The Statue of James Crowe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerilEyes
PerilEyes
547 Followers

They weeded their way through the group. Even though people saw and recognized them, their attentions were diverted elsewhere. Then they both clued into it. They weren't here to see them; they were here to see the rival couple from the last few days!

They had taken the stage fully nude. Already that said they were out to prove something. The black haired fellow mocked the pose of the statue above him. His partner, the bleach blonde, was doing a strip tease around his moving form. She used his elevated arm to swing her body partly around his. She pinched his ass and panned to the crowd. She grabbed hold of his rock hard cock and danced sensually in place. She skipped around him several times playing with his hair, squishing his body parts, kissing his tanned skin.

"Are you getting a load of this?" Laura said.

Ben was fixated on the blonde. Her smooth movements had a hold in him. "Yeah, she's amazing."

The girl in question stood directly in front of her mate with her back to him. Then she wiggled her hips and slowly grinded to her feet and back up again. A huge pop from the crowd. She turned to face and put her arms around his shoulders and neck. She wiggled (and jiggled) her ass in place to another great ovation.

"Damn, they're good! Why didn't we think of this?"

"Me dancing around you like a stripper? I'm not sure that would've garnered the same result, Laura."

The bleach blonde held onto her boyfriend and then arched her back backwards. Her hair hung toward the ground, her big breasts jutted to the sky, and her clear blue eyes saw everyone looking back at her, including Laura and Ben. She turned around again and shook her ass as she backed into her boyfriend again. She bent over at the waist and rubbed her behind against his cock. With precision she positioned herself on it. Then when she was all settled, the boy came to life! He grabbed on to hips and plunged into her! She screamed in excitement. The crowd loved the move as well.

Ben and Laura looked around to see everyone enjoying it! They wondered if they even knew that the hot couple from the past two days were amongst them. They were being pushing aside by this other pair who were way more intent on showmanship than they were. Ben and Laura wanted to please the crowd through pleasing themselves. They never pandered to them once. This new couple had him smiling boldly to the crowd while he fucked his kiss blowing girlfriend!

Laura turned to Ben. "Quick, strip and lay down on the ground so I can fuck you."

"Don't have to tell me twice." He undressed completely in record time and lay flat on his back on the grassy terrain. His dick was already straight in the air. She stripped completely as well. People were finally taking note of them.

She then straddled his cock. Like a good little cowgirl on a bull she rode it like no one else could. He jerked his hips into her pelvis. She gave herself a little push herself as well to propel herself. He looked up at her from his position to see her titties bouncing up and down. "Gosh babe, something needs to be done with those tits."

"You're right! You!" She pointed to a random guy standing around. He almost resembled a hillbilly to her. "Play with my fucking tits while he fucks me!" The man most happily obliged. He took her breast in one hand and roughly squeezed it. He massaged the soft titty flesh. Then he took hold of her nipple between his thumb and index finger and rolled it. He brought his head down to it and tickled the tip with his tongue.

Back on stage, mystery boy continued to take his girlfriend from behind. To spice things up, she decided to play with her own tits. She squeezed them together then wiggled them around. Then she licked her finger and sensually and slowly rubbed her areola. On his end, he spanked her behind wildly. The smacks echoed in both their ears and to anyone in the crowd that was listening and watching intently enough. They were both enjoying it. Their animated smiles showed that fact.

In the crowd, the Laura buffet ploughed on. She let out a content little moan. Ben was doing well in stimulating her clit and the hillbilly was holding his own with her sensitive nips. He sucked on them like little ring pops. He pulled out his cock and gave it some attention as well. Laura made note to watch out for it.

She looked to the statue of James Crow to see that the mystery girl was now leaning against her boyfriend's body. She slowly manoeuvred her body in response to his touch. He roamed his hands over her bare tits and belly, clutching and grabbing at them too.

The hillbilly was now standing before her with hungry eyes and a wagging cock. Laura gave him a stern warning before he could do anything. "Make sure that stays away from my face. Don't care what else you do with it, but not the mouth." They man respected her wishes. He traced it all along her slender torso. He took in his hands and hammered it at her breast. It was like tenderizing a piece of meat to him. The crowd had become divided between the two parties. The one group had the very spunky entertaining couple while the other had the audience interaction element.

Mystery girl moaned and hissed while on her boyfriend's cock. She sexily slithered in and out of his member and up and down his body. This whole time she never stopped dancing. The crowd appreciated that about. She mentioned to her boy to really turn it up now. She rode him furiously and quickly.

Laura saw this and had to fire back a response. "You, titfuck my tits now! Ben, you gotta bring it home right now!" Like a general commanding her platoon, she was calling the shots. She was bent on matching the couple's intensity. Her partners obliged too. The redneck inserted his cock in between her chest and furiously pumped it. She even helped him out by squeezing them together. His member was half encased between her chest cushions. For Ben, he elevated his ass inches off the ground every time his thrusted. They both grunted with every hit.

The statue couple were now breathing heavily as well. They were well on their way to climaxing too. She was no longer dancing. She was too focussed on nearly being brought down by his cock. Her knees buckled. "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" She screamed as she doubled over. He eased his pressure knowing it was over.

