The Step Daughter Ch. 01

Story Info
He forces her to be his sex toy.
2k words
4.16
303.8k
86

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat and looked at the mouth watering young woman sitting across from me and thought about what was to come. Jan is her name, she is my 27 year old former step daughter and if all goes as planed she will soon be my sex slave. Her soft young body had made my cock hard all the time I had been married to her mother. Just 5 foot tall with perky blonde hair, bright blue eyes, slim hips and tiny waist, weighting only 105 pounds she looked almost child like except for her tits! They are fantastic, D cups but looking much larger on her petite frame, they always excited me every time I saw her. They will soon receive my full attention, but now to fill you in on how I plan to enslave this tiny sex toy.

Jan and her husband Larry came to me 6 months ago and begged me to bankroll him in his new business to the tune of a hundred grand. I loaned them the money on a six month note which is now due and they can't pay. She is here to ask for an extension but little does she know what it is going to cost her!

"Please Charlie can't you give us more time, Larry has worked so hard and with a little more time I know he will be successful," Jan pleaded to me as I undressed her soft sexy body and fucked her sweet pussy in my mind.

"Look Jan honey I'm a business man, your note is due tomorrow and unless you pay up I'll be forced to take over Larry's trucking company." I demanded. After a pause while I stared at the cleavage her thin white blouse was showing me then I added, "There might be a way YOU can buy some time with that sexy little body of yours."

A shocked expression flashed on Jan's petty face as the impact of my statement blasted into her. "Why you dirty old man you can't seriously think I would do anything like what you're hinting at. I have good mind to walk out of here right now and tell Larry what you said!" she snapped back at me.

"Let's get something straight little lady I'm not hinting at anything I'm demanding you be my sex toy or I'll take everything you and your old man have worked for and telling Larry won't do you a fucking bit of good! Now think hard before you walk out and lose your only chance at saving his ass," I snapped back. I glared back at her knowing that this was an all or nothing move on my part to control her sexy young body.

Jan sat there in stunned silence, looking down at the floor knowing that the only way to save their life's work was to give herself to her dirty old stepfather. "Please Charlie don't ask me to do this, have pity on us, Please anything but this!" she pleaded with tears running down her sweet face.

"Pity? I don't know the meaning of that word honey. I've been waiting for five fucking years to find a way to get my hands on that fucking hot body of yours and I will not let you off the hook now so unless you do EVERYTHING I tell starting right now it's over for your old man's business. You have ten seconds to make up your mind. Now what's it gonna be lose everything or give me what I demand?" was my reply.

Sexy little Jan paused, looked dismayed, then answered softly, "Alright."

"Speak up slut, say sir and always address me as Master from now on," I threw back at her. My cock began to harden as my mind race ahead with thoughts of the things I was going to do to my petite little slave. For years I had fantasized of so many things I could do with Jan now these fantasies might come true!

"Yes sir, I'll do as you say, just don't let Larry find out about what I'm doing. What will be asked of me?" Jan replied demurely, her eyes staring at the floor in a sign of surrender.

"Let's get something straight slut, I won't ask you I'll tell you what to do and you WILL do anything I order without hesitation, Understand little whore. Now go lock the door so we won't be disturbed," I ordered her as the hard on in pants continued to grow.

"Yes sir," Jan replied as she got up and walked towards the door. I studied her carefully as she walked, taking in all the details of her lovely body. Her sweet little ass looked very sexy in the tight denim knee length skirt and her big tits swayed slightly under her white blouse even though restrained by a bra. I pushed back from my desk and pulled out my cock as she returned to me.

"Take all your fucking clothes, but do it VERY slowly, starting at the top, blouse then bra. I need to get a look at those fantastic tits first," I ordered. Jan began to slowly unbutton her blouse reveling a thin lacy white bra which barely contained her big jugs and showed her large nipples quite clearly. As she removed the blouse and as she reached behind to unfasten her bra her big tits thrust out delightfully making me stroke my now rock hard cock.

"Let's see those big fat jugs baby, I have dreamed about them so long I can't wait any longer!" I implored my little slut. Jan tossed aside her bra and quickly covered her breasts with her arms. "Fuck that shit slut drop your arms to your sides NOW!" I boomed at her almost crazy with lust. She did as I ordered dropping her arms so that her extra large breasts were completely exposed to my leering eyes. Her tits were perfect, very firm looking with large nipples that stood proudly begging to be sucked. "Stop and come here to me now bitch!" I said giving in to pure lust and changing my plans of going slowly

Jan looked terrified but silently did as I commanded, coming slowly towards me. Her eyes widened when she saw me stroking my raging hard cock. "See what you did already slut with just the sight of your sweet melons you have made me crazy for you. Now sit here, so I can go to work on those fine tits," I told her while patting my knee.

Jan did as I ordered slipping her half naked petite body onto my lap with a look of terror on her beautiful little face. I cupped both her D cup tits in my hands and began to maul them while flicking her big nipples with my thumbs. "I'll bet old Larry just loves to handle these mothers, doesn't he slut?" I tautened her while get rougher with her sweet jugs.

"Yes!" Jan hissed in distress as I continued to mauled her chest, "Please not so rough my nipples are very tender. Please don't hurt me!"

"Shut up bitch, you're mine now and I'll do as I please with your body, UNDERSTAND!" I told her. Then before she could react I leaned over and bit down on one of her wonderfully sexy nipples.

"No!!!!! Please don't!!! It hurts!!!!!" Jan screamed back at me in pain. I ignored he pleas and pulled her roughly to me while biting and sucking her now harding nipple. The feel and taste of her firm young tits and nipples was rapidly driving me wild with pure lust. I had to fuck her soon or go crazy, so I reached under her skirt and ripped her panties down. I lost control when they wouldn't come off quickly enough and tore them apart.

"Fuck this don't ever wear these rags again. I want your cunt open and ready at all times! Now baby let's FUCK!!!!!!!!!" I hissed at Jan in uncontrolled lust. I tossed her little body on my desk and pushed her down hard. Forcing her skirt up around her waist I prepared to ravage her pussy. "Put it in for me like a good little slut," I ordered her as I dropped my pants. As she rubbed some of my precum into her slit and guided my rock hard cock into her sexy little pussy I noticed she was soaking. Maybe she was getting turned on by all this rough stuff!

"Damn your tight baby, this feels soooooo!!!!!! Good!!!" I bellowed as I drove into her sex mound. Fucking Jan was a long time obsession with me and I wasn't about to be gentle with her now that her beautiful body lay under me. Ramming her curt as hard, deep and fast as I could I crushed her tiny body with all my three hundred plus pounds. Then I commanded to her, "Fuck bitch this has been worth the wait!!!!!!!"

"You're crashing me; PLEASE I can breath, PLEASE STOP!!!!!" Jan begged to no avail as I continued my assault on her sweet sex. Ramming her even harder I soon lost control and pumped my load of hot sperm deep inside her hot cunt. As I came she thrust back with her hips and moaned, was she cumming too? After one last cum draining thrust I lay exhausted on top of my little sex slave, mad at myself for cumming so soon, but consoled by the fact that this was only the first of many fucks to come!

"PLEASE let me up I can't breath!" Jan gasped as I still laid on top of her almost nude body, "PLEASE Master, let me up." I rolled off to the side and allowed her to regain her breath. She lay gasping beside me completely exhausted by what she had just done.

"Now slut clean my cock off with your sweet mouth and I'll tell you how it's going to be from now on," I said grinning as she obediently did as she was told, kneeling between my legs and licking my soft cock clean. "You will make yourself available to when ever I ask. You will dress as command and do as I order no matter what it is without question, understand slut?" I informed my sex toy.

"Yes sir, Master I understand I will do as you command as long as you don't foreclose on us or tell Larry," Jan agreed as she finish cleaning my cock.

My cock began to harden again as Jan licked it making me want more from my little slut. "Take it in your mouth baby, suck it nice and hard so you can get another load of my hot cum, That's it suck it good, use your hand, jack me off while you suck. Make it good slut." I told her. Looking down at her sweet little mouth rapped around my cock made it grow rapidly.

Jan knew what she was doing her mouth tightened around my cock like a hot pussy, her hand worked expertly up and down my shaft bringing me quickly back to a full state of roaring lust. "That it baby god you are soooooooo!!!!! Good, it won't take you long to get my load!" I continued. She worked my cock like a pro for maybe five minutes before I neared another climax. "I'm cumming baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I roared as I unloaded deep down her throat, "Swallow it slut drink it all down, that's it milk me, fuck you're sooooooo good..."

As I lay there drained I looked down at sweet little Jan and realized there was a smile on her face as she again licked my cock clean. "You like cum don't you bitch," I asked thinking maybe this was going to be even better than I hoped.

"Yes sir," Jan answered meekly still smiling.

"Maybe you like being dominated baby," I asked.

"Maybe I do Master," Jan smiled back.

Thoughts of what was to come already were already filling my head and making me horny again. This petite little sex pot now belonged to me body and soul and I intended to take complete advantage of her sexy charms in everyway I could think of.

Much more to come or should I say cum!