The Start Of Something Good

Story Info
He visits you and gets more than he expected.
2.3k words
4.3
15.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The start of something good.

I see you as you walk off the plane and I feel a wet, pulsating feeling between legs, the thought of all the fun we are going to have this long weekend.

You see me from a far as you step off the plane and immediately you feel arise in your pants as you try to control it being in public you are having a hard time knowing of all the things we have discussed we are going to do sexually that weekend.

We embrace as I feel your hard cock against me I ask you are you happy to see me slave and of course you answer yes my mistress you know I am happy to see you and we kiss there in the terminal a long passionate kiss for all to see.

I take you to my van and we load everything up and of course you have brought your toolbox of toys to add to my ever-growing collection. We drive away and you immediately put your hand up my skirt as you comment on the fact I was wearing one and you feel and discover I had no panties on. Mistress you don’t like to wear a skirt but my slave this is a special occasion and I have worn the skirt for you. As you slide a finger in you realize there is something inside my pussy your cock rises and rise in your pants and you start to get very wet you ask mistress what do you have in your pussy.......dessert.

I look at you with such mischief in my eyes and undo your pants and take out your cock and tell you to take that huge drip off your cock and feed me. You do and I take your cock in my hand and stroke it as I drive.

We finally get to my place and I take your hand and lead you into my place and shut the door behind and push you up against the door and kiss you and move my way down to your cock that I have missed for months and have wanted it sop much in my mouth I take and suck it until you cum in my mouth and I cum up to you and share a kiss a passionate cum filled kiss between friends and lovers.

After the kiss you turn me around and push me up against the door and lift my skirt up, I tell you its not time for dessert but you can lick me till I cum on the dessert inside and your face and tongue. So u licks my pussy till I cum hard on the dessert inside my pussy and your face and you share a kiss with me.

We clean up and you ask what we are going to next and I said well we have both cum already but there are things we never got to do together so that’s the plan.

We decided to head out for dinner and get a bite to eat and meet some of my friends. So we head for dinner me in the skirt again and no panties and drive to the restaurant to meet up with my friends. I introduce you to my friends and we get a table. My friend Brenda is there the only one who would be open to playing with us. We are all talking and me and you are on our best behaviour cuz were with my friends but every once in awhile we will touch each other under the table. The conservative friends all have to go on their way and me and you ask Brenda to come over for a movie. She accepts the invitation. We drive home to my place and were talking and laughing and flirting a bit and she is feeling comfortable with it all. We get to my place and me and her go into the kitchen and you can hear us laughing and giggling but you are loving it.

We decide to put a movie in and we sit on the couch you in the corner, me beside you cuddling up with you and Brenda in the other corner. Its a horror movie so it starts and of course not long into it me and you are doing some very lightly petting. The movie is getting real good but scary and Brenda gets a bit scared so I offer you to her to cuddle with to so you and me move and you cuddle up with me and her as me and you continue to lightly pet each other.

I ask her isn’t he hot and sexy Brenda? She says yes. You say Brenda isn’t she hot and sexy and Brenda says she is. Me and her look at each other behind you and we both kiss you at the same time all three of our tongues touching and kissing.

We both turn to kiss you on the lips as all three of our tongues; lips meet passionately feels so good. Then Brenda and I turn and kiss each other and then back to you all three of us kissing again.

We tell you then that we had this planned for awhile for you and once I knew when you were coming down to Ontario we started to plan details to our threesome or.......

We both start to unzip your pants and pull your cock out and of course there is a huge drip off of it and I tell Brenda to take the first lick of your cock and taste you and she does and brings it to both of our mouths so we can all share. We take you to my room and undress you there. Standing there before two sexy women naked and hard so sexy. We tell you to get on the bed and lie on your back she takes one hand and ties it to the bedpost as I take the other and do the same.

The two of us now start to do a show for you we undress each other and do a strip tease for you touching each other and kissing each other and making you want us so bad. Once we undressed each other we climb on the bed and we both start to suck your cock to women sucking your cock the ultimate for you and I want to make that come true for you and I have. Brenda continues to suck on you as I leave and come back with my toy box full of toys. I ask Brenda what toy should we use first on this sexy man. She goes through my toy box and pulls out my butt plug lube it up and insert it in you as I go and suck your cock as she slides the toy in and out your forbidden place.

We play with that one for 15 mins as I suck for that much time, we then switch it up she sucks on you and I change the toy I take it out and get the one that looks like you the uncut cock dildo. As I slide it in your bum she sucks your cock hard and fast we are in sync together as I slide the toy as she sucks you.

You are close to cumming you tell me so we stop sucking on you and we leave the toy in you but we cum up to kiss you and we decide that we need some play time so I kiss her and start to move my way down to her chest and kiss and suck on her breasts while you watch and have the toy in you. She then takes me and kisses my way down and kisses my breasts and she had never had a nipple ring before and loved the way it felt in her mouth. You are so turned right now watching us suck on each others nipples, we then go on either side of you and put one breast of Brenda’s in your mouth and one of mine in your mouth. So hot.

I tell Brenda to climb on your face and I ride your face as I climb on your cock and ride your cock god how I have missed that cock in my pussy I love it and have missed it so much. I reach around and feel your balls and play with them and grab the toy and push it in and out of your ass.

After 15 mins of riding you we switch it up and I ride your face and Brenda rides your cock. She gets to feel your amazing cock in her pussy and I ask her if it is as good as I had told her and she says even better. Another 15 mins go by and we get off of you and figure its enough time and think we can suck you again for a while. I suck on your cock and she takes toy out and gets the pump toy. She puts it in and pumps it up and pumps it up until you tell us when. Then she comes and sucks on your cock with me.

As I stop sucking your cock and we leave the toy in you again I pull out my double dildo and I lay beside you and slide it in me and then Brenda slides on the other end are pussys touching each other as we fuck the dildo. You are telling us to fuck it hard and fuck each other hard you are so turned on and cant believe how hot that is. I take it out of me and turn around and slide it my ass and Brenda and I fuck like that then she takes it out of her pussy and she slides it into her ass. You are so much more turned on at that point.

We fuck our asses for a while and then................

As Brenda and I are sharing the double dildo in our ass u continue to be tied up and hard as a rock you’re dripping like crazy wanting us and enjoy the fact we fucking each other’s ass with the toy. We take it out and take out the toy in you and start to slide the double dildo in your ass. Working it and working into to get it all in you we do just the head sticking out of you we slide it in and out and in and out together.

We do this to you for awhile and then we untie you and tell you to assume the position under Brenda your cock is in her and you start to fuck her but your wondering what I am doing, well I am getting my strap on. I slide my cock in your forbidden place and fuck you hard as you fuck Brenda hard and fast you feeling the cock in your ass as you fuck a pussy.

My bedroom door opens and you wonder who it is that has just walked in to my room and I tell you that the other person has come to join to us and as I fuck you and you fuck Brenda this man comes up behind me and starts to fuck my ass. We fuck like this for a while we can’t believe we haven’t cum yet.

We all stop and change our positions. We want to see some mm action and some ff action. Your excited but nervous being the first time the man approaches you and I tell him to suck your cock and taste him and he does and he shares you with Brenda and I after the kiss he continues to suck you hard and fast. And Brenda and I start to 69 each other it feels so good I ask you if you are enjoying the fact a man is sucking you and you answer yes my mistress I ask you to suck his cock while he sucks yours. So we are all licking sucking each other orally.

Brenda and I stop and she lays down on her back on the bed and you start to fuck again and the man enters your ass for the first time with his cock and you cant believe how great it feels and I fuck the man with my cock.

Brenda finally cannot control herself she cums hard on your cock and you feeling her warm cum on your cock and the man in your ass its very hard for you not to cum but I tell you are not to cum you must cum in me. So u pull out of her and she moves over to me and licks my ass and probes it while he continues to fuck you and I fuck him and he cums in your ass.

You lay on the bed and I climb on top of your cock like old times, the other guy enters my ass from behind and Brenda climbs on your face and me and her kiss while I am getting dp by you and the other man. I ride your cock like I have never ridden it b4 as I am being fucked up the ass and kissed and nibbled on by Brenda me and you finally explode on each other and share our cum share what we have missed for so long remembering what it was like all those times before but allot more fun adding the Brenda and the other man with us.

We all clean up and agree we must do this again before Roland goes home. The other man leaves and Brenda and you and me finish the movie and after we take her home.

On the way home we agree that was awesome and talk about it and talk about what we want to happen next time etc.

On the drive home we decide to take a walk on the beach and talk or do we...........