The Start Ch. 02

Story Info
Cole and the host of the party get it on.
3.4k words
3.91
24.7k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kodos9000
kodos9000
16 Followers

This is chapter two of "The Start" and the continued saga of Cole Bryant. The characters in this story are completely fictitious. Any similarities to any real people are coincidence. Also if you are going to give feedback please make it constructive so I may improve my stories. Thanks and I hope you enjoy it.

Kodos.

*

Megan and I arrived at the party. It was only moments ago that we had a fight ending in my ass fingering her and getting blown. We walked in the door and Megan immediately walked away from me with a very pissed off look on her face.

"Trouble in paradise Cole?" Michelle said behind me.

Michelle Conrad was not only the host of the party but also a good friend of mine, had been for many years. She was a great looking girl 5'3"with full lips and big eyes, cock sucking eyes I called them. A nice curvy body, Michelle was in no way fat but curvy. She had dark brown hair which she always dyed; tonight it happened to be a bright red. Michelle was wearing a tight pair of low rider jeans and a dark blouse. Her hair was in pig tails high on her head, the whole look was working for her.

It was no secret that Michelle and Megan hated each other Michelle felt Megan was a spoiled bitch. While Megan thought Michelle was a skank who should keep to her own business. It's never easy when your girlfriend hates your other friends.

Michelle lived in a big farm house about ten miles out of town her parents were very wealthy and had spared no expense on their home. Michelle had three younger brothers but they were on vacation with her parents at Disney World. Michelle not wanting to see anything Disney had opted out of the trip. Her parents trusted her so they left her without a chaperone. So of course she throws a big party.

"No we just had a fight on the way here so she's not talking to me. But it will blow over soon enough! But never mind that. How are you doing?" I asked kissing her on the cheek.

Michelle threw her arm around my neck and said. "Great, I'm drunk, high and ready to party hard all night! Here let me get you a beer." She said guiding me to the kegs out back. There were only about forty people there but Michelle had enough booze for at least a hundred. By the look of all the kegs she had.

"Where's Tyson?" Tyson was her boyfriend and also a friend of mine. She shrugged her shoulders up. "Out with the rents I guess! Said he would be here around midnight!" That was still two hours away and by the way Michelle looked I really didn't think she would last that long.

"Maybe you should slow down or you'll crash before he gets here?" I said as we got to the patio.

"Fuck Cole I can go all night long don't you know that? Of course you don't we have yet to fuck don't we!" she answered. I loved woman that were not afraid to use foul lingual. The way Michelle talked dirty was a real turn on.

"Ok, ok Michelle I hear you!" I agreed putting up my hands as if in defense.

When we got to the kegs I saw Megan with a few of her friends by the pool passing around what looked like a joint. She saw me looking at her and gave me the finger. I smiled and raised the beer I had just been handed in a toast motion and continued to talk to Michelle.

Michelle sighed. "Honestly I don't get what you see in her Cole she doesn't put out, she treats you like dirt and she never supports you!" Michelle was referring to a habit Megan had where she'll take her friends side over mine in arguments. Arguments that I often get into with them.

"It's not that bad, she treats me good and I like being around her!" I explained. But lately I wasn't sure if I believed it any more. We had been fighting more than talking and aside from tonight we never tried anything new. Michelle gave me a "save me the bullshit" look and put her hand tenderly on my cheek.

"Come with me I want to show you something!" Michelle took me by the hand and led me in to the house. We went up to her bedroom, her window over looked the patio/pool. I was pretty sure Megan or her friends saw me up there. Michelle had painted her room bright pink with white accents. She closed the door behind us, making sure to lock it. She turned to me and with a dirty look in her eye she started to unbutton her top. "Cole I can't stand seeing you with her. She's not right for you; you need a woman who knows how to please a man." Michelle seductively licked her top crimson lip.

"I do?" I instantly had a rock hard cock and she could see it right away. I watched her undo her blouse, button by button, then she unclasped her bra, freeing her big D cup tits. Michelle had pale areolas and small hard cherry nipples which pointed straight ahead.

I walked up to her placing my hands on her breasts I squeezed them together and took turns licking and sucking each nipple. Then we kissed, our tongues fought for dominance in each other's mouths. I could taste rye and tobacco on her hot breath. I massaged her breast hard and reached around taking hold full of her ass squeezing it while we continued to make out.

Although we were good friends and talked about everything, Michelle and I had never done anything sexual, we had come close but something always stopped us. But not tonight, tonight I was going all the way. Tonight I was going to cheat on my girl and betray a friend in one fell swoop. My gut was screaming 'Stop this Cole you are making a huge mistake.' But when sex is involved you don't think straight.

"Cole I am going to do things to you that you've only dreamed about!" Michelle whispered into my ear while she undid my shorts letting them fall to the floor. She stepped back from me and took me in, and then got on her knees. "Now bring me that big gorgeous cock of yours!" I walked forward; she took my meat into her hands and spit on the tip while slowly stroking the shaft. Then she engulfed my entire cock, I became dizzy for a moment. She sucked my cock all the way to the balls then back to the head looking down at her expertise was a thing of beauty. Michelle looked up at me with her big brown eyes, her mouth full of my cock. I started to move my hips with her motion until it was like I was fucking her face.

Every now and then she would slap my prick on her tongue or slap it against one of her tits. It was so hot to see. "You like getting your cock sucked by someone who knows what they're doing don't you Cole, by someone who likes loves cock. Watching as I lick the head or run my tongue along the shaft. Maybe you want me to lick your tight balls a little." I nodded with excitement. "That tease Megan never does this does she? I'll bet she makes you turn out the lights when you fuck, and keeps the covers on all the time. Not me I like to see it all and I want the man to be watching what I do with his cock!" she said swirling her tongue around the head like an ice-cream cone.

All of that was true we never had the lights on or the covers off. Just thinking about the stale sex I was having got my anger up. I grabbed my cock at the base and the back of Michelle's head and began to slap it on her face.

"You're so dirty. My dirty little Michelle is this how you suck Tyson's cock you take his meat all the way down your filthy whore throat?" I was becoming sexually enraged I wanted to fuck her into submission, wanted to take all my sexual frustrations out on her. I never realized how pent up I really was, I thought that masturbating would take care of the problem but boy was I wrong.

"Yes I suck his cock like this I deep throat it until he's ready to explode." "Now fuck my mouth!" I grabbed her by her pig tails and started to ram my cock in and out of Michelle's mouth and she took it all without hesitation, without any reflex. Now I'm no John Holms but I like to think I'm pretty well hung, but alas I was no match for Michelle's able cock sucking skill.

Soon Michelle's saliva was dripping off my balls on to the floor. She pulled away and got up off her knees not bothering to wipe her chin. Me and Michelle looked at each other. We were no longer Michelle and Cole friends. We were now Michelle and Cole lovers and we were going to satisfy our carnal desires.

Michelle slapped me across the face, and then she jumped into my arms throwing her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. forcing me back towards the bed. All the while our mouths were locked together, our tongues battling each other. I landed with my back on the bed with Michelle still hanging on to me. It was like we were old lovers reunited after years apart. She pulled up and brought her tits to my face and fed me her nipples which I sucked and bit Michelle threw her head back in ecstasy as I sucked her nipples. I was in heaven and at that time I could have cared less who knew about it.

But I should have cared; I should have thought this through and followed my gut, not my cock. But here I was and my cock was doing all the leading.

Michelle rolled off me and peeled off her pants. "I want you to eat my pussy while suck your cock some more!" She said, than climbed back on to me this time in the sixty nine position. Her knees were by my shoulders. Michelle's pussy was so wet that it showed through the white cotton thong. I felt her mouth descend on to my prick. Her tongue licking the head while her lips locked around the shaft and she began to suck.

I reached around her waist and pulled her thong to one side of her beautiful ass. I noticed that Michelle was clean shaven this was a first for me. Then again tonight there would be many firsts. I caressed each cheek from her lower back to her legs. Michelle's pussy was right over my mouth now and was inching ever closer. I could tell she was eager to be eaten.

I put my lips to the wet folds of her pussy and began to kiss. She tasted so good. Michelle cooed as I used the tip of my tongue to lightly trace circles around her moist pussy. I started to work my tongue into her wet box. Michelle was now bobbing her head from the base of my cock back to the head. I could hear the loud slurping noise she was making as it got wetter and wetter.

"God Michelle that feels so god damn good!" I said bucking my hips up.

"I'm glad you like it. Now back to my pussy please!" Michelle said and gave her ass a little wiggle. I returned my mouth to her pussy wasting no more time. I drove my tongue deep into her box, making large circles. Michelle's juices flowed into my mouth. Every so often I would withdraw from her pussy and concentrate on her hard clit. Michelle would shudder as my tongue moved swiftly over the hard little nub.

We sixty nined for about ten minutes before Michelle sat up putting her hands on my thighs. Now Michelle's wet slit was right on my mouth. I now had a great view of her asshole. Michelle began to rotate her hips slowly. She seemed to keep pace with the music coming from outside. I kept my tongue rigid and let her motion do all the work.

Watching her ass move was almost too much to take. I wanted to explore her ass with my hands, fingers, tongue and cock. Looking at her puckered bung hole I was mesmerized by the view. I could have stayed in that position all night.

After Michelle rode my face for what seemed like an hour she said. "Cole I want you inside me! I want you to fuck me hard, real hard! Now let me taste my pussy on tongue!" I stuck my tongue out playfully; Michelle took it into her mouth and sucked on it for a moment.

Kneeling beside me as we kissed, I reached around and began caressing her anus and pussy at the same time. Drawing circles around her ass with slight pressure. "Cole did you want to play with my ass?" Michelle asked between kisses.

