The Stanger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took him in my mouth, hard and fast. I stifled my gag reflex as his head hit the back of my throat, and then relaxed my esophagus to take him even further. I could feel him slide down the back of my tight throat; he would kill me if he kept me here. But he didn't. Releasing his grip he allowed me to come up for air. I took a deep breath and continued my ministrations. Cindy helped me, her saliva mixing with mine and creating a puddle of wetness that dripped down his cock and balls, making a mess on my rug.

I came back up and took his cock in my hand. Cindy came up with me. I took the small woman's head, guiding it to mine. We swapped the juices in our mouths, licking each other with the ferocity of wild wolves. Tanner groaned again.

Smiling, and still holding her head, I pushed her down, back to Tanner's fully erect cock. Cindy had a much smaller mouth than me and I grinned when I felt her squirm when his girth threatened to tear her apart. Still further I pushed, hitting resistance when he was only half way in. Cindy moaned, the sound more of fear than lust. Still I pushed, eager to please Tanner, and wanting to make Cindy enjoy his cock as I had.

She choked, and I rammed her head the rest of the way down. Tanner almost sat up, the pressure and depth sending him on a spiral. I let off her head at the last moment, savoring her struggle.

Cindy gasped and came up, tears streaming down her face, mascara running. She looked at me, partly with fear, and partly with lust. She liked it, I thought. I leaned back down, showing her how it was done. As I did, something tickled my ass. I looked back.

Sabrina had come off the chair, her pussy making a small trail of wetness, to kneel behind me on all fours. My ass was pointed up, allowing her easy access as she caressed me. Peter was behind her, slowly pumping in and out of her dripping slit. She looked at me, telling me with her eyes that my ass was hers.

I let her take me, pushing back in invitation. Her tongue came out, that small pink tongue I had seen her use on Peter many occasions over the summer. She licked my left check, softly, kissing it when she was done. Then she moved to my right, nipping it with her pearly white teeth. Peter watched, his eyes drilling a hole into my ass, wanting to fuck it.

I turned back to Tanner and cried out when Sabrina's tongue found my hole. My ass clenched and my eyes closed. Sabrina smacked me, hard, forcing me to relax. I let her back in, her tongue darting lightly over my ass.

Cindy had moved up Tanner's chest, nibbling his body as she went closer to his face. I let her go, knowing that it pleased him. Tanner's cock was pointing at me and again I went down, taking him in one large swallow down to his balls. He bucked, forcing himself deeper. I let him, knowing that I wanted it all.

Cindy was at his face now, ass facing me. It was a cute ass, small and firm. I could see it, puckered and dripping from her pussy. It beckoned me, pulling me away from the cock deep inside my throat. Cindy straddled him, that precious ass right in front of me now.

Behind me Sabrina had stopped licking gently. Now she was pushing deeper, fighting her way past my tightness. I pushed back, pushing my ass closer and making her sink inside me. Her tongue was longer than I thought. It filled me, pushing on all sides, making my pussy tingle. Her fingers came up, caressing that wetness, trying to find a way inside. She brushed my clit, making me shudder.

Cindy had moved away, much to my regret. Tanner's arms were around her waist, picking her up with an ease that astonished me. He set her down, dripping pussy on his waiting lips.

It was Cindy's turn to cry out, her needs being filled. She rocked hard on his face, drowning him in her body. Still he went on, lapping her to a peak I envied.

Sabrina stopped again, making me turn to look. She had turned over on her back, inching her way beneath my splayed legs. Peter was coming closer too, his cock wet and gleaming, evidence of his and Sabrina's love.

She found me, pulling my pussy down and onto her face. I sat, joining Cindy in rocking. I turned back to Tanner and took his cock inside me again. It was jolting with excitement, ready for another round of my skills. I took him deep and hard, bobbing up and down with an experience I didn't even know I had. He filled me to the brim, slipping and sliding up and down, trying to reach the peak he was giving Cindy.

I didn't let him come, couldn't let him come. I stopped; gripping his rising balls and pulling them back down forcefully. He groaned, a noise audible around Cindy's thrashing pussy. It was my turn to hush him, placing my hand on his stomach and making a light trail through his hair.

