The Start of the Affair

Story Info
My wife starts an affair with a coworker.
989 words
2.95
81.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held him in her arms, her body shaking, his cock inside her, filling her. He held her in his arms, her mouth yielding to his, thrusting in and out of her. Candlelight danced across his cheek, lighting his eyes; they held her gaze, she found strength in his embrace.

Sheila had met Jason at his house, a meeting of hearts that had begun when she started working with him at the hospital. She was a great nurse, and an eager learner. He had experience, and a heart of gold. The separation she felt with her husband had driven her to Jason, and their mutual attraction of each other soon led them to this place, to his bed. She held him in her arms, and he held her in his.

Sucking his cock had been, she decided, a good way to fend off her nervousness and propel her forward in her affair. Jason was a polite but willing recipient of her attention, and he had chuckled when she knelt before him, unzipped his jeans, and then struggled to pull out his large cock. By the look on her face, her husband's cock was...smaller. Sheila had done her best, years having gone by since she had given a blowjob, and was able to warm him up with both her hand and mouth.

Now, in his bed, the intensity and pressure of that big cock of his penetrating her was bringing on a wave of pleasure she had all but forgot existed. She moaned as they kissed; his tongue teased hers, his muscular chest pressed happily against her full breasts. His cock was a machine, thrusting in and out of her wet pussy, always giving, never relenting in his desire to give her pleasure.

Sheila gasped out loud when he shifted his weight off of her, the change in position causing his cock to rub her G-spot as it almost slipped out of her. He held himself above her, fucking her hard for a couple of minutes, before laying back down on her, spreading her legs wide beneath him. She felt electric pleasure flow over her body, from her clit up to her nipples.

All her fears and all her hopes for this affair came crashing together in a wonderful, intense orgasm that opened her up to love and closed her heart to her husband. Sweat broke out over her body, and she moaned happily. Jason smiled down at her, and then allowed himself to cum inside her. His thrusting quickened, and with each penetration came a release of semen that filled her, and filled her, and then filled her again.

They looked at each other, and smiled. It was over, this first trysting, this first expression of their passion for each other. Now they could relax more, and truly learn how to please each other. Jason began to suck Sheila's breast, pulling her nipple in, biting it, massaging her with his lips and tongue. She closed her eyes in sweet, quiet offering. She had given herself to him; her body was his to do with as he pleased.

She reached down between them and took his cock in her hand, and Jason moved off her so she could stroke it. His mouth was still latched on to her breast, so she leaned over him, watching his face while her hand firmly eased him into another erection. He began to finger her as well, and soon her pussy began to warm and buzz with pleasure.

Jason got up, and moved around her, pulling her onto her knees. Sheila got on all fours, and he positioned her in front of him, his cock pressing against her ass. Positioning the head of his cock against the folds of her pussy, he slid into her heat with a happy sigh. She groaned, still not used to his size, the incredible feel of her pussy being stretched. He began to thrust hard, in and out of her.

Sheila felt him lean over her back, felt him cup both her breasts in his large hands, and sagged against them. Her body moved like a piston, back and forth, in response to Jason's strong pumping motion. He held her body up, with one hand, and reached between her legs to finger her clit while he fucked her hard. Her juices began to flow, and they both felt him speed up as she bathed him in her wetness.

Her orgasm rose like the sun within her body, warmth of the light of their passion filling her; the tingling in her body caused her to lower her head to the pillow. It wouldn't be long now before—she gasped out loud, surprised as the release of pleasure that rolled through her body. Her breasts were alive to his firm touch, her clit the match that started the flame.

He fucked her this way, alternating between hard thrusts and slow penetrations, until she came with a moan. He stopped and rolled her over onto her back, slid his cock back inside of her, and laid on top of her. "I like watching you," he explained with a smile, and began to fuck her some more.

Having a cock inside her for so long was new to Sheila, and she reveled in his stamina, giving herself to the motion and pleasure of their union. Jason began to cum, and she watched his face tense and the joy come into his lips and eyes as he released his load. His release brought on a second for her, and they both moaned happily. Soon he began to slow down his thrusting, fucking her slowly while they kissed. His chest rubbed against hers, rubbed her nipples into a sweet tingling of a desire for...more. She knew it was almost time to go, but she wanted more!

Jason held her in his arms, his cock filling her. Sheila held him in her arms, her body trembling.