The Stall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now what?"

"Now what what?" Alice asked frowning. "Now what nothing! You already agreed to be my slave. So now I'm going to use you in any way I see fit. Any objections to that?"

Bengy gave her a small smile. "None at all Mistress." She felt her heart flutter and could only grin.

"Hey you jerks!"

Turning they saw Cat rushing toward them with her bag, his bag, and Alice's bag in tow.

Knowing he had at least two textbooks inside his he rushed forward to help her, feeling a bit guilty.

"Way to meet me at the next class!" she barked handing his bag over. "You both skipped two of our most important classes! What the hell? This isn't high school you idiots! Are you trying to ruin your lives?"

Turning she looked at Bengy and glared at him head.

"And what happened to you? You just ran like you saw danger!"

Alice extended a hand thanking Cat and took her bag.

"Thanks Cat, I know our books must have been pretty heavy."

"Damn right they were," she huffed, rolling her now sore shoulders. "Where the hell did you two deliquents disappear off to anyway?"

Bengy pulled at his collar nervously.

Cat put her hands on her hips expectantly.

"Well? You awful brats?"

"Give her a second," Alice grinning at the blushing Bengy. "It'll...come to her."

Cat looked at both of them back and forth in confusion before noticing an interesting red mark on Bengy's neck. Seeing her eyes draw to it, he pulled his shirt collar closer in.

Looking almost borderline horrified, Cat took a very deliberate step back.

"Oh..." she said blushing. "Well, um...I-I'll see you guys, um in class."

"Cat..." Alice said reaching out for the uncomfortable girl.

"Don't touch me!" she shrieked running off. "I won't get mixed up in your world Alice! You can't make me! I do my homework! You just stay the hell over there with that!"

Alice laughed and held Bengy's hand as they walked in her direction.

"What do you say let's go fuck with Cat?"

Bengy laughed. He really did like messing with her. It was always fun to prank her and get her flustered.

"Yeah? What are we going to do?" he asked already thinking of something.

Alice raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean what are we going to do? I just told you."

He tilted his head in confusion before much like Cat, it dawned on him.

"Wait...what?!"

12