The Stalker Ch. 10

Story Info
Mike & Jill share another hot evening.
1.6k words
4.67
16.5k
1
0

Part 10 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

I packed a change of clothes in my overnight bag and laid down, but I couldn't sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about Jennifer Wilkins. Finally, about seven o'clock in the evening, I got out of bed, took a shower, changed into clean clothes, and headed for the health club.

Jill was out on the exercise floor when I arrived at the club. She smiled and waved at me when I walked in. Tonight she had on a shiny bright pink Spandex jumpsuit. Although the outfit looked fantastic on her, I wondered how hard it would be to get off. I waved back at her, went into the office, and sat down.

I'd been trying to think of a way to avoid another confrontation with Billy tonight, especially since he might have gotten a gun by now, but I wasn't exactly sure how I'd pull that off.

I was still trying to come up with a plan when Jill walked in. She came over to me, bent down, kissed me gently, and stroked my face with her hand. "How are you?" she asked. "You had such a serious look on your face when I walked in."

"I was just trying to figure out some way to avoid another hassle with Billy," I explained. "Is there any chance you could get someone else to close up and we could leave early?"

"I'm sorry," Jill replied. "Right now, the only other person who I trust to handle closing up the club is Rhonda, and she has the night off. If you want, I can make sure she's available tomorrow."

"That would be good," I said. "At least for a few nights. Problem is, Billy's going to catch on eventually."

"Then what?" Jill asked.

"Hopefully, I'll have him off your back by then," I said. "If not, I guess I'll have to come up with a new plan."

Jill walked over and sat down behind her desk. "Do you really think you can stop him?" she asked.

"I'm working on it," I said. "Hopefully I'll have a better idea of what to do tomorrow."

Jill went to work on her bookwork and I remained sitting there, partly watching her and partly thinking about the trouble Jennifer was in. I had to get this business with Jill cleaned up, and quickly because my incessant thoughts about Jennifer could very well start to interfere with my ability to do what Jill hired me for.

When we finally closed the club and walked out into the parking lot, there was a Jamestown police car sitting there. A big, bulky black officer was leaning against it. He straightened up when Jill and I emerged and I recognized him. His name was Walt Mobley. He and I went through the police academy together a lot of years ago. "Everything OK?" he asked. His voice was deep, like the rumble of distant thunder.

"How you doing, Walt?" I asked. "Still on the job?"

Walt looked at me closer and a broad smile formed on his face. "Hey! Mike! Damn, man, I ain't seen you in what, ten years?" he said, walking toward me, extending his massive hand. "What you doin' now? Still writin?"

"I'm still doing that, and I do a little work for Roscoe Garth now and again," I explained. "Got my P.I. license."

"Damn," he said, grabbing my hand and jerking my arm up and down like a pump handle. "I'm gonna put my papers in a year from now, Roscoe's been after me to come work for him. I been thinkin' about it."

An idea came to me as Walt continued jerking my arm up and down. "Walt, I need for you to do something," I said.

He finally stopped pumping my arm. "What's that?" he asked.

"Come here," I said. He and I walked to the edge of the building and looked down the street. There, under the streetlight, sat Billy Devlin's car, in the same spot it had been the night before. "See that car down there?" I asked.

"The Camaro?" Walt asked.

"Yeah," I said. "The guy in it's the one been bothering the lady back there. I'm working bodyguard for her."

Walt grinned broadly and shook his head. "Not a bad body to guard," he commented. "What you want?"

"Last night he followed us to her apartment building," I said. "He and I had a little chat in the parking lot and he went away. I'd rather not have to do that again tonight. You think, maybe, you could detain him a little bit, say for twenty minutes or so, to give me a chance to get my client home safe and sound?"

Walt chuckled. "I sure 'nough can, my man," he said. "Seems to me we got a suspicious vehicle report on that car. Ought to check it out, don't you think?"

We turned and started walking back to the cars, where Jill stood, waiting.

"Thanks, Walt," I said.

"Hey, no problem, man," he said. "Been good seein' you again." He pulled a portable radio out of his belt, called dispatch, advised them he'd received a suspicious vehicle complaint from a civilian, told them he was going to check it out, and asked them to send him some backup. Then he waved to me, got in his cruiser, and pulled out of the parking lot, headed toward Billy Devlin's car.

I opened the door of my car and Jill slid in, looking puzzled. "What was that all about?" she asked. "Do you know that officer?"

"He and I went through the police academy together," I said. "I asked him to keep our friend Billy tied up for a few minutes so we can get home without any hassles."

"Oh," she said.

When I pulled out of the health club parking lot, I looked down the street. Walt's cruiser and another one, the light bars on their roofs flashing, were parked behind the Camaro. "See?" I said.

"Oh," Jill said.

When we arrived in her apartment, Jill hugged me, then kissed me softly on the cheek. "It's so nice to be able to come home without a hassle," she said, "Thank you."

"That's what you're paying me for, isn't it?" I said.

"I'm beat," Jill said. "We were really busy today. I think I'm going to go to bed." She gave me another gentle kiss, then she went to her bedroom.

I was a little surprised. After what happened the night before, I expected things to be a little different when we got home tonight, but maybe she really was tired. I carried my overnight bag into my room and laid it on the bed, then I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

When I was going back to my room, I noticed the door to Jill's bedroom was slightly ajar, and I couldn't resist peeking inside. She was slipping a nightgown over her nude body. I swallowed hard. Watching the garment slide down over her loveliness made my groin tighten. I pushed the door open silently and stepped into the room.

"You are quite a sight," I said softly.

Jill turned and smiled at me. "I was hoping you'd come in," she said softly.

I walked over to her, pulled her into my arms, and covered her mouth with mine.

Jill leaned back and looked at me, her face flushed, when the kiss ended. "Do you have any idea how your kisses make me feel?" she murmured.

"Ah, yeah, I do," I said. I reached into the scooped neck of her nightgown, cupped one of her firm breasts in my hand, and began rubbing my thumb over the already-erect nipple.

"Oh!" Jill groaned. "Come on." She took my hand and led me to the bed, then she turned and we were in each other's arms again. We kissed, tongues lashing, sparks of passion flying between us.

When the second kiss ended, I helped Jill slip out of her nightgown and got out of my clothes. Then, locked in each other's arms, we fell onto the bed. My hands began roving over her firm body, drawing soft groans of delight from her.

After caressing Jill for a while, I rolled atop her and, when I did, my rigid shaft slid between her legs and right into her torrid, humid opening, just as if it was being guided by an invisible hand.

"Oh!" Jill groaned, "Yes! Do it, lover! Do it!"

I began to move my hips, each movement was thrilling me more. I felt Jill's hips rising to meet my thrusts.

"Oh! Yes!" she groaned. Then she began to cry out as delight exploded through her. "I'm...I'm cumming! Oh, God! I'm cumming! Yes! Yes!"

My throbbing shaft continued pistoned in and out of her, each stroke feeling more fantastic than the last. Finally, I felt my eruption begin. "Me...too! Oh, God, me, too!" I groaned as he spewed his seed into her.

Finally, I lay still, cushioned atop her, her breasts pushing into my chest. We laid like that, holding each other, while my erection softened and slipped from her.

"I really am tired," she said after a few moments. She kissed me again, then rolled off me.

"Would you like to sleep alone, or should I stay?" I asked.

Her arms slid around me and she pressed against me. "I don't want to sleep alone," she said. "I want to wake up with you next to me again." She kissed me again.

I smiled at her. "Just checking," I said. I pulled the covers over us and turned out the light. It seemed like Jill was asleep immediately. I laid there, with her warm body snuggled against mine, wide awake. Even though I had one woman's gorgeous body pressed against mine, all I could think of was the equally gorgeous body of another. I was worried about Jennifer. Even though I didn't think I would, I did eventually fall asleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers