The Start of Our Lives Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and said, "if that's okay with you."

"Nothing would make me happier," I said with all honesty.

She moved us over to my bed and I pushed me down and climbed over me as we made out again. I was nervous about the next day, but knew that what she had said made sense. I knew that she would take care of me and I felt so safe in her arms.

The next day she picked me up outside my apartment, but she was on a motorcycle. I didn't know she owned one, and had never ridden on one before. She told me climb on as she handed me a helmet. I put the helmet on and got on the back and wrapped my arms around her to hold on. I really liked that. I loved how close we were, and once again felt safe; like she would protect me from falling.

However, I enjoyed the ride in a different fashion as well. All the bumping up and down and moving around was really getting to me in sexual way. Plus the close contact caused me to rub around her gorgeous butt as we rode. All of these things resulted in me sporting a small erection in my jeans. I was pretty sure Jasmine could feel it pressing into her, but made no mention of it. When we arrived at the store, I held the helmet in front of my waist until she opened the door and then asked to use her restroom. Once inside I willed myself to go limp again before coming out. This seemed to be a mistake to me now, because new lingerie always has the same effect on me, and I would be putting on a modeling show for Jasmine in nothing but lingerie. My "small status" would be in view, and I was worried that she would laugh at me and leave me. But I was here and had promised her I would, so I hoped for the best and went out into the store.

Jasmine had already been rummaging around the store and picking out things she wanted me to try on. She told me that I could pick out other things to try on, but that she wanted me to trust her and try on every thing she picked. I of course acquiesced to her demands and took her first batch of panties and headed into the dressing room. My hands were shaking as I took of my all my clothes and stepped into the first pair of panties. They were a pair of white bikini bikinis that had a lot of lace around the leg openings and waist. They were not the sexiest panties, but they were beautiful. When I put them on the made me feel very virginal (which I was) and my penis became hard.

I tried to will it down but it was not cooperating. Jasmine was asking me if I needed any help, but I told her no and walked out into the main part of the dressing room. I kept my hands over my groin and prayed that Jasmine wouldn't ask me to remove them. Jasmine gasped when I came out and told me that I looked beautiful. I usually hated being called beautiful because it wasn't very manly, but loved it when Jasmine called me that.

She asked me to turn around and walked up behind me and grabbed my butt through the briefs. I let out a gasp and then a groan as she kneaded my buns.

"I hope this is okay. I just couldn't behave myself any longer. I've wanted to do this since I saw your panties at the coffee shop."

I could only shake my head yes and grind my butt back into her hands.

"I'm glad you like it as much as I do," she giggled. "I just love your tight, cute little butt. I picked these panties first because I knew that they would frame it so beautifully. Turn around so I can see the front."

I cringed but turned around as she had instructed, while she took a few steps back to look at me.

"Get your hands out of the way silly."

I pleaded to her with my eyes to let me leave them.

"It's okay, I promise. Think of me as just a professional lingerie seller, which I am, and this is how I would conduct any fitting. I need to see the whole package."

The innuendo only made me harder as I slowly moved my hands to the side. Jasmine looked over the front and then circled around me again before coming back to in front of me and telling me that they were perfect. She then said that she knew all of the briefs would fit the same, since she made and sold them, but that we would need to try on a pair of each style to be sure of all of the sizes in those. I didn't think this was necessary since the size in one should be the size in all, but didn't offer my opinion and just went back into the dressing room to try on a different style.

I tried on every style on panties that they carried in the store with Jasmine making notes on a small pad of paper about each style and how they fit me and how she liked them on me. I knew my bulge in the front while small, could not go unnoticed by her, but she never brought up the subject directly. The last thing she had me try on was a thong, which was the most embarrassing of all since my ass cheeks were on total display for her. This time when she groped my ass it was skin to skin which had me reeling!! She commented that she liked how smooth my ass was, although I did have some light blonde peach fuzz on it.

