The Start of Something

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be patient sweet love. It is just as hard for me as it is for you. But I want to enjoy you for as long as I can. Be patient." Though filled with passion, his voice is a growl. I am silenced.

This time, when he moves his fingers up towards my clit, he lingers there. Taking my clit between two fingers, he rolls it and massages it. Slowly he squeezes it and massages it. I am biting on my lip, trying not to moan as my hips move back and forth, limited by my bonds. He knows my moment is close, and he moves his fingers down and slowly teases my opening. He inserts a finger just inside and pulls it out, teasing me. I know he can see my pussy opening and closing around his finger. "I cannot take any more, please..." I moan.

He takes two fingers and slowly, so slowly, inserts them into my pussy. He does not pull them out but merely leaves them inside without moving them. He can feel my pussy grabbing his fingers tight but he will not move them. Then, I can feel his hand turn as the fingers push to the area over my pubic bone.

While his fingers move to find my g-spot, his thumb touches my clit. My body stiffens with the pleasure of waves rolling over me. His fingers move along the ridge of my spot as his thumb pushes my clit down hard. He does not move his thumb as his fingers slowly move out of my pussy, only to push back in and massage that g-spot. He is fucking me with his fingers while his thumb never lets up on the clit he holds down so firmly. I try hard to make my pussy meet his fingers. He places his upper arm and elbow down on my stomach to keep me from moving.

"I want you to just lay back and let yourself cum on my fingers," he commands.

"Not possible" I think, knowing I have never been able to relax and just let myself go while my partner remains composed. I always drive him over the brink first before I allow my release.

"Let yourself cum, let yourself go," he whispers at me.

His fingers push harder in and out, all the time searching for my g-spot. I swear he knows the moment when I will cum. He keeps his fingers inside of me, pushes against the hard ridge under my pubic bone and almost lifts me, he is massaging it so hard! His thumb starts to slowly move in gently circles on my clit! My body stiffens as I feel my insides grab his fingers. My nipples become so hard and my clit feels so incredible. I cannot get those fingers deep enough into my pussy.

I grab my bonds with my hands pulling against them fiercely as I start to cum. Not able to form words, I just moan and half sob and laugh. The laughter coming from not believing this, it was so surreal.

As his fingers slowly move out of me, he drags them up and out towards my clit in a gentle touch. I can feel him move up on my body and lean down, looking at me. I turn my head to face him and he put his fingers in my mouth, letting me taste my cum. In my mind, it feels like his cock. I kiss and lick his fingers. I can feel his excitement build as his mouth moves to my left nipple to gently nip and tongue it while my tongue is caressing and sucking his fingers. I can feel his cock as he uses his other hand to work his hard shaft up and down my slickened pussy.

His chest hair tickles my aching nipples and I move to make them brush more against him. He pushes his cock into my pussy and the sensation, so soon after cumming, takes my breath away. Moving his mouth to my lips, he plunges his tongue deep. Fucking me with his cock, he pushes his tongue in and out of my mouth in the exact same rhythm his cock is pushing into my pussy! Raising his body a little, I feel his fingers brush my clit while he strokes his cock in and out of my tightening pussy.

His fingers move harder against my clit as his cock moves faster into my pussy. I can feel his balls tighten against my ass. Then, he slows his pace, not wanting to come yet, he has something else in mind. Slowly, reluctantly, he withdraws, and I moan in frustration. It felt so good to have his weight on me, his body against mine, to smell his musk and feel his lips.

He moves away and I hear him untie my bonds. Gently, he sits me up, knowing I'm in a cum-filled daze. He slides me carefully off the table and holds me gently against him, his throbbing, erect cock against my stomach, my face buried in his chest. My arms and legs are weak and he has to keep me upright. I nuzzle his chest, and gently, not knowing how he will react, flick my tongue against his right nipple, swirling it slowly around the soft skin and hair before moving back to the hardening nub. Emboldened, I move to the right, using my tongue as my guide, gently teasing and nibbling the tiny nipple to hardness. I hear him moan softly as I wriggle my body gently, pressing his cock harder between us. I smile to myself, this is more like it, some control at last! Ropes still around my wrist I slowly work them up his sides, across his belly and down towards his cock.

As I do so, he grabs my shoulders and spins me around, pushing me over the top of one of the conference chairs.

"Tsk, tsk, Thalia... you are a minx! But you will learn." he scolds.

My ass is on the backrest and my head is on the edge of the seat. I struggle but he leans over me, pressing his cock between my ass cheeks as he ties my wrists to the arms of the chair. I struggle with my bound hands to push myself up and back, but he presses into the small of my back, and I am effectively pinned, legs widespread, standing on tiptoe, my pussy spread wide at the top of the chair. I am completely exposed, and he begins to stroke and knead my buttocks. Every few strokes his hand would slip between my legs. He leans down and starts to tie my ankles to the bottom of the chair. Annoyed, I start moving my feet, making it harder for him to grab.

SMACK!!! Right on my left bum cheek. I jump and moan. He reaches under me and gently pinches a nipple, rolling it slightly, moaning, I smile. SMACK!!! I jump and painfully pull the nipple out from his fingers with my movement. He grabs my right nipples and plays with it again. This time, I brace myself and when the SMACK!!! comes I don't jump. SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! My ass feels hot and tender but I know I won't jump with the next smack. Somehow he seems to know, for with the next spank he hits lower, firmly on my exposed, swollen pussy lips and clit. I yell!!! The pain!!! An electric shock right to the stomach from my pussy. SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! I have reached the breaking point, I start to sob.

Quickly, he is behind me, gently stroking my tender ass, following each stroke with a kiss. Slowly, he works his way to the lips of my soaked, swollen, aching pussy and licks me gently, kissing my clit.

The back of the chair presses into my hips and I can feel the weave of the cloth against my cheek, which is soaked with my sweat and tears. I am broken, despite my spanking, his gentle ministrations to my cunt are having their effect. The air is cool all around me, hardening my nipples and cooling the slick heat I can feel seeping from my pussy lips. Then, his lips are gone and are replaced by a spot of warmth as I feel his cockhead as he rubs it all over my cunt, down to my clit and then back down to my opening. The rhythm continues, up and down across my clitoris until I feel my hips rocking in the same motion. I start to moan and my upper body goes limp as he forces the head of it in.

I cannot deny how good it feels to be so completely taken by this man. Here I am, on my tiptoes, bent over the top of a chair, spreading my legs as to allow him to go as deeply as possible. I hear his breathing grow heavier and his hands are kneading my sore asscheeks as he starts working his cock in and out of me, and I start to push back to meet his thrusts. He picks up his pace, fucking me in long strokes, each stroke ending with me quivering.

He grasps my hips and slides deeper into me, I feel his balls brushing against my clit as he pumps with a rhythmic motion, and an agonizing pace that was driving me mad. He reaches around and toys with my sore nipples, as an orgasm rushes to my brain, making my bound naked body stiffen.

He moves faster and faster. My legs are again weak and I rest all my weight on the chair and can feel his arms around me as his thrusts increase in tempo. I am pulling at my restraints when the last orgasm hits, I feel him cumming deep inside me, his warm load filling me as I go limp. My mind is reeling. He rests on me for a few minutes before getting up. I hear him getting dressed before he comes over to me and unties my wrists and ankles, as he removes the binds, he kisses and licks my upper arms, wrists and ankles, as if in benediction.

Gently lifting my face he kisses my lips so slowly and softly I could barely feel it. "There clothes for you on a chair. You were everything I hoped for."

He kisses my cheek, "Wait for my call, it won't be long. We have much to learn about one another."

With those comments, he left. I am so drained I can barely move. It felt like I had been dreaming.

Pushing myself off the chair, I confirmed what I already really knew. Taking off the blindfold, I can see the clothes on a chair as he said they would be. And, of course, I hold the blindfold in my hand as further proof, as if I needed any.

As I pull the clothes on, I wonder what in hell had happened? And why do I feel so content?

I hear a noise, "Oh no," I think, caught between hoping and not hoping he had returned but it was nothing.

And so I wait for his call.

12