The Stalker Ch. 11

Story Info
Mike works on a plan to stop Billy Devlin.
2.2k words
4.76
15.9k
1
0

Part 11 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

The next morning I woke up before Jill did. I slipped carefully out of bed and went to the bathroom.

When I returned to Jill's bedroom, she was sitting up in the bed, looking frightened.

"I-I didn't know where you were," she said, her voice quivering. "I-I was terrified."

"I had to go to the bathroom," I said. I walked to the bed, sat down, and took her in my arms.

"I-I was afraid you left me alone," she said, "I-I was having a dream that Billy was going to kill me..." She wrapped her arms around me, leaned against me, and pressed her face into my chest.

"There isn't a chance in hell he's going to get a chance to do that," I said. I began trailing my fingers up and down her bare back. I felt her shudder.

"Oh, God, your touch is so wonderful," Jill murmured.

I slid my hands to her chest and cupped her breasts gently.

"Yes!" she groaned, "God! You make me feel so good!"

I began rolling her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers and felt the fleshy buds extend and harden.

Jill's hands slid between us, searching for my cock. Then her warm, soft hands moved onto my rigid shaft and it was my turn to groan when she began to stroke my stiffening pole. I cupped her chin in my hand, turned her face to mine, and our lips fused in a passionate, fiery kiss. As the kiss continued, I let myself fall onto the bed, pulling her atop me.

My hands roamed her back and bottom, caressing soft, silken, warm flesh.

Before I realized what she was doing, I was sliding into her. Her tight, warm cavern gripped me, sending shudders through my body. She pushed herself up on her arms and began moving her hips. The tremendously exciting experience was made even more wonderful by the sight of her hard-nippled breasts dancing in front of my face as she rode me.

"It feels like you're in me all the way to my throat!" Jill gurgled, continuing the insistent, delightful movements that were giving me - and her - so much joy.

I took her dancing breasts in my hands, squeezed them together, and began thumbing the stiffened tips.

Jill's eyes closed and her head rolled back. "God! I don't believe you! You know exactly how to make me feel fantastic!" she groaned, the motion of her hips becoming more urgent. "I've never been with anyone like you before!"

"I just do what feels good to me," I replied, lifting my hips, trying to drive my cock as far into her as it would go. There was no way I could delay coming much longer. As it turned out, I didn't have to.

Jill's body stiffened and began the vibrations of approaching orgasm. "Uhh! Uhh!" Cries of ecstasy exploded from Jill and her hips went wild, threatening to tear my cock from my body. "Ah! Ahh!" she screamed while her body convulsed with bliss. "Ahh! Ahh! Aahh!"

"Yeah! Oh, yeah!" I groaned, erupting like a volcano, my hot seed gushing into her.

Spent, Jill collapsed and lay atop me. I put my arms around her and held her tightly. Maybe it was wrong for me to have gotten involved with a client, especially since now that I had, all I wanted to do was get the job over and move on to another client, but it was too late to change that now. The damage, if there was any, had already been done.

Jill raised her head, looked at the clock, then she looked down at me fondly and kissed me. "It's late, I guess we're going to have to skip breakfast, aren't we?" she said.

"It looks that way, unless you want to open the club late," I replied.

"I can't do that," Jill said. She gave me another kiss, then she pushed herself off me and sat on the edge of the bed. "I need a shower. I'm all sticky." she said, then she smiled at me. "And I need to take my shower alone this morning. It was fun showering with you yesterday, but if I'm going to get to the club on time, I haven't got time for another shower like that."

"Yes, ma'am," I said. I watched her walk toward the bathroom and sighed. It was a delightful sight. I was going to miss seeing it when the job was over which, I hoped, it would be soon. Roscoe better come up with something I could use.

When Jill finished in the shower, I took a quick one the, when we were both dressed, we headed for the health club.

"What are your plans for the day?" Jill asked as we drove down the street.

"I'm hoping a friend of mine came up with something I can use to get Billy off your back," I said.

"Do you think he can?" Jill asked.

"He's been a cop and a P.I. and he'd the best there is at what he does," I said. "If anybody can do it, he can."

"It's funny," Jill said softly. "A couple of days ago, all I wanted was for Billy to stop harassing me..." She fell silent.

I turned onto the street where the health club was located. "And now?" I said.

"If...if you get Billy to stop harassing me, I-I'm afraid I won't see you any more," she murmured. "That's what's going to happen, isn't it?"

"I haven't been doing what I've been doing with you because you're my employer," I told her. "In fact, I probably shouldn't be doing it for exactly that reason. I've done what I've done because I want to."

Jill reached over and laid her hand on my leg. "You didn't really answer my question," she said. She took a deep breath. "Or...or maybe you did."

"I don't know what will happen," I said. "Roscoe wants me for another job, but he can't have me until I know you're safe. And there's no reason why we can't see each other after you're safe."

"But will we?" she asked.

I knew, deep down inside, that if things worked out the way I hoped they would with Jennifer, Jill was right about our not seeing each other any more, but I didn't want to upset her. "When I have time, we will see each other again," I told her.

"I hope that's true," Jill said. "I'm getting kind of used to you. It's been nice having you protecting and taking care of me."

I pulled into the parking lot of the health club and braked the car to a stop in front of the entrance. "It's been nice for me, too," I said.

Jill leaned over, gave me a soft kiss, then she sat there, gazing into my eyes. "Will...will I see you later?" she asked.

I nodded. "Of course you will," I said. "I'll be here to take you home after work."

"Even...even if you manage somehow to settle this problem with Billy?" she asked.

I nodded again. "Even if that happens," I said.

"All right," she said. She had a wistful look on her face as she slipped out of the car.

"I should never have let anything happen between us," I thought as I put my car in gear and drove out of the parking lot. I felt like a creep for hurting Jill, but there wasn't much I could do about it now.

When I got home, Roscoe and a big, bulky man wearing a dark gray suit and a crew cut were sitting at my kitchen table, drinking coffee.

"I was just about to page you," Roscoe said when I walked in. He nodded at the other man. "This is Lieutenant Greg Harkins, he heads up the drug task force for the James County Sheriff's Department."

I shook hands with Harkins, poured myself a cup of coffee, and sat down at the table. "What brings you to my house, lieutenant?" I asked.

"I heard Roscoe was looking into Billy Devlin," he replied. "And since we're looking into him, too, I thought I'd better talk to Roscoe."

"What are you after Devlin for?" I asked.

"We're pretty sure he's selling steroids," Harkins said. "Had a guy flip out on a couple of our patrol deputies a few weeks back. Took six of our guys and damn near a case of pepper spray to get him under control. Then he up and died on us before we could get him to the hospital."

"I read about that," I said. "I take it the guy was on steroids."

Harkins nodded. "Autopsy confirmed that," he said. "The guy's girlfriend said he was buying them from Billy Devlin."

"You talk to Devlin?" I asked.

Harkins nodded. "He denied everything, said it was a bunch of bullshit, and that if we could prove anything, we ought to bust him," he said.

"But you don't have enough to bust him, right?" I asked.

Harkins smiled. "Exactly," he said.

"So where do Roscoe and I come in?" I asked.

"Roscoe's told me about what you're up to. You're protecting the Thomas woman," Harkins said. "We knew about that, and we've been looking into it, too, but we haven't been able to nail him on that, either."

"I know," I said.

"Anyhow," Harkins went on, "Devlin hangs out at the Hell Hole, that biker place out on the edge of town. I tried to get a couple of my guys in there under cover, but they got made somehow. All I got for my trouble was two deputies out on sick leave."

"I still don't see where we fit in," I said.

"Remember Moose?" Roscoe said.

I smiled and nodded. Moose, whose real name was Warren Jenkins, started out as a L.A. cop who went deep undercover with a West Coast biker gang. He'd been instrumental in a slew of arrests, and all the cases he worked on wound up with the perps serving long stretches in California prisons. The LAPD tried to bring him in and assign him to regular patrol duty, but that proved to be a disaster. Moose, by then, was too much into the biker culture. There was no place in Darryl Gate's strait-laced, image-conscious department for a six-foot, eight inch, three hundred pound man who had tattoos over sixty percent of his body, didn't like haircuts, and wanted to wear a beard.

After a supervisor wound up with a broken arm after trying to discipline Moose, the biker-cop wound up getting a disability retirement with full salary and benefits. It was the only way the LAPD could get rid of him without having to be subjected to a humiliating lawsuit, which Moose's high-powered lawyer assured him he would win.

Moose eventually wound up working for Roscoe. He was, without question, the best undercover operative I've ever seen. Huge and immensely powerful, he was awesome to see in a fight. On the other hand, I'd seen him playing with a newborn kitten with a touch gentler than that of a woman handling her newborn baby. He was married and had five kids, who he doted on. He was, to put it mildly, a very complex man.

"I sent Moose in there last night," Roscoe said.

"Into the Hell Hole?" I chuckled. "I bet they didn't make him for a cop."

Roscoe grinned. "Hell, he's damn near running the place already," he said. "Turns out our boy Devlin is seriously pissed at you, my friend. He's looking to buy a gun so he can off you and the lady you're protecting."

"Damn, Roscoe, when I asked you to help me, I never figured it would be this quick," I said, shaking my head.

He blushed a little and smiled. "I didn't either," he said. "If it wasn't that the little scumbag's under investigation for selling steroids, I wouldn't have gotten this much." He shrugged. "I've never been one to complain about getting lucky, though."

"Me, either," I said. "What happens now?"

"Moose told Devlin he can get him a gun...for a price," Roscoe said.

"We told Moose to offer a clean gun in exchange for steroids and other drugs," Harkins said. "All we know for sure is that Devlin's selling steroids, but we figured we might as well see if he was dealing anything else while we were at it."

"When's all this going down?" I asked.

Harkins looked at his watch. "Roscoe and I are meeting Moose at eleven," he said. "If everything's set, we may be able to witness the exchange later today."

"You wanna be in on the bust?" Roscoe asked.

I smiled and nodded. "Be nice to see Billy taken down," I said. "That way I can tell my client I saw him go down with my own two eyes."

"I'll get back to you once we know what's happening," Roscoe said. He and Harkins pushed themselves to their feet and headed for the door. "Talk to you later," Roscoe said as he went out.

I leaned back in my chair and sipped my coffee. If everything went the way I hoped it would, Jill wouldn't need protection after tonight. Then I could get to work on Jennifer's case. I was still puzzled. Why did I keep thinking about her? And why was it so important for me to try to protect her?

I finished my coffee, put my cup, and the ones Harkins and Roscoe had used, in the dishwasher, then I went to take a shower.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers