The Statue of James Crowe

Story Info
Ben and Laura's adventures with a stone man.
6k words
3.94
23.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerilEyes
PerilEyes
546 Followers

"Mmm, are we going to make out every time we come here?" Laura laughed in between kisses. With bellies full of food and hearts full of lust, the two lay back on the grass showing their affection for each other.

"What, you mean there are other things to do in this park?" Ben responded with a sarcastic, uninterested tone. He continued to plant kisses on his girlfriend's neck.

"But there are people watching us, hun."

"Oh let them look," He said reaching up her shirt. "It'll just show how much I love you."

Laura broke away and sat up. "I mean it, Ben. We come here every week and we choose this spot every time!"

"But I like this spot. And I like you in this spot right here." He smiled as he reached in to kiss her but she just pushed him back with her hand. Flustered, Ben addressed her in a serious tone. "Fine, we'll go look around if it makes you happy."

The two got up and strolled hand in hand down a dirt trail. On either side there was plenty of trees and greenery. The park was a great picnic and outdoor recreational spot. Ben and Laura saw many backpackers and bikers pass by and smile at them. They saw a field with a mini lake. Dozens of people were throwing Frisbees and kicking around balls, while individuals in the water swam and boated. Laura smiled up at her boyfriend. "Seeeee, betcha didn't know this place had its own pond."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." He was certainly less eager than she was. Although somewhat impressed with the beauty of the park, nothing really shocked him. His intentions were still back at their spot. As the couple continued on the trail, he tried to get even a little bit of a fix in by fixing her ass through her white shorts. She just slapped his hand like a mom would her child. "Ben! Ouch!" The man just rolled his eyes at his no fun girlfriend. He remained silent while on their little tour.

Eventually the two found themselves in front of a rather magnificent stone statue. It was posed like the Collossus of Rhodes and at eight feet tall it might as well have been a scaled back version of it. One of the man's hands was on his hip while the other was straight in the air pointing to the sky. It was on a rather large perch too which made it that much more grand. "Wow, who the heck is this guy?" Laura marvelled.

"Erm, I dunno." Ben squinted his eyes to make out the plaque on the front of the perch. "It isss James Crowe."

"Hmm, Crowe Park. It makes sense!"

"Must've been pretty damn important and not to mention egotistical to get himself a statue."

"It says he pretty much made this park happen. Wow!"

Ben looked around at the location. "Yeah, pretty good location too" It was true the place was very nice. The trail led right down to the stone man and had green grass on either side. The area's perimeter had trees around it.

Just then Laura sprinted toward the statue and climbed the perch so she was standing with Mr. Crowe. Ben stayed back in shock and tried to rally her back. "Laura! What are you doing?! Get down from there!" He looked around frantically to see if people were around. He looked back to Laura who was mimicking the statue's pose with the biggest smile on her face. Then she jumped up and grabbed hold of his bicep. She just swung and hung from it. Ben couldn't believe it! "Laura!" he yelled out again. From her suspended position she yelled back. "Come! It's fun!"

"No fuckin' way!" He shrieked back. Now it Laura's time to be flustered with her mate. Since when did he turn into such a pansy? She got off. She had another idea to help corral him in. She bent between his parted legs and lined her head in front of his crotch. She laughed as she could actually make out what looked to be a bulge. Although she was no where near touching it, to anyone standing behind her the illusion was there of giving the inanimate object a blow job. She bobbed her head back and forward to complete the simulation.

It had succeeded because Ben's demeanour had lightened. He could only laugh as Laura defaced the good name of this statue. There was something arousing about it too. Oblivious to her because she was having too much fun, Ben began to walk up to the two of them. He undid his belt and undid his jeans. Leaving them on the ground he climbed up on the perch and tapped on her shoulder. "I know you love stone hard cocks and all but how but giving another rock solid dick a shot now."

Laura turned and saw the bulge in his underwear. She looked up at him with an "I thought you'd never come" look and licked her lips. He stepped around her so he between Laura and the statue of James Crowe. He patted the bulge in the stone man's pants. "Sorry bud. I'll take it from here man."

