The Stalker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stalker concentrated on the cock he was sucking. "I don't want to shoot before I finish this guy off. That could get me killed," he thought as he felt the gun held to his temple. "I never imagined it would feel this good to have another man's cock in my mouth. The aroma is intoxicating, musky, mixed with sweet pussy juice."

Jayde was letting the cock in her mouth grow. As she took inch by inch deeper and deeper, she let her tongue work around each new section, getting it wet, allowing it access to her throat. Her hand was wrapped around the base of the cock, stroking in time to her tongue massage. She heard gagging and came back to her senses. "Sorry, I got a little wrapped up in what I was doing. I forgot I was 'teaching'," she laughed, letting the cock fall from her mouth.

"No problem here," her husband responded. "This little bitch is doing a really good job."

"Yes, dear, but you're gagging him," Jayde pointed out.

"So?" her husband hissed back.

"So, it's no fun if he isn't enjoying it too. How can he be enjoying it if he can't breath? Let's try again," Jayde compromised. "Now when he starts to slide his cock down your throat, take a DEEP breath and let your throat open up. Don't try to stop it - just let it sliiiiidddde down."

"Don't forget the teeth," her husband reminded her.

"Oh yes. Fold your top lip under your teeth before he slides his cock inside. That will keep you from catching his soft skin with your sharp teeth," Jayde instructed. Jayde watched, stroking the stalker's cock, as he followed her advice.

"That's better," Jayde's husband moaned as his cock slowly disappeared down the stalker's throat.

"Now go slow, dear. Remember, he's just a beginner. You don't want to scare him from ever doing it again," Jayde warned.

Jayde watched for a few more minutes before going back to her task. The stalker's cock was hard and throbbing as she lowered her mouth over it. Her mouth full of cock once again, Jayde forgot about giving any further instructions and set about to enjoy her own tasty morsel. She let it slide deep in her throat and swallowed, massaging the tender head with her experienced muscles. The stalker's hips began to rise from the bed, forcing his cock deeper in Jayde's throat. She wrapped her fingers around his balls and began to milk them. She could feel his sperm boiling. She knew he was close. She looked up past the cock in her mouth to enjoy his expression and was once again reminded she was supposed to be teaching. From the look on her husband's face it didn't really matter. He was oblivious to anything but his own impending climax.

"That's it, slut - suck my cock! I'm going to give you such a load to swallow." Her husband's vulgar ranting spurred Jayde to perform. She lunged forward on the stalker's cock, taking him to he very depths of her throat. Her fingers resumed their attention to his balls as she watched her husband. She would do everything she could to make them cum as one.

"Oh fuck, yes!" she heard her husband scream and knew he was seconds from filling the stalker's mouth with his hot spunk. She increased the intensity of her cock-sucking to bring the stalker to the very edge. She was rewarded with a mouthful as she heard her husband growl, "Swallow it bitch!!" She watched closely as the stalker's cheeks bulged then his throat opened for him to swallow the other man's cum.

"WOW!" the stalker thought as his cock exploded into his former rape victim's throat only moments before he received his own mouthful. "What a rush! So salty and warm. I can't get enough," he thought as he gulped down every drop and milked the deflating cock for more.

"DAMN!" Jayde's husband exclaimed. "He's almost as good as you, dear."

"Almost?" Jayde questioned as she let her prize slip from her mouth. "I DID teach him, you know."

"Nothing like learning from the best," he responded as he reluctantly pulled his cock from the stalker's oral grip.

"I think I need to smoke a little dope. How about you, Jayde?" asked her husband.

"Not now, Babe. I'm feeling just fine and my jaws are working beautifully ... did you notice?" she asked their bound visitor. He looked and felt too blessed-out to answer. "Listen, Honey, why don't you leave me alone with our guest for a half-hour or so. There's some things we need to discuss."

"Sure. Just don't use him all up, okay? I may want a little more of this bitch."

Jayde laughed. "No fear, dear. I just want to talk to him."

Her husband left the room.

"Now, what shall we call you?" asked Jayde.

"I ... don't want to give my real name."

"That's fine, Darlin', but we need a name for you. Let's see ... you're a pretty normal looking guy, no distinguishing marks. Your cock's just fine, ummmm yes, but nothing unusual. You know, I think my husband may have hit on it: Let's just call you 'Bitch'. How does that sound?"

