The Start Pt. 06: And So It Goes On For Us

Story Info
Always ready for the next time we fuck.
1.5k words
4.33
9.4k
5
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my god can't wait for the next time.

As we continue down this wonderful path of incestuous love our feelings for each other are getting stronger each time we make love and more intense and exciting ever since that first time we decided to take the exciting step into this taboo world. The love between a dad and his daughter was there already as it is with most dads and daughters and it seemed to us to be a special way of showing how deep our love was, so exciting, so intense and so rewarding for the both of us. All our feelings made us think how could this be so wrong when two people like us could give each other so much pleasure and satisfaction doing what we did together.

We are totally dependent on each other, to give each other as much pleasure as possible when we fuck and play and Sally being on the pill is so reassuring as I pump my hot creamy present into her every time when we fuck and how happy and contented it makes her feel when I release my seed into her. I guess we are always on each other's minds when we are apart which makes us eager to fuck and give each other what we both need when we are alone at home. She is always making sure she pleases me and then asking if it was good for me mostly after a nice slow love making session which we both love .Sally my love you are the best fuck I have ever had I tell her, and how I love it when she orgasms as she cries out with pleasure but as if in pain when I stay deep inside her hot wet slippery pussy as my throbbing cock gives her what she has become to love so much, she loves being filled up with my cock and plenty of hot cum.

She said to me the last time we fucked "Daddy to think I came out of your lovely cock in a big hot load of cum and now that lovely cock goes inside me spurting and jerking out all your cum and making me feel so full and good." The other evening we were both in our pyjamas and she was sitting on my lap as she usually does now when we are watching TV the film we were watching got a bit steamy and as usual my cock had a mind of its own and stayed hard between us as she sat wriggling on my lap.

I knew Sally felt my hardness but hadn't done anything about it so far, she continued to sit on my lap with a little wriggle every so often getting me harder. I whispered to her "Bet you don't know what daddy's got for you."

She smiled and said "I do dad you've got your big hard cock ready to fuck your little Sally" I felt her hand sliding down and into my pyjamas as she took hold of my throbbing cock.

I looked into her face and noticed how flushed it was and how her eyes sparkled as always when she was turned on and ready for sex ,she smiled at me as she gently handled and squeezed my hard throbbing cock .It felt so good to have her hand there stroking and teasing me and I didn't have anything to say as she got off my lap and led me up the stairs to our bedroom pulling me by my cock. I closed the door behind me and when we got to the bed I sat on the edge as Sally went down on her knees pulling my pyjama bottoms off and watching my cock as it sprang free. She let out a hushed moan as she fixed her eyes on my throbbing prick then whispering to me about how her ex-boyfriend used to love her sucking him and that it always gave her an orgasm as she was doing it. I just smiled and said "Well you know how much I love you sucking it to." I reached out and took her head in my hands guiding her mouth to my cock grabbing her hair as I felt her tongue rolling over the head of my cock feeling her pause as she tasted the precum droplets that had started to gather around the tip. It was the best feeling as she sucked my hard cock into her mouth at the same times as her hand was cradling and gently squeezing my heavy cum filled balls. How good it felt as I started fucking her mouth as she kept sucking me and I knew she was soon to have my hot load of cum shooting out of my hard throbbing cock into her eager mouth.

She looked up into my eyes her lips tight around my cock as she felt it jerking out the first spurt of cum being released before the torrent that was to follow. I took my hands off her head in case she wanted to pull away from my cum spurting cock but she just kept on sucking me wanting to have her fill. After a while I pulled out of her mouth and watched as some of my cum dribbled out from between her lips she smiled at me saying "Oh dad that was awesome."

I whispered to her that I wanted to give her oral to, she nodded and stood up pulling her pyjamas off and laying down on the bed, she wasn't wearing any panties and her pussy looked wonderful, all wet and glistening and neatly trimmed as usual. I got up in between her legs and gently opened them just touching her lips with my fingers feeling her hands on mine as if urging me on as I slipped my fingers into her noticing as I looked up at her face her eyes were closed but her head was slowly moving from side to side as she mouthed "Oh dad, hurry up I want to cum".

I kissed and licked up the inside of her thighs making her moan and tremble as I got nearer and nearer to her pussy lips which were now puffy and engorged. She moaned quietly as she felt my hot breath at the entrance to her cunt ,.my tongue eager to do it's oral duty as I opened her lips and licked at her first inside and then sucking each lip into my mouth ,going from one to the other then my tongue searching for her clit. Her hands were on my head holding me tight as I began to suck and nibble at her clit, it was hard and erect as usual and how she loved feeling me nibble at it, can't begin to describe the happy look on her face as she felt my tongue going deeper and deeper inside her, inside my darling

I watched her play with her breasts and nipples as I licked her wetness. She moaned more and more as I continued licking and sucking her hardened clit and puffy lips as her pussy leaked that precious liquid more and more, god she tasted so sweet.

What a sight she was, in total bliss from me tonguing and kissing her in that special place in between her legs, I could feel her tightening her thighs around my head and I knew she was very close to a huge cum as she began tossing and thrashing around on the bed, her movements were such that I had to fight to remain in between her legs my tongue still flicking over her clit and slit as she leaked her juices more and more. What a sight she was and how proud I felt to be able to give her so much joy, she was in total bliss from me tonguing and kissing her in that special place in between her legs, the place that I loved so much.

I could feel her tightening her thighs around my head and I knew she was very close to a huge cum as she began tossing and thrashing around on the bed, her body out of control and I had to fight to remain in between her legs my tongue still flicking over her clit and slit as she leaked her pussy liquid more and more and then her body shuddered totally out of control as she let out a hoarse scream I knew she had had one of the most massive orgasm ever.

My tongue was still flicking over her hot wet slit as I felt her body relaxing and totally satisfied as much as I was for bringing it about, looking at her face, seeing how happy and contented she looked as I slid up beside her on the bed and knowing she had enjoyed our special sex as much as I had we were totally spent and satisfied. We held each other tight and I kissed her deeply again as I looked at her and whispered her ear "I love you so much " we were now cuddled up under the sheets the both of us totally satisfied and knowing that the next time wasn't far away as we were beginning to drift off to sleep. Me knowing full well what we were doing since the start felt so good and knew that it would be an ongoing thing for me and my gorgeous daughter hopefully forever.

Part 7 to follow