The Star Imperium

Story Info
In a space empire, a Captain makes use of a junior officer.
1.4k words
3.7
11.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Muqali
Muqali
25 Followers

The Star Imperium Part 1

This is a sci-fi story featuring free use, reluctant, non-con, rape, slavery, and more, especially as the story goes on.

The Vanquisher was a newly built Lancer class cruiser, a sleek black and grey warship, bristling with cannons and missile tubes, designed to be the fist of the Star Imperium. And it was regulated to patrol duty near the trade hub of Prosperity Station.

On the bridge of the Vanquisher, Captain Phenix Talyn oversaw his crew. Largely human, a few other humanoid aliens dotted the work stations. The Imperium, spanning over twenty systems and a dozen species, was ruled by humans, but they had plenty of room for subject species, as long as they knew their place. Talyn was a handsome, dark featured man, with short black hair and a neatly trimmed beard. His regulation black uniform was spotless, his Captain's rank insignia shining.

Talyn would never vocalize it, but he resented his assignment. His contemporaries were out expanding the Imperium's borders or pacifying rebellious worlds, and he was a glorified babysitter. The Governor of the system was the nephew of an Imperial in-law or some such, and so his recent panicked demands over the threat of pirates had resulted in sending the newly commissioned Vanquisher being assigned, as opposed to a light patrol cruiser that it would normally warrant. In his month so far Talyn had seen no trace of combat against the pirates because the Governor's panicked demands meant that he couldn't even leave orbit from Prosperity to pursue the enemy.

But Talyn was a newly promoted officer, with few political connections, and therefore had little recourse but to follow orders and hope the pirates would grow stupid. Despite the disappointing assignment, he would do his duty. It didn't mean he enjoyed it though.

"Sir!" He looked at the ensign holding a report to him. Her uniform was standard female, with a tight leather top that exposed her flat stomach, and short skirt slit up the side. She handed him the report, and saluted standing at attention. He took the report, and turned his gaze to the ensign, still at attention. She looked mostly human except for furry ears sprouting from her head, and a furred tail swishing behind her, which marked her as a Felinoid. A recently conquered species, they were celebrated for their beauty, and this specimen was no different. Her brown skinned face was gorgeous, and though relatively thin, her tits and ass were very nicely shaped.

A hint of a smile curled at Talyn's lips. He reached out, and trailed his fingers across her delicate face, tracing along her furred ear. His other hand went pulled down her top, grasping her small breast, and tweaked her hard nipple. "What is your name, Ensign?"

The ensign, still at attention but breathing heavily, gulped. "Nila. Nila D'velis, sir." Her lilting voice quavered with obvious fear. She knew that as an alien and a female made her vastly inferior to the human captain. She had scraped and climbed to earn her rank and underwent constant humiliation to do so. Not just fucked every which way but ridiculed for her species. Everyone said kittens were just silly sluts, more fit for a ship's whore than even the lowest ranking officer. This just made her even more motivated to prove them wrong, and she received high marks in every category. After receiving becoming and ensign, she was stationed on The Vanquisher right before it left for its current mission, and this was the first time she was meeting her captain. And she was about to suck his cock.

He nodded, then grabbed a handful of her brown hair, and pushed her down to her knees. The strict hierarchy of the Imperium meant that a higher rank officer could demand physical service from anyone of lower rank. As Captain, Talyn of course had full rights to anyone on his ship.

Nila knew her duty, and while she was not thrilled at it, she would never object. She lowered herself to her knees, and unfastened his uniform trousers, producing his sizeable member. She stroked it lovingly, and looked up at him with her large yellow eyes, knowing that men (and most women) loved to see their subordinate looking up at them. But the Captain was studying the data pad she handed him, seemingly paying little attention.

Nila was a bit perturbed, but she knew her duty well. She cupped his balls, and slowly slid her lips down his large cock, feeling it grow in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around and quickly began to bob her head up and down. For the couple of minutes, the schlurping sounds of her sucking cock permeated the bridge. Most of the crew on the bridge didn't bother to acknowledge the scene, but a few whispered and joked about the cat slut pleasuring the captain.

After he finished the report, a thoroughly standard and uninteresting document, Talyn reached down and grabbed Nila's ears. He was enjoying her servicing him, but far as Talyn was concerned, it was part of the job description of captain to be as sexually dominant as possible. He roughly shoved his cock all the way down his throat, roughly fucking her face as she let out muffled guttural grunts.

After a good few minutes of Nila gagging as he thrust into her face, he came. She struggled to swallow all of his cum, almost failing but managed to swallow it all. She carefully cleaned his slowly deflating cock, then slowly stood, saluting back at attention.

"Adequate job, Ensign. Report to the officer's briefing tomorrow morning. I believe your skills will be of use." He punctuated this by pinching her nipple until he got a gasp of pain, and let go.

"Yes... yes sir," Meira stammered, then at Talyn's dismissal, saluted, and turned to leave, finally fixing her uniform to cover herself. As she left, one of the gunners pulled her tail, then slapped her ass, causing her to let out a pain cry. "Gotta keep them pussies on their toes" he stage whispered to the man next to him, eliciting a guffaw.

A short cough caused Talyn to turn, and found his frowning second in command, Commander Talira Eldia. A tall, imposing human woman with short black hair, she made her skimpy female uniform look as intimidating as it was sexy. "Damn pussy has no place on the crew. You should just make her the ship whore and throw her to the crew, not reward her with special favors. Sir."

Talyn frowned. Few female officers reached lieutenant, and almost none advanced above that. He knew most ship captains would never allow a female as a second in command, and certainly not let one speak to him this way. In most cases a woman responding in such a term would result in them being immediately stripped and whipped.

But Eldia had powerful connections. She was the daughter of Admiral Sylas Eldia, which helped explain her high rank. He had to admit she was a talented officer, and she always followed regulations. Talyn of course still availed himself to her every so often, just to remind her who was in charge. He still felt a long session with an electrowhip and gangbang or two by the crew would improve her attitude. Or at least pulling her over his knee and reddening her ass with a good spanking.

"Now now, Commander, every individual has a part to play in the Empire. Who are we to stop an officer who so loves the Empire that they wish to serve her? Besides, you will have a chance to... question her plenty in person during our briefing. And I am sure you can ensure her qualifications to your satisfaction." He saw her about to reject, and interrupted. "And if not well, we can look into your suggestion.

Her red lips frowned, but she nodded. "Yes sir."

Talyn nodded. "Very good. Well, I am about to retire. You have the deck, Commander."

"Very good sir," she said, giving a tight salute.

Talyn left the bridge, heading to his quarters. Not far from the bridge he saw another ensign roughly fucking Nila from behind, her face pressed against the bulkhead, grunting in pain with every thrust. The officer stopped long enough to salute the Captain, then continued, giving a hard yank on the cat girl's tail.

Maybe Eldia was right, Talyn mused. Maybe she was well suited to be the ship's whore. Either way, it was always good to see the proper functioning of the Imperium's military and society. The lesser served the great, and as long as that were true, the Imperium would surely thrive.


Muqali
Muqali
25 Followers