The Stallion & The Mare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though Melody's fingers had tangled in his hair she'd yet to move them as she had earlier. He took this as encouragement for she didn't pull him away, and warning for she wasn't actively stroking him. He released the breath he'd been holding, making sure it would fall against the softness of her nether-bits.

"I'm going to take your panties off." He kept his tone reverent. Reaching around he slid his fingers under the waistband just above the curve of her bottom. With only his fingertips Trenton caressed this curve, savoring the gasp that drifted down from above him. His fingers traced small patterns over the curve of her bottom, traveling down to cupping the underside of her buttocks then down the backs of her thighs. Melody's panties caught on the back of his wrists and traveled down in the wake of his fingers.

Melody released her trembling grip on his hair long enough to balance her hands on his shoulders and step free from the tiny scrap of cloth.

"What is it you do?" Melody asked a moment later, shivering at another burst of air gently exploded against the soft skin between her legs. She was floating again, loosing herself in sensation. Goodness, the man hadn't attempted to touch her there a second time! Unconsciously she widened her stance.

Trenton couldn't hide this grin. He'd love nothing more than to bury his face in the warm heat between her legs. But he was breaking her in, easing her to his touch. No good wrangler ever got anywhere by pushing his advantage the very first time it was offered. He got to his feet, her panties in hand.

"Climb." Trenton softly commanded.

*** The Loft ***

It took a long moment for his command to sink in. At first Melody couldn't fathom what he meant. It took Trenton to lead her to the ladder going to the loft of the barn before her mind kicked in again. "W-why?" She got out.

"Because the big window is open. We can see out over the orchard and enjoy the breezes coming through." For a moment he cupped her hip. "And I want you in full sunlight. I don't want anything hidden."

"From you?" She challenged.

Trenton placed a kiss on her forehead, the tip of her nose, her lips. "From you." He answered. "Climb." He commanded again.

By necessity he'd ordered her up first. Melody was still skittish and could turn back to running any moment she desired. By sending her up first he'd guaranteed she'd not take off. But more cunning, he realized in retrospect, was that he got a most glorious view of Melody from below.

Never before had he appreciating the firm globes of her bottom, the sway of her hips or the mystery deep between her thighs. He was unable to resist the temptation offered. Reaching up he brushed his fingers over the soft protective curls over her sex.

"Don't! I don't want it!" She cried out, kicking awkwardly at his head.

"You don't want what?" He demanded, catching her ankle and holding her in place.

"I don't like being touched down there." Melody said, shaking inwardly at the lie and the truth of it. "It feels...wrong." She admitted after the near panic subsided. Trenton still held her ankle, but he'd tried nothing else.

Trenton forced the tension from his body. He'd pick a fight with Derek later. Now was a private time with just the two of them. Melody needed humor and gentle handling. No doubt Derek's rough handling had left her with a bad view of what men enjoyed. Trenton needed to keep his package in check until she was ready for him.

"I promise you this," Trenton released her ankle. It pleased him that Melody continued climbing. He'd worried for a moment that she'd try to kick at his head again. "There is a secret spot within a woman's body. The treasure of the world can be found in that spot. If you're patient with me I'll help you find it."

Melody climbed over the last rung and stood a few feet from the ladder. The bullish expression on her face made it look as if she was a moment from stepping over and kicking the ladder from beneath him.

Trenton slowed his ascent, watching her face in case the need came to jump. But Melody stood still, one hand covering the junction of her thighs and the other protectively placed over her breasts.

He crossed the top of the ladder and stood before Melody's gloriously naked form. Absently he dropped her clothing from his shoulder. Bit by bit his clothing joined hers. An adorable red flush stained her cheeks. It heartened Trenton that she did not look away.

Melody's eyes flickered as the last of his clothing joined the pile. Trenton recognized her need to mentally mark the spot. At once he knew if she startled, she'd grab the clothing and run.

"We're equal now." Good. By aligning their status he'd bought a measure of hard won trust. He held his hand out to her. Melody stood for so long, waiting, that Trenton began to loose hope.

She reached out and placed her hand in his.

"May I kiss you?" He formally asked.

Melody's shyness won. She gave a small nod and, docile, followed him to where a horse blanket over a small spread of hay added cushioning from the floor. It was clear not too long ago someone else had used this spot for loving purposes.

Mentally Trenton made note to talk to his younger kinfolk.

"You may kiss me, too. Love making is a shared experience." Trenton settled on the blanket and tugged her down next to him. He resisted the urge to pull her up against him.

Melody needed time to adjust to him. Even on the blanket she was stiff. More, Her skittish Mare persona resurfaced. Melody's eyes danced over his skin, then away and back again.

"Do you like how I look?" He puffed his chest out, aware that he was fishing for compliments. Then, she surprised him.

"Does it hurt?" Reaching out melody touched the small male pap half hidden by his chest hair.

Trenton inhaled sharply. "No. It is a sweet torture I love." Trenton answered. "Do it again." He eased his thoughts from the curls between her legs. Until a moment ago he'd never considered his nipples sensitive. Indeed, he'd always thought them useless. But if he didn't watch it she'd have him off with only a few light touches to his chest.

Desperately he thought of baseball statistics.

*** The Show ***

Melody felt a shocking heat build between her legs. "If not now, when?" She murmured as she leaned forward to place a tiny line of kisses across his lips. Her fingers never left his chest, teasing. She used the same gentle manner she preferred to be touched with. Suddenly, embarrassed she sat back.

"What is it?" Trenton cupped her shoulder. "I'm not him. I can be trusted." Trenton encouraged. His arm trembled with the strength it took not to haul her up against him. He was about to demand she talk when Melody said,

"My sister told me that women should enjoy themselves first."

"It is true that some men can only orgasm once in a while." He soothed, letting his fingers trail from her shoulder to the gentle slope of her breast. He traced the light color change between her skin and her nipple. "I like it here. This is where babes latch on for nourishment." So saying he leaned forward and sucked the nipple into his mouth.

Melody was quick to push him away. Her gaze searched him, wary of his reaction to her rejection. "That's not what I meant." She got out at last.

"Oh?" Trenton fought to keep himself in check. That he could speak was testimony to his control. Right when he'd suckled her into his mouth all thoughts fled him. He'd been nothing more than sensation. He'd become both a comforted infant again and a man hungry from lusting. "What do you mean?"

"I meant this:" Melody smoothed her fingers over her neck, her arms, the sides of her breasts. By the time she came to supporting the weight of each globe her hands shook. "I...I didn't dare to try it until the other day." She whispered. Red faced she dropped her hands.

"That was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." Trenton murmured. He waited for her to start up again, to finish herself off as self-experienced women are prone to do. Shock rippled through him when he realized she meant only to show him the little she had. "Do you enjoy that?" He fought to keep the desperation from his voice. His rod hardened at the thought of Melody on her back, her hands between her legs. Valiantly he fought the image away.

He was beyond baseball stats now and concentrating on basketball. Or was it hockey?

Melody was blessedly unaware of Trenton's growing condition. Or, rather, she was until her eyes settled on his lower body. At once she looked away.

"A special event happens when a female is aroused." Trenton swallowed. "Her body readies itself to receive the male of her species. Within her a lubrication prepares the channel and some even comes out to coat the outer area..." He studied the dull red of her cheeks. "I see you've had biology." He murmured.

"No, not exactly. Father wouldn't allow me. He got my high school to sign off on the course on religious purposes." She answered, swallowing hard. "But I've seen...I saw...a show once. I shouldn't have watched it."

"You couldn't look away, could you?" Trenton smoothed her chestnut hair back into place. "How did it make you feel?" He eased closer to Melody as he spoke.

Melody shifted uneasy at the brush of his rod against her belly. "It wasn't like what Derek does with me. The male..." She ducked her head. "He was gentle. He waited until the female was ready. He even stopped when she...indicated she wasn't prepared."

"Strong man." Trenton murmured. He was unable to keep a grin back. "I'm going to shock you." He warned, before curling her fingers in his. He pressed her palm to his chest. At the moment she relaxed, he pulled her hand down to rest on his belly just above his jutting staff.

Melody, stiff by shock and fear, did not move for several minutes. Trenton rained kisses along the contours of her brow and cheeks, her chin and finally settled in soft brushes over her lips. Under this gentle onslaught her lips parted, granting him permission.

Trenton's foray was of gentle sweeping probes. He was acutely aware of her stiffness. He groaned when she pulled back, eyes searching his.

