The Start of Something Amazing

Story Info
A BBW spends a night to remember with her hot boyfriend.
1.5k words
4.32
15.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaywida
Kaywida
1 Followers

Some people might find it a bit cliché to be standing on the outdoor observation deck at the Empire State Building in the arms of your lover on Valentine's Day, but for hopeless romantics like Marcus and I, nothing could be more perfect. It was only 20 degrees out, but I was warm and cozy in Marcus' arms. We had only been dating for two months, but I was so filled with love and desire for this man that just being near him set my heart fluttering and my body heat rising. I knew that I was with the man I was meant to spend my life with, and as I stood there in his arms, I thought about how we ended up here.

I met Marcus a couple of weeks before Christmas at a Holiday Fair, where we were both had volunteered to help out. I immediately liked Marcus as soon as we started working together. He had a quick wit, and a warm personality. He had a smile that could brighten any room, and an infectious laugh. After four hours of selling raffle tickets, Marcus asked me to join him for dinner, and we wound up staying at the pub chatting until it closed at 2:00 in the morning.

As Marcus walked me to my car, he asked if he could see me again, and requested my phone number. Numbers exchanged, Marcus took me in his arms and gave me a soft tender kiss on the lips. It was just a short closed mouth kiss, but it sent waves of excitement through my body. I knew at that moment that I wanted to spend more time with Marcus, and see where it went. We had spent each night for the past two months getting to know each other, and building a relationship. Each day, we grew closer and closer, but we had yet to consummate our relationship.

And now, two months later, I as I stood in his arms watching a light snowfall blanket New York City, I couldn't imagine being anywhere else This was really turning out to be a perfect day. Marcus took me to a matinee of "Rent", and then for an early dinner at Le Cirque. As I stood there in his arms, my body ached for him. I longed for his skin against mine. I longed to feel him deep inside of me.

My thoughts and desires were interrupted by the feel of Marcus' lips on the nape of my neck, and my earlobe. He asked, "What are you thinking about, love?"

I looked deep into his hazel eyes, and said, "I'm thinking about how much I want you." I put my mouth on his, and parted his lips with my tongue. My tongue swirled around his tongue, moving deeper into his mouth. The warm wetness of his mouth fueled my desire for him--it was like each breath I took had to be placed into my body from him before I could exhale.

When our lips broke away from each other, Marcus breathlessly whispered, "Let's go back to the hotel."

We kissed deeply as we rode down the elevator to the lobby, and then headed outside to catch a cab. When the cab pulled into the breezeway at the Marriott Marquis, Marcus quickly paid the fare. We took the elevator up to our floor and entered our room. As soon as the door was shut, we kissed each other fiercely. Our hands were exploring every inch of each others clothed body.

I pulled away from Marcus and said, "Make love to me."

Marcus unzipped my dress and pulled it off of my body, letting it fall to the ground. I stood in front of him, in a black lace bra and matching panties, thigh high nylons, and heels. I am a BBW, and have always been self-conscious about being naked in front of men, but the smile on Marcus' face quickly pushed those feelings aside. He ran his hands down my sides, tracing the supple lines of my curves. His buried his face in my 44D breasts and kissed them through my bra. Kissing my neck, he whispered, "You're beautiful."

Marcus reached behind and unfastened my bra strap. My breasts bounced gently as they were released from my bra, and Marcus cupped them with his hands. Slowly, Marcus ran his tongue around every inch of my right breast while he massaged my left breast with his hand. His tongue lapped harder around my right nipple, and he nibbled it, while pinching my left nipple, making them both rock hard.

Marcus slowly kissed, and licked my stomach. He probed my navel with his tongue, and moved down to my moist vagina. He put his fingers in the waist band of my panties, and slid them down my legs. He put his nose in my vagina and deeply sniffed in the sensuous aromas.

Marcus led me to the bed, and gently pushed me down. He spread my legs wide apart, and kissed my vagina. He licked my vagina from my anus to my clitoris with light, slow, deliberate motions. His hand pulled and teased my pubic hair and massaged my pubic mound.

I moaned softly and began to play with my breasts as Marcus licked my vagina harder and faster. He nibbled on my clitoris, and licked it fast and hard. My breathing became heaveir as Marcus' quickened the pace off his tongue on my clit. He put two fingers inside my vagina and pushed them in deeply, scraping his nails against my vaginal walls and wiggling them inside of me. I moaned louder as Marcus quickly thrust his fingers in me deeper and harder. My body began to tremble and I let out an involuntary scream as I felt the waves of orgasm fill my body.

Marcus covered my vagina with his mouth, and sucked up every drop of the sweet nectar of my cum, swallowing the sweet warm juices. He moved his mouth to mine, and kissed me deeply, and I tasted my cum on his tongue.

Marcus pulled me into a sitting position and stood before me. He started to untie his tie, but I pushed his hands away and took his tie off. I unbuttoned his shirt, and ran my hands along his toned abs. I slid his shirt off his body and kissed his chest all over.

I unbuckled his belt, and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. I gently slid his pants off, and he stepped out of them. I stroked his penis through his boxers, and was pleasantly surprised to find it was already erect. It was about eight inches long, and thick. My vagina tingled with anticipation of feeling Marcus' penis inside of me, but first, I wanted to wrap my mouth on it.

I slid Marcus' boxers off and began to stroke his penis with slow, gentle strokes. I moved my mouth to his testicles and wrapped my mouth around one. I nibbled his testicles gently and sucked them as I stoked his penis harder and faster. I licked around his hard shaft and kissed the head of his penis. I put my mouth around his penis and moved my mouth up and down, scraping my teeth against it. I sucked hard on Marcus' penis while I massaged his testicles, squeezing them hard and fast.

Marcus was breathing hard, and moaning loudly. He was trusting his penis into my mouth while I sucked harder. Marcus screamed as I felt his warm salty cum fill my mouth. I moaned as I swallowed his cum, and licked around his penis to get every lost drop.

Marcus moved his mouth to mine, and kissed me deeply, tasting the remnants of his cum in my mouth. He positioned me at the edge of the bed, and stood in front of me. He spread my legs wide open, and put his penis deep inside my vagina. I moaned softly as I felt his penis deep inside of me. Marcus was thrusting his penis is deep, slow thrusts.

I felt as if my vagina was meant to have Marcus' penis in it. His hard shaft filled my vagina, setting it on fire. His penis was so thick that it was a bit of a tight fit, but the friction of his penis against my cervix was unlike anything I've ever felt before. I moaned louder as Marcus quickened is pace, his testicles slapping against by body loudly.

Marcus leaned over and sucked on my breast as he continued to thrust his penis deep inside of me. My body began to tremble, and we both screamed as we began to orgasm at the same time. My vagina was throbbing with excitement as I experienced the most intense orgasm I've ever felt, the cum pouring out of me.

Marcus collapsed on the bed next to me, breathing hard, and held me close as we held each other basking in the glorious moment of our first sexual encounter. I rested my head on his chest and said, "I love you, darling" as I kissed his chest.

Marcus squeeze me tightly, kissed my forehead, and said, "I love you, too, my love."

As I dozed off to sleep, I was happy and content in his arms, knowing that I would spend many more nights falling asleep in his arms.

Kaywida
Kaywida
1 Followers