Laura's climax quickly followed as well. The hillbilly spewed his juice all over her chest. Her breast glistened in the sun with the entire cumshot coating her entire orbs. Ben too had filled her with his seed now. She let out a shout akin to the one onstage and then collapsed. She fell chest first (cum and all on to him). She kissed his lips. She looked up and around to see the perverted guy still standing there stroking his boner. "Umm, you know we're done right? Thanks for everything but we're done." The guy just shrugged and walked off.

"How do you think we did?" Ben said to her.

"Mmm, I think we did more than fine. You were great baby."

"You too. I think we'd better go though. Being covered in another man's cum is a strange feeling, haha."

"Oh yeah? Trying being having residue from two different guys in and on you?" She jokingly responded as they rose to their feet. Through all the cheering, they gathered their clothes and redressed. They looked at the statue one more time to see them cradled in each other's arms. Then Ben and Laura left hand in hand for another day.

***

"Ok, ok, plan is you eat my ass out. Then we switch. If they're on the statue, we really surprise them and everybody by joining them. Ok?"

Ben huffed. "Got it!" The two of them raced back to the spot that had given them a weird sense of celebrity. They had been able to show their affection for one another in the most exciting of circumstances. Better yet, their sex drive was significantly improved. And they had James Crowe and his park to thank for it.

As they neared the arena, it was quiet like before. There was no cheering like yesterday. They figured that perhaps the other couple had not arrived or any spectators. They figured that they would have to get started on their own. But reaching the spot, it was far from the case. There was no one around at all! "What the deuce is going on? There's no one here!" Ben outraged.

"We told them to go!"

The voice came from the statue. There they saw the boy sitting along Mr Crowe's leg with his girl lying in his lap. Ben and Laura approached them not knowing what to think. "You did what?"

The girl spoke. "Why don't you join us and we'll tell you everything."

Laura and Ben obliged. The climbed onto the platform one more time and positioned themselves like their rivals.

"Hey, I'm Jim and this is Jessie." He extended his hand to Ben.

"Ben and Laura. Nice to finally meet you." He said with apprehension. "So what happened?"

"We came here about twenty minutes ago to find a whole lot of people here. And we figured having missed you guys the last couple of times, we wanted to meet you guys. You're really good!"

"Thanks! You guys aren't bad yourselves. We noticed you the two times we were up here. Gave us a little bit of a drive each time."

"Yeah, it was REALLY hot watching you guys. Normally we enjoy being up here giving the show but seeing someone else doing it gave a whole new spin for us. Ain't that right, honey?"

"Yup!" Jessie smiled and nodded from her position. She sat up on the edge of the ledge. She motioned Laura to get up too. She played with her hair with was a much darker shade of blonde. "You are talented woman. Such beautiful energy coming from you. I liked how commanding you were yesterday and the day before. You made it about you. I liked that!" She flashed her a smile and a wink.

Laura smiled at her gracious compliment. "Thanks. I loved your dancing. You looked like you really enjoyed yourself out there. Like it was more than just about yourself." The two girls giggled together.

Ben butted back into his conversation with Jim. "Wait, so you've been here before?"

"Oh yeah! Many times actually!" He said matter of factly. "Actually this was our place before you guys took it that day. We running late those first and second days. So this all was an accident really, haha."

"And yesterday?" Laura chimed.

Jessie brushed the girl's hair. "That was just us taking back our turf and showing you what we can do, hehe. The statue was such a beautiful idea that we HAD to try it! You're an amazing doll by the way Laura."

"Glad it was a game to you as well then. We are trying to show you up too!" Ben laughed.

"Haha, nice! Whatever the case," he hit his knuckles on the statue. "Great-grandpa Jimmy would've been proud."

"Wait, great grandpa? Proud? Proud of what?"

"Haha, yup! I'm named after Jimmy here. And you don't know? James Crowe had a crazy private life. A sex fiend that man He was. He loved it when his private endeavours entered the public arena. The only reason he wanted a park in his was because he knew about the masses of people that would be fucking in his park! A true exhibitionist extrordinaire!!"

Jessie added. "Just look at the set up to this very spot. Jimmy looking over an open area, perched on a big pedestal. This was all deliberate, right down to the boner in his pants! He knew and WANTED people to pick this spot!"

As unbelievable as it was to Ben and Laura, it actually made sense! Looking outwards the place was almost set like a stadium. Open area with trees on three sides. The stone man was the clear focal point of it all. Ample space to climb on to him. In a semi-ridiculous pose (especially with what went on in his pants). It certainly added up!

The idea in particular excited Laura the most. She now felt she was part of something. Specifically, she was fulfilling a perverted man's legacy. She really wanted to keep it going today. She addressed the other three. "How 'bout the four of us continue it today with Mr Crowe watching over us. Ben and I wanted to eat eachother's asses out today, but since you're here, why don't we switched mates and do it?"

Jim turned to Ben. "I see why you're with her man."

Ben laughed. "Yeah, I know."

So the four of them spent the afternoon undertaking Laura's ideas. First the girls with Laura on Jim and Jessie on Ben did the eating, then they switched. It was a true bonding experience for the four of them. Eventually spectators did find their way to them and applauded that the two couples had joined efforts. And the statue of James Crowe just looked on.

PerilEyes
PerilEyes
547 Followers
12