The Stalker Ch. 03

Story Info
Mike remembers seeing Jill with two guys.
2.8k words
4.85
23.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

When I got home, I sat down at my desk and made a list of the things I thought I’d need for my bodyguard job. Then I got all the things on the list together and put them in a small knapsack I used for that purpose. Next, I went upstairs and packed some clothes in a small overnight bag. I figured I didn’t need to take much with me, just a change of clothes, since I’d be able to come home during the day when I wasn’t guarding Jill Thompson’s well-maintained body.

After I had my things together, I sat down at my computer and began working on a feature article I’d promised one of the magazines I write for. I had a hard time concentrating on the article. I kept thinking about Jill Thompson and what I’d seen the night I went to the health club some eighteen months earlier.

I was supposed to be following one of the female clients of the club whose husband was sure she was cheating on him with one of the instructors. I pulled into the club parking lot at eight-thirty in the evening. The man who hired me didn’t have a lot of money, so he told me to follow his wife after she left the club when it closed and it closed at nine.

**********

There were only three cars in the parking lot and none of them matched the description of the car that belonged to the woman I was supposed to be following. It was possible she might have brought another car, so I thought it would make sense to check inside the club. I parked, got out of my car and headed for the door. There were lights still on inside the club, so it looked like there were still a few people there. I checked the door. It was open, so I went in.

The club was modern and clean and had a tremendous amount of what looked like high-tech exercise equipment. I had a feeling all of that equipment was responsible for the high membership prices the club charged. I didn’t see any people, though. “Where is everybody?” I wondered.

I looked around, then walked over to a door marked “Women’s Lockers”, but wasn’t sure whether or not I should go in. I knocked softly, then carefully, pushed the door open. “Hello. Is anyone here?” I called softly.

An attractive, short, red-haired young woman peeked from behind a row of pastel-colored lockers. “Can I help you?” she asked.

“Ah…I…I’m looking for the manager,” I said. I could feel myself blushing.

The girl I was talking with was quite attractive. Her hair was short and straight, her face cute more than pretty, but her body was something else. She had on a pair of loose olive-drab pants – tight at the ankle – which were tucked into white sweat socks. Her high-top leather sneakers were untied just the right way. A white sweatshirt, cut to the waist in back and just above her waist in front, hung over her slacks. Her surprisingly large bust pushed the sweatshirt out and up, exposing a strip of tan, smooth belly. “Tidy, tiny, and busty!” I thought as I gazed at her. “Not bad. Not bad at all!”

“She was out at the desk when I came in to change,” the girl replied. “I don’t know about the guys, but I’m the only one in here.” Apparently my target hadn’t come to the club today. The girl I was talking to had a tiny voice and sounded little-girlish. I thought it made her more desirable, a little girl with a lush, miniature woman’s body .

“There was nobody at the desk when I came in,” I said.

The girl shrugged and smiled at me. “If she wasn’t there,” she said, “I don’t know where she is.”

“Is there any place else I could look?” I asked.

The girl shrugged again. “I guess you could check the men’s locker room,” she suggested, “Maybe the manager is there checking before she closes the place. Or maybe the pool. I think they have to clean it every night.”

“Thanks,” I said. I let the door close and turned around. The men’s locker room was on the opposite side of the building so I headed in that direction. I had just reached out to push the door open when I heard what sounded like a moan. I froze. “Oh, God, Baby, that feels fucking fantastic!” a male voice said.

“Yeah. Jesus, she’s something, isn’t she?” another male voice responded.

“I don’t fuckin’ believe this! Jesus H. Christ!” That was a third voice.

“What the hell is going on?” I wondered. I cautiously pushed the door open a crack, looked into the locker room, and couldn’t believe what I saw. There were four people on a mat in the middle of the floor. One of them was a woman who looked like she was in her mid to late thirties, had blonde hair, and a well-toned body, was lying buck-naked, face down on top of a solidly built black man who appeared to be fucking her. Another muscular young man who was probably in his late teens or early twenties was kneeling behind her and appeared to have his cock in her ass. Another young man, short, stocky, but no less well-muscled than the other two, was standing in front of her, sporting a hard-on, which the grunting woman was stroking. I watched, shocked, as the blonde took cocks in both of her lower openings and a third into her mouth. While she sucked one man, the other two men kept slamming their cocks into her. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing! I knew people did this. I’d seen videos of people doing it, but I’d never actually seen it happen in person. Gulping, I continued to stand there, peering through the narrowly opened door, staring at the activities occurring before my eyes. I couldn’t move. And watching the incredible scenario was turning me on! Really turning me on!

