The Steakhouse Ch. 03

Story Info
Daddy & daughter invite two waitresses home for fun.
3k words
4.39
58.3k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We leave the hot tub and jump in the shower. Plenty of feeling and touching goes on as we soap each other. Wanting to savor a long love making session later, I tell you to rinse off and go get dressed. I've already laid out your outfit for the night.

This time, I've chosen a white fishnet dress. Not only will it show off your golden tan but also the weaving is large enough that, if you move just right, your nipples would poke through. Very erotic.

You start with the two vibrating eggs I have laid out. You know without asking where they go. A little K-Y Jelly and you slip one into your anus. Your pussy juices make the use of the jelly unnecessary for the one in front.

Insuring that the remote control antenna on each egg is outside your body, you slip on your lacy black thong. Makes a nice contrast to the white see-through effect of the fishnet dress. Also leaves no doubt that you are wearing a thong.

You pull on the thigh-high white stockings and the lavender 6" high heels I had laid out. Top this with a matching lavender lace shawl and you are ready to go.

My dress is rather mundane. Simple white cotton shirt – light grey slacks with a grey herringbone sport coat. White socks and cordovan loafers and the outfit is complete. We're ready to go. Of course, before I dressed I used the vacuum pump to make my cock real hard and slipped on a cock ring. This would keep it semi-hard all night. Especially since I didn't put on any underwear.

Before leaving the house, I give the Steakhouse a call and ask for Lucy. When she comes on the telephone, I ask if she will be our server tonight. When she consents – I suggest that she make arrangements to insure that that same dark corner booth is available – the one we shared the last time. I could almost see the smile on her face as she said that we would be "well taken care of."

After telling her that we would be about a ½ hour – I hung up and we left for the restaurant. When we got in the car, I turned the eggs on to a low buzz. I couldn't hear them, but I could see the effects – that same 'glassy eyed stare' that My baby girl always has when being stimulated. I turned them down a little – it wouldn't do for her to go on overload right now. We needed to eat and regain our strength. There would be time enough later for the eggs to do their happy chore.

Arriving, the hostess showed us to our booth. Nice and dark and very private. It would work out perfect. Lucy showed up with her order pad and, after placing the menus in front of us, asked if we wanted to order a drink. While I was thinking about what to order, My baby girl was idly stroking my cock and squeezing it. Lucy didn't miss that little movement – in fact – she moved around to get a better view. I ordered a martini and a strawberry daiquiri for daughter and Lucy went to get them.

Returning with the drinks – Lucy inquired as to whether or not she might join us. She had already arranged to have a replacement serve us so she could enjoy our company. I said 'sure' and we scooted over to make room for her. Saying she would be right back – she went to get the other waitress. Returning with a little pixie with fiery red hair, she introduced her – Rosie. Rosie was Lucy's stepsister. Lucy's dad and Rosie's mom married when they both were quite young. They had shared the experience of growing up together. .

While Rosie was standing there – waiting to take our order – I turned up the eggs. You let out a groan and almost doubled up at the table. Alarmed, Rosie asked if there was something she could do. I explained that you were an epileptic and that you hadn't taken your medication this evening. Then, I asked if she (Rosie) would mind escorting My baby girl to the ladies room and keeping an eye on her. She said that she would be happy to and, with that, you got up from the booth.

You told me later that, when you entered the Ladies room that you went into the "Handicapped" stall (since it was much bigger). As luck would have it, Rosie came into the stall with you. At which time, you pulled your black lacy thong down and – just at instant I turned on the switch. You groaned and grabbed the egg, removing it from your pussy. Rosie was aghast. She didn't know what to say or do.

Offering it to her – she reached out a timid hand and took hold of it. The egg was still pulsing in her hand. Licking the juices off it, Rosie quickly lowered her panties and slid the egg into her own pussy. You tell me that the look on Rosie's face was priceless. Then there was the look of glazed eyes – she was in full rapture – cumming quickly from the effect of the egg working on her G spot.

You two were returning to our table and I decided to try, as I had with Lucy, to see if Rosie still had the egg or not. Turning it back on – at full speed this time – Rosie staggered and went straight to the floor. You and Lucy immediately helped her up

When Rosie came around – she asked what we would like to order. We ordered an appetizer and the Steakhouse Specials for the 3 of us. I motioned Rosie closer and asked if she wanted to remove the egg and give it to me. Looking around – she said "No – I'm going to get a replacement and, when you guys leave tonight – I'm going with you".

