The Stars Align

Story Info
Outlander stars chance meeting with a couples top 5.
7.5k words
4.5
6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes opened and all I could see is the swirling fan on the ceiling. Trying to slow down my breathing, recovering from a very naughty kinky lovemaking session with my wife. We both rolled over and looked at each other with a shit-eating grin. Totally satisfied from pleasing each other for the past hour we smiled and moved in for another kiss. This one more passionate then the carnal desires we just experienced.

Laying back down Paige asked, "So who was on your top five again?"

We had started this little session teasing each other with a list of people that if we had the chance we had complete approval from our spouse to indulge into our wildest fantasies. What led to this banter was watching the latest episode of the TV show Outlander. I said to her "that actress who is the lead was very sexy and would be on my list for sure."

She laughed and said, "If she were being honest, both of them would be on her list."

This caught me by surprise, but peaked my interest, as she had never been so bold talking about another woman. I played along and asked her; just what she would do if she got the chance.

Paige turned a little red from embarrassment but then looked straight into my eye and said, "I would do anything she would want, by the way I would do anything he wanted too!"

Needles to say this led to a whole new world of fantasies and mind games between us both.

Paige and I had been married for 5 years. Both of us in our early thirty's, successful professionals and had been extremely busy with work but made time for each other. Paige's job was very successful freelance photographer. She had kept in awesome shape with strawberry blond hair and a body with curves in all the right places. She had become well known for doing cover shots for several magazines.

My profession as a Mechanical engineer for a medical company was increasing in demand and travel. I too did my best to stay in shape, making time to hit the gym at least three times a week. We both Worked hard, but our time for intimacy was becoming harder to schedule, but we knew we were working for our future and planed to start working on a family in a couple of years.

We continued to poke and prod each other with little sexual innuendos about our list of 5 as we called it. Late night calls when we were apart only led to fuel the fire we had for each other, hearing torrid stories of what we would do with each others fantasy.

Paige was getting more and more comfortable with explicit details while I was on travel for work with phone sex and I loved it. I thought it was interesting that she never brought up a scenario involving another woman that she dropped on me after that episode of Outlander.

I was on a business trip for work in San Diego. I was scheduled to attend a medical manufacturing show for 4 days. I arrived on Wednesday night and checked into my hotel room. It was one of the nicest hotels I had been booked into. It was very contemporary in style and elegance. I found my bed and crashed from a long day of travel.

The next day was extremely busy but very productive and felt like the trip was worth the effort and time. As I was walking back to the hotel from the convention hall I noticed posters that said the actors for Outlander were to be in town for a premier and book signing. I thought I would tease my wife a little and pulled out my cell phone and took a picture of the banner and sent it to Paige.

She teased me right back with her response, "Wow they are sexy aren't they, I will have a hard time going to bed to night, might have to pull out my toy and fanaticize about being taken by both of them."

This got my wicked mind racing visualizing my wife laying on the bed and fantasizing about them, sliding her hand inside her Victoria secret pajama bottoms and touching herself until she cum's with her sexy moan.

I quickly texted back that would be wicked hot and was giving me some serious wood. She responded with a "wink, wink, call me later."

I quickly went back to my room and took a shower and got into some comfortable clothes. I looked at the pamphlets in the room and scoped out a restaurant for dinner. I strolled into the elevator and rode down to the bottom floor and exited toward the restaurant in the hotel. I moved into the bar and quickly checked out the place.

I found an empty stool and slid up to the bar. I started a conversation with the bar tender and asked for a scotch on the rocks. There was quite a crowd in the bar so there were lots of people watching to be had. I had always had a bit of voyeuristic tendencies and loved watching people and what was on display.

I had been in the bar for about an hour when the bartender brought me another drink. I was puzzled, "I did not ask for another drink," I said to the bartender. He said, that it was from the couple in the booth back in the corner.

I slowly turned around to see who would want to buy me a drink. I could tell there was two people in the booth but really only saw the gentleman. He very covertly raised his hand in confirmation and I raised my glass in thanks. I was intrigued as nothing like this had ever happened to me before.