“Gawd!” One of the men, the one who was getting sucked off, groaned as the manager deep-throated him. “You sure know how to make a guy feel fuckin’ fantastic!”

As if to thank him for his compliment, the woman let his cock slide out of her mouth, cupped his balls in her hand and licked them. My cock lurched. I knew what she was doing had to feel incredibly good.

The other two men grunted louder and louder and continued to slam their erections into the woman. I kept watching, my heart thudding against the wall of my chest. There was nothing else I could do!

My legs were shaking violently so I leaned against the door jamb to keep from falling. I bit my lip to keep from groaning. I couldn’t believe I was watching a woman get fucked by two men while she gave another guy a blow-job!

The blonde kept sucking the one guy while the other two drove their peckers into her vagina and butt. It was wild and, judging from how all three men looked, it had to feel wild, too. The faces of all three men were red, their well-developed muscles were taut. They sure as hell looked as if they were enjoying what they were doing.

“What are you doing?” The sound of the soft voice startled me and I turned. The girl I’d talked to in the women’s locker room was standing behind me. I wasn’t sure what to do. She must have thought I was watching guys get undressed or something. I couldn’t talk, I couldn’t think.

“Oh, Jesus!” one of the men groaned. “Shit! I…I’m gonna come! Oh, baby!”

“What’s going on in there?” the girl asked. She squeezed by me and peeked through the slightly open door. I heard her sudden intake of breath. “Oh!” she said, but she didn’t move away from the door.

I was tall enough so I could resume watching what was happening in the locker room over the girl’s head. The guy the blonde was sucking must have been the one who’d come, because the woman’s face was all shiny with pearlescent, sticky white goo. The guy was still standing in front of her and she clung to his hips while his friends continued slamming their cocks into her.

“Give it to me! Harder! Come on! Both of you! Fuck me harder!” the woman groaned, digging her fingers into the ass of the man lying on top of her hard they made white marks on his tan skin.

“I-I don’t believe I’m seeing this!” the girl standing next to me whispered.

The door wasn’t open very far, so for us both to be able to watch what was going on in the locker room, we had to stand very close together. I was very aware that the foxy young woman’s body was pressing against mine. That didn’t do a thing to calm the wild feelings sweeping through my over-heated body. My cock stiffened even more. I moved a little and felt it brush against the girl. I had no idea where it hit her, even though it was in my pants, but she had to have felt it.

“Mmpphh! Mmpphh! Mmpphh!” the manager moaned. Her back arched and her body began to quiver. I knew what was happening. She was coming!

“Gahh!” the man fucking vagina her groaned, his hips a blur, his thrusts pounding her as he erupted into her. “Take it, baby! Take it! Take it all!”

“Gnahh! Gnahh! Oh, damn!” the man under her grunted. He shoved his hips up and held them there as he, too, came.

The girl standing next to me continued to press her tidy body against mine. I was having serious control problems.

I was so turned on I could hardly stand. I rolled so my back was to the wall next to the door and leaned against the wall, gasping for breath. As I did, I let the door close. The girl remained near me, face flushed, wide-eyed, her magnificent chest rising and falling. Her nipples jutted against her sweatshirt. It looked to me as if she was as turned on as I was!

She was tiny. The top of her head only came to the level of my nipples. She looked up at me and I looked down at her. “That’s…that’s Jill…the manager…in…there,” she gasped. “I-I can’t believe what I just saw,” she stammered, still looking at me. “She…she was…fucking three of them!” Her eyes moved downward and from the way they widened, I knew she’d seen my hard-on. “Oh!” she said. “Oh…my God!”

“Are…are you as turned on as…as I…as I am?” I croaked.

She nodded actively and whispered, “Yes!”

I took her hand and dragged her across the exercise room, through the door, and into the women’s locker room. She offered no resistance. This was crazy and I knew it. If she came to her senses, she’d yell “Rape!” and I’d be in deep shit, but I didn’t care. I had a hard-on and was going to do something about it with this lovely little thing!

The minute we were in the women’s locker room, I put my hands under the girl’s arms and lifted her onto one of the benches fastened to the floor between the rows of lockers. That put her breasts at eye level. Then I slid my hands under her sweatshirt and cupped her startlingly large breasts in my hands.

The girl put her hands on my head and pulled me against her, moaning. She was wearing a bra and, as excited as I was, undressing her slowly was the farthest thing from my mind. I pushed the bra up, baring her large, swollen orbs to my touch. I slid my hands over her hot, skin, looking for her nipples, then the swollen buds of flesh bored into my palms.

“Please!” she moaned, “I need it so bad! Don’t make me wait!”

I slid my hands down, undid the belt around her waist, then I pushed her slacks down. The slacks hung up on her sneakers and it took a little fumbling until I got them off, but I managed. I was a little surprised to discover she wasn’t wearing panties.

After she kicked out of her slacks, the girl sat down on the bench, then she laid back and reached for me. I was fumbling with my clothes like I’d never taken clothing off before. Finally, I got my pants off. With a groan, fell on top of the petite girl. I felt her tiny hands clasp my rigid cock, then warmth engulfed it as I sank into her.

“Oh, yes!” she wailed in that baby-doll voice. Her legs, which were surprisingly strong, locked behind me, pulling me against her. “Fuck me! Fuck me!” Her pelvis worked against mine feverishly and she clutched at me, her fingers digging into my biceps.

Fuck her I did, as powerfully as I’d ever fucked anyone. My cock slid in and out of her tight opening easily in the moist lubricant of her excitement.

“Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Oh, yeah!” the girl grunted as I drove into her. “That’s it! Oh, God! That’s it! I…I…I’m gonna come! Oh, God! Am I ever! Gahh! Gahh! Gahh!” Her body stiffened, then went into a series of wild movement.

“Uhh! Here…it…comes!” I moaned as my body pumped blast after blast of hot seed into her snug, clasping pussy. “Here it comes! Now!”

“I can’t stop! Oh, God! I…I…I can’t stop cumming! I can’t stop! Ohh! Ohhh!” my wild little partner cried. Her body continued to spasm and press against mine.

The girl did stop coming eventually. Her arms and legs fell away from me and she lay still under me on the bench. Carefully, I pushed myself off her and pulled my softening cock from her still-rippling pussy.

The girl looked up at me, wide-eyed. Her pretty face was flushed and her red hair tousled. “That was really intense!” she whispered.

“It was, wasn’t it?” I agreed. I was feeling a little shaky.

“I…I don’t even know your name,” she said, blushing.

I introduced myself. “I don’t know your name, either,” I pointed out.

“It’s Didi,” my chance lover said.

“It has been a pleasure meeting you, Didi,” I said

Didi sat up, not bothering to cover her nakedness. “Well, I guess I can say its been a pleasure meeting you, too,” she said, giggling. Her small hand caressed my belly. “A real pleasure!”

“Same here,” I agreed.

Didi looked at her watch. “My God!” she gasped, “I gotta get going. My boyfriend’s gonna kill me if I get home late!” She got to her feet, gathered her clothing, and slipped into it. When she finished dressing, she stopped and looked at me, smiling. “You got a pen and paper?” she asked.

“Ah…” I searched through my shirt, which I still had on, found both, and handed them to her.

Didi wrote something on the paper, then handed it to me. I looked, she’d written a phone number.

“Call me,” she said, then she kissed me on the cheek and started for the locker room door. “I get home from work at three and my boyfriend doesn’t get home until seven,” she said. She disappeared and the door closed behind her.

Still a little weak, I got my pants back on, straightened my clothes, and left the women’s locker room. Once more, I walked across the exercise room and listened at the door of the men’s locker room. Moans were still coming from behind the closed door, so I opened it slightly again.

I got another shock. The guy who I’d seen getting the blowjob earlier was lying on his back on one of the benches and the manager was atop him, riding his cock. That wasn’t the most shocking thing I saw. The other two guys were standing on either side of her head and she was sucking the cock of first one, then the other. I gulped. Her body shook and quivered as she rode the man she was impaled on.

“Now! Now! I’m cumming! Oh, yes! I’m cumming!” the manager screamed. “I’m cumming!”

The two men she was jerking off and sucking groaned and their hips began thrusting. “Gahh!” they screamed in unison and exploded their sticky cum all over the manager’s face, breasts, and hair.

“Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Take it! Take my come, baby!” the man lying under her groaned, slamming his cock up into the manager as he joined in coming with his partners.

**********

Even though I never did see the woman I was supposed to be following that night, my visit to the health club that night wasn’t a total loss. I did meet Didi.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers