The Star

Story Info
These two girls think he's a pain in the neck.
2.4k words
4.14
22k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several women approached the elegant and sophisticated looking man walking the desolate and troubled back streets of Hollywood.

“Looking for a time you’ll never be able to forgot honey?” asked one.

“Forget about that beast. If you want the real thing, you’ll follow me back to my place, it’s just around the corner.” Said another.

“Yeah, it’s in the gutter. Probably where you found that dress.” Accused the other.

“Stupid bitch!” replied the second woman, taking a swing at the first tramp.

The man continued on his way, ignoring the fighting whores he had just passed. He wore his long black trench coat, covering him from the light drizzle. He liked the look of black, so everything he wore was made in that absence of color.

His dark hair hung below his shoulders, which were fairly broad, and his callused hands brushed back the hair from his face. Dark sunglasses covered his eyes, but the faint stare of his red pupils could be seen from the sides.

Being well known in the upper hills of Hollywood, Reilly O’Connor, the movie star, came down to this place, able to easily slip along these streets undisturbed in his disguise. He wanted to be like everyone else in this forsaken town, he wanted to be left alone. Unfortunately for him, he loved the life he was living, and to do that, he needed the cash that came along with the fame.

The fast cars, and the fast women, both of them being his biggest thrills. Discovered by a sleazy producer a few years back, Reilly had soon found fame when his producer mysteriously disappeared, but the film production went on. When the movie was released, surrounded by the news of the producer’s disappearance, it was a huge success. And fame was born.

The major studios all wanted him, but he signed with no one, wishing to be available for the best possible script. Several times he found himself working on different movie sets at the same time. When two or three of the movies were released at the same time and he stared in all of them, the fans had their share of their movie idol.

He walked down the long stretch of the avenue, straight toward the back alley, past the Hotel Regent. He seemed to know where he wanted to go. This street was considered to be the red light district, as any hooker lined streets in the big cities. This one was no different.

Carefully entering the alley, he could see and smell her, the one he had waited for, the one who would please him tonight.

She was a beauty in a white lacy dress. Her brown, shoulder length hair cascaded around her pretty little face. A high priced lady of the night she was, as everything about her seemed very high class. Her petite figure filled the dress perfectly and on her feet she wore white high-heeled shoes.

She was talking with another man, obviously another john. He was arguing about money, yet she stood firm on the price. Her small hand was reaching behind her back to the hidden dagger hilt as the man’s voice grew louder.

“I wouldn’t argue with the little lady if I was you Bubba!” Reilly said, approaching the tow of them.

The stranger who entered the alley behind them startled both the man and the woman. As they turned to face him, Reilly immediately melted as the woman looked at him with her big brown eyes. He momentarily froze, admiring her small perky breasts, desperately trying to free themselves for her restraining outfit. She was roughly five feet and no more than one hundred pounds.

“Well it looks like I have a return customer.” She said in a soft, yet husky voice.

“Yes my love, I have returned to take you away from all this madness around us. Let me embrace you the same way I did the last time we saw each other.” He replied gently.

Pushing her john aside, they both approached each other. They moved slowly at first, then picked up the pace, and suddenly they were running to one another. They stood motionless for several minutes, gripped by each other’s embrace. The john noticed the hilt of the dagger as Reilly reached for it. The john quickly turned around and ran for the safety of the street beyond the alley. He didn’t make it, falling on the ground just feet away from the alley entrance, the dagger firmly planted in the back of his head.

They soon found themselves in the honeymoon suite of the Hotel Regent. He lay her back on the bed where he proceeded to lavish her with warm kisses to the back of her neck. His hands roamed her firm body and found her small chest. He softly rolled her pert nipples through the thin fabric, bringing out a sigh from the young girl’s lips.

Her fingers traced a line from his strong, chiseled chin to his groin, which had now grown hard from the heat of their encounter. She quickly and nimbly twitched her fingers and his engorged penis was exposed for her to see. She got up for her place on the bed, knelt before her lover, and took his cock into her mouth.

She focused all her attention to satisfying her man, but could not resist asking him the nagging question she had always wondered about since he had left her years ago.

“Oh Reilly, I have been waiting for you for so long. Why did you leave? Where did you go? I searched for you the next morning, but no one even saw you leave. Please tell me you will never leave without me again.”

“Mirissa, I have had a lot of business to take care of. If it wasn’t for me, my employees would have probably died of starvation.” He thought carefully to not divulge too much information and continued. “You know how business can be demanding at times. I promise though to never leave you.” He finished between moans.

Mirissa did understand the situation her lover was in, and decided to return to her oral satisfaction. Reilly stood above her and let her continue with her experienced tongue. Feeling the usual sensation in his balls, he told her to stand and undress for him.

She obeyed him like a lost little puppy and stood in front of him as she peeled away the tight fitting dress. He could almost hear the sigh of relief from her chest, as the material slowly revealed her breasts to the night air.

Turning her back to him, Mirissa bent over to remove the frilly lace dress from around her ankles. She quickly discarded the lace panties she wore and turned to face her lover again.

“I see you still shave your pubic hair.” He said smiling.

“I haven’t let it grow back since you shaved me the very first time we were together. I loved the feel of that cold blade of your dagger when you ran it across my sensitive skin.”

“Enough talk. Come over here so I can ravish that neat little bare pussy of yours.”

She approached the bed as Reilly stripped off the rest of his clothes. He pushed her down on the bed, which made her squeal with delight. He reached for the two sets of handcuffs, which were lying by the night table beside the bad. Grabbing her left arm, he cuffed it to the bedpost. He proceeded to do the same with her right arm with the second set. In doing so, he had to make her let go of the hold she had on his cock.

Taking the belt from his trench coat, he retrieved her dagger, which he had carefully cleaned, and cut the belt in two. He securely ties her ankles to the lower bedposts. She lay in front of him, completely helpless, spread for his pleasure.

He stood up.

“I’ll be right back.”

“Where are you going Reilly?” she asked hesitantly.

“To get some company.” He grinned to her.

Mirissa squealed once more at the thought of another person joining them. She waited impatiently on the bed, her naked body unable to move. About ten minutes later, she heard the door open and close.

A statuesque blonde appeared in the door to the bedroom. She paused and looked at Mirissa spread eagle on the bed. She wore a blue teddy, and black silk nylons. Her deep blue eyes bore down on the little woman. Her eyes glinted as she soon realized what was about to take place.

“Mirissa, this is Kilene. Kilene, this is Mirissa.” Reilly introduced them as he entered behind the blonde bombshell.

Kilene immediately ran over to the bed and straddle Mirissa’s face as her juices started flowing. Mirissa’s tongue snaked up into Kilene’s wet pussy. Mirissa licked her new friend, running her tongue along her parted lips and finding her hard clit. They remained this way for some time, Kilene riding the talented tongue beneath her.

Reilly moved over to the bed and removed Mirissa’s bindings and lay down beside the two women. Kilene moved off of her lover’s face and pressed closely into Reilly. She slowly slid down as Mirissa held Reilly’s cock ready for Kilene. Mirissa spread the girl’s legs as Reilly entered her.

Mirissa’s tongue slithered out of her open mouth and clamped around Kilene’s heavy breasts, sucking and licking her hard nipples as Kilene bounced happily on Reilly’s hard cock.

“Time for the main attraction ladies. Kilene, lay on top of Mirissa, I want fuck the both of you.” Reilly said standing from the bed.

Reilly mounted the two girls and as he did so, Mirissa and Kilene both yelled for him to go deeper each time he put his cock inside them. He replied by slamming his body into them, and they were both very responsive.

“Let me turn over!” exclaimed Kilene.

She rolled over, so she could now face Mirissa. As soon as she did this, the girls started exploring each other’s mouths with their tongues. Reilly resumed his position between the girls’ legs and they were begging him no to stop. Having their breasts pressed together and Reilly's cock between their legs made the experience intense.

The room began spinning and they were all satisfied at the same time, with Reilly shooting his cum over the two women. Kilene quickly licked Mirissa’s chest cleaned and offered her tongue to Mirissa’s open mouth. She gladly sucked on it, tasting the saltiness of it and they locked in a heady kiss.

“I’m really sorry Kilene, but this must done,” Reilly said as he stood from the bed and wiped the juices from his chin.

He grabbed her arm and spun her right off the bed. Holding her close, he kissed her cheek, then bit deeply into her neck, drawing blood. He slurped vigorously as Mirissa watched, frozen in fear. Recovering quickly, she realized what was happening and opened her mouth to scream, but was stopped from doing so as Reilly swiftly plunged into her jugular and prevented any sound to emanate from her lovely lips.

Reilly let the corpses fall to the ground with a sickening thud. His appearance suddenly changed, and a black crow swooped in from the open window and hovered above the two bodies on the floor. Reilly’s new form, a grayish bat, flew up to the windowsill, and perched itself as the crow settled down beside it. The bat’s wings extended and it flew out the window into the chilly air outside.

Several hours later, the bat returned and perched once more on the sill beside the black crow. It remained fixed at the top for quite some time, as if waiting for something to happen, and that it did.

An hour later, the bodies began to stir. The crow flew out the window and the bat swooped down from the sill. The shape of the bat was soon replaced by Reilly’s human form again. He stood before the two women as they awoke.

“Good evening ladies. So good of you not to keep me waiting for too long. Welcome back from your grave.” Reilly said.

“What have you done Reilly? I don’t understand. I thought you loved me. Why did you do this?” asked Mirissa reaching for her neck and finding the two little holes left by Reilly’s attack.

He moved closer to the two of them and handed them a couple of housecoats.

“I do love you Mirissa, but this is part of my business. I am now your Methuselah, and you and Kilene are now my pawns. You shall obey my every whim and command without question. Now go and get dressed, we have an important meeting to attend to.”

The two women looked at each other, both still quite puzzled by the turn of events, but did not question his command. Mirissa took the lead with Kilene soon behind her. The water from the shower stung the women as it cascaded into the holes on their necks, but they felt much better after. The deep sleep that they had just awoken from was now gone and they could focus a little better.

They dressed in silence as Reilly looked at the two beautiful women. He secretly wished that he had the chance to bed them again tonight, but he knew he did not have the time for such animalistic satisfaction. He sighed heavily when the finals pieces of female flesh were covered and the two women were ready for him.

“Ok ladies, we have to meet with someone of pure importance. Please behave yourselves. You are very special to me, and I wish no harm to the both of you.” He kissed them softly on the lips and directed them to the door.

They stepped carefully into the empty hallway, making sure that no one would notice them leaving. Mirissa had arrived in her lacy white dress, but now left in a leather jumpsuit, as Kilene wore the same. The outfits pleased Reilly, not only for the fact that they were tight fitting and all the women’s curves could be seen and felt, but also because they were black. His favorite color, and that’s why he had supplied them to the girls.

Opening the door leading to the staircase, the dark trio descended the flight of stairs until they reached the third floor. A long climb down from the thirteenth floor yet none of them looked or felt exhausted. Reaching for the door out, Reilly motioned for the girls to wait. He quickly peered into the hallway and noticed no one around.

Reilly lead them down the hallway to another hotel room. Once there, he knocked on the door three times. The door swung open and the trio were pulled inside by an unseen force.

To be continued...