The Start

Story Info
A new bar, a new friend for my wife.
1k words
4
50.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pepe
Pepe
18 Followers

It all started when we walked to our regular pub in our Manhattan neighborhood. When we got there, the place was so crowded with some function that we couldn't get it. So we went to nearby but more out-of-the-way place. This pub was much smaller, darker, and a place where we weren't known by the manager, bartenders, servers and half of the regulars, as we were at our usual place. If we had been at our regular place, what I am about to tell you might never have happened, and my life might be very different right now.

My wife Jane has always been a fun-loving, flashy-dressing, flirty woman. In fact, that's the very thing that attracted me to her in the first place. She was so different than most of the women I had known. And that was great for me. The fact that she continued to flirt and party after we were married never bothered me because I knew that was just Jane being Jane.

The other thing about Jane is that she is, by any measure, very, very hot. She is petite, with shapely legs and a gorgeous ass and a sweet, always bare-shaven pussy. And now she also was sporting some gorgeous new breasts that she had always wanted. The new Jane "package" was stunning.

On this night she was wearing a baby-doll t-shirt with a biker theme that showed off her new tits quite nicely. She still wasn't quite used to them, though, so she was wearing a lacy bra that matched her tiny thong panties. Oh, and a short, frayed denim skirt. My favorite!

Anyway ... we walked into our "alternate" pub and found two empty seats at the bar. She ordered a glass of wine and I ordered a beer. To my right was another couple and as the bartender placed our drinks in front of us I turned to them to say hello. When I turned back to Jane she was engaged in an animated conversation with a younger guy to whom I was quickly introduced. His name was Scott, and like most men, he was immediately smitten with Jane and everything about her. I caught him looking her up and down and as the drinks took effect he seemed not to be worried about being "busted" for his obvious admiration of Jane's physical assets. And Jane was very much enjoying the attention, as she always does.

As is our custom, I offered to buy our new friend Scott a drink, and after several more we were all feeling very friendly. When Scott and I were talking, Jane was enjoying being between us and receiving so much attention. So when I started touching her somewhat suggestively she did not ask me to stop. At first I was just stroking her knee and lower leg but as the evening progressed I was slowly moving my hands up onto her thighs, and particularly inner thigh. I was also playfully kissing her from time to time, from a quick peck on the check to a more provocative nuzzle of her neck and then finally to a full-blown open mouth kiss, all in front of our increasingly intrigued, and I suspect, aroused, new friend, Scott.

Now one thing Jane has always done -- almost without thinking -- is to slightly spread her legs whenever I touch her inner thigh. To me it always has been an exciting signal that she is ready for sex. Tonight was no different, and the more I touched her there, the wider apart she was spreading her legs.

Finally, I could stand it no more and I said, "Scott, you sure seem to be enjoying the view." To which he smiled suggestively, and said, "Yes, I am, very much so." Jane enjoyed that response a lot. The both Scott and I remarked on her chest and how nice it looked in the tight biker t-shirt. I said, "You know, Jane, the girls would look even better if they weren't being held so tightly in your bra." I was really just teasing her but she didn't miss a beat. "Oh really?!" she asked teasingly. And then she did something I never expected. She reached under her t-shirt and undid the front-hooking, strapless bra, quickly pulled it out of her shirt, and stuffed it into her bag. "Like this?" she said, proudly poking her chest out, with her now erect nipples pushing against the thin fabric.

By now Scott and I were speechless.

Obviously the alcohol was having an effect on all three of us and Jane was taking the teasing much farther than she ever had before.

Scott and I were practically eating out of her hands now. We were both leaning forward, getting as close to her as possible. As I was stroking the inside of her right thigh, I noticed he was doing the same on her left thigh, and his hand was higher than mine! I should have been angry but obviously I was too turned on to be anything but aroused and ready to fuck my wife!

As I nuzzled her neck, I raised my head and gave her a long, wet, tongue-filled sexy kiss. To my surprise, as soon as a finished kissing her, she turned to Scott and gave him the exact same kiss, except that this time it was punctuated by a soft, sexy noise -- almost a gasp -- that came from deep in Jane's body. Suddenly, I could even SMELL the sex.

We ordered three shots of Irish whiskey and downed them together. Then, I excused myself for a quick drip to the men's room.

When I came back, the bar stools were empty. I looked around and spotted them on a sofa in a darker corner of the bar. They were all over each other...hands roaming, bodies close, and kissing very, very passionately.

Obviously, I had a decision to make. I had started something, and I wasn't sure where it was going to end.

To be continued...

Pepe
Pepe
18 Followers