"It wasn't a man."

Melody's voice was so quiet at first Trenton thought he heard her wrong. "It wasn't a man?" He parroted. He lost all rational thought for a moment when - finally! - Her fingers slid down the remainder inch and rested trustingly on the base of his rod. After a moment she began tracing absent patterns.

"No, it wasn't a man." Melody's eyes widened and she nibbled on her bottom lip. She shook her head in exaggerated movements. "But I locked my door and watched it all and..." Her gaze shifted to the part of his body she caressed. "I wanted to know what my sister meant."

Heat rippled through Trenton's loins. He was mere moments away from exploding. Melody, he was certain, was trying to communicate with him. She was telling him something important. But his mind couldn't quite grasp anything beyond the tight coil of pressure building in his belly. Even baseball, basketball and hockey stats failed him. Desperately Trenton struggled to remember the rules to solitaire.

"Are you..." He fought for a gentle word to use. "...wet?" He inquired. Inwardly he swore at Melody's hesitation. He was supposed to be the wrangler here, the one training her. And yet his body betrayed him, showing him to be a love starved fool.

Melody licked her lips. "Earlier you said some men can only orgasm once." Her questioning eyes sought his.

"It's a rumor I heard." He grinned. "Given the right encouragement a man can expand his repertoire to two or more times."

"Are you encouraged?" Melody's quick look down his body was necessary. Her fingers smoothed to the tip of him in quick strokes. Here, too, she played out the pattern - but only for a moment before wrapping his hot end in the warmth of her palm. Gentle of his sensitive skin she gave a delicate squeeze to the purple throbbing tip.

"Harder, love." Trenton groaned. He couldn't help the buck of his hips when she repeated the movement. "More!" Gurgled from his throat. Melody's fingers closed around the head of his rod in a slow vice like squeeze. Trenton caught her wrist, holding her hand in place as wave over wave of pleasure heat sent him higher, closer to the goal of - "Oh, Gods!" He shouted as his body convulsed in her hand.

Melody studied his wilting member. Trenton was obviously not telling the truth when he said he'd last through more than one orgasm. Sadly she thought on the show she'd seen recently. There was a real male! Trenton's breathing slowed. No doubt, like Derek, he'd fallen straight asleep. Melody stood and began gathering up their clothing. She felt numb inside, not even disappointed.

"What are you doing?" Trenton grumbled from the blanket.

"Getting dressed." Melody answered.

"Why?" Trenton forced both his eyes open.

"Well, you're obviously not...um..." Helplessly she gestured at his wilted staff.

Vigor - and a moment of fear - pumped him out of the sleepy state he'd settled. Trenton rose from the horse blanket. Already she'd gotten her blouse back on and struggled with the skirt. "Leave them." He ordered, reaching beneath the panel of the open blouse to cup the warm heat of her delectable breasts. "We're not done yet."

*** What Melody Saw ***

"We're not?" Melody blinked at this assertion as he pushed her blouse off again. "What else is there to do?"

"Ah...now here comes the fun part. You were right, by the way. By giving me a release first you've guaranteed I'll have staying power for your pleasure." Grinning he dropped a kiss on her shoulder. Gently he led her back to the blanket. Melody settled on her knees, one arm crossed over her breasts. At first this appeared a defensive gesture, but then some of the stiffness left her spine.

Melody shifted. Her eyes went from his face to his semi stiff manhood to out the window. She sat for a long moment, enjoying the feel of his hand resting on her knee.

"So what was he?" Trenton asked, breaking the silence. "In the show. If he wasn't a man, what was he?" Melody's furious blush intrigued him. It wasn't the same blush she'd presented before. No, this time it was an all over red that traveled down her chest and tightened her nipples into tiny points of excitement topping each globe.

Trenton couldn't help himself. He mimicked her, rising to his knees and dropped a kiss on her lips. Then his head dipped lower. He took his time. His first tentative tastes were of the bottom curve of each globe. He soothed the valley and the outer edges. By the time he began nuzzling the textured areola she was making small jerking movements with her hips.

"He was....he..." A moan broke from her throat the moment Trenton nursed a nipple deep into the warm cavern of his mouth. "He was a horse." This last word ended high and merged with a gasp.

