

12