Laura peeled down his underwear took in his already semi-erect cock in her mouth. A bit tense from the idea of being easily seen, she was not giving it the devotion and energy she'd normally throw at him. Noticing this reservation, Ben gently guided his hand on her head. He tried to get her into the rhythm they were both used to. Sure enough with his assurance, she got into her own flow. Ben looked forward into the distance where he was standing. He saw a pair of guys standing near their bikes. "Looks like we have an audience." He mumbled to himself. One of them pointed at them and leaned in to his buddy to say something while he laughed. At least they were getting a kick out of it. He stroked his girlfriend's dirty blonde hair. She was oblivious to the fact that the guys were staring at her butt crack. "You're doing great baby, keep it up. Ohh..." He urged as she continued to hit the spot for him. He leaned back against the stone man and closed his eyes. His dick spewed out pre cum into her mouth. Laura took the shaft out of her mouth and tickled the tip with her tongue. She licked the juices from it and kissed it. She gave his testes a little loving as well. He moaned. "Oh yeah, love you babe...you're fuckin' amazing..."

She jacked him off again. Looking behind her she noticed people. Along with the bikers, was now a group of girls and even people who were just by themselves. In a cheeky echo of her earlier comment she iterated, "But there are people watching us hun..." Then she sucked off his juices again.

Gasping in pleasure he answered, "Let them look. Show...how much...love you!" He kept his eyes shut as he enjoyed the moment. His girlfriend sucking him off on top of this monument, a fine showing in exhibitionism.

Ben opened his eyes to look at the crowd. A lot of laughing and pointing, a few gasps, a few walking by and stopping to turn their necks at the display before continuing on. But there was a pair that particularly caught his attention. Amongst all the rage in their audience, the couple seemed oblivious to it all. They just sucked face with each other like their lives were at stake. They didn't hold back. Obviously he couldn't see their faces, but he made out a shorted black haired fellow making out with a long haired bleach blonde girl. Their intensity made Ben want to turn it up. He thrusted her head in and out. Laura noticed this assertion of dominance, but still went with it. He was going to blow, she could feel.

He cummed all over her lips and face. His love juice dripped down and made little puddles on the stone base. She smiled up at him as she licked around her mouth. He just tried to recover. The tiny crowd even gave them an ovation too. Ben fell to his knees and looked into his girlfriend's eyes. He grabbed the back of her neck and just kissed her. She looked so damn good and he was extremely proud of her. The two of them sat on the edge of the pedestal. Ben pulled his pants up. He looked out to the crowd. The couple was nowhere to be seen. He and Laura held hands and made some more. Knowing that the action was over, the crowd dispersed and left them there alone. After having their moment, they looked back at the statue of James Crowe and they too made their exit.

***

From then on, they decided that the stone man would be their spot. The next day they took their picnic to Mr. Crow. Ben wolfed down his food in no time. He was very anxious to get going. Once they both finished, he took off running for the statue. Laura slowly followed in no apparent rush. Ben started to undo his pants and wiggle it down his pants. "Ok, let's do this!"

"Oh no, we did that yesterday. Today I want to have some fun too." She pushed his shoulders so they switched positions. "Here, I'm the statue today. Play with me."

Ben pulled his pants up and cocked his head at her. "What?"

"You heard me. I'm a rock. Do whatever you want to me. Pose me, feel me up, whatever!" Then she froze into a smile.

"Laura, this is stupid." He said. But she remained inert. She was for real about this. He shrugged and decided to go along with it. The first thing he did was spread her legs apart. Then he put her hands on her hips. Then finally he tilted her chin slightly up. A proud pose. Like Supergirl's power stance. He took a spin around her to get a good look at her. He grabbed her ass through her tight jean shorts. She stayed in "character" while he squeezed her buns. Her legs and butt cheeks were some of her best features. Then he looked her over on her front side. She brushed her hair and placed it gently so it fell on her tied red flannel shirt. He ran his hands down her shirt and played with the knot. "Mmm, such a beautiful statue I have." He untied and unbuttoned her shirt. He pushed the sides away and fondled her pert little breasts. He squeezed what little flesh he had to work with. All the while she was unresponsive. He gave her kudos for that. He tugged at her denim shorts and pulled them to her feet. He lifted her legs to get them off and then tossed them behind them. He did the same with her white panties, making sure to smell them of course.

Meanwhile while Ben fiddled with her shorts and panties, Laura looked out into the tiny field. Understandably, a tiny gathering was beginning to form. It excited her being up here. She was now the monument. Everyone was here to see her. Off to the side of her line of vision she saw a guy unbuttoning another girl's blouse, kissing her deeply. She didn't know it but this was the same couple as yesterday. She'd have to keep an eye on them. She hoped they wouldn't move because she sure couldn't.

Ben looked into her sparking eyes and glowing smile. She looked so good to kiss so he did just that. He grabbed the back of her head and forced one on her. Of course, she fought the urge to return the favour because that would ruin things. He broke it and smiled quite maniacally. "Let's get you in a nice relaxed position for this next part eh hun?" He took her head and shook it up and down for his own amusement. He took one hand off her hip and then positioned sexily it behind her head. He mirrored the action with her other hand. Then she pushed her head and upper back against James Crowe. "There we are...you've never looked more beautiful" He half mocked. Truthfully, she never looked more sluttier either. He purposely posed her in the most sexually inviting position he could think of right now. He even polled the crowd. "What do you all think of my slutty girlfriend?" They cheered for them, or perhaps it was just for her. Even the couple from yesterday were cat calling. By now they were both shirtless; she was wearing a bra however.

"How 'bout we get started here."He reached between her legs. He was met with an already active cunt. He licked his fingers then slotted two of them in there. Again Laura had to restrain herself while her clitoris was under attack. "Oh yeah baby, can you take it?" He mocks as he moves in slow rhythmic circles inside her. He kissed her hardened nipples.

"I think I need a little help." He took one hand off her head and bent it downwards. He outstretched two of her fingers. He forced her to rub her lips while he still moved inside of her. Laura was impressed with his ingenuity and creativity. "Oh yeah, I know how you love to pleasure yourself." He pushed her fingers in beside his. Somehow he managed to get his and her digits going inside her cunt. Laura body twitched slightly at her own touch. She was trying not to break concentration. It took a lot of mental toughness to do so. In her head she kept saying the word "statue" over and over. It became her mantra of sorts.

"You may be rock solid at this babe, but I'm going to crack you." He cooed in her ear. It became a game to him to make her break character. It was challenging too given what came next. Laura's pussy began to leak the first juices. It told him that his actions were effective. She was very aroused. Heck, he was aroused too, but the difference between the two was that he could keep up what he was doing easily; she couldn't. Despite what that embellished smile said, she was in distress. Short tiny moans squeaked through her teeth. Her eyes bordered on perilous. They saw the mystery couple in the crowd. They too had their own show going. The black haired guy had his hand down his girl's skirt while he kissed her big bare breasts. She had her eyes closed and had the most divine look on her face. The people around them were surprisingly non intrusive. They cheered them on yes and maybe even expressed a little outrage, but they didn't bother interfere. Instead they let them go at it, enjoying the duel performances on stage and in the stands.

Ben, via Laura's fingers, increased his speed. He took her deeper. He took her faster. "Mmmmm!" She moaned. Really it was a scream bound and muffled by mental restraints. Her hips and knees quivered forward a bit. She fought not to double forward completely. The pleasure in her lower regions was too great however. She exploded on both their fingers. He was satisfied for now. He took her hand out and looked over it. It was covered with her own cream. She lifted it to her lips. Her cream now coated her lips. He wiped the remainder of her cum covered fingers (and his own) onto her chest. He was out to be a show man here. A little humiliating yes, but a great sight to the very engaged crowd. Laura enjoyed it too. She couldn't complain because after all it was her idea to be a statue and it was her permission to let his agency loose.

He lowered his pants and whipped out his cock. He stroked the already hard shaft. "Alright Laura, you survived that. Let's see how you do with something a little bit more powerful in you." With that he inserted himself between her thighs. He opened with an emphatic thrust as a showing that he had arrived. He drove his hot member into her rather slowly. He was out to create suspense not only for Laura, but the audience too. He was, however, conscious of not relaxing too much because, at least in his own mind, he would lose them and she would regain her focus. Her devotion to being the stone woman was shot and he had to capitalize. He squeezed her ass cheeks and gripped her under her thighs. He lifted her off the ground and backed her into the chest of Mr. Crowe. It was an odd feeling for both off them. On the one side, Laura had to keep her hands where they were, which were behind her head and at her side respectively. On Ben's side, it was weird fucking someone who was completely unresponsive to his advances and pushes. He never did understand why people indulged in necrophilia, but he figured this was going to be as close as got to the fetish.

