The Stalker Pt. 04

Story Info
He has her all to himslef and he wants to play.
2.7k words
4.36
23.7k
10

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loorslady
loorslady
54 Followers

The ride to the cabin took longer than I had remembered but it have me the chance to remember some of the places we fucked and the "games" Kelly and I used to love playing. It was fun and erotic and arousing when we first started dating and we both enjoyed the excitement from our shared fantasies.

So what happened? Why did they have to stop? What made Kelly turn against me? I went over the last year we were together and couldn't think of one single reason we were not still a loving, sexually active couple any longer.

Did I do something wrong? Nah, I was a loving boyfriend and brought her flowers and gifts and I always apologized when I saw the bruises and black eyes, so what was the problem? I never neglected to say, "I love you" and "I'm sorry" so I could not figure out where everything went south.

I remember the day she walked out on me as if it was yesterday.

I came home with a dozen fresh red roses in my hand, a small black velvet box with the ring I would slip on her finger when I proposed.

I opened the front door of the house we were renting and there, in the hallway were 4 bags of luggage. I called out to Kelly who came walking towards me, head down and crying.

"What's wrong baby" I asked? "Are you okay"? Are we going somewhere?

When she looked up at me, I could see her left eye was bruised and her cheek was swollen, which caused a pain in my heart and I promised myself I would never hurt her again!

"I'm leaving you George, I can't take this any more and I am going, so don't try to stop me" was all she said.

I stood there with my mouth open not moving, not knowing what to say to her. Where had this all come from? I thought we were happy? I said I was sorry and promised never to hit her again. So why leave?

"But", was all that came out of my mouth before she grabbed her luggage and walked out to her car, put the bags in the trunk, started the car. But before she drove off she said, "I will pick up the rest of my things in a week when I can bring along a friend to help me."

A friend huh? I wondered, did this friend have a big hard cock and does he make you scream with pleasure? Does he fuck you like an animal? Do you beg for his lips to suck you all night? I'll bet he does the lying asshole!!! She came back for her things like she said she would while I was at work so I would not see her new fuck buddy. I came home to find all of her things gone, no note, no personal things, just an empty house and no Kelly.

I had to content myself with the videos I saved of what went on in our bedroom every night. She had no idea I taped our "play time" and I am so fucking glad I did! I had her to look at, to watch as she climbed atop my cock and rode me like a carnival ride. I could see her pussy squirt as she came and I would lay in bed jerking off to those luscious mounds bouncing like sweet full melons as she rode me to orgasm.

Anyone else would have also seen the fists, the punches, the slaps, the tears running down her cheeks, but not me, all I saw was the way we "made love" into all hours of the night. Give that pussy up? Let that body lay under another man? Fuck that, she was my sweet little cunt and I was going to have her again.

For a year I have been planning and waiting and watching for this so called "friend" but he must be smart because I have never seen him. It never occurred to me that there was no new lover, no cock friend fucking the pussy that is and was mine all night, every night. All I knew was that I had to get Kelly back no matter what and show her how good we are together. How good we will always be.

I could see the sign to turn off up ahead and I could hear Kelly starting to wake up. I drove the last ½ hour as fast as I could to get to the cabin as quickly as possible. I knew I couldn't take the chance Kelly would wake up too soon and maybe try to get away.

I knew she would be scared and disoriented and that would be why she would run. But once she was awake enough and could see how sorry I was and how much I missed her, and all the trouble I went to too make this romantic getaway happen, I knew she would melt into my arms with love in her eyes.

I walked to her side of the car, opened the door, straightened out her closed and gently lifted her up and into my arms. She was groggy and her legs were wobbly so I guided her slowly into the cabin and laid her on the sofa while I went out and got the last of the supplies I bought before "whisking" her away like a "knight in shining armor." I guess some might call me delusional, but all I could think was how romantic this was going to seem to my Kelly!

I came back in to the cabin with a few things only to see Kelly sitting up, rubbing her eyes and her head and moaning slightly from the effects of the needle I had given her.

I had a vet friend who supplied me with a mild tranquilizer after I told him I needed something to capture a stray and bring it to the animal shelter. He didn't blink and eye but asked me how big did I think the animal was and the weight.

I told him the animal was about 110 lbs or so. He didn't hesitate but filled a syringe, capped it and told me to be careful and let him know how things went. I promised I would and left with the needle safely tucked into my shirt pocket. He did tell me to be sure and have water for when the dog woke up and I almost slugged him for calling Kelly a dog, but remembered he had no idea it was for her.

Anyway, I put the things I had carried into the cabin down, went to get a glass of water and sat down on the sofa next to Kelly and told her to drink the water, it would help her feel better.

She grabbed the glass with shaky hands but drank down all of it before she screamed at me.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing you psychotic lunatic? You do know kidnapping is a federal crime? I am going call the cops and have you locked away for the rest of your life you sick twisted perverted mother fucker!"

This was not the reaction I had hoped for and I jumped up and away from her before she started swinging her fists at me.

"What's wrong baby? I just wanted to make this a romantic time for you" I said. And as I got down on one knee and pulled the little black velvet box out of my pocket to propose, Kelly stood up screaming something I couldn't understand. I stood up, I slapped her across the face, and she fell backwards with that scared look on her face and started to cry.

"I'm sorry baby, stop crying, I'm so sorry", I told her and she bolted for the door on shaky legs.

I caught her by the arm, swung her over my shoulder, literally and carried her kicking and squirming up to the second floor bedroom and threw her down on the bed.