The stalker didn't know how to respond. He didn't dare disagree, tied up as he was and in danger of getting busted if she so decided. He didn't like the S&M overtones of the situation ... or did he? He had to admit he'd never had a better cum or enjoyed himself as much as when he was forced to suck and swallow. He finally whispered, "That will be fine, Madam."

"Aw, I think you misunderstand the situation, Bitch. I'm not into bondage stuff - well, not too much. I'd rather we be lovers, but with me calling the shots. You see the difference?" He nodded. "But I did want to be alone with you. You know - rape is nothing funny. Being stalked and threatened is ugly and degrading. Hear me, Bitch?"

"I ... I know. I should never have done this."

"Not this way, anyway," Jayde responded. "I've been roughed up a few times during sex, but they were stupid men who should have just asked me. But there's a reason I wanted to talk to you now. You said you'd been stalking me for a long time. How long?"

"Just a few nights. Really."

"Why me? You said something about 'finding out' if I was as good as you'd heard. What have you heard?" Jayde had moved to straddle his hips and was rubbing her greasy snatch on his cock.

"I'd ... I'd been talking to a guy I work with, Glen, and ... ."

"Glen? Glen who?" Jayde demanded.

"Glen Jackson."

"Glen Jackson? Doesn't sound like anybody I know. Describe him."

"He's big, about 6' 5". Dark, curly hair, balding a little on top. Beard's going gray."

"Oh, shit, yes! It's been a long time. Well, Bitch, what about Glen?"

"He and I were drinking a while ago, got a little loaded. Started bragging about … this and that. He told me there was only one time that he couldn't satisfy a woman. That really surprised me. Usually Glen is Superman, at least in his bragging."

"And ... " asked Jayde with a small smile, as she'd succeeded in stiffening up his prick with her cunt kisses.

The stalker's breath got shallower and faster. "He said it was with this terrific whore ... oh, sorry."

"Forget it. I'm flattered," replied Jade, nipping his cock head with her pussy lips.

"Anyway, Glen said it was this … woman he'd met in the Red Ox Inn out on Sheridan Avenue. He bought her a drink, asked her to his table, and before they'd finished half the booze she'd crawled under the table and gave him the best blowjob of his life - and one to his pal, Harry, who was sitting there with them."

Jayde smiled at the memory and bore down an inch onto the Stalker's hardon. "What else?"

"Ooohhh, Jesus, fuck me!"

"Not just yet, Bitch. There's a little more I want to know. What else did Glen say?"

"It was weird. He didn't go into a lot of detail, which was strange for him. All he said was that he and Harry took you to a Super 8 and that you fucked and sucked them both dry, but they kept wanting more, and that this ... woman kept ahead of them. They finally passed out, and when they woke up, she was gone. All they knew was she wanted to be called 'Madam' and was ready to do anything. It was the best sex of his life."

"Hmmmm, Glen and Harry. Yes, they were fun. But how did you connect me with that 'whore'?" She slid down another tantalizing inch on his prick. "No! Don't you dare move! I'm fucking you, understand? Now, tell me, Bitch: How did you latch on to me?"

"Glen described you pretty well. About 5'7", dark hair, large but well-assembled, gorgeous tits and no bra, glasses. I started hanging around the Red Ox, hoping to see you. Finally I did, about a week ago. You were with … well, your husband … and another couple. I followed the four of you back to your house here and peeked through the window. You four had the damnedest orgy I've ever seen or imagined. I heard them calling you 'Jayde'."

Jayde thought back. "Yes, with Jack and Thelma. Fun night. Did you enjoy what you saw?"

"It was amazing. I watched you getting fucked in the ass and cunt while eating the woman's pussy at the same time. You were beautiful. I thought you were the sexiest thing I'd ever seen."

"Ah, flattery will get you screwed, you know," Jayde laughed and impaled herself completely on the stiff dick. "I am the best," she said simply, almost humbly. "But back to business. I want to know something: Who are you going to tell, now that you've fucked a champion, now that you've been sucked off by Madam Jayde?"

"I … I won't say a thing to anybody! That's the truth!"

"Uh-uh: that's the wrong answer, Bitch," she said and gave two rapid, hard, almost painful thrusts up and down. "The right answer is you're going to tell every man and woman you know. Tell them about me and if they're game to cum on by. You're going to be my pimp, Bitch. If you don't do what I tell you," she dismounted him, leaving his cock twitching in the air, as if sniffing for her cunt, "this is the last taste of me you'll ever have. Got it?"

12