He jolted his member deep inside her being. His aims were two-fold: 1) pleasure her into submission and 2) bring her off her game. Of course, when he achieved number one, the second would shortly follow. It really came down to stamina for him. He had to make sure he held out long enough to bring her into ecstasy and keep her suspended as he did so. The second of these was not easy because she was acting as rigid dead weight. To speed it up, he teased her with manly grunts and degrading remarks. "You like that Laura? You like being in front of these people while I fill you with my cock? Just idly taking it with a smile on that pretty face of yours? I hope everyone here thinks of you a dirty slut for whoring yourself out to be. Heck, maybe after we're done here I'll let you lose to those animals. What do you think about that? Because after this, I become a legend. You, you becoming a toy of everyone's dirty imagination." He gave her a moment and then reacted to the expected silence. "Exactly."

Of course, he didn't mean any of those things. Like her, he was playing a part. There was no way he'd give her out to the audience behind. The comments did have their intended effect on Laura though. Her pussy tingled with every humiliating remark. She liked the idea of being a kinky, slutty ho, just an object. It was true, they would both gain notoriety from this, but the prevalent societal double standards would pin her as the slut and him as the pimp. It wasn't fair on a social level, but on a sexual level it aroused her immensely.

The back of her flannel shirt rode up her spine. Her bare skin was moving up and down Crowe's notable smooth torso. Every so often an odd jerk would put her ass in contact with his stone cock as well. Being sandwiched between them fostered natural thoughts of a threesome. It was a forced threesome to her, but that just made it dirtier. Her body began to convulse a little bit just as before. She was beginning to get uneasy. She saw the hot couple in the audience going at each other in the exact same position as them. Although, she had the mobility that Laura didn't. She could kiss her boyfriend. Their intensity only fuelled Laura's perilous situation.

Ben kept his determined strike up to an intense level. He was close and he knew it. It was going to happen. He readjusted his grip on her thighs and pulled her toward his hips to aid his cause. It might have been that action or just the sheer onslaught of his fucking, but she finally cracked!!

"AH AH AH AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!"

For the first time in perhaps fifteen minutes she willingly moved her body. Her arms coiled themselves around his head. She cried out again. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSS.......PLEASE...MORE!"

Then it was his turn. "YES!! YES!! I DID IT!! I CRACKED THE GREAT STATUED MAIDEN!!! He wasn't sure why he referred to her as that just out of the blue but it sounded cool. To celebrate he fucked her some more while she cummed out. The crowd gave them an ovation too!

Laura looked out to take it all in and saw that their mystery couple had reached their apex too. They were both laying on the grass now moaning in unison. The rough circle of people around them were applauding them as well.

Ben backed up and used the statue to slide them down to the ground. They made out in front of his parted legs. She had dislodged and was sitting in his lap. It was an unconscious thing they always seemed to do: have rough sex and then chase it with the lovey dovey stuff. But it was necessary because it was like they were thanking the other person for their performance. They ended the day like this. Like yesterday the crowd knew when the action was over. The two of them watched them slowly disperse. Laura looked for their couple.

"Hey they're gone!"

"Who's gone?"

"The hot pair that was going at it while we were. They were amazing!"

"I saw a couple doing each other yesterday too. Maybe they were the same group?"

"Maybe. Did it seem like they were trying to show us up?"

"Yeah! Like they were competing for the crowd's attention!"

"Mmm, looks like we got a battle on our hands...and I like that!"

The couple held each other in their arms as evening sun set in on the park. At this point they called it a day vowing to return to tomorrow with eagerness.

***

"C'mon! Hurry!!"

The couple ran hand in hand to their spot. There was to be no picnic today. They skipped right to festivities. They ignored the unusual amount of people they had to thread themselves through. As they neared the field area, they saw a crowd had already formed. Laura smiled to Ben. They had become stars of sorts now. Or so they thought.

PerilEyes
PerilEyes
546 Followers
12