I felt a pressure behind me, something pressing on my ass. It was Peter. Done with fucking his girlfriend, he was ready for me. His cock was decently sized, not as big as Tanner's but about average from my experiences. I winked at him, egging him on. His tight young body had caused me more than enough grief in the office the past few months, it would be wonderful to have him in me, any way he wanted.

He smiled back, his infectious grin making me smile more. Sabrina continued to lick me, a low moan from her mouth made me grind down harder. Then I lifted my ass to meet Peter's cock. He came in, lightly touching down and circling my hole. I ground harder, forcing him to push inside. His head slipped in and I yelped at its unexpected size. Sabrina stopped licking my pussy, head going up to meet Peter's balls. Together they teased and caressed my ass, letting me get used to his size before they continued.

I turned back from watching, breathing deeply as I concentrated on letting him inside me. Tanner was still aching to explode, my hands forcing the cum down, containing it in his pounding balls. I licked them, taking one, then both in my mouth. It was hard to manage, his balls matched the size of his cock and it was all I could do to keep them from exploding out. I let go with my hand, using the pressure inside my mouth to keep his balls from going up. I grabbed his cock, putting a thumb just under one side of his head and the first two fingers on the other side. I squeezed, calming down his response, letting him savor the moment.

Behind me Peter was gently thrusting. Sabrina had let go of his balls and was back at my pussy. I pushed back, ready to take his length inside of me. He pushed in the rest of the way, making me moan with Tanner's balls still in my mouth. Tanner moaned with me, the vibrations sending shockwaves up to his prostate and ending in the head of his cock.

I popped his balls out of my mouth and went back to work, making him feel what I was feeling now. His head went down to my gullet threatening to fill me to bursting. I gagged, the first time that night, and came off of him, gasping and panting. Cindy heard me. It was hard telling how many times she had come, but by the look in her eyes, not enough. She slid back, leaving Tanner's chest slick and wet.

Cindy stopped, her hips jutting up, begging me to stuff his cock inside her. I beckoned her back, guiding his cock towards her gaping pussy. She sat, no resistance as her lips enveloped him, taking him to limit.

I groaned as she fucked him, wanting a turn of my own. Behind me Peter was pounding into my ass, his hands around my waist. For the barest moment I was disgusted. This isn't love...

Anything.

I smiled at Peter, making him pound harder, filling me with the speed and energy of youth. Sabrina slipped out from under me, making her way across the pile to the space Cindy had created. She'd had enough of giving; she needed her own cravings filled now. I watched her walk, slow and sensual to Tanner's face. Cindy was leaning forward, her body dwarfed by Tanner's, her head not even reaching past his pecs when she lay on top of him. Sabrina lifted Cindy's head, their tongues coming out and pushing at each other.

Tanner growled, forcing Cindy to grind on him, taking more of his cock inside her. I watched as they started a rhythm to match my own. Peter was still pounding, his fingers coming down to take the place of his girlfriend's mouth. They filled me, grinding at my clit and plunging into my pussy.

I pushed back harder, and brought my face closer to Cindy's ass. It still beckoned me, calling me to take it. I did what Sabrina had done, first kissing each cheek, lingering on one and biting down firmly. Cindy responded, grinding harder on Tanner's cock and pushing back at me. My tongue found what I was looking for and I plunged in. She was soaked and sweet, her wetness mixed with Tanner's saliva. I could taste him on her, heavy and strong. I groaned and continued to lick, pushing myself deeper each time they rocked together.

Sabrina was lowering herself down after a long kiss with Cindy. Her tits hung low, larger than any I had seen with my own eyes, outside of a porno anyways. They swung and settled when she sat where Cindy had been, but turned to face the action. Tanner licked her, pushing his face deep into her ass and grabbing her waist. She responded, flexing her legs and forcing herself to meet him, moving back and forth to make his tongue lick her from clit to ass. The motion was gentle at first, then built higher, her breasts threatening to hit Cindy in the back of the head when she leaned forwards.

I came up from Cindy. My own tongue had been as deep as it could go in her ass. I put a finger on her instead, scooting forward and moving to those large breasts, wanting to grab them and squeeze. Peter followed me, his stamina not diminished in the least. He had a slower rhythm going now, balls slapping gently on my pussy.

I slipped one finger deep in Cindy's ass, not waiting for her to get ready. She groaned and started a fiercer motion with Tanner, her pussy rising up and down, wetness running all over the floor. I pushed deeper and could feel Tanner's cock through her ass, his head rising and falling as he fucked her deeply.

Sabrina was leaning to meet me, her eyes open and twinkling. Those eyes had caused me no end of grief with her and Peter's frolics, but now they drew me in, making me desire her young soft body.

We met, a mixture of juices running down our chins. We kissed deeply, only stopping when we ran out of air. Sabrina rocked with me, matching her motion to Peter's and Cindy's. We smiled at each other, savoring the moment. She brought a hand up, cupping her mountainous right breast, holding it out to me as a present.

I accepted, taking her red nipple in my mouth. They may have been large nipples, but they were not erect yet. I fixed that by biting her gently, drawing in cool air over my teeth. I could feel her grow inside me. Her nipple rose inside my mouth, chest heaving as she came close to her own climax.

I bit down on her nipple, lightly but with enough force to cool her down. She let out a small scream of enjoyment and hurt, grabbing her other breast and pointing it at me, daring me to do the same. I did, licking her left nipple slowly this time, then blowing gently once she was wet. I could see her nipple spring to life, just as big and throbbing as the other. We took turns licking each other's breasts, my smaller ones just as responsive and just as needing.

My finger was still in Cindy's ass, following along as she bobbed up and down on Tanner's cock. I let the next one circle next to it, pushing in once it was wet enough. She bore down, begging me to go deeper. The second one fit in as easy as the first. I could feel Tanner better now, his cock going deeper inside, thrilled with the increased pressure. Cindy cried out, her climax out of control. Sabrina went with her, crying out her pleasure and grabbing her breasts.

They fell to the side, heaving and panting, spent and tired. My fingers slipped out of Cindy, dripping with her cum. Peter wasn't done yet. When he saw his girlfriend and Cindy on the floor, panting and crawling towards each other, he came out of me, the absence of his cock leaving me empty and whining.

Tanner looked down, frustrated at not being allowed to finish. I looked at him, needing his cock inside me.

I sat up, my wetness running down my leg. On all fours I crawled over to him, straddling him where Cindy had left off.

Next to me the other three were starting over again. Peter was buried in Cindy's ass now, and Cindy was lapping merrily at Sabrina. I didn't know how they kept going. I would have been dead from the exertion of their orgasms long ago.

A hand came to my face, Tanner's hand. It caught me, bringing my head back around to look him in the eyes. Tanner had a look of confusion on his face, not understanding what was going on.

"Tanner," I said, his name filling me like Peter's cock never had.

"Is- Is," he said, his eyes filling with light.

"Stacey," I said, guiding myself down onto his waiting cock. It had been too long, years, since I had been penetrated. I yelled, his girth breaking me like a virgin. I cried, tears of happiness running down my cheeks. Tanner's butt came off the floor, his hands seizing my waist and pulling me down with the force of a hurricane. We joined, lights flashing in my head as something I had needed my whole life filled me past the point of no return.

Tanner grunted, moving his hands up and down, looking at my face as he slammed into me again and again. We were joined. The rest of the room vanished and in that moment, I knew I had found the man for me. The one I needed. The Love of my life.

We need each other, I realized. Our passion, our souls, they were one and the same, two hearts beating together with our motion, two beings destined for life together.

"Oh Tanner," I said, reaching my climax. I was coming now, and no one, no thing, could stop me.

"Is- Is- ISABEL!" Tanner yelled.

I shuddered, falling into a deep blackness, letting my orgasm reach down and take every screaming atom in my body. I fell on him, unable to move. Tanner would be able to relate what happened in the minutes that followed.

#

Tanner knew that his luck had been too good, his luck too easy to come by. He ignored it, my face in his mind as he thought of me and what it could mean. His wife was dead, killed by a beast so foul that it had left her in an office much like mine, alone and naked.

Tanner was coming with me, his cum rising through his balls. Then he saw my face, and remembered. She had done that to him before. She had been the one to call his name when they came. Isabel. The name and the memory had saved us. Her legacy conquering the pleasure of death.