I look down at my phone only to see that Paige had sent me a text. I opened the text and slowly look at what she had sent. I almost choked on my scotch as she had attached a picture of her lounging in the bathtub with bubbles conveniently covering her from head to toe.

The scotch was starting to get to me and I was becoming excited and wondered how I would slip out of the bar without embarrassment, as my cock was instantly hard. As I sat there coming up with a plan for my exit the bartender slowly slid and note toward me.

I slowly opened the note and read the hand written request. It said "Cait and I would love the pleasure of your company, please come join us at our table, Sam."

I was shocked and intrigued. Who would want to invite me over to their table? The scotch had got the best of me and I said to my self, "what the fuck, you only live once."

Looking down my phone buzzed again and Paige had sent another text. I opened it up and there was Paige naked in the mirror in our bathroom with her free hand caressing her breast and pulling on her nipple. I loved that Paige's nipples seemed to be always erect and always drove me crazy. She loved to have them pinched and sucked as they were extremely sensitive and always got her soaking wet.

I quickly looked up from my phone and realized I shouldn't be rude and slipped of the stool in the direction of the booth in the back corner. As I got closer I got a better look at the two people in the booth. As I neared the booth the gentleman stood up and greeted me with a handshake.

"Nice to meet you, I am Sam and this is Caitriona."

I responded with "Thanks so much for the drink, I'm Jamie."

Both of them looked at each other and chuckled, as there was some unspoken dialoged between them. Sam invited me to have a seat and I slid into the booth so that Sam and I had Cait sitting between us.

I looked at Sam and the conversation started easy as we sipped our scotch. Every so often I would look over toward Cait, and realized she was an extremely beautiful woman but seemed oddly familiar.

Sam asked what led me to San Diego?

I explained that I worked for a medical company in the Bay area and was here for and engineering convention. It seemed to intrigue him and he asked a few more questions.

I finally asked what brought them here and he explained that were here of a premier for a TV show. I Said that sounds fun, what TV show is it.

Cait said it was a period piece set in Europe and kind of blushed. I mentioned that that sounded interesting.

At that moment my phone buzzed on the table and knew Paige was sending me something naughty.

Cait asked, was important, did I need to respond.

I took a moment and quietly open the text. Paige had written that she was really horny and wished she had a fine Scottish man to bend her over and fill her pussy with cock. Paige's forwardness caught me off guard and I smiled and typed back I think I have just the man—LOL, and hit send.

I placed the phone down on the table and looked back at Cait.

She smiled and asked, is everything is ok, and I said "yes."

I asked, "so what do you two do for the TV show?"

Cait responded, "Were both actors."

I said, "oh really that's cool what show?"

Sam said, "Outlander, do you know it."

I looked at Sam and Cait, grabbed my glass and took a long pull on my drink. I hadn't put it together until now but couldn't believe I was sitting with one of my five, and better yet two of my wives top five.

I looked at Sam and then turned toward Cait and didn't know what to say.

Sam broke the ice by saying that they hoped that we could hang out for a while if it was ok with me.

I said sure, coming to grips with my current state of luck. I said, "I'm so sorry I did not recognize you two sooner."

By now the scotch was doing a good job of making us all a little loose. I mentioned that my wife would be blown away if she knew I was sitting at the same table as you two. I made a comment that they were part of my wife Paige's top five and smiled kind of nervously.

This caused Cait to shift in her seat and ask, what exactly did that mean.

I blushed, and looked into Cait's blue eye and realized this woman was more beautiful in person than on the screen. I slowly looked down to take in the pale yellow chiffon dress that made her look like an angel and showed off a perfect set of legs. Nervously I tried to explain that if we were to ever meet someone on the list, we had the ok do any thing we wanted.

Cait smiled and lowered her hand down onto my leg and said, "That is delicacy naughty and sounded like fun."

I said, "Yeah and to be honest, she has both of you on her list."

Cait cocked her neck at me and said, "Really."

I said, "Yes, she had dropped that bomb on me one time after we had had sex after watching one of your episodes." I continued to mention that that was the first time she had ever mentioned the possibility of attraction toward a woman.

Sam asked which episode was it.

