The Stalker Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

I slid off the bed, knelt between her legs, and drove my head between her legs. My mouth covered her vagina and my tongue thrust into her.

“Ah!” Jennifer groaned. Her hips rocked off the bed. “Oh! Do that! Oh, yes! Oh, yes!” Her legs clamped around my head while, with thrusting tongue, I drove her wild. “Aw! Aw! Aw!” she screamed, her body thrashing so wildly I had to hold onto her bottom to maintain contact with her gyrating middle. “Oh, God! Oh, God! So good! So good! Ah! Ah! Oh!”

I continued what I was doing her until her legs fell from my head and she lay still on the bed. Then I got up and laid down on the bed next to her.

Jennifer quickly came into my arms. “My Lord!” she exclaimed. There were tears in her eyes. “That was exquisite!”

I kissed her then moved closer against her and my erect cock brushed her leg.

Jennifer’s eyes widened. “My word, you’re hard again!” she exclaimed, leaning back and looking down between us.

“It’s because you excite me, Jennifer, because you’re a beautiful, exciting woman,” I told her. I drew her back into my arms and kissed her deeply once again.

When the kiss finally ended, both of us were having trouble breathing. Jennifer looked at me, her eyes filled with happiness and urgency. “I want you in me!” she whispered. “Now! Take me now!”

I rolled on top of her and she guided my cock into her body with her soft hand “My goodness! I can’t get over how big you feel!” she murmured as my penis worked its way into her. “It feels marvelous!”

“You feel pretty marvelous, too,” I replied, beginning to thrust into her. I moved slowly, savoring the exciting feel of her tight sleeve as it dragged on my hard cock when it moved in and out of her. I couldn’t get over how tight she was.

Jennifer’s body began undulating under me. “Oh!” she moaned, “That feels so good! I’m…Oh!…I’m going to come again! Yes! Take me! Take me! Oh! Oh! Oh, lord! Oh, lord! Yes! Yes!”

Her body thrashed under mine and her orgasm caused her vaginal walls to ripple and milk my cock. “Unnhh!” I grunted when I felt the pulsing of my cock begin, then I exploded into her, bathing her insides with my cream.

“You really can stay, can’t you?” she asked as we lay in each other’s arms after we finished. “I so much want you to spend the night with me.”

“I’d be happy to stay,” I told her.

Jennifer gazed at me for a second, then she kissed me, slipped out of my arms, and moved to the edge of the bed. “I hate to leave you, even for a minute,” she said, “but I have to use the bathroom.”

“I’ll be here when you get back,” I told her, smiling.

I remained in bed waiting for her to return, filled with anticipation. The bathroom door opened and Jennifer appeared in the doorway. Smiling, she started across the room toward me.

I watched her approach me and realized just how beautiful her body was. “You really are gorgeous,” I said softly.

Jennifer smiled. “I’m glad you think so,” she said. She sat down on the bed next to me. “Lay back,” she murmured. “I’m going to make you feel very, very good.”

I did exactly as I was told. I couldn’t take my eyes off her. I began to tremble when she slid the covers down and her fingers began trailing over me. Her caresses were feather-light, teasing, and tantalizing.

“Oh! God, that feels so good!” I whispered as her hands moved everywhere on my body. Everywhere, that is, except for my erection which stood rampant, pointing at the ceiling. She continued her caresses, reducing me to a quivering mass of flesh, groaning and twisting on the bed.

Jennifer was flushed and wide-eyed. I had a feeling she was almost as excited as I was. At last her caresses ceased.

I reached for her. “Please!” I moaned. I was almost insane with need. If I could have, I would have grabbed her, thrown her on the bed, and ravished her, but I couldn’t move. I continued to hold my arms out to her.

Jennifer moved slowly back onto the bed, then she straddled my legs, slid her body up on top of mine, and got to her knees. I felt her hand grasp my erection, then I gasped when I felt the tip slide between the humid lips of her vagina. “Ah!” I groaned. “Oh, Jennifer, please! Please!”

Then I had what I wanted. It was going up into her. My hard, throbbing penis was moving into her! Then she began rocking her hips, grinding our pubic bones together.

After moving delectably for a few moments, Jennifer stopped and sat atop me, with my erection embedded in her. She appeared to be savoring the sensations having me in her caused. After a few more moments, she started rocking her hips again.

I couldn’t believe how sweet Jennifer’s actions felt. As the walls of her clutching tube slid along the sides of my rigid pole and glorious sensations coursed through my body, filling me with warmth and delight.

