The Start of My Submission

Story Info
Wife takes some control.
976 words
3.99
22.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night we're in bed watching tv. You roll over to cuddle with me and start lightly caressing my chest. You slowly work your way down but avoid my cock and balls and go to work on my inner thighs. I'm quite obviously becoming very aroused.

You look up at me and say "You've always wanted me to control you right?" I respond with a "Yes". "Alright, let's start out simple. No cumming without my permission" you say. "Alright." With that you move your caressing to my balls and start getting me really worked up. You then start stroking me. Taking it very slow and easy. After just a couple minutes, I already feel it building in my balls. I ask for permission to cum. You tell me not yet and begin stroking faster. That brings me ever closer so again I ask to cum. You don't even respond. Instead, you just increase your pace again. I'm getting so close. I'm begging you to let me cum. You still don't respond and keep increasing your pace. Finally, I can't hold back any longer and erupt all over my stomach and chest.

You tell me, "Such a naughty boy. You came without permission. That requires a punishment." I argue "I asked for permission to cum. You wouldn't give it. I couldn't hold back any longer. "No excuses" you say. "Now for your punishment. Open up." You start scooping my cum up on your fingers. "What, no." I reply. You tell me, "Do it. Or I'll make sure you don't cum for a month." I open my mouth and you proceed to scoop up all of my cum and feed it to me. "Now, suck my fingers clean. I don't want them all sticky." So I do.

"Alright, you didn't do so well that time. Let's try again. Knees up and spread them." I do as I'm told and you go down between my legs. You begin licking and sucking on my balls. Occasionally you'll run your tongue up the length of my shaft. Once I'm hard again, you go up my shaft and run your tongue around the bulb of my head. Then you swallow it all. You come off of my cock and remind me no cumming without my permission, and go right back to work. After a few minutes I start feeling the urge again, so I ask for permission to cum. Again, no response from you and increase your pace. Soon, I'm begging you for permission to cum again. You keep increasing the pace until you feel me ready to blow. You stop at my head and stroke me until you're sure that you have it all. I'm kind of shocked as you've barely ever given me a blow job before let alone cum in your mouth. You get off me and come up to give me a kiss. As we're kissing, you let it all go in my mouth. After making sure I swallowed it. You tell me "You're really not very good at this are you." I reply "I'm trying Ma'am. But I can only hold off so long." You say "It's really unacceptable. But, we'll take a small break and try one more time." With that, you lie down, cuddle up to me, and start lightly caressing me again.

After a while, I start to get hard again. As I am, you climb onto me in a 69 position and tell me to start eating you. You move your caressing down to my thighs, cock, and balls. Within a few minutes, I'm good and hard again, and your breathing is starting to increase as I'm working you with my tongue. You turn around and slowly sink yourself down on my cock. You get all the way to the base and sit there for a minute. You then start riding me. I start working back with you and you put your hand on my chest and tell me to stop. I stop and you increase your pace and start rotating your hips. You speed up some more and start breathing fast and heavy. Pretty quick I feel you have a small orgasm. Your muscles squeezing me tight, but you keep riding. After a bit, you're increasing your pace again. Using your muscles to squeeze and release me. Soon, I can feel my own orgasm starting to build again. I ask for permission to cum. In between breaths, you tell me NO. You increase the pace again. Within minutes, I'm begging and pleading with you to be allowed to cum. You're still telling me no. Then your orgasm hits you hard and that sends me over the edge, cumming deep inside you. With that you collapse on top of me.

After a few minutes, you slide off of me and climb up onto my face. As you're doing so, you say "You still came without permission. Now clean me up and out." I start by licking along your inner thighs. Then I move to your outer lips and finally I run my tongue straight up your slit. I then dig my tongue in deep and moving it all around. I'm trying to get everything out of you. Your breathing is getting really fast and heavy, so I move up and start working on your clit. I suck it into my mouth and nibble on it. That sends you over the edge. As you start to cum, I bring my mouth back down over you to catch all of your cum and any of mine remaining as it comes out. You collapse on me again.

Some time goes by and you say "I don't know if I can do this. You don't listen very well at all. I'll have to think about it and get back to you. For now, I'm going to sleep."