Tanner saw the beast, mouth gaping, drinking in my orgasm. It was distracted, its mind fueled to the max with our love making. Tanner had a chance, small as it was, to keep his promise to Isabel.

He saw her in me, and me in her. Our bodies, our voice, our manners. When 'Rick' came to drink in my soul, Tanner snapped out of its spell.

"ISABEL," he cried. The thing looked at him, its dark yellow eyes merciless as he drank my essence away. Tanner lunged up, hands reaching for where he laid his knife. Rick hissed, annoyed at having its dinner interrupted. One of its hands was able to grab Tanner's hand when he lunged, its sharp nails digging in his flesh, leaving deep furrows that dripped blood.

Still Tanner reached, his feet digging into the carpet, pushing him up and away from me and Rick. Rick had enough. He threw me off. I hit my head on the opposite wall but managed to have my trajectory dampened by one of the chair cushions, the only thing that saved my life.

Tanner, free of my weight and no longer concerned for my immediate safety put one of his legs up, catching Rick on the chest. He pushed, but it only laughed, feet planted firmly in the floor and unyielding.

It didn't matter; its laugh was its demise as Tanner found his knife. There was no clasp to keep it in the sheath, nothing to hinder Tanner from biting down with his teeth and freeing it for use.

Rick saw what he had in his hand and laughed again. "Fool, you think I'm, afraid of that? Put it away and I might kill you first." He pounced on Tanner, hands lunging for his neck.

Tanner thrust up, his uninjured arm had the power of eight years of depression, eight years of hunting, eight years of trying to kill the thing that had taken away his wife. Isabel.

Rick grunted as the knife entered his chest. It had suffered worse than a knife in the chest. Its fingers found the weak neck and clamped down. Then the burn started.

Rick yelled, an inhuman and demonic sound that tore at the ears. My office windows shattered, the sound setting off car alarms and making dogs miles away bark in fright.

"No!" it yelled, taking his hands off Tanner. Tanner's face had been turning purple, and he gasped and heaved as the air that had been forced from his lungs came pouring back in, slashing his throat with knives of sweet air.

"No!" Rick shouted again. He was shriveling; his arms empty husks that had no more strength than a kitten. The shout was weaker this time, dead and flat.

It slumped to the floor, body cracking and turning into flakes of dust that were swept out the window in a gust of air. The other three were out cold, the sudden burst of energy and the exertion of the night catching up to them. They would be out until the morning.

Rick vanished, the only trace that he had been there a pile of old smelling clothes and the smell of ash in the carpet. Tanner's knife was in the middle, point sticking out of the floor, still quivering as the breeze rocked it.

"Stacey," he croaked, rolling to his feet.

He came to my side, arm dripping blood and making a mess on my ruined rug.

"Stacey," he said more urgently and cradled my head. Still not response.

"Isabel," he whispered this time. I opened my eyes. The dark room out of focus and the face above me unrecognizable.

"Who- who are you?" I asked.

"Oh, Stacey," he said, holding me close. The events of the night, of the past few days came roaring back to haunt me. Things that I had forgotten, things that I wish I could forget. I held Tanner close, crying softly on his bare shoulder.

"Tanner Browning, I love you," I said. We both held each other, not willing to let go. Outside police sirens wailed, looking for the source of the explosion that had shattered the glass for a city block.

#

It was six months later and I was standing in the front of a room. My friends were behind me, Peter, Sabrina, and Cindy in one row, holding each other's hands. James had even come back, out of sorts and wondering why he had ever gone to Florida. I had let him have his office. Besides, I had a bigger one of my own now waiting a few hours down south.

My hands were out in front of me, held in the rough familiar grasp of my soul mate. He was waiting for me, one eye cocked and mouth grinning at me behind a thick beard.

I had made him grow it back, a stipulation of the day I told him 'yes'. Now it was time to answer that other age old question that had brought man and woman together for a hundred years.

"I do."

"Then by the power invested in me by the state of Illinois, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss your bride."

Tanner drew me close, his lips seeking mine with the eagerness of a newlywed. We had found each other. Soul mates.