All during dinner, I kept turning on Rosie's egg. Not too high – just high enough to let her know I was thinking about her. Sometimes I could see her when I turned it on and she immediately looked in my direction as if to try to warn me not to turn it too high. I did manage to keep Rosie's little pussy juicing up all evening though.

By the time we finished and were ready to go, Rosie appeared at our table. Ready to go. We all piled in my car for the trip back to our house. Rosie sat up front with me – you and Lucy in the back. You two made out all the way back to the house and it looked like I was going to have Rosie all to myself. Rosie had her hand on my cock keeping me hard as a rock all the way back to the house. I had to pry her hands loose when we parked.

It became a veritable race to see who could get their clothes off the fastest. Rosie and I just stared as you and Lucy began stripping each other and clothes were flying everywhere. Soon you two headed down the hall to the Murphy bed. Lying down, you assumed a position where Lucy could get her hot tongue in your pussy.

I immediately began having pangs of jealousy but, remembering that I had little Rosie to play with, I tried to put them aside.

Lucy began by slowly working a finger or two inside your bald little cunt while she sucked your hardening clit into her mouth – tonguing it slowly – biting it gently all the time working her fingers around and around in your pussy until you were thrashing around on the bed in full orgasm.

Lucy was still busy, gently licking your spent cunt, so she didn't notice your arm reaching out over the side of the bed, to the special box you kept hidden below.

You slid the box out from under the bed, and fumbled with the lid. Once you had it popped off, you rummaged around blindly for a bit, feeling your way through a virtual forest of sex toys. Lucy was still licking at your cunt, and hadn't quite noticed what her lover was up to, but she was about to find out. A smile broadened on your face as you found the one you were looking for, and brought it up to your side, laying it on the bed. Then, you reached her hands down to Lucy, caressing her breasts in the process. That got Lucy's attention, and she followed your guidance to bring your lips back together again. You kissed as you had before, passionately and deeply. Lucy was not shy about probing her tongue into your mouth, and both of you girls savored the pussy flavored kisses you were sharing. Abruptly, you pulled back slightly, much to Lucy's puzzlement. Before she could speak, you gave her another loving peck, placed a hand between her breasts, and lay her down on her back. "Darling, is everything all right?" she wondered.

"Of course, my dear, of course," replied my darling. "Now just lay back and ssshhh." Lucy had opened her mouth to verbalize another question, but you were successful in silencing her. You let your gaze linger on Lucy's naked body for a moment, enraptured by her small yet perky tits, and then continued. With deft hands, you spread Lucy's legs apart again, drawing a smile from her. Gently, you teased her a little with her fingers, confirming that Lucy's pussy was still fuckably wet. Lucy sucked in a breath as she felt your fingers easing their way inside her, and she cooed softly as you finger fucked her gently for a moment. But you then withdrew your hand, replacing it inside Lucy's pussy with the tip of a very thick double-headed dildo.

Lucy's eyes shot open as she felt the massive toy penetrating her, and she looked down to see you gently sliding it inside her. You noticed her glance, and leaned down a little, giving Lucy a few well placed licks around where the toy was entering her, and on her clit. That got Lucy moaning again, and you knew you could continue. You finished plunging the dildo as far as you could into Lucy without hurting her, and then slid it out again. The rubber shaft was slick with the girl's juices, and you worked it back into her. Lucy moaned loud as the dick fucked her, and you wondered if her friend had ever had anything so thick inside her. She seemed to be enjoying it, however, and you were burning up inside for your own as well. Your own juices were nearly dripping out of your pussy as you gave Lucy's cunt a few more licks, and then positioned yourself above her. It took a little maneuvering, but you were soon in a position above Lucy, between her spread legs, and with the other end of the toy in your hands. While Lucy watched, completely fascinated, you slid the tip of it between your swollen pussy lips, and started to slowly thrust down. At first, the toy gave a little, plunging even deeper inside Lucy, then you were able to work it into your own fuck hole as well. Your moans echoed with Lucy's as the fat cock reamed out your swollen cunt.

She had to squeeze her pussy around it to keep it held in place, but My baby girl was accustomed to doing that, and she soon had a good rhythm going. My baby girl's hips rose and fell, driving the cock deep into Lucy's pussy, and her own. Her partner kept her legs spread wide, like she would have for a guy. Instead, she had my darling thrusting into her, jiggling her heaving breasts with each passing stroke. Lucy's tits jiggled too, bouncing up and down every time My baby girl drove the cock into her. The sensation between her legs was amazing, first to have gotten eaten so skillfully, and now getting her pussy reamed out. She was sure that my darling must feel the same way, and she was right. While having another woman's mouth had been wonderful, the perfect cap to their evening was the feeling of a thick cock sliding out of each of their soaking wet pussies. Hot juices flowed over the shaft of the dildo as My baby girl continued fucking Lucy and herself, harder and harder to the sound of their moans. The dildo was sliding in and out of them quite easily now, and My baby girl was rapidly increasing the pace. It was literally slamming into both of them now, its path well lubricated by these two vixens. The two women were crying out in unison now, building up together as my darling thrust it in harder, deeper, faster, until they could take no more.