Between his legs Trenton's member stiffened. His brain, a minute or so later, finally comprehended what she'd revealed. He lifted his head from her lovely breast and engorged nipples to study the pleasure crossing her face.

"You saw them?" He settled a hand on her hip. "You saw the Stallion and Mare?"

"Y-yes." Melody admitted. Fear warred with desire. She licked her bottom lip. "And I tried...to copy them. But I couldn't -" She breathed in, stalling. "It takes two and I couldn't do what he did to her."

"How much did you see?" Trenton asked gently. He smothered a grin when her eyes skittered away from him.

"All of it." She whispered, shifting away from him.

"I think not." Trenton let his grin out even as he caught her thigh. "You saw when he nuzzled her?" He studied Melody's abrupt nod. "And when she turned and invited him in by flicking her tail over his sex?" Melody's second nod brought his libido roaring to life. It wasn't that she was agreeing to what he said. It was that her hair - like the Mare's - danced along her shoulders and sides and back.

"I want to..." Melody licked her lips. "I want to try it again, but with you." This last part ended low. Slowly she lifted his hand, pushed it from her leg. "I want to have what the lady horse got."

"Ah...." Trenton fought to understand. The lovemaking between the Stallion and Mare had embarrassed him on a personal level. To Trenton it had felt like eaves dropping on his parents. He'd left partway through. But his base nature surfaced and he returned minutes later to finish watching. "Can you show me what you mean?"

Melody nodded, mute.

"All right. I think we're ready." Trenton settled on his side on the blanket. He propped his head in his hand and fought his mind to stay focused on the moment. It would be too easy to mentally skip ahead and plan every step of pleasure. "I'm watching." Melody sat still for so long he thought she'd lost her nerve.

Then, with her eyes closed, she traced a brief pattern up her thighs. She repeated the pattern several times until little by little her legs came open. With her thumb and forefinger she pinched at the insides of her thighs. Using this method she forced her legs to open wider.

Trenton's mouth fell open. Melody hadn't merely watched the Stallion seduce the Mare. She'd memorized his moves!

Melody twisted about then, to rest on her hands and knees. In this position she presented Trenton with an unaltered view of her bottom and swelling nether-bits. Then, with only one hand braced on the floor, she reached back to flick at the lips of her sex.

Trenton recognized her finger movement's as the same flicking motion the Stallion used when he tongued the Mare.

"What's wrong?" He asked when Melody stopped abruptly.

*** It Takes Two ***

"I- I can't do the rest. It takes two." Melody admitted.

"You don't say?" Trenton mused. He hadn't lost sight of the fact that Melody had yet to change her position. Grinning, he flicked his finger across her super sensitive swollen nether bits. It was his turn to pretend his fingers were the Stallion's tongue.

Melody shocked him again when she moaned and wiggled her behind. She'd taken the position of the Mare. "No, no." She cried when Trenton danced his fingers across her flesh again.

"What then?" Trenton asked. He was loath to be distracted by her fantasy. This was especially true now as she was no longer Sahara dry. The Colorado River was more like it. He scooped up a runnel of her liquid heat as it trailed down the inside of her leg. It was no great thought to suck the spicy liquid from his fingertip.

"The male used his...mouth." She said at last.

Trenton grinned. He ran the conversation through his mind, checking it again. "You want me to taste you like the Stallion tasted the Mare?" He asked, making absolutely sure.

"He just licked her a bit." Melody's voice quavered. "He didn't bite her or anything."

Trenton had his mouth on her sex before she'd finished speaking. He groaned at her sweet taste. Eagerly he sought out the plump nub with his tongue, teasing the tip and sides. Melody swayed forward and back, controlling the frequency of his touch against her most sensitive nerve endings.

"What did the Stallion do next?" Trenton asked although he already knew. He'd been present for this part. "Tell me what to do."

"He got up behind her and inched up her back..." Melody's voice trailed off. Trenton followed the events of the story as if she were giving instructions. "And his...huge thing pushed at her opening."

"Like this." Trenton agreed, fighting to keep in place.

The next move - whether he liked it or not - was Melody's.

"Yes!" Melody breathed. "And the female she did this..." Melody shook her rear at him as she eased back onto Trenton's pole. Although Melody's body twisted beneath him, around him, her progress was as slow as the Mare's had been.