The Stallion & The Mare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trenton groaned when he felt Melody's swollen sex brush his balls. His eyes drifted shut. Mentally he reviewed the events. The Stallion and Mare had stood for several minutes without moving. Then, finally taking control, the Stallion nipped the Mare on her mane and bucked into her.

The Mare, also excited, bucked back.

Trenton bent forward and nipped Melody on the nape of her neck. Her responding - all natural - reaction of pushing back onto him and forcing him deeper into her body made his manhood throb with impending eruption. He was acutely aware of Melody's slick heat around his staff.

"What's wrong?" He asked when Melody froze. She'd yet to orgasm around him and he- being the Stallion, was waiting for that to happen in order to release his seed.

"I can't...can't..." Melody whispered. She shook her head, sobbing. "What's wrong with me?"

"Nothing, nothing at all." Trenton soothed, pressing kisses to her shoulders and spine. "We're missing something, that's all. Take me through it again."

"No..." Melody moaned, rocking slightly.

"Melody..." Trenton nuzzled her ear, much as the Stallion had on his second round with the Mare. "You said you were copying them? Where were your hands when he mounted her?"

"Oh!" Melody gasped.

Trenton bit back an oath, startled as he was at the speed of which her body clamped around his. She held him so tight within her slick channel that he couldn't move forwards or backward.

Beneath him Melody reached beneath her and back. "Please, don't move. This is so...new." She whispered as her fingers traced where their bodies joined. She cupped him lower, cradling his heavy ball sacks in her hand. These she urged forward, pressing the swollen spheres against the plump nub at the juncture of her thighs.

Trenton's balls slid from her hand and she arched beneath him, sliding the vice of her body up higher on his throbbing shaft.

"Let me." Trenton urged, sliding his finger along side hers. At first he thought she merely pressed a nail to her swollen button. After a moment he realized she touched herself with the softest, smallest movement. "Hold on..." He whispered, keeping her pace. She was no longer bucking, but pressing steadily back against him as if his body had much more to give.

Trenton nuzzled a path through her hair and bit - gently - the back of her skull.

Melody felt heat explode deep in her belly.

Dimly she was aware of a high keening noise. But she was unfocused on anything outside the splendid waves of sensation rippling through her lower belly. She was aware of the soft abrasions of Trenton's body within her own.

The heat of him grew, expanded and made the fit of the snug channel around him fit even tighter. Movement was impossible when the big throbbing head of him wedged deep within her.

Melody gasped as a fresh wave of pleasure coursed through her belly. Trenton's hard parts were pushing her soft nether-bits aside. The sensation coupled with his depth was more than she could handle. She exploded a second time, silently pleased when Trenton gave a shout and followed suit.

Later, as they were dressing in the setting sunlight flowing in through the barn window Trenton caught her arm much as he had in the orchard. "You can't marry him, Melody. Break it off."

"Why?" Melody questioned, eyes searching his.

"You know why." Trenton answered, releasing her to finish dressing. "I'll talk to your father in the morning."