I said it was the one where you had to teach Claire a lesson, and that sex scene at the end, got Paige all wound up and we had some really hot sex after that.

Cait mentioned that that was one of her favorites too, with a naughty look toward Sam.

Sam chimed in with, "that was one of his favorites as well, Cait had enjoyed the spanking more then you know."

I looked at Cait and she just blushed.

We were all becoming a little bolder as we all kept sipping on our scotch. I looked at Cait and said, "There must be a naughty side to you then Cait?"

She turned to me and slowly slid her hand a little higher on my thigh and asked, "so who is on your five Jamie?"

I responded that it didn't matter now that you were here, as she was at the top.

This made her squirm a little in the booth.

Sam said, "Cait and I have been together since we started working for the show. We just try and keep it on the down low, you ok with keeping our little secret, Jamie."

Just then my phone buzzed again. It was like coming out of a dream, I blinked and slowly moved for the phone. Afraid and extremely turned on at what I might find on the other side, I opened it up. My eyes shot open and there was Paige on the bed with her legs open and playing with her pussy.

Cait must have been watching me as she commented "Every thing ok there big boy."

I quickly thought to myself. I need to get Paige involved with this scenario. It would drive her absolutely wild. I turned and looked at them both and asked if they would help me out with a little tease for my wife. I said "lets make little message to send to her at home."

We quickly squeezed in close, Cait skidding her hand farther up my leg and pulling me closer. I turned the phone toward us and said, "look who I bumped into."

Cait jumped in too and said, "Hi there Paige, this is Caitriniona and Sam; I believe you know who we are. Were here in San Diego and having a good time. Don't worry we will take really good care of Jamie for you." Then she pulled my phone closer and pursed her lips and gave a yummy kiss to the camera. At the same time she did that, she took her hand and slowly caressed my cock through my pants and I thought I was going to explode.

I slowly got my wits about me and sent the video message to Paige. I turned to Sam and Cait with wicked smile and said "Thanks so much, that will blow her away."

I looked down for my drink and noticed that Sam had slid his hand right up Cait's leg. I then looked up to witness pleasure oozing from her perfect face. These two were wicked hot and so nice. I finally felt comfortable enough to just take in what was happing before me.

Cait's body was slowly responding to the heavy petting that Sam was applying between her legs. Cait turned her head seductively toward me and looked straight into my eyes and bit her lower lip. I felt like she was seducing me and loved every minuet of it. She caressed my cock again as some unspoken sign that they were ok with me being along for this sexy little game.

Cait leaned in closer to me and, oh my god, her hair smelled so good it caused my cock to jerk uncontrollably. Cait quickly looked at me when she felt my reaction and ran her tongue over her lips teasing me into a sexual frenzy.

Just then I watched as Sam slowly brought his hand up to Cait's lips knowing full well what it would do to me, and shared a couple of very wet fingers on her lips. He looked at me with a smirk as Cait slowly sucked his fingers like it was a throbbing cock.

He said "she really is a naughty woman isn't she Jamie."

All three of us were kind of startled when we heard a buzzing sound. We immediately all looked my phone, which was in the table in front of us. We all knew the Paige was responding to our little message.

I reached for the phone and opened up the text. Paige had attached a video message as well. I hit the play button, and there she was on all fours on our bed. She had put on a sexy nightgown that revealed her perfect breasts as she leaned forward.

"Hi guys," she said. I am so jealous that I can t be there, and meet you both. I trust Jamie is enjoying him self! Thanks for my little message I loved it." With that she too pursed her lips like Cait did and blew a kiss at the cam.

I figured they would like to see her video and I handed the phone to Cait to let them watch. Both of them were glued to the screen as they watched her response.

I sat back, took another sip of my drink and looked out over the bar.

Cait sheepishly looked over to me and said "Jamie, Paige is naughty girl isn't she."

I blushed, looked back at them and she showed me the picture she had sent me on the bed.

I stammered for a moment, unsure what to say. I figured the truth is the best answer, so I said, "well, you kind of got in the middle of a little sexting we had going on." "You know, it all started when I sent her a picture of the posters of you two that are everywhere to tease her.

