The Stalker Lucky Chapter Number

Story Info
The tables get turned.
2.3k words
3.77
9.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loorslady
loorslady
54 Followers

The last think I remember before drifting off to sleep, although it seems more like passing out, was Kelly licking a tiny drop of pre cum off the tip of my cock after she jumped off it like it was on fire!

I had some strange dreams that night, hearing laughter from downstairs, seeing two women naked at the foot of my bed, feeling hands touching me, whispers, and I could swear I smelled pussy but I had to be dreaming, right?

Wrong!

When the fog finally cleared and I felt more awake I saw Kelly and some strange woman standing at the foot of the bed and watching me. I knew I was still naked and tied and wondered how she explained this situation to a stranger? Is she crazy, what about the cops?

I found out soon enough there was nothing to worry about because, Kelly must have seen the confusion on my face and said, “Don’t worry lover, she is a friend and in need of some entertainment and you are just the right man for the job!” I would have told her she was crazy but the ball gag in my mouth stopped me from spewing all kinds of nasty comments!

Now Kelly is a beautiful woman with incredible tits and a body that would make a corpse get a hard on but her friend was beyond gorgeous.

Long black hair, blues eyes, a body that she showed off in a one piece white leotard that was tight enough to show her sexy camel toe and nipples that had to be at least a full inch in length and they looked rock hard! Skin the color of caramel only highlighted the fullest set of red lips I have ever seen.

I’m only human and I could not help the raging hard on I was sporting just looking at this woman. Who cares if I was tied up and not able to move? She was that incredibly sexy and all I could think about was tasting every sweet inch of her entire body and slamming my rock hard cock down her lovely long throat!

I don’t remember how long they stood there or what else they whispered but I could see something was about to happen as they looked at each other and started to smile down at me.

Isabelle “Izzy’ as I came to find out, was a close friend of Kelly’s and had helped her get through the entire situation of “us” and our relationship failure. Failure that was not my fault, of course and Kelly had told her everything.

In fact Izzy was the first and only person Kelly called as soon as she got free from her ropes and turned the tables and tied me up. Now I know how I got upstairs and tied up, it would have taken them both and more to get me there!

I did not know what they had planned or what was about to happen but when I saw hands reach for zippers and buttons, my cock danced like it was about to explode!

Kelly grasped the zipper catch on Izzy’s leotard and slowly pulled it down as I watched, feeling my cock grow stiffer and my mouth get drier.

I watched as one and then the other breast popped out and damn near came at the sight of her brown rigid nipples sitting atop the creamiest caramel colored tits I had ever seen! My mouth got drier, if that’s at all possible and the head of my cock was oozing pre cum like I had never seen before. Thankfully my head was propped up on pillows so I could see everything full view.

What came next blew my load and I didn’t care! Kelly took her sweet mouth and sucked Izzy’s hard nipple into her hot full lips and proceeded to tongue that mother fucker and suck like she was a starving woman and hoped to get some sweet milky juice to feed her!

She tongued one and then the other and my cock jumped as I watched this scene like it was from one of my favorite porno movies!!

“Holy shit” I thought, as she slid the leotard off Izzy’s shoulders, down and over her incredible ass and there was nothing between her body and the material! Oh fuck she was hot! I wanted to pound her pussy until she could not walk and make Kelly watch! No wonder the cunt did not introduce us before; I would have made it a point to find out where Izzy lived!

Kelly knelt before Izzy’s perfect camel toe and gently slid her tongue between the puffy lips and I heard a soft throaty moan as she slid her tongue into the wet slit of her hot little caramel colored pussy. Puffy brown lips that dangled a little from between her legs. fuck she was hot! Like a juicy piece of meat, and I could stay between those legs all fucking day long if I could get loose!

I could see the shiny cunt juice run down Kelly chin as she continued to lick that pussy like I never knew she could! Izzy put her head back, closed her eyes, grabbed Kelly’s head and proceeded to hump her mouth until she squirted all over Kelly, all over her hair and down her throat.

I did not know how much more I could take of this live porn but I soon found out. And besides; what the fuck? I had begged Kelly to try bringing a woman into our bedroom and I was even willing to just watch! Not a problem for her now!

Izzy nearly tore off Kelly’s shorts and t-shirt just to get a taste of her lovely nipples and bounce those full firm tits in her hands. She must have been turned on because the next thing I know Kelly was spread eagle on the bed next to me and Izzy was sucking at her pussy like it was her last meal! Oh fuck I wanted to be in the middle of that fun and my hips were humping air and my cock was bigger than I had ever seen it before.

Where and how I got the strength to break free of my restraints I will never know but one thing was certain, I was going to fuck these bitches until I could not walk or they couldn’t.

The women were so involved in what they were doing neither one noticed I was free and I was fucking ready to pound pussy!

I grabbed Izzy’s hair and snatched her face away from my honey’s pussy and I grabbed Kelly’s hair and pushed her to the floor and on to my hard cock!

“Oh yeah baby just like that, take it all, swallow that big mother fucker you cunt lovin’ whore” was running through my mind and I almost forgot about Izzy but, as soon as I opened my eyes I could see her nipples and my mouth wanted them.

I needed to tie up Kelly and get down to business with Izzy!!

So I made Izzy tie Kelly up, and when she was done, I threw Izzy on the bed right next to Kelly and slid my cock so far into her pussy feeling how hot and tight it was. “Oh yeah baby this is softer and wetter than I imagined.” Move with me, yeah, slow, slide that cunt on my cock, easy, fuck that feels good!

She was wet and hot and I wanted to stay in that pussy and she wasn’t fighting me and wrapped her legs around my back and begged me to fuck her harder. I slammed my cock deeper until she screamed and I felt her hot juices gush out of her like a river.

I pulled out and started to lap up her pussy milk and she came again and again and I couldn’t stop drinking her cunt juices. I wanted more and more. Every time she came it was sweeter than before. I sucked her until she did not come any more and I fucked her again because her pussy is just so fucking hot and her “camel toe” was driving me insane!

Kelly was screaming the entire time but I didn’t care and now it was her turn. Fuck around with another woman and wouldn’t play like that when we were together? Bitch was gonna feel how a hard cock feels when it fills her sweet ass for all this shit.

Izzy was laid out and wasn’t going to be a problem but Kelly was not going to like getting her round sweet ass pumped full of my come but hey, at this point I didn’t give a flying fuck!

I turned her onto her stomach, I wasn’t going to take a chance and let her loose until I was done with her. That ass shook and moved and begged to be rammed hard and without even making sure she was wet, I pushed all eight rock hard inches into her tight ass as she fucking screamed my name.

“I hate you, I’ll kill you, you bastard, I will bury your ass in the ground so far they won’t find you” she panted. But I heard her voice soften a bit at the end and instead of screaming, she started to make these soft moaning sounds in the back of her throat and damn if she wasn’t moving her ass to meet my cock as it pumped.

Fuck she wanted me to keep going and I could feel her ass muscles squeeze my man meat each time I drove into her. Fucking bitch liked getting her ass pumped and I never knew it. “Oh yeah, oh yeah, move it baby, move it slow, that’s it grab my cock with your ass..That’s it” I could not hold back any longer and I came like never before. It spilled out between her ass cheeks and all over my cock and balls.

I closed my eyes for a second and felt a warm mouth slide down my cock and lick all the juices from my balls and my dick and damn if my motherfucking cock wasn’t getting hard again.

I looked up to see Izzy hungrily licking my stiff dick and as much as I wanted her to keep going, I was spent and needed a nap and some hot food.

I took a handful of hair and told her to make us all something to eat and I would take care of her when we were all rested.

Kelly thought I was crazy and could not believe Izzy was actually getting up and doing as she was told. Seems her friend will do anything for a good fuck and that was what I gave her.

For some reason I knew if I took care of Izzy and fucked her again she would be very “obedient” and would “serve” me well. Now I just had to figure out what to do about Kelly.

I left Kelly alone and still tied up and went to the kitchen to see what Izzy was making for our meal.

Imagine my surprise when I saw her standing by the stove naked and still glowing and dripping come down her legs. I asked her if she wanted to clean up and she turned to look at me and smiled.

“Why don’t you clean me up honey with that long thick tongue of yours?”

No need to ask me more than once and even as hungry and tired as I was, I couldn’t help getting down on my knees and spreading her legs to taste our warm juices as they ran down the inside of her thighs.

Her pussy was incredible and I never tasted anything so fucking sweet before. I did not want to stop sucking her pussy milk but she was quivering and food was beginning to burn so I stood up and patted her ass promising to continue later.

I sat down to a plate of bacon eggs and toast and Izzy took food up to Kelly and proceeded to feed her one bite after the other until she was done.

I stood outside the bedroom door and listened to the conversation going on before I stepped back in.

Seems Izzy was not ready to give up my cock or my mouth and she was hoping Kelly would understand. I could not see Kelly’s reaction but I could tell she was not happy because her voice raised and she started calling Izzy nuts, and a lunatic and a pervert..etc. She called her a bitch, a whore, a traitor and some words I had never even heard before!

It got quiet after that and I thought I could hear a soft moan from Kelly but I was not prepared for what I saw when I walked in..

Izzy had taken the ropes off Kelly’s legs and had spread her thighs wide and was licking her pussy slowly and as she did Kelly opened her thighs wider so Izzy could get her tongue deeper into her snatch.

Naturally I was turned on and got behind Izzy, lifted her butt up and opened her ass cheeks so I could lick her asshole clean from our session before. It must have felt damn good because Kelly moaned louder and Izzy dove deeper with each thrust of my tongue between her cheeks.

I could see Kelly struggling and as afraid as I was she would jump up and leave, I untied her hands and she pushed me down on the bed and sat herself on my stiff cock and started to ride slowly back and forth.

Izzy climbed on my face and ground that sweet pussy and ass all over my mouth and I went to town eating that cunt as she rode my lips to an orgasm that covered my face and hair. Fuck what a cunt this one has. Like hot honey dripping down my throat, I could not stop wanting the taste for more.

All I knew is I was not giving up either one of these honeys but damn if I knew what to do next...

loorslady
loorslady
54 Followers