The Station

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The just as suddenly Aaron stopped and said, "What's that?"

As if aroused from a deep sleep Jeanie responded in a bit of daze, "What's what?"

"There," he said, "train's comin', heard the whistle."

Jeanie was about to complain that she hadn't heard it when the whistle sounded again and she indeed did hear it. Aaron jumped up and pulled up his pants looking around himself quickly. "Better get dressed, people be comin' through here and we cain't be found like this."

Jeanie knew the truth to his words and reluctantly got herself back together as best she could. As she stood up she could feel Aarons juices leak out from inside her and onto her pantaloons. She didn't care though. She thought to herself how Aaron had made her feel so alive and so much like a woman. Jeanie knew when they parted that evening it would be the last time they ever saw each other. A part of her wish it didn't have to be that way but a larger part of her realized that it had to be that way regardless of how either of them felt.

As they returned to the waiting room the train was just pulling into the station. They were otherwise still alone in the station. Jeanie looked up into Aaron face with a quivering smile on her face. She thought she might cry but guarded against it. She had so much she wanted to say to him but couldn't seem to form a single word. As she heard the brakes of the train screech the train to a halt she saw Aaron picking up his duffle and swing it over his shoulder.

Before anyone could enter the station Jeanie quickly kissed him on the lips and said, "Thank you, that was wonder." And before Aaron could answer the station door pushed open and a man came through it. He stopped as he saw the two of them together but Aaron moved away quickly and towards the door. As Jeanie followed she wondered what South Carolina was like and if she could get a job down there. She had no idea of how such a thing could happen but she was happy she had a 4 hour train ride to Boston to think about it.

12