"God yes! Your ass is amazing!" I sat up and got Michelle on to her back, and then I kneeled between her legs. Stripping off her thong I had to stop to admire Michelle's body, Michelle had three stars tattooed on each side of her stomach leading up to her ribs and her navel was pierced god what a beauty. She smiled at me. "Have at it, my ass is yours to do with as you please!" I smiled back and then put my attention back on her ass. Her knees were pulled up to her chest giving me a great view of both her pussy and her ass. I started jerking off as I ogled her beautiful behind.

I licked my index finger and pushed it into her ass. In and out I slowly pushed my finger.

"Yes Cole finger fuck my ass! It feels so good." Michelle said as I quickened my pace.

"Does Tyson like to finger your ass?" I asked. Thinking back, I don't know why. But it has always been a real turn on, for me to hear what other guys have done to my lovers.

Michelle gave a grin, and then began to rub her clit. "Yes Tyson loves my ass I let him do what he wants with it!" Michelle bit her lower lip as I inserted a second finger into her ass. Quickening the pace in which I was finger her.

I leaned down and began licking her pussy as she played with her clit. All the while I still stroked my-self off. Michelle was now making a lot of noise and really getting into it.

"I need a better look at that ass!" I said pulling my fingers out of her ass. "let's do doggy?" I asked thinking she would go right for it, forgetting just how experienced Michelle was.

I knew Michelle was no virgin, we had talked about the partners we had, had in our young lives I myself had fucked four women. Not a lot but for eighteen not that bad. Michelle though she had fucked fifteen that she had told me about. Unlike some people it was a turn on for me to be with women who knew what they were doing. This was just another reason me and Megan didn't fit. I was her first and as far as I knew only lover. But Michelle, Being with all those partners she had learned a plethora of positions and tricks.

My jaw dropped when Michelle just flipped over backwards so her knees were by her head and her ass was high in the air, her hands on her back for support. "This should do it for ya." Michelle said with smile. "They call it the pie in the sky! Now get your ass on this bed and please me!" I did as was told, Climbed back on the bed. Looking down on her glorious hole. It was as perfect an ass as I could imagine. I spread her cheeks some more to get a slight gape started then I inserted the tip of my tongue. I could feel Michelle flexing her anus around my tongue. As I thrust my tongue in and out Michelle's whole body shook.

"Oh yes Cole that's it eat that ass. Eat it good!" which I of course did. I lapped at her ass until she couldn't take any more. It was amazing watching her butt tighten back up once I withdrew my tongue. Now Michelle got on all fours, reached into her bed side drawer. Where I saw a ton of condoms lubes and what looked like a catalog worth of toys. She handed me a condom and I slipped it over my erect member.

I slid my cock into her waiting pussy with ease. It was so hot and really tight. Michelle's back was covered with tattoos; she had a cherub on each shoulder blade and a tattoo of Icarus falling from the sky in the middle of her back. Finishing off with a very detailed flame and flower design, on her lower back. The tattoos were just the icing on the cake. It was her ass that was to be admired and adored.

Soon I was pounding Michelle from behind and she was loving every minute of it. Every now and then I give her a slap on the ass. Michelle had her back arched and was demanding me to fuck her harder and harder. "Does Tyson fuck you this hard?" I asked, giving her ass a slap when she didn't answer. "Does he? Answer me Michelle!" I said raising my voice and spanking her ass two more times.

"No you fuck me the hardest!" Michelle said through gritted teeth. I wasn't going to last much longer that I knew. After a few more powerful thrusts I pulled out and ripped the rubber off my cock. Then I sprayed my load all over Michelle's ass and back. I had never cum that hard before in my life. Then again I've never had sex like that before. Michelle reached back and took some of my cum on a finger then licked it off. "Not bad Cole! Now I think we should rejoin the party!"

It was after midnight when we got back to the patio. I had no idea we had been in there that long. Megan caught sight of me and stormed up to me. "You have fun asshole? Over two fucking hours I've waited for you and that slut to come back." I tried to defend myself but she just cut me off. "Shut you're fucking mouth and listen; I am not interested in what you have to say right now. If you still want a chance for us to be a couple you'll shut the fuck up and listen." Megan screamed at me. Tears were running down her cheeks but she was not crying. "I let you do things to me tonight that I never thought I would ever let someone do to me! And you acknowledge it by fucking Michelle! You son of a bitch." Megan reeked of booze and pot. Megan's friends along with a bunch of people I didn't know were all giving me the stink eye and shaking their heads in disapproval at my actions. Not that I could blame them.

Michelle was off to the side smoking a cigarette with some of her friends giggling all the while I was being called out by one pissed off female. Should have listened to your gut I thought. I should have known Michelle wouldn't defend me in this situation.

"Now take me the fuck home you prick!" Megan demanded. Walking out Michelle stopped me and whispered in my ear.

"Sorry big guy but you can always have me!" I barely caught what she said when Megan gave my arm a tug and screamed "NOW COLE!" During the drive home I was called every name in the book never being allowed one word in edge wise. But I knew I deserved it. I took it without argument.

Next chapter Megan and Tyson get there revenge.

kodos9000
kodos9000
16 Followers