Cait and Sam laughed and said, "Were honored, I guess."

I figured the Cat is out of the bag and the way things were moving with the three of us I might as well let them see the rest of the pictures.

I told Cait to scan up to see a few more hot pictures of Paige.

I watched there eyes as the took in each of the other pictures one by one that she had teased me with.

"Mmmmmm", Cait said, "What do you think she would say if she knew we were checking out her pictures."

"I suppose if she was here witnessing the teasing you two were doing to me, she would want the same thing Sam was doing to you Cait and wouldn't care". "You are both on her top 5 by the way!"

If I asked her for a sexy picture, do you think she would do it, Cait asked, with a wicked smile.

"I don't know, but lets ask anyways, she is pretty horny right now."

Cait took the phone and started texting my wife to see if she would send us a hot picture.

I did not see what Cait had sent to my wife but her face showed a naughty little smirk and I knew I was going to be in trouble sooner or later with this wicked little vixen.

Cait looked at Sam and whispered into his ear.

He lifted his brow and looked at me and asked "Jamie, Cait and I have this really nice suite up stairs and would like to know if you would like to come upstairs hang out with us where it's a little more private."

I slowly grabbed my drink and downed what was left and said, "sure, it sounds like a great plan."

Cait took the hat that was sitting on the back of the booth and placed it on her head. She slid next to me rubbing my cock one more time as we slipped out of the booth.

We quickly made our way to the elevator and jumped in with anyone noticing whom they were.

Once we were in the elevator the view was awesome as we slowly traveled up to the penthouse suite. Cait had moved up against the glass and Sam and I took a moment to marvel at the beautiful woman before us.

Her dress, made her look like she was floating on air, and the pleated skirt shared similarities of Audrey Hepburn. After a few moments the elevator arrived at our floor.

Sam led the way; Cait followed him but stopped at the door, turned to me, and extended her hand to me to invite me into their suite. Her hand was so soft; it made my cock jump at the touch. My mind started to spin not knowing where this night was going but I was all in for what ever happened.

Cait slowly led me into the great room. It had floor to ceiling windows, looking out over the ocean. What really caught my eye was the backless dress that Cait had on. Her skin looked creamy and soft to the touch. Now it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra.

She asked if I wanted a drink?

I responded, "I have whatever your having."

"Oh goodie" she said, She told Sam to grab the bottle of scotch and some glasses from the bar as she floated over toward the window.

The sun was beginning to set and the view was spectacular. I sat down on the couch that faced the window and took it all in, thinking what a lucky bastard I am. As I sat there, the golden sunlight had shown through Cait's dress highlighting her silhouette. At that moment I would have bet my house that she was naked under that dress and my cock started to grow again.

Sam returned with the drinks and slid up next to Cait and grabbed her around her waist and spun her around, so she was facing at me.

Sam let his hand slide slowly up her leg up under her skirt. I thought that sexy vixen look she shot me at the table was hot, but there was another side of Cait emerging now that we were in a private setting.

I watched as Sam eased his hand up between her legs and was toying with Cait's pussy. She leaned back against Sam, closed her eyes and let go as her body shivered. He easily teased her body into a state of ecstasy.

Sam was whispering into her ear and a smile slowly came across her face. What I would have given to know what he was saying.

Suddenly Cait opened her eyes, looked right at me, causing my cock jump inside my pants. She slowly pulled herself away from Sam's embrace.

Cait purposely moved toward me. She said, "So Jamie, are you having a good time? We really like your company; I hope you don't need to leave for a while?"

She slowly sat down on the glass coffee table in front of me and took a strong sip of her drink. Cait placed her hand on my knee letting me know she was comfortable with me and caressed my upper thigh. She looked at me with her baby blue eye's and asked if it was all right if she was to get a little more comfortable.

"No problem" I said.

She placed her drink on the table and began to raise her leg letting her skirt slink down between her legs. She propped her foot on the edge of the table and began to remove her shoe. Her legs were long, smooth and making me wonder what it would be like to dive in between them. She flipped the shoe to the floor and slid her foot next up next to leg allowing me to feel the heat from her leg.

12