With a well-anticipated scream, both women came at about the same time. My darling had thrust the dildo between them at a frantic pace, finally bringing both of them over the edge. They clasped each other close as they came, each of them giving into the overwhelming sensations the cock made in their pussies. Having such a long, thick dildo fucking the two of them was a far better ending to the passion play that had begun with a few gentle licks between friends, and they both knew it. My baby girl was still thrusting a bit, keeping up the pace until the cries of absolute joy subsided before she rolled off of Lucy, completely out of breath. The thick cock they had been sharing slipped out of their pussies, but they were concentrating solely on each other now. Their pussy juices had left dark wet spots that had spread on the sheets where they had made love, yet they made no effort to avoid them. Instead, my darling and Lucy found comfort in each other's loving arms, snuggling in together close. They shared a few tender kisses as they lay together, just enjoying the moment. While they would certainly enjoy the love that they would share in the morning, neither woman would ever forget the one they had already shared this evening. As the two friends who had become lovers drifted off to sleep, they would both dream of how they'd share each other the next time.

While you two, my love, were having your own private orgy, Rosie and I headed for the Master Bedroom. We shared a long, tongue-sucking kiss as our hands were constantly busy undoing buttons and stroking each other. When I finally had Rosie stripped – I leaned back to look at her – freckles all over. There wasn't one square inch of skin without freckles.

Rosie couldn't have stood more than 4'll" and weighed (I'd guess) about 95 lbs. She had teeny tiny titties with bright red nipples. And she was a natural red head. We'd have to see about that red pubic hair.

Placing her on the bed, I got a couple of towels from the bathroom and my shaving gear. She giggled when I put her butt up on the "Love Wedge" – but, as I explained, it would be a lot easier to shave her there.

Using plenty of shaving soap and warm water, I massaged her entire pubic area slowly and sensuously until she was panting. Her little pussy was leaking more pussy juice by the minute. I wanted to eat her right there, but needed to finish the chore of denuding her pussy first.

With slow steady stokes, I soon had all the hair removed from Rosie's pussy with the exception of a small landing strip immediately above her clit. It was in the shape of a small V and pointed from the top of her mound straight toward her clit.

Patting her pussy dry (as dry as I could with all that juice leaking out) I applied a little Aloe on the area, working it in so as to help heal the razor rash and any possible cuts. I hadn't seen any, but Rosie's jumping told me that there was a couple.

Drying off the Aloe and the area in general had the effect of turning her on. Rosie's eyes were half shut and she was constantly squeezing and pulling on her little titties – pinching her nipples until they were swollen and red – redder than when I first saw them.

Putting away the shaving equipment, I returned to the bed. Kneeling between Rosie's legs, I began to slowly stroke her clit as I licked around her labia. Her sex was red and swollen – a sure sign of extreme arousal. I knew it wouldn't take much to make her cum. I licked and stroked, wetting a finger – then two. I inserted one finger in her pussy – searching for her G spot while sucking her clit and stroking her little rosebud with my other hand.

Keeping up the stroking and licking, I inserted two fingers into her pussy, crossing them and rotating them as I stroked in and out of her. I licked farther down – to her rosebud and teased it with my tongue. She tightened up. I kept teasing her rosebud with my tongue and a finger until I was able to loosen it up – I inserted my finger up to the first knuckle – and she came. She came so hard; she bucked my right off her pussy. Her orgasm turned her into a wild woman. Crying and groaning and screaming – "Fuck me!" "Fuck me!" "Fuck me!"

By then, my cock was rock hard and ready for action. Placing my cockhead at her entrance, I slowly sank down on her – my cock embedding itself to her very core. All the time, her hips were working furiously trying to suck my cock deep within her. And we began making wild passionate love. Too wild. Too soon – I came – Rosie had been in continuous orgasm since I put my finger in her anus.

She was good – I'll give her that. But, for some reason, I missed my Darling and the slow erotic way that we consume each other. Other sexual diversions are good for variety – but those of true love are the best.