Her blouse rode up over her breasts, her eyes were wide open, she tried to back away from me and all I could do was salivate at the sight of her tits and her luscious hard nipples. I thought she was aroused and excited and I couldn't feel the chilly night air that made them rigid. All I wanted was to fuck that sweet pussy again!!

I ripped off my shirt, unzipped my pants and kicked them off as she watched in disbelief as my cock came bursting out of my pants bigger and harder than it had ever been, or so it felt to me.

"No no no", she cried and I yanked off her skirt, tore of her panties, spread her thighs, spit on my hand to lubricate my cock and rammed my hard on into her tight, hot little cunt and fucked her like I hadn't been laid in years.

I didn't hear her screaming, I couldn't see her struggle all I could do was feel her wet pussy wrapped around my cock and sucking me into her cunt as far as I could go. I felt my back arch and my muscles tense and I grunted like a fucking animal at the way her cunt grabbed my cock. That told me she wanted it and I rammed my dick as hard as I could in an out of her sweet juicy pussy lips.

I pumped into her pussy faster and harder until I could feel my balls stiffen and then I shot every hot drop of my come with each stoke deeper and deeper inside of her wanting to make her come too all over my cock. That sweet hot honey she spews from her pussy would feel so good mixed with my juices. All I could think was, "so sweet, so sweet, so hot and sweet and wet she was under me."

I was sweaty and panting as I lay on top of her to catch my breath and all she could do was whimper and ask me to please get off her so she could breathe.

I got up surprised to feel my legs shaking but that was one hell of a come shot and I knew what had to be done. I knew this would take a while. I had to get Kelly to see things my way, and all I had was time.

I smiled as I got up off the bed. I knew she had an orgasm, I felt the gush of her juices squirt all over my groin and my cock jumped at the thought.

As I turned to pick up my clothes, I looked down at her, her hair all spread out around her head, her long legs spread open and her pussy was dripping my juices from between her legs and it took all I had not to fuck her again. She looked like she had been fucked by an army and I couldn't help but smile, knowing I WAS the army.

I grabbed my clothes, warned Kelly that she would be wise not to try and get away, it was dark out, we were nowhere near any familiar places and she was in no shape to try and leave here alone. "Besides", I told her, "you'll change your mind and we can make plans for our wedding." She looked at me like I had two heads but I knew she would be mine again, or she would not leave me until she became mine permanently.

I was going to jump in the shower but I heard a noise coming from the bedroom and stepped out of the bathroom just in time to see my "love" walking slowly towards the door and down the steps.

"Oh no, you don't baby, you are staying here with me and we are going to have our honeymoon early", I told her as I grabbed her arm and pulled her back upstairs.

I pushed her into the bathroom, turned the shower on and told her to relax while I got her another glass of water. She climbed into the shower, closed the door and I pulled the bottle with the sleeping pills from my pants pocket.

I justified what I was going to do by knowing it was because we loved each other. The tattoos we had done after that first night in bed said it all,"Together in love as one til we die". She just needed to rest and relax and spend time alone with just the two of us and she would come around.

So, crushing two pills in water and making sure they dissolved, I handed her the glass, told her to drink it all down and when she was finished I would make us some steaks and salad for dinner. She mumbled something about the bitter taste of the water and I explained it as, "well water has a slightly bitter taste."

I waited as she showered not wanting her to fall and hurt herself when the pills took effect, or so I told myself, and helped her back to the bed all fresh from a shower and smelling clean and sweet.

She became docile, from the pills, and I laid her down and began drying her off all the while not able to take my eyes off her body. Her breasts were full and they rose slowly as she breathed softly under my gentle hands as I dried her.

I could see she was falling asleep and could not help myself as I leaned down to her inhale the scent of her sweet pussy. My mouth was getting dry, my cock was hard again and my tongue snaked its way out from between my lips only to slither slowly and insistently between her lips seeking that honey she keeps for me in her cunt.

Her pussy was so fucking sweet and warm and without thinking I spread the lips of her pussy. I had to find her clit hidden in the folds of her skin. I leaned down, took her clit in my mouth, surrounded it with my tongue and suckled it like a nipple.

Even half groggy my baby spread her legs to give me room and I licked her from her ass to her clit. Up and down I trailed my tongue from her stiff little clit to her warm and fresh smelling asshole. She moaned deep from inside and I knew I was going to get a belly full of Kelly.

That thought made me giggle and I was thinking about another tattoo. I forgot about all that with the first hot rush of pussy milk from my baby.

This was my Kelly, my love, my pussy; this was the sweet, docile, loving cunt I remembered.

She moved her hips closer to my mouth, and started to hump my face and I was rock hard!! Oh fuck this was good, she was mine. Her hands rested on the top of my head as she pushed my face closer. I could feel her hips fucking my face and I knew from past experience she was not far from having an orgasm and I was not far from drinking her juices.

"Oh yeah baby, fuck my mouth, hump my face like you used to, come on baby, gimme some pussy milk, gimme some honey baby" was all I could think of at that moment.

She started to moan and move beneath my tongue and all at once this gush of pussy juice shot out into my mouth and my cock shot its load into the mattress as I humped it in rhythm to Kelly's movements. "Fuck me baby, fuck me back" I screamed and I damn near passed out from the pleasure.

I laid there thinking I should get up and cook dinner but I felt myself drifting off, and thinking" This just gets better and better. Tomorrow baby you will taste my cock like you used to and I will play with you until you beg me to fuck you like before."

loorslady
loorslady
54 Followers