The Steam Room

Story Info
She having the steam room to herself.
992 words
4.3
26.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have never done anything like this before – seriously. I have been an avid fan of Literotica for two years, but I have never even considered submitting a story until today. I don't normally do things like this, but it seemed like the kind of thing that other fans of the site would enjoy.

It was around 4:00 in the afternoon when I finished my workout. I had an hour to shower before I had to get to work, as my shift started at five. I had pushed myself really hard today, trying to stick with my new year's resolution that has already helped me tone up quite nicely. I thought to myself, "Since I have an hour to spare, I'm going to treat myself to the steam room". I love steam rooms. The heat, the moisture, the smell of eucalyptus. I can feel the wonders it's doing for my body, ridding it of all impurities.

The gym was fairly dead, and no one had even used the steam room all day it seemed – there was barely any steam and it wasn't too hot. I turned on the system and walked across to the far corner and sat down on the top step. Within minutes the faucets were pouring jet after jet of hot steam into the room. It became very dense in the air, and I inhaled the heavy scent. The heat slowly draped over my body, sending shivers up my spine.

This seems like as good a place as any to introduce myself a little bit. I am 20 years old. I am 5'5, blond hair, weigh about 110 pounds. I have long legs, small breasts, and (so I'm told) a nice round ass. I was sitting in the steam room with nothing but a towel around my waist, all by myself. As I said, the warmth spreading around me sent shivers through my whole body. Small beads of sweat started to form on my arms, my stomach, my tits. I leaned back and took a deep breath, savoring the relaxation. I went to wipe a drop of moisture from my collarbone, and as my hand brushed pas my nipple I felt it harden at the touch. I hazarded another quick touch, accompanied by a quick look towards the steam covered door. In an instant my hand was on my right breast, caressing the skin, then pulling hard on the nipple, enjoying the feeling of the barbell that rests there. My nipples were standing rock hard and my breathing got faster.

I loosened the towel around my waist a little, and felt a drop of moisture run down my stomach towards my legs, lower and lower, finally trickling down my inner thigh. I followed it with my hand, slowing brushing the outer lips of my pink pussy. I could feel how swollen they were, opening a little on their own, begging to be touched. Again I glanced toward the door, but decided that the gym was practically empty, and this was too good an opportunity to pass up. I slowly ran my hand up and down along my pussy lips, tickling them with the tips of my fingers. My middle finger brushed over my clit and an electric shock ran through my body. I pried the lips apart and touched my waiting hole, already soaking wet with my juices.

I ran my middle finger up and down along my slit, taking some of the juices pooled and rubbing them on my clit. My left hand began to massage my tits again, pulling hard in contrast to the soft caresses on my cunt. My breathing was heavy, and the fact that someone could come in at any second just made me want it more. I fantasized that if this were a literotica story, some woman would walk in, and claim I needed punishing for being so naughty, and she would spank me and eat out my dripping pussy until I came to a mind blowing orgasm.

No one came into the room, so I kept rubbing my cunt, thinking about some huge cock rubbing up and down my slit before ramming into me. I rubbed my clit with the palm of my hand while my middle finger slid in and out of me. My breathing was so heavy right now and I lost all control. I started talking under my breath

Oh fuck! Yeah......make me cum. Oh God! FUCK! Fuck my pussy! Harder, harder....fuck yes...oh my god yes.....fuck me god.....eat my pussy bitch....I want it all, I'm such a naughty girl – I've been soooo bad, please fuck me!

A million scenarios ran through my head while I finger fucked myself, pulling hard on my little nipples, mixing pleasure and pain. Each fantasy was raunchier than the next – a woman eating my cunt, having two cocks rammed into me. I couldn't stop, my fingers moving furiously.

FUCK....FUCK...Oh my god YES fuck my pussy, I'm your naughty little girl...fuck it YES Unnnngggg yeeeessssss

I could feel the orgasm building in me, slowly at first but I knew it was going to be mind blowing. It started in my gut, then my muscles spasmed hard around my fingers and I pictures them milking a huge cock. The contractions swept through me and my hips bucked again and again. I couldn't help my self .... FUCK YES! The juices began to gush out of my cunt, soaking my fingers and the tile floor underneath. Wave after wave of contraction consumed me as I whispered...FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK YES!

As the glow from my orgasm swept over me, I couldn't suppress a huge grin. I have never masturbated in a public place before, and it was one of the most thrilling experiences of my life. Here's hoping I'll get the chance again....maybe I'll even tell you about it. God knows just writing this down has made my pussy dripping wet again.