When we were done, I went back into the dressing room to put back on my original clothes but Jasmine told me to put on the first pair of panties I tried on to wear home. As I changed Jasmine consulted her notes and then picked out a multitude of panties for me. When I came to the front of the store she had them all in a bag, but wouldn't allow me to pay for anything.

"This is my treat to the new love in my life," she said.

I looked up at her and whispered, "I do love you Jasmine."

"I know baby, and me you. I'm so thankful to have finally find someone who makes me so happy."

She leant down and we made out for a short while until we walked out to her motorcycle. She put the bag full of lingerie in a stow-away compartment and we both loaded up to head back to my apartment. Once again the ride and the closeness to Jasmine had me raging hard again.

When we arrived at my apartment I held the bag over my groin to hide my bulge. I opened the door and excused myself once more to the bathroom to will myself back down to softness again. We decided to order a pizza and watch a movie. The pizza was delicious and the movie was a romantic comedy that was very sweet. We had drank wine with the pizza and movie, and we were both very flirty once the movie was over.

We were making out when Jasmine said, "I'm ready to go to the next level baby. I want to see what I've been staring at all day and feeling pressed up against my butt on the motorcycle."

I was visibly shaking when she said this because I didn't want to show her. I was afraid she would laugh or even worse, leave me. "I have something to tell you then." I took a deep breath. "I have a small penis."

I don't know how I got it out by I did. I said it and closed my eyes and cringed up my face waiting for the laughter I knew would be coming.

"I know baby. I told you I've been staring at it all day and feeling it pressed against me. I'm glad you do because I have a confession of my own. I am a virgin too. I'm more experienced in kissing and stuff, but I've never touched anyone or let anyone touch me below my clothes. I plan on staying a virgin until I'm married. I'm glad you are a little small, because that will fit me perfectly."

I could tell that what she said was true and felt even closer to her. For the first time I initiated a kiss between us. I loved this woman so much. "Are you sure. I love you so much, but I don't want you to be disappointed. I don't know if I can satisfy you," I said will honesty.

"I don't care if your penis in only 1 inch. I love you and that includes all of you. I love that your penis is small because I am very tight and I was afraid that if you were big you would hurt me too much. Now I wanna see you. We won't go all the way, but I want to relieve that pressure that I know has been building up in you all day. I wanna see those panties I picked out for you again. They are precious."

With that Jasmine stood up and got down on her knees in front of me. I was trembling as she unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped my zipper. She then had me stand up so she could get my pants all the way off. Once they were off, she grabbed my buns again and massaged them. Then she leaned forward and rested her cheek on my once again very hard penis. I was holding my breath because I was so nervous. She picked her head up and kissed the head of my cock through the panties.

"It feels just right to me baby. Now let me slide these beautiful panties down so I can see it in the flesh."

With that she eased down my panties and I was as naked as the day I was born. I felt so submissive standing in front of this gorgeous woman completely naked with my small hard on standing in front of me, as she was fully clothed. She then had me sit down on the couch and she leaned forward to get a closer "inspection" of me.

Jasmine ran her fingers up and down my shaft and swirled them around my head. I was already about to explode. Jasmine could tell and eased off on her grip. She then lifted my balls and ran her fingers around them as well.

"Everything looks just perfect to me baby," she told me with a smile. "But eventually this hair is gonna have to go," she chuckled.

I wasn't real hairy but had some light fuzz on my balls and around my shaft. I trimmed, but Jasmine made it seem that she wanted it totally nude. I would have run to the bathroom and shave right then if she had asked me too, but Jasmine then leant down and ran her tongue over my balls. They swelled even more if that was possible, and were the biggest I had ever seen. She then ran her tongue from my balls up the underside of my cock and around my head. I was about to black out from ecstasy when she engulfed my head in her mouth. She was only bobbing for about 30 seconds when I knew I couldn't hold out any longer.

"Baby I'm about to come," I said with excitement and urgency in my voice.

"Uh huh," Jasmine mumbled from around my dick. That was all I needed to hear as I let loose and had the greatest orgasm of my life. It seemed like it lasted forever as I pumped load after load into Jasmine's mouth. When it was over I looked down to see Jasmine staring up at me, and then she gulped and swallowed it all down. She then licked my head to make sure she got everything I had to offer.

"That was delicious baby. Your cum tastes so sweet. I could definitely get use to that taste."

I just stared at her in disbelief.

"You were amazing baby! I can't thank you enough! Wow!!," was all I could say.

"You're more than welcome baby it was my pleasure. I hope you are up for another round soon. I just love you dick."

All I could do was nod in agreement as Jasmine stood up and took of her top and bra.

"I won't let you see me below, but I would love for you to play with what's up top."

I just stared at her breasts. They were heavenly. Perfect! I guessed probably a 'b' cup, but they were the size that I always found amazing on a girl. I don't like big breasts because they intimidate me even more, plus they sag. But Jasmine's were stunning.

Jasmine sat down on the couch and motioned for me to straddle her lap. I quickly straddled her lap and she moved my hands to her breasts. I gently massaged them and was in awe as these were the first breasts I had ever touched. I squeezed the nipples which elicited a moan from Jasmine and I learned that her nipples were very sensitive. Becoming bolder, I leaned forward and gently licked the tip just once. Jasmine squealed a little which only encourage me more. I licked both her nipples and quickly went to sucking on her perfect orbs. Jasmine became louder and louder until she crescendoed into what I assumed was an orgasm. I was proud of myself for bringing her such satisfaction.

Jasmine pulled my head away from her breasts and said, "that was the first time any one has ever touch my breasts like that. You brought me pleasure that I have never experienced before. I love you so much!"

She then dove into my mouth and I sucked her tongue like I had been sucking on her nipples. The kiss lasted awhile until Jasmine pulled away.

"I can feel that you are ready to go again," she chuckled as she ran her hand over my cock. Jasmine repeated the act all over again and it was just as wonderful as the first time. I lasted longer this time, which we both enjoyed. After I had come Jasmine said, "Your penis may be a little small, but you sure do come a lot baby. And I'm so glad you do because that cream is delicious." With that Jasmine leaned up and gave me a kiss. I didn't think anything about it until I could taste my cum on her tongue and in her mouth. I had to agree with her; I tasted delicious.

As she pulled away she realized what had happened. "I'm sorry baby I didn't even think about it. I didn't mean to do that to you. I'm so sorry."

Jasmine was near tears when I grabbed her by the chin and kissed her full on again, licking the insides of her mouth all over. "You were right baby, I taste delicious. Thank you for sharing with me."

She flashed me a 1000-WATT smile and kissed me again. I slipped back on my panties (because 1. I felt weird being naked with her not, and 2. I loved the way they felt against my skin) and we made out for over an hour. Jasmine had to be at the store early the next morning to see the employees she hadn't seen on Saturday and go over the improvements to the store. I hated to see her go but understood. I dreamt about her all night and of the life that I hoped we would share together.

The next couple of months flew by as we became closer and closer. Jasmine insisted on staying virginal and so would never take off her skirt or pants, but we continued with me being completely nude and her topless when we played. One time when Jasmine was licking my cock up and down, she was playing with my balls with her hands when she slipped one down and over my asshole. This shocked me and I shot up in my seat a little. At first I thought it was an accident, but then it happened again.

"What are you doing down there baby?"

"I'm just playing with your cute rosebud baby. I hear some men really get off on having their ass played with. Will you please let me try?"

She knew I wouldn't say know. "Okay baby. But please be gentle. I've never done anything back there before."

"I will baby. You know that I only want what's best for you. I know you're gonna love it."

I wasn't as sure as her but decided to just sit back and go with the flow. As Jasmine continued to tease and lick all over my cock, she circled the outside of my bud with her finger. She then took her mouth off my cock and smiled as she slobbered over her right index finer. I knew where that finger was going and tensed up.

"Just relax baby. If you tense up it will hurt. Don't you trust me?" Through clenched eyes I shook my head yes. "Then just relax baby. You will enjoy it I promise."

Jasmine then started drawing small circles on my tummy which helped calm me down and loosen me up. She then started drawing similar small circles back around my bud while she started licking my cock again to take my mind off of what she was doing down there. I took in deep breaths and unclenched as I felt her finger start to ease into my bud. It felt like nothing I had ever felt before. It didn't hurt, but it didn't feel necessarily good either. Just different.

Soon Jasmine worked more and more of her finger up until it was completely in me. She then twisted it back and forth. This caused a gasp from me because it was a new sensation. This did feel pretty good, not great but good. Then she started stroking her finger in and out of my body. Without thinking I let out a groan, that let her know that I was loving what she was doing!! Jasmine then reached up on the inside of my bud and tapped something that caused me to go into sensory overload. She had taken her mouth off my dick right before she did this so she could see what happened. The first shot of cum erupted from my dick and shot up and landed on my chin and chest. The next spurts landed on my chest and tummy.

"Wow, baby! I've never seen you shoot so high!"

I couldn't even think. What had just happened? Why did I like it so much?

"Wha'd you do baby?"

"I tickled your prostate. I would ask if you like it, but judging from the amount and the distance you came I think you did," Jasmine said with a smile across her face.

I wasn't so happy. Was that supposed to happen? Did this make me gay? I didn't know what to think.

Jasmine immediately saw the worry and concern on my face. "That was supposed to happen baby. That's why I backed off the sweet cock of yours. I wanted to see you erupt, and you didn't let me down. Every body has a prostate, and when touched right, it feels amazing."

I appreciated her words, but was still not 100% sure about how I felt.

"If you didn't like it baby we don't have to do it again. I just thought it was something that we could both enjoy."

I could tell that she really wanted me to like it, and I could tell that my body really did. I looked down into her eyes and barely whispered, "I'm just afraid I liked it too much. I don't want you to think less of me for liking something up there so much."

Jasmine came closer to me and licked the cum from my chin and then kissed me deeply for about 20 seconds. "I introduced this baby because I though we would BOTH like it. I loved feeling you inside and I loved even more how your body responded to my touch. There is nothing to be ashamed about. We both enjoyed that. I would never think less of you for enjoying something that we share together."

"It's just that first the panties, and now this. I just don't feel very manly. I'm afraid that I'm not man enough for you."

"You are just the man for me. Your kind and loving and smart and funny and I could go on forever. But the most important thing is that your honest with me and you love me as much as I love you." With that Jasmine kissed me again and reassured all of my doubts.

We cleaned up and Jasmine left for the evening. The finger back there became a regular thing in the times when we wanted to play. One finger became two, and two led to three over the next few months. I don't know why, but I loved the full feeling I felt with her inside me. It made us feel like one.

I started to feel almost like a deadbeat, because Jasmine owned several very profitable stores, and I was a lowly barista/waiter. Jasmine had told me that it was a waste for me not to use my degree. I told her about how my last semester ended, and how that resulted in me having a difficult time finding an accountant position in a city where I didn't know anyone. She managed to get me an accounting job at a local clothing store that catered to women. I soon found some ways for the company to save some money and my manager was very pleased with me. I told Jasmine and she likewise was pleased.

It had been almost 8 months since we had first met and Jasmine had asked me to come to her house for dinner on a Friday night. I had been to her house several times and was in awe of it. Her house was huge and she had had it professionally decorated. It wasn't ornate by any means, but was decorated in a way that made it feel very "homey"; like a loving home that one had grown up in.

I had fallen head over heels for Jasmine and had become really close to her, so I could tell something was on her mind all through dinner. As she was clearing the table, I touched her wrist and asked, "What's wrong honey? I can see something is on you mind? Is everything alright?"

Jasmine's face lightened a little and she asked me to follow her into the den.

"I can't hide anything from you baby. I want to have a serious discussion with you."

Immediately I expected the worst: she was ending it. Of course she was. How could this beautiful, smart, amazing woman love a man like me. I was stupid for thinking this would last.