She kept moving her hips and while she did joy built inside me slowly, wonderfully, touching every fiber of my being! Then, suddenly, she began moving faster and faster. “O, yes!” she cried. Her self-control vanished and her body went wild. “Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!”

“Uh! Uh!” I roared when I erupted into her like a human volcano.

Jennifer’s wild motions finally stilled, she collapsed atop me, and we snuggled in each other’s arms. After a few moments, she raised her head and looked at me. “I’m exhausted,” she murmured. “What about you?”

“I could stand some rest, too,” I admitted.

She kissed me gently, rolled off me, and we cuddled each other. Before long, we were both sound asleep.

Sunday morning, I woke before Jennifer, who was lying on her back next to me, still sleeping. I gazed at her gorgeous body and felt desire stirring inside me again. A night’s sleep had revitalized me. I bent over her and began sucking one of her nipples. Immediately I felt it rise into my mouth.

Jennifer and opened her eyes. She murmured softly and laid her hand on my head while I continued to suckle her nipples.

My hand began to roamed over her lithe torso, which twisted sinuously as my fingers slid lightly over her silky skin. After caressing her delightfully for a while, I inserted my hand between her legs and began playing with her vagina, which instantly became wet as my fingers probed, stroked, then entered it. Her back arched, lifting her hips from the mattress.

“Gah!” she groaned when my finger slid into her. It was obvious I was making her crazy with need again!

I was just as aroused as she was. I had a raging hard-on, the delightful result of bringing her to the high state of desire I now had her in. I rolled on top of her and plunged my erection into her. God, did that feel good! I began driving my swollen shaft into her clasping opening with forceful movements of my hips.

“Oh! Yes! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh!” Jennifer moaned. Her body responding furiously to my thrusting penis. She clutched at me and her hips pounded up to meet mine. “Gahh! Oh, Lord! Oh, Lord!” she screamed. “Now! Oh, please! Yes! Oh, yes! Ah! Ah!”

The minute Jennifer exploded I began bathing her insides with my juices while my loins convulsed with delight. I kept plunging into her a little longer then, spent, I collapsed atop her. When my cock began to soften and slithered out of her, I rolled onto my back.

Jennifer rolled on her side and caressed my face softly with her hand. “My goodness!” she exclaimed, “You certainly have a delightful way of waking a girl!” She sat up, an action I found eminently delightful. “What time is it?”

I looked at my watch. “It’s six-thirty,” I said.

She smiled. “Oh, good,” she said. “I was hoping we hadn’t slept too late.”

“When I can move,” I said. “I’ll take you to breakfast. My treat this time.”

After a while, we got out of bed, took showers, and got dressed. We decided to have breakfast in the hotel’s restaurant, so we took the elevator down to the lobby and managed to get in a little necking while we did.

The hostess seated us in a booth in a corner of the restaurant.

Jennifer leaned over and kissed me on the cheek tenderly. “I’m so glad you were available this weekend,” she said.

“I’m glad I was available, too,” I said.

While we studied the menus, I reached over and began to fondle one of Jennifer’s breasts through her blouse, then I slid my hand under the blouse, onto the warm velvety flesh of her belly.

“Oh!” she mewled. “What do you think you’re doing?”

“Want me to stop?” I asked.

“Nnnnh!” Jennifer murmured. She shook her head. “No! Never!”

The more I caressed her breasts, the louder her groans of delight became. I kept squeezing her firm globes, hearing her soft whimpers of joy.

“Oh, God! I love this!” she whispered, “Are you sure nobody can see what you’re doing?”

Our booth was off in one corner of the dining room, so I didn’t think anyone else in the restaurant had any idea what I was doing to her, but I didn’t really care. “Do you really mind if anyone else sees?” I asked.

“Ah!” Jennifer murmured. A powerful tremor shook her. “No, I guess I don’t!”

I kept on fondling her breasts and she began to stroke my leg while we sat, waiting for the waitress to bring our meal. I surprised her again when I slid my hand out from under her blouse, put it on her bare knee, then slid it up the silken skin of her inner thighs. Automatically, she parted her legs to afford me better access to her center.

“Oh!” she murmured. She was trembling like a leaf. “Every time you touch me, I feel like coming!” she whispered through clenched teeth while my fingers parted her labia and slipped into her. She slid down on the seat a little and her hips began rocking.

She wrapped her fingers around my arm, clinging to me in desperation. “Oh, God!” she whispered, “I don’t believe I’m letting you do this to me! I think I’m going to come!”

“I’d love it if you did,” I said softly. Soft moans continued to pour from her and her hips were moving frantically in response to my thrusting fingers.

She stiffened and her grip on my arm tightened. Her head lay on my shoulder, her lips near my ear. “I’m cumming! Oh, Lord! Yes!” she whispered. She was pressing her insistently moving hips against my intruding fingers and biting her lip to keep from screaming her joy to the rest of the patrons of the restaurant.

I wondered, as I watched the flushed look on Jennifer’s face and her thrashing body, what other people in the restaurant would think if they knew what I was doing to her. It was a real kick.

By the time our food arrived, Jennifer had quieted and I had removed my hand from between her legs. We began to eat our breakfast.

“You’re awful!” Jennifer said, as we ate. “My God! Do you think anybody else in here knew what you were doing to me?”

I shook my head. “They probably didn’t know anything was going on,” I said.

“I can’t believe I let you do that!” she said. Her voice was full of wonderment. “It was the most unbelievable thing that’s ever happened to me!”

“I thought it was pretty wild, too,” I said. “I think the danger of discovery was what probably made it so intense.”

“It certainly did!” Jennifer replied.

We finished breakfast, I paid the bill, and we walked back to the elevators. In the elevator, Jennifer came into my arms and kissed me passionately. And, as the kiss wore on, I felt her hand sliding between us and grasp my erecting penis. She continued to kiss me and stroke me as the elevator carried us up to the top floor. By the time the doors opened, I had a huge hard-on and was relieved to see that there were no other people in the hallway.

We walked down the hall to our suite and, when we were inside, Jennifer locked the door. Then she started toward me, a grin on her lovely face. When she reached me, she dropped to her knees, unzipped my pants, and took out my rigid cock. She caressed it tenderly with her hands for a while, then she took it into her mouth and began sucking me while her hands gently milked my swollen balls.

What she’d done to me in the elevator had me turned on, so it didn’t take long for her to get me to the point where I was about to explode. It seemed like just seconds when, groaning, experiencing wrenching spasms, I exploded into her mouth.

Jennifer kept my pulsing wand in her mouth and swallowed as much of my juices as she could. She kept sucking and caressing me until I was limp and totally spent. Then she got to her feet and we walked over and sat down on the bed. I found out that she had no intention of stopping when she pushed me onto my back and, once more, began exploring my body with her hands. Startled, I felt myself growing hard again.

She left me suddenly, and got out of bed. She stripped her clothes off then she knelt on the bed next to me. She hadn’t said a word, but I knew exactly what she wanted. I got to my knees behind her and moved close to her. I guided the tip of my erection between her firm, finely shaped buttocks and rubbed it up and down through her wet opening.

“Put it in me! I need you!” she begged.

With a quick movement of my hips, I buried my engorged penis in her superb body.

“Yes! Yes! Oh, Yes!” Jennifer hissed. She began to rock back against me, her buttocks smacking against my legs. Her breasts jumped and wriggled and her hair flew wildly as I plunged into her. “Oh, Lord!” she exclaimed, “I’m going to come again!”

I leaned forward and caught her dancing breasts in my hands. The rigid nipples drilled into my palms as I squeezed them. I could feel her body begin to jolt, then her moans turned to fervent wails and, once again she exploded.

“Yes! Oh, yes!” she cried. “Yes! Yes! Now! Now!”

The tension that had built up in my middle uncoiled and, with an incredibly sweet rush, my fluids coursed into her. My orgasm triggered more rapture for her and her moans grew even more passionate.

“I think I’ve done about as much love-making as I can this weekend,” Jennifer said listlessly as we lay in each other’s arms once our fervent coupling ended.

“Me, too,” I agreed. I tightened my arms around her and pulled her body against mine.

“I hate it that you have to go home today,” she whispered. “I wish we could keep doing this forever.”

I wasn’t sure what to say. It almost sounded as if she was getting a little more attached to me than I expected her to. “I don’t know what to say,” I replied. “I...”

“You don’t have to say anything,” Jennifer replied. “It wasn’t really fair of me to say that. I’m sorry.” She kissed me gently.

“That’s OK,” I said.

We dozed off in each other’s arms. Both of us were exhausted.

When I awakened later, Jennifer was snuggled against me, her back to me, her hair a tangled red-gold mass on the pillow. She stirred softly in her sleep and her buttocks moved against me. That woke me up in more ways than one. My penis began swelling against her gorgeous buttocks, trying to insert itself into the cleft between them.

I reached over Jennifer, cupped her breast, squeezed it softly, and began massaging her nipple. While I did that, the movement of her hips grew more urgent. Before long, my lovely companion was purring with delight and her buttocks were caressing my erect cock, which grew harder and harder as she caressed it with her bottom.

“This is a wonderful way to wake up,” she murmured. “I wish we could do it every morning.”

“It’s a nice thought,” I said, continuing to caress her, “but it might not be this exciting if we did it every morning.”

Jennifer shrugged. “Maybe,” she said, “But there’s no harm in dreaming, is there?”

I tugged her leg back over mine and slid my hand down over her belly, through her pubic hair, onto her clit. She gasped, the movement of her hips increased in intensity and juices of excitement began oozing from her. The tip of my erection protruded from between her legs, so I grasped it and rubbed it against her slit. She groaned and begged me to put it in her.

I did just that. I experienced a thrill as her tight, wet, cavity grasped my invading organ. Once I was in her, our bodies began the motions of lust while thrills shot through us.

I found that making love in this position allowed me to continue to fondle and kiss Jennifer’s breasts, and took advantage of that discover, to both her delight and mine. Our passion quickly built to the bursting point. I kept driving into her and, at the same time, I was sucking one of her nipples and teasing her clit with my hand.

After a few moments of fervent activity Jennifer exploded into orgasm, uttering loud wails of pleasure, her hands flailing, looking for something to grab. “God! Oh, God!” she cried, “Now! Oh, yes! Oh, lord! Oh, yes! Yes! Now! Now!”

Groaning with bliss, I joined her, pumping my torrid fluids into her once again.

At last Jennifer went limp. My cock slid out of her, but remained trapped in the cleft between her cum-smeared buttocks. I kissed her neck under her soft, silky hair.

“Do…do you think we’ll ever get to share a time like this again?” she asked.

“I don’t see why not,” I said. I found that, for some reason, being with her was different. I found that the more I was with her, the more I wanted to be with her.

She turned in my arms and buried her face against my chest. I stroked her hair and her smooth back.

“This has been a wonderful weekend,” she murmured.

“It sure has,” I agreed.

“I guess we need to start getting ready to leave, don’t we?” she whispered.

I nodded. I cupped my hand under her chin and pulled her face up so I could look at her. When I did, I was surprised to see tears in her eyes. “You’re crying,” I said. “Are you all right? Did I do something wrong?”

She wiped at her eyes as she shook her head. “No…you…you didn’t do anything wrong,” she murmured. “In fact, you did everything right. Too right.” She kissed me gently, then slid out of my arms. “I guess we better get ready to leave,” she said. She got up and walked to the bathroom.

We got cleaned up, put our clothes on, and left the hotel. Jennifer sat behind the wheel of her Jaguar as we cruised down the highway toward the town were both of us lived, staring straight ahead, not saying anything. Her eyes were still red, and it looked as if she remained right on the verge of crying. I was sure I’d done something to upset her, but I had no idea what it was.

Finally, when we were about ten minutes out of town, she glanced over at me. “This weekend was wonderful,” she said softly. “I’ll always remember it.”

“Ah…thank you,” I replied. “I’ll always remember it, too.”

A tear rolled down her pale cheek. “I can’t see you again,” she whispered.

I was shocked and dismayed by her announcement. For some reason, I found the idea of not seeing her again very distressing. “Look, I know my wife’s coming home this afternoon, but I’m sure we can work something out,” I said. “I can get away sometimes and...”

“I…I can’t see you again,” she murmured. There was a steady stream of tears coming from her eyes now. “I...I’m not sure I can explain why, but I can’t. It…it has nothing to do with your wife.”

“But Jennifer…” I protested. “I…”

“Do you care about me?” she asked.

Her question caught me off-guard. “Yes, of course I care about you,” I replied without thinking.

“Then please respect what I’m saying,” she said. “It’s...it’s very hard for me to have to tell you this.”

“All…all right,” I replied.

**********

She dropped me off at my house and I hadn’t seen or heard from her since. I never knew what it was that made her decide to stop seeing me, and that lack of understanding continued to bother me. It wasn’t that her breaking off with me deprived me of sex, I had more of that than any man could want.

I couldn’t figure out why memories of Jennifer continued to gnaw at me. Of course my love-life was about to change. Based on what Kass told me, there was a good chance my relationship with Louanne would be ending, but Dorrie made it clear she was available, so losing Louanne wasn’t that big a thing. As much as I didn’t want to admit it, I still did miss Jennifer. Hearing Roscoe say her name had stirred up those longing memories again. I didn’t understand why that was. I did know I had to get the mess with Jill straightened out so I could help Jennifer.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12