The Stalker Ch. 25

Story Info
Mike & Jennifer plan their future.
1k words
4.76
17.6k
2
0

Part 25 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

After we landed, we retrieved our baggage and headed for one of the island helicopter services, which would take us to Jennifer's home, which was located on one of the smaller islands.

An hour later we were in a helicopter, clattering over the water, headed for the spot where we'd be spending the next three weeks. The chopper landed in the yard outside the expansive single-story home which sat on a bluff overlooking the ocean and Jennifer and I got out and took our baggage. While the chopper lifted off, Jennifer and I headed for the house.

"This place is kind of isolated," I commented as we walked across the expansive lawn. "What are we going to do about food?"

"The man who takes care of this place for me put in a supply of food that should last us at least three weeks," Jennifer replied. "I called and asked him to do that before we left."

I smiled and said, "You thought of everything, didn't you?"

Jennifer's vacation home was magnificent. Laid out on one floor, it had all the modern conveniences, was sumptuously furnished, yet looked very comfortable. "Horace must have been very good at what he did to be able to afford a place like this," I commented once we were inside.

Jennifer nodded. "I knew he was doing well, but I had no idea how well until the lawyer explained just how large his estate was," she said. "And, even though he didn't have to, he left it all to me."

"Didn't he have any family?" I asked.

She shook her head. "His parents both died when he was young, and he was an only child," she said. "There were some cousins, I think, but he never had any contact with them." She looked around. "Sometimes I feel guilty about what I've gotten from my marriage to Horace. I mean, I..."

I walked over and put my arms around her. "You were a good friend and, to the extent you could be, a good wife," I said. "You have nothing to feel guilty about." I gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek.

"I guess," she said. "Come on, let's get our clothes put away and get settled."

We went into the bedroom, which was huge and had floor to ceiling windows opening on a veranda that overlooked the ocean. "Wow!" I said. "This is incredible! You can jump out of bed, run down to the beach, and go swimming if you want to."

Jennifer smiled. "It's a private beach, too," she said. "The closest neighbor is about a mile or so away. This part of Hawaii hasn't been overdeveloped like the big island has."

I grinned. "You mean we can go skinny-dipping if we want to?" I asked.

Jennifer blushed a little and nodded. "If we went to," she said.

We unpacked and put our clothes away then, because I hadn't touched her in a while, I took Jennifer in my arms and began kissing her. Before long, we were lying on the king-sized bed and my hands were moving over her soft bare flesh, feeling the warmth and silky smoothness of it.

"Oh, darling," she moaned, "You really do have a magic touch! You know exactly how to make me feel so wonderful!"

"I'm glad you think so," I replied. I leaned over her and kissed the surface of one magnificent breast. I watched, enthralled, as her nipple grew erect, surging up out of the dark areola surrounding it. I kissed it, then teased it with my lips and tongue.

"Ahh!" Jennifer moaned, "Yes! Oh, yes!" She began to writhe on the bed as my oral attentions continued. Soon she was shaking with need. "Do more!" she demanded, "I want more!"

I blazed a trail of heat down her body with my lips, moving across her faintly rounded belly to the spot where her legs and body joined. Knowing where I was headed and what I intended to do when I got there, Jennifer parted her legs for me.

"Yes! Oh, God, darling, yes!" she urged. Her hips were in constant motion, rotating, thrusting her vagina up toward my descending mouth. Then my mouth covered her hot cave and I began licking and sucking it.

"Yes! Oh, yes!" she cried. "That's it! Oh, yes!"

My lips and tongue punished her thrusting middle, licking her soft, swollen labia, nibbling the erect bud of her clit. When my tongue began to thrust in and out of her pulsing opening she reacted wildly, her legs pounding the bed, her hips churning frantically. My face was covered with her juices while I struggled to maintain contact with her thrashing body.

"Aghh! Agghh! Agghh!" she screamed, "I'm cumming! That's it! So good! So good! Ah! Ah! Ahh!" Slowly, her frantic movements eased and she relaxed on the bed.

I was just getting started. I rolled between her outspread thighs, grabbed my rigid pole, guided it to her opening and, with a powerful thrust of my hips, I sank into her.

When she felt me taking her, Jennifer's eyes opened, a smile curved her lips and she clamped her hands around my biceps. "Oh!" she moaned.

I began thrusting into her, trying to keep a steady pace, to prolong our joining as long as I could, but being in her was unbearably wonderful. Her soft skin caressed mine and the sinuous movements of her body combined with those sensations to build me toward a delectable peak of excitement. "Here it comes!" I groaned, feeling my body build toward the explosion I knew would come. "Yeah!" I cried. Warmth boiled in my groin, then my cream shot through my penis and splattered into her, bathing her insides with heat.

"Oh!" Jennifer mewled, "Oh, yes! That's it! Take me! Fill me! I'm cumming! Again! Yes! Again! Arrhh! Arrhh!"

Once our intense need was finally sated, we lay in each other's arms, gazing at each other.

"I...I do love you!" Jennifer exclaimed. "I really do!"

"And I love you," I said.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers