The Stalker Ch. 06

Story Info
Mike comforts a scared Jill.
2.6k words
4.72
19.7k
1
0

Part 6 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,334 Followers

When I got to the third floor, I found Jill’s apartment and knocked on the door. Jill checked to make sure it was me, then she unhooked the chain latch and opened the door, looking pale and nervous.

She’d changed out of her exercise outfit into a dark purple terrycloth robe. I speculated on what she might, or might not, be wearing under it as I locked the door behind me.

“What happened?” she asked. “Was that Billy following us? What did he do? What did you do?”

I turned around and faced her. “It was Billy,” I said. “You were right. He sure is pissed off, just like you said. I pointed my gun at him, told him to go away, and he did. He’s not wrapped too tight, is he?”

Jill shook her head. “No, I guess he’s not,” she said softly. “I didn’t know that when…when I hired him at the club, but…but after we…he and I…we started having a relationship, it…it began to show up. What do you think he’s going to do now?”

I shrugged. “I’m not sure,” I said. “I’ll just have to stay on my toes and make sure he doesn’t succeed at whatever he tries.”

“This…this is terrifying,” she commented. “Aren’t you frightened?”

“I’m concerned,” I said. “He’s a loose cannon, but I’m sure I can handle whatever he dishes out. I just hope he doesn’t do something stupid.”

“I wish he’d just stop and let me alone,” Jill said. “Can’t he see that I don’t want to be with him?”

“His kind can’t see anything but what they want,” I said. “I saw too many guys like that when I was on the cops.” I yawned. “I think I’m going to go to bed and I think you should, too. Where’s the spare bedroom?”

Jill showed me to my room and stood in the doorway watching me get settled. “The…the bathroom is down the hall,” she said. “I think I’ll turn in, too. Thank you.”

“No thanks needed,” I said. “You’re just getting what you’re paying for.”

She smiled a wan smile at me, turned, and walked down the hallway. I heard her bedroom door close. I turned down my bed, then I went to the bathroom. When I came back, I noticed there was no light under Jill’s door. Maybe I wouldn’t find out what she was like as a sex partner after all.

Back in my room, I slipped out of my clothes – I’ve always slept in the nude – and got into bed.

I was almost asleep when I heard soft knocking on my door. “Come in,” I said.

Jill, still wearing the robe, opened the door, took a step into the room, and stood there, looking at me. She looked scared.

“I hate to bother you, but…but I couldn’t sleep,” she said. “I’m so upset and frightened by all the things that have been happening, I…”

I sat up, pulled the covers over my nakedness, and patted the edge of the bed. “Come here, sit down,” I said softly. I watched her walk across the room hesitantly and sit down on the bed next to me. She hugged herself and a shudder went through her.

“You…you know Billy and I were…were lovers, don’t you?” she murmured.

“I assumed that,” I replied.

“I…I know he’s a lot younger than I am,” she began, her voice quavering. “But…”

“You don’t have to explain anything to me,” I said. “It’s none of my business.”

Jill turned and laid a hand on my arm. “I want you to understand. I don’t want you to think badly of me…” she said. She swallowed hard and tears began rolling down her cheeks. Deep sobs shook her.

I wasn’t sure what to do while she sat next to me, sobbing. Moved by her pain, I slid closer and put my arm around her shoulder. With a soft moan, she pressed her face against my chest. As she cried, I could feel her tears on my skin. She continued to cry while I held her. I began stroking her back gently through the fluffy robe.

Her nearness, and the knowledge that she probably didn’t have a thing on under the robe, was causing me considerable discomfort. My body was responding to contact with hers. My cock swelled and grew and threatened to tent the sheet and blanket I had covering me.

Finally Jill’s sobs stopped and she leaned back. She took my face in both her hands and planted a kiss on my lips. “I’m so glad you were here,” she said softly. “I-I don’t know what I’d have done if you hadn’t agreed to help me.”

“Everything is going to be all right,” I said. “You don’t have to be scared any more.” I shifted a little to ease the discomfort my hard-on was giving me.

Jill’s soft hands cupped my face and once more her warm lips covered mine. The first time she kissed me, I felt a pleasurable jolt. This time it was more than pleasurable; it felt wonderful! The kiss lasted longer than it should have and both of us were breathless when it finally did come to an end.

Jill started crying again and once more I gathered her into my arms and rubbed her back as she again sobbed against my chest.

Jill finally cried herself out. She leaned back in my embrace and, very softly she said, “Thank you.” Then she glanced downward and, before I had any idea what she was going to do, her hand lit gently on my erection. I sat there, surprised and felt a shudder go through her. Hell, one went through me, too. I was watching Jill’s face and saw a wild, out of control look come into her eyes.

“My word!” she whispered while her hand measured my rigid cock through the bedcovers. “That...that’s incredible!” Her eyes moved downward while her hand kept exploring my erect organ. “You…you…you’re hard!”

I nodded. “I sure as hell am,” I replied. I knew what could happen but since I was her employee, I wasn’t sure whether I should let it. The problem was, what she was doing to me felt so good and I was so horny I didn’t think I’d have enough self-control to keep it from happening!

“Do...do you want me?” Jill murmured, her voice soft and breathless. “Do...do you want to...to make love to me?”

I nodded and grunted, “Uh-huh! Do I ever!”

She leaned closer, her face in front of mine, her eyes peering deep into mine. Closer and closer her face moved, it was as if she was moving in slow motion. Then her soft, warm lips covered mine and powerful feelings of need roared through my body like a hurricane. She groaned softly while her tongue lashed my lips then slid between them.

I met Jill’s invading tongue with mine, and our tongues dueled. Her arms slid around me, and I tightened my embrace around her.

Finally the kiss came to an end and we sat there, staring at each other, gasping for breath. Moving as if in a trance and not saying a word, Jill slowly opened her robe and let it slide down her bare shoulders, baring her fabulous body to my ardent view. Her eyes, full of fire and need, held mine.

I watched as the robe slid down her body hesitantly, as if it didn’t want to leave her. At last her breasts were uncovered and what I saw amazed me! Nipples thick as my little finger projected from dark circles capping her gloriously full orbs, which rose and fell enticingly with her heavy breathing. I reached out and touched one of the lovely globes gently.

“Yes! Oh, yes!” Jill groaned when my hand contacted her hot, smooth flesh. “Touch them! Please! Touch my breasts!”

Carefully, gently, I explored her breasts. As I did, her hands covered mine, pressing them against her and her rigid nipples bored into my palms.

Jill laid back on the bed, but I stayed seated, letting my hands roam over her chest. I had to know what it felt like to suck her nipples! I bent, took one of the rigid tips between my lips and sucked it gently.

“Oh, God!” Jill groaned. Her back arched and her hands went to my hair as my lips and tongue tortured her turgid bud. “Suck them! Suck my breasts! Yes! Suck them!”

My lips traveled through the valley between her majestic mounds from one nipple to the next while she continued to arch her back and pull at me, beseeching me to do more, to make her feel even better.

“You’re so damn wonderful!” she crooned, her body quaking, “My God! You’re making me feel so good!”

While my lips were nibbling on her breasts, driving her crazy, I slid my hand over the silken, softly mounded surface of her belly to the mat of crinkly hair between her legs. I was surprised to find it damp, apparently that was the result of what I’d been doing to her breasts. Between her legs my hand stole, onto her startlingly soft, silky, slick labia.

“Uhh!” Jill whimpered when I began caressing her vagina. Her legs strained and her hips rose off the bed from the delight my touch caused her. “Yes! Yes!” she cried.

Then my thumb hit the swollen ridge at the top of her vagina.

“Yeah!” Jill cried and her body lurched upward.

I continued to stroke her clit with my thumb while at the same time I continued to suckle her nipples.

Jill didn’t seem to know what to do. First her hands pulled at me, then they raked the sheets. Her body twisted and turned, her back arched, and her legs flailed while I continued to fondle and kiss her.

“Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Wahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!” she shrieked when a powerful orgasm boomed through her.

Although I was surprised by how quickly and powerfully she came and I continued caressing and kissing her until she lay still on the bed, her chest heaving, her eyes closed, a delighted look on her face.

I was glad I’d made her come. I’d never seen a woman react that powerfully and I’ve always loved watching a woman come. Watching Jill come left me very turned on. My cock was stiffer than it had ever been – so stiff it hurt – and I wanted desperately to fuck her.

Finally Jill stirred and opened her eyes. She looked up and smiled at me. “My God, that was incredible!” she whispered. She reached for me, pulling me atop her. “Do you have any idea how long it’s been since anyone has made me feel that wonderful? It’s been ages!” She kissed me passionately, her arms locked around me.

I felt heat radiating up into me from her and her nipples prodded my bare chest. While the kiss went on, her hands roamed over my back. Her light, teasing caresses were driving me even wilder with need. I was worried, though. She was really turning me on! If we didn’t make love soon, I was afraid I was going to come in the bed! Then Jill pulled down the covers and gripped my throbbing cock in her soft, warm hands.

“My word! You’re magnificent!” she whispered. Her hand began sliding up and down on my swollen shaft. “I can’t wait to have this monster in me!”

I couldn’t wait to get it in her. In fact, much to my dismay, I realized I wasn’t going to be able to wait at all. Touching her, then watching her wild orgasm, plus the unbearably sweet contact of her hand on my cock, had me at the point of explosion. Her words sent me spinning over the edge.

“Oh, God, Jill, I’m sorry!! Oh! Damn! I can’t wait! Oh, God! I can’t wait!” I cried while my loins unleashed a torrent of hot seed. I laid there, stunned, and watched her bend and cover the tip of my spewing cock with her mouth. Then she began gulping down the sticky white cream pumping from it. It felt so wonderful I thought I might die.

I’d acted like a kid who’d never made love before and was ashamed of my short fuse. The minute I was able to, I took a deep breath and was about to offer Jill an apology, but before I could get any words out, she laid a finger gently on my lips. “I’m sorry. didn’t realize you were so close,” she said. She continued to hold me against her and caress me. “I’m so sorry.” Her hands continued to glide lightly over my skin.

Heat again began building in me as she stroked and caressed me. I started moving my hands over her, too, stroking her breasts, making the nipples erect again. I was getting turned on again and it looked like she was, too! The fires of passion, which had banked after I came, began to blaze freely, stoked by her knowing caresses.

Jill quickly got me hard as a rock again, while at the same time my caresses rejuvenated her hunger. Eventually she laid back and pulled me on top of her. My hard cock was trapped between our bellies.

“In me!” she said, moving her hips, sliding her pussy against my cock. “I want you in me!” She reached between us and moved my cock so the head was at her opening. “Now! Push it into me!” she moaned. Her hips rose off the bed.

What went through me as my cock sank into her super-heated body was a rush of intense, pleasurable sensations. I groaned and my body began the ritual motions of loving. Powerfully, my drove against the body of the woman under me and, just as powerfully, she responded.

“Yes! My God!” Jill groaned. “You’re filling me! God! So good!”

Her legs locked behind me and her pelvis ground against me as my swollen cock plunged into her again and again. I pushed myself up on my arms and watched her body shake and quiver as I pounded into it. Her breasts bobbed and jiggled, the nipples drawing little circles in the air, as I fucked her. Her face was flushed, her mouth open and she sucked in air desperately. Her blonde hair was a tousled golden frame for her flushed face. “Yes! Oh, yes!” Jill cried, her motions becoming frantic, “Take me! I’m cumming! Take me! Take me! Yes! Oh, yes! Yes! Ah! Ahh!”

“Yeah!” I cried when her wildly gyrating body and spasming channel milked my orgasm from me. I felt my fluids pumping into her as my loins went into spasm after spasm of joy.

Spent, we lay locked in each other’s arms for quite a while after our ecstatic joining. I had been with few women who were as good at love-making as Jill was. I felt fabulous and, judging from the way she was acting, she felt pretty good, too.

“You are a fabulous lover!” Jill told me, kissing me gently. “I had no idea…”

“Ah…thanks,” I replied. I wasn’t sure what else to say.

Jill smiled gently and caressed my face lightly with her fingers. “I don’t know if you know it, but you made me feel better than anyone has in a long, long time,” she said softly. “I’m really glad you’re going to be taking care of me.” She slid her hand up and down my arm. “I think our arrangement will work out just fine, don’t you?”

“Ah…yeah,” I said, and smiled. “